[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

wow why even bother to get such awesome couple if there are no scenes together .if hyun bin n park shin hye like action so much they should have made remake of mr and mrs smith spy english movie :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Nooooo! Don't say it loud, it might come true :lol:

but i expect a flashback episode too. One where SJ explain the mess he made. If he only says i don't know...imma throw something. Haha

And this did happened. He said he doesnt know hahaha :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

And this did happened. He said he doesnt know hahaha :sweatingbullets::lol:

what did you threw then? :D SJ, always the innocent one hahaha

much of your prediction came true like Emma did something WTH?! and more flashbacks :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

So how are you guys? Was the episode fun?

One thing i have to say: SJ's return was useless. He was of no help at all in giving a solution to this mess hahaha

I need subs to undestand better but yeah, we spent 14 episodes looking fir him and then he was no help whatsoever -__- 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

So how are you guys? Was the episode fun?

One thing i have to say: SJ's return was useless. He was of no help at all in giving a solution to this mess hahaha

I loved the Emma twist though..hahaha! 

But your right about SJ. His still in shock so hopefully now that he calmed down he can help end this game that he created. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

At the end JW saud my story ends here. WHAT IS HE GONNA DO IN THAT CHURCH ?? 

I have a feeling he is getting ready to die to end it all maybe??? Idk... All I wanna say is for everyone to prepare for a super sad ending. This drama ain’t gonna have a happy ending lol :bawling: I hope I am proven wrong though 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

12 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

At the end JW saud my story ends here. WHAT IS HE GONNA DO IN THAT CHURCH ?? 

Maybe he plans to marry Emma to end all of this? Hahahaha

12 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

what did you threw then? :D SJ, always the innocent one hahaha

much of your prediction came true like Emma did something WTH?! and more flashbacks :lol:

Luckily i didnt throw anything since i was laying down lol

@Kasmic the emma twist was not really a twist i would say. Because i did expect her to be evil before. Haha. But the key became a dagger was a great twist. And she stabbed him in the heart. No mercy shown. :ph34r:

JW is near immortal in this game. He gets attacked in all directions but still survive. He even survived a stab to the chest. Hua3

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Preview for tomorrow's episode, why is he back to Emma ? She's still asking fir the key, she's gonna stab him again ? Please don't tell me that for the game to stop being crazy is if JW dies too, which is why Emma was holding onto the key so hard in his chest.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Emma in the preview is like why did u take Heaven’s key with yourself and JW is like cause I was afraid and she is she like now leave it to me... so you can stab him again????

guys I have gone insane LOL:bawling:

So it wasn't the same conversation earlier in this episode? I wasn't sure if that was a flashback or JW actually went to the church to find Emma again... He still has the key in his hand, but yeah, he did pull it out.

Need to wait about an hour for subs on Netflix.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

I have a feeling he is getting ready to die to end it all maybe??? Idk... All I wanna say is for everyone to prepare for a super sad ending. This drama ain’t gonna have a happy ending lol :bawling: I hope I am proven wrong though 

NNOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS. THE DUDE WENT THROUGH HELL AND BACK HE DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Moreover.... did I just heard SeJu hidding in Indonesia? in India? all those year? with the same cloth and hair length??

And his return as I'm expected: useless.

What a waste of talent. Duh!!!

I have a feeling on last epi tomorrow... JW will be in prison due to Prof. Cha death.. and we gonna time jump then JW & HJ will met in Granada only smiling each other like the poster. The end.

We didn't get any closure.

WORST NIGHTMARE EVER! MLSHR all over again.

oh chingu, same feeling, I think JW will be jailed... then time lapse :/ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Noooooooooo..... Omg, that ending... Please don't tell me it's what I think it is.

Jin-woo says his story ends here, and he's at the church with an image of Christ on the cross in front of him.

I think that preview means he meets Emma again, even though he knows she will probably try to kill him again. 

Except this time, he is probably going to let her??

Even worse, she has the face of the woman he loves??? What is this Greek tragedy that we suddenly walked into? 

He's going there to diiiiiiieeeee.... No, whyyyy?!?!?!!? After all he's done to survive. I'm so worried. Don't do that!!! 

All this talk about the game being infected by a virus... Because the murderous intentions of the players of the game infected the system, the cycle of killing will never end unless a sacrifice is made...? That's what I'm taking out of this. It's not a coincidence they want to show him in the church in the last scene, staring up at Christ's image like that. 

In the same way that Jesus died for mankind, Jin-woo is going die and give up his life to end the cycle of killings and death? 

To atone for killing Hyeong-suk? And inadvertently killing Secretary Seo and now Professor Cha??

This is my guess but I don't want that!! Please please don't let that happen. If anything, Se-ju should die and sacrifice himself, not Jin-woo. He created this defective game and it was his initial fight with Marco that triggered this virus.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen tomorrow. Please please I hope my prediction won't come true. Maybe after I watch the ep with English subs, it will explain things better... Sigh...

EDITED TO ADD:

I'm feeling SUPER depressed right now, and generally unhappy that Jin-woo and Hee-ju didn't even get to see each other all episode.

Which is why I'm posting this link again even though I deleted it yesterday (I was feeling shy about sharing it), but screw it. We need some happy-happy (dirty) thoughts about our OTP.

I wrote a one-shot, smut, fanfic set in ep 14 between Jin-woo and Hee-ju in the fitting room. Took creative liberties with the reload gun time and other stuff, but you know.

It's also for mature readers only, rated 18+ so you have been warned if you do read it lol.

https://www.wattpad.com/682918203-stolen-time

Enjoy, and let's hope our OTP (especially Jin-woo!!!) will have a decent ending tomorrow. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

so many flashback and repeated scene from previous episode... without those flashback..the drama probably 12 episodes only LOL

Prof Cha is dead and i cannot imagine what is the ending to JW's life?? Police will probably suspect him as a murderer for 3 person!! This drama is making me crazy!!

so maybe in final episode he need to get stab again by Emma and he need to wait until 100% to finished the game?? i seriously couldn't understand without subtitles..

I hope we will get more PSH & HB scene together in final episode!!! Chebal!!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So it wasn't the same conversation earlier in this episode? I wasn't sure if that was a flashback or JW actually went to the church to find Emma again... He still has the key in his hand, but yeah, he did pull it out.

Need to wait about an hour for subs on Netflix.

I speak and understand Korean so I don’t need subs for dramas lol #luckyme

Yeah so that’s what she said... When JW said my story ends in the preview he is holding the Key and says hi Emma which she replies to why did you take the key with you in which he replied because I was afraid. 

I have a feeling for this all to end JW has to be the sacrifice lamb 

this whole episode was just twist on twist and heart attacks for me 

let me know if you want me to clarify any other part for you :) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4