[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

1 hour ago, rheiuna said:

I wonder why there's no childhood pictures on their houses -- haha

would be easier for MS to recognize long lost oppa by then :joy:

From the preview, Isnt that what she's asking his brother? are these not the photos of the young boys?:blink:

e7b917382ce0e93a639a535aadde3359.png

• Like 15

OPPA~

I am looking forward to hearing MS say that to YJ :P

Spoiler

Preview

I am wondering now if MS is crying because she recognise the boy in the picture? because she was looking at the picture frame right?

My guess is that she met SY first, asked him who he is in picture. Went to YJ's house and discovered YJ's younger photos and cried at that picture.

What do you think? @attriste@lolly84 @Yongzura @Kasmic

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja... Both woman talking badly about Lee Young Joon was her sisters. I do agree , they should be quiet. TBH I don't really have respect for her sisters and tried so hard not to be judgy. I tried hard to push my feelings aside about them because this drama is the first drama where the younger sister takes full responsibility for the family. It is usually the eldest daughter who pays of debt and make sure the the youngest accomplishes her dream. After all young Mi So said at age 5 she was a better reader than her older sisters. Even the father turned tp Mi So to pay off his debt. They don't appreciate her working to LYH for 9 years. It seems they forgot her working for a workaholic is what helped them clear all their debt. They talk about him badly when they have never met him but by Mi So's opinion. 

Chingu's   Can someone tell me what kind of food is that on Ji Ah table.

I agree, the sister formulated an opinion really base on nothing to be honest. I feel bad that MS that her sisters keep discouraging her.

As for what food. - it is Korean Chinese food.

1/2 Fried rice 1/2 jjiangmyeong

Soup - is jjiangpong (seafood soup)

fried -  tangsuyuk - fried pork.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

The young YoungJoon is super good looking, he reminds me a little of PBG haha, except more refined. 

@kaoriharang don’t know what to think anymore! I hope she realises but episode wise it’s so unlikely! Maybe she assumes he really lost his memories but answers to his childhood name lol, that will lead to a whole new rigmarole cos then we have even more people knowing the truth but circling it gah. But I am just making things up now in anticipation.

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

OPPA~

I am looking forward to hearing MS say that to YJ :P

Reveal hidden contents

Preview

I am wondering now if MS is crying because she recognise the boy in the picture? because she was looking at the picture frame right?

My guess is that she met SY first, asked him who he is in picture. Went to YJ's house and discovered YJ's younger photos and cried at that picture.

I agree, the sister formulated an opinion really base on nothing to be honest. I feel bad that MS that her sisters keep discouraging her.

As for what food. - it is Korean Chinese food.

1/2 Fried rice 1/2 jjiangmyeong

Soup - is jjiangpong (seafood soup)

fried -  tangsuyuk - fried pork.

Agree with you! Maybe the revelation will be slowly but i think she will recognise YJ as her Oppa but she will not tell him again about the whole thing and she will call him "Oppa" regardless!:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 13

48 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Preview

When KMS went to his house and met his mother that day, I was "screaming silently "....  and wished that she would be able to see his photo (when he was young) in the house at that time.  But then.... it didn't happen that way... ha ha... "Who am I?"  and then again I was wondering will the parents put their photos around the house with what had happened (the change of identity)?  It is quite sad.. all those years... everyone keeping quite about the situation.  All those years working with him, the family was able to hide it somewhere?

However, it seems tonight, this is how she's going to approach the brother... I guess that's why the tears... if only she had seen it before..

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, attriste said:

The young YoungJoon is super good looking, he reminds me a little of PBG haha, except more refined. 

@kaoriharang don’t know what to think anymore! I hope she realises but episode wise it’s so unlikely! Maybe she assumes he really lost his memories but answers to his childhood name lol, that will lead to a whole new rigmarole cos then we have even more people knowing the truth but circling it gah. But I am just making things up now in anticipation.

I think she may realise that there is a mistaken identity but as to how much she will know i think it wouldnt be alot.

But for all you know, we could backtrack :P

37 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Agree with you! Maybe the revelation will be slowly but i think she will recognise YJ as her Oppa but she will not tell him again about the whole thing and she will call him "Oppa" regardless!:wub:

Well I find that storyline wise it can't happen too fast.

I am really looking forward to the flashbacks though. i

haha yeah she will call him I can't wait to hear it!

21 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

When KMS went to his house and met his mother that day, I was "screaming silently "....  and wished that she would be able to see his photo (when he was young) in the house at that time.  But then.... it didn't happen that way... ha ha... "Who am I?"  and then again I was wondering will the parents put their photos around the house with what had happened (the change of identity)?  It is quite sad.. all those years... everyone keeping quite about the situation.  All those years working with him, the family was able to hide it somewhere?

However, it seems tonight this is how she's going to approach the brother... I guess that's why the tears... if only she had seen it before..

agreed, but i wonder if it would be too fast though? if she finally discover his identity right there and there.

But clearly, she is more suspicious of SY now.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

From the preview, Isnt that what she's asking his brother? are these not the photos of the young boys?:blink:

did not see the preview yet -- wow that's nice....

hope she'll found out on tonight's episode... :rolleyes:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

The sisters: I get them though, because what they’ve heard about Young-joon from Mi-so over the last nine years has been him being a perfectionist, a narcissist, as well as a workholic that demands the same from his secretary, so why would they feel like he’s a good match for their younger sister? They have seen her go out of her way for her job, work overtime because of him, as well as deal with his multiple requests for perfection, and honestly, pre-Mi-so-resignation Young-joon was quite over the top. It’s clear that they think the world of Mi-so, because she’s a kind, responsible, and capable person who loves her family so dang much, so Young-joon, who’s decidedly not the same, is definitely not up to standards in their books.

Besides, they are not wrong in worrying about the difference in family backgrounds: we know that the Lees are great people, but there are so many more weird rich folks out there. Despite Mi-so’s obvious competence and capabilities, she can always be judged as not being up to par because she didn’t go to university, and her sisters know that. So no matter how annoying they may sound, I do feel like they have valid points. We know how Young-joon has changed, but they don’t, mostly because Mi-so hasn’t said anything (yet). 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

@kaoriharang I wonder if it's possible that she will realise that YJ is her oppa and like you said she will meet with the brother and ask him (as in the preview) and then see the young YJ photo at his house. Maybe she like his parents believed that he lost his memory and thinks its better this way so he will not recall such a traumatic experience.So she will keep quiet about knowing the truth.  Im sure she will cry for YJ because of the switched identities and she's most likely think it was done by the parents for the sake of their boys mentality. If this is so, she may confront their parents soon. But this confrontation between herself and his parents maybe dragged out to next week. 

Spoiler

Or like you (or was it someone else) who said pages before, SY plays the victim card again and MS gets really angry at him and tells him off and in the process reveals the truth that he wasnt the one who was kidnapped. 

From the many spoiler new stills it seems like the focus is more on MS, her sisters, how YJ will "impress" the sisters and her cameo parents. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

@kaoriharang I wonder if it's possible that she will realise that YJ is her oppa and like you said she will meet with the brother and ask him (as in the preview) and then see the young YJ photo at his house. Maybe she like his parents believed that he lost his memory and thinks its better this way so he will not recall such a traumatic experience.So she will keep quiet about knowing the truth.  Im sure she will cry for YJ because of the switched identities and she's most likely think it was done by the parents for the sake of their boys mentality. If this is so, she may confront their parents soon. But this confrontation between herself and his parents maybe dragged out to next week. 

Reveal hidden contents

Or like you (or was it someone else) who said pages before, SY plays the victim card again and MS gets really angry at him and tells him off and in the process reveals the truth that he wasnt the one who was kidnapped. 

From the many spoiler new stills it seems like the focus is more on MS, her sisters, how YJ will "impress" the sisters and her cameo parents. 

hmmmmm, well the thing about that theory which I really do like, the only problem is that both the webtoon and the novel does not have such a scene or development.

I would absolutely love MS to confront SY about it. But I don't think she will. Right now at this moment is that MS does not know everything of what happen. I feel that only after she finds out everything, will she understand why YJ and his parents chose to ignore.

I feel that without MS knowing anything she can't 'scold' or 'confront' SY for what he has done yet.

I think right now MS and YJ have a lot of learn since this is their furst relationship and they are trying to figure that out. I am looking forward to seeing the development with the sisters involve.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

hmmmmm, well the thing about that theory which I really do like, the only problem is that both the webtoon and the novel does not have such a scene or development.

I would absolutely love MS to confront SY about it. But I don't think she will. Right now at this moment is that MS does not know everything of what happen. I feel that only after she finds out everything, will she understand why YJ and his parents chose to ignore.

I feel that without MS knowing anything she can't 'scold' or 'confront' SY for what he has done yet.

I think right now MS and YJ have a lot of learn since this is their furst relationship and they are trying to figure that out. I am looking forward to seeing the development with the sisters involve.

I see, so there is no such scene where MS confronts SY about his identity...well that's pft!! :( I was hoping to see her lash out at him esp in defence of YJ. :confused:

Some more official cuts

DhUwq_-VMAE-Ei7.jpg

DhUwq_-UwAAJBFl.jpg

Spoiler

DhUwq_-UcAAK-MR.jpg

DhUwrACVMAA1mF4.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I see, so there is no such scene where MS confronts SY about his identity...well that's pft!! :( I was hoping to see her lash out at him esp in defence of YJ. :confused:

Spoiler

I am afraid no, if anything the only thing that happens with SY is later on someone tells him that his memories are false, and I believe it is his mother.

SY doesnt realise it himself, neither odes YJ and MS tell him.

• Like 10