Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

4 hours ago, kdramaznoob said:

of course his angsty shower scenes after his nightmares probably made viewers concentrate on the "superficial"-cos who wouldn't be distracted by PSJ and his abs???!!!

Yes, I admit that I was one of those distracted by PSJ's abs...

To be fair, they are distraction worthy. They don't detract from his acting, but they are worthy of attention all on their own, and this drama has thus far been generous with the "distractions". :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I love the cheesiness of this drama. the comic relief added to it is is just brilliant. Who else thinks that PSJ is her childhood oppa? IT is very obvious but for some reason the older brother might be the one as well..  any other hints?? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

PMY is too cool for us mere mortals. She was even the one instructing him on how to do the pull-tumble maneuver. :D

She also got to touch his abs...hehehe

88794f93gy1fscpwqihz7j21hc0u0dnd.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 11

For those who read and know the spoiler.

Now the line where YJ says to MS “There are two people who should never call me inconsiderate. One is my hyung, and the other is you, Kim Mi-so. Remember that." in EP 2.

Those who know the backstory between MS, SY and YJ would understand why now he said those line.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 1

9 Heart-Fluttering Moments From Episodes 3 And 4 Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon5.jpg

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” has only aired four episodes, but it has already quickly become one of my favorite K-dramas at the moment. I think a lot of the reason for its success has to do with the two main leads — Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon. Their acting and chemistry are really carrying the story! Here’s a look at 9 of those heart-fluttering moments from episodes three and four that really had us super excited.

Me.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.gif

Read more : https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/15/9-heart-fluttering-moments-episodes-3-4-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 13

1 hour ago, dojoed said:

Ok I managed to figure this out! You can only read it on its mobile site I believe 

Prepare to say goodbye to your thumbs. One panel a page ermagerd I clicked till my thumbs were sore.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

PMY is too cool for us mere mortals. She was even the one instructing him on how to do the pull-tumble maneuver. :D

These 2 are very professional hahaha.  Yes, PMY is way to cool :glasses:.  She may look very feminine but she is a real "badass"  We can see that side in "Busted" 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

58 minutes ago, attriste said:

Prepare to say goodbye to your thumbs. One panel a page ermagerd I clicked till my thumbs were sore.

Still 300% worth it right??? 

• Like 3

Thank God for this show which is about the only REAALLLYYY entertaining TV drama series going on right now. The others - even on other days of the week are pretty MMMEEEHHHHH. And it doesn't help that domestic + international politics as well as soccer matches are pre-empting other dramas - which makes it even worse. Thank goodness some TV station folks have enough wisdom to continue broadcasting this show...... YAyyyyyy!!!

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Those who know the backstory between MS, SY and YJ would understand why now he said those line.

What's the backstory? I'm curious. THx

2 hours ago, minwoojin said:

She also got to touch his abs

I"D like to touch his abs too.....

3 hours ago, kdramaznoob said:

how PMY is able to jump on him repeatedly without laughing hysterically or dying of embarrassment is beyond me!

I wouldn't be laughing either - I wouldn't be able to wait. I'd probably make a lot of mistakes deliberately just to get a hold of that six pack for as long and often as I am humanly able. ... mhwahhahahahah

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

58 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

You and millions of other girls...lol

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, attriste said:

i did the same haha good thing is u dun need to hit the bottom arrows but just tap on the comic screen! but since on handphones its good.. if its on tablet, i prefer 4-6 squares hahaha :tongue: gotta read with wifi though.. not sure how much mobile data it’ll leech on if i read it outside when im in the train..

• Like 2

TV: Why is 'Secretary Kim' such a hit?

002160320001.jpg

010060363331.jpg

Article: Why is 'Secretary Kim' so popular?

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+430, -17] Park Seo Joon is great but Park Min Young is so pretty... she is Kim Miso herself ㅠㅠ

2. [+371, -12] Great combination of leads who have melted right into their characters!! And there's nothing else to watch on public broadcast!!

3. [+324, -11] Their chemistry is perfect, probably the best romcom I've watched

4. [+33, -3] He's tall, handsome, already served in the army, acts well, works hard, has a great eye for picking dramas, how could you not like him?

5. [+31, -2] The acting is the most daebak, he's so good at that cunning style ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+23, -0] The two leads have great chemistry, handsome, great acting... but the guy who plays the hyung, Lee Tae Hwan, ruins the flow ㅜㅜ his acting's awkward and he doesn't match. I would've preferred someone like Kim Jae Wook.

7. [+23, -2] Obviously because they're good looking with good chemistry and damn awesome at acting

8. [+15, -1] Park Min Young's pony tail is so, so pretty with her big, round eyes. I thought her acting would be unnatural because of her plastic surgery but she's actually super natural with an amazing body and great hips. She pulls off the office looks so well but looks even more goddess-like in casual clothes.

9. [+13, -0] With work being tough and no reason to laugh much, sometimes it's corny dramas like this that make you feel better... Park Seo Joon is so funny, Park Min Young is so pretty... even the supporting cast is acting great ㅎㅎ

10. [+11, -1] I can see that they worked really hard to live up to the webtoon ㅋㅋㅋ there's also no rival drama for their time slot... I know some friends who started reading the webtoon because of this drama.

11. [+9, -2] As if Park Min Young's body isn't beautiful already, her pronunciation is also on point. I can hear every word enunciated in my ears.

12. [+6, -1] It's corny but I watch it for Park Seo Joon

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/06/tv-why-is-secretary-kim-such-hit.html

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

What is it about Pmy that makes her partnerships so watchable...

she is really the queen of chemistry!!

love that she always looks like she is having a great time in the BTS and also Super professional

• Like 15

1 hour ago, mundane9 said:

Thank God for this show which is about the only REAALLLYYY entertaining TV drama series going on right now. The others - even on other days of the week are pretty MMMEEEHHHHH. And it doesn't help that domestic + international politics as well as soccer matches are pre-empting other dramas - which makes it even worse. Thank goodness some TV station folks have enough wisdom to continue broadcasting this show...... YAyyyyyy!!!

What's the backstory? I'm curious. THx

I wouldn't be laughing either - I wouldn't be able to wait. I'd probably make a lot of mistakes deliberately just to get a hold of that six pack for as long and often as I am humanly able. ... mhwahhahahahah

haha you can backtrack just about two pages? under all the spoiler tags you will be able to find out the backstory. (:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

What is it about Pmy that makes her partnerships so watchable...

she is really the queen of chemistry!!

love that she always looks like she is having a great time in the BTS and also Super professional

Exactly.... I keep on jumping ship because of her.... but she remains to be my only one constant since SKKS :heart:.  Funny, I never bother to watch any of the dramas of anyone of her previous leads lol.  I got to watch Marriage Not Dating of YWJ but that was before 7DQ hahahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

New stills.

Would like to also commend all the supporting cast...especially Hwang Bo-Ra, love her character....she is so funny.

88d633e2ly1fscyic624uj20u00k0t9q.jpg

88d633e2ly1fscyicya81j20u00k0t9s.jpg

88d633e2ly1fscyickomjj20u00k0759.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2ly1fscyid9aadj20u00k0wfb.jpg

• Like 9

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Are Sweet Behind-The-Scenes For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon6.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” released behind-the-scenes footage of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young buzzing with chemistry.

The video starts off with Park Seo Joon, Park Min Young, and Park Byung Eun filming together. In the scene, Park Byung Eun is Park Min Young’s blind date, and Park Seo Joon rages with jealousy at the sight of them. The filming goes smoothly with a bright atmosphere, and Park Byung Eun admits he had a fun time filming the comical scene.

The next scene shows the company’s athletic competition. Park Min Young does her best to win all the games, and even when she isn’t filming, she’s full of energy and enthusiasm. When she gets cozy with 2PM’s Chansung during filming, Park Seo Joon can be seen firing with jealousy nearby.

The clip moves onto the highlight, which is a romantic scene between Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young where he tugs on her arm and she unexpectedly falls on top of him. The two lead actors rehearse the scene, and he comically pretends to be injured by clutching onto his right shoulder. Park Min Young laughs at his action and apologizes to him.

The official filming starts, and they start to immerse themselves in the scene, but Park Min Young’s hair gets in the way, causing Park Seo Joon to burst into laughter. They try the scene again, but her hair whips him in the face this time, and he comments, “Why are you turning your head?”

cr: soompi

• Like 12