[Drama 2018] Familiar Wife, 아는 와이프

Go Seung Ji

OH MY GOD,  WOO JIN KISSED JOO HYUK  12.gif 58.gif20.gif

20180830_214323.gif

Unbelievable! This writer is so unpredictable. I've just watched live stream. And Hye Won did divorce Joo Hyuk. Exactly, she kicked him out of her house. She's so mean  64.gif   But I guessed right this time  75.gif And I'm not sure whether Woo Jin remembered everything or not. But she drank too much then she started crying while talking to Joo Hyuk about her feelings, then suddenly she kissed him  20.gif 

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@richelle  Agree with you I want Joo Hyuk and Woo Jin to go back to their original timeline. Their kids are waiting for them. Joo Hyuk knows his mistakes back in the past. I hope he takes care of his family as a good butler. In fact, Joo Hyuk is basically a person with a good heart, the only one that matters is that he looks warm. Woo Jin, too, will not feel alone or lonely anymore. She is a bright woman, good at rationality, more confident people. They can go back to their former lives and live together happily in their small family.:D

Hope Woo Jin will forgive him if she regains her memories. They also have love for each other and But because of bad communication mistakes in the past,:( they have to separate from their children.:bawling: Hopefully they will return to their children.:wub:

OMG she's holding a coin in the next week episode? What? What if she's the one who choose to return?

It seems that WJ will break up with Joong Hoo? Since obviously she did not love him, that's why I want them to go back to 2006 and fix their mistakes so we will see a happy marriage and good ending for all the characters. 

I can't wait to watch it with Eng sub. 

Preview translation:

PREVIEW
WJ – What do you know?
JH – I should be a very unlucky guy, I ruin everyones life around me including my own.
WJ – My heart is looking somewhere else
JH – Can I move to a regional office?
WJ Umma – Stop hating son-in-law Cha. I pity both of you.
Street man – You still have a chance, the chance to roll everything other again.

credit to drama milk

https://www.dramamilk.com/familiar-wife-kdrama-live-recap-episode-10/

new timeline Woo Jin returned to the past!!? How cool is that.

Only thing I know for sure after watching episode 9 is that I totally love WJ's mum. She's too cute. Thank heavens they had the scene with the doc straight after HW raise up my blood pressure. See me sitting on da sofa kicking out like a crazy person. But seriously that scene in the car all I was thinking is dude just kick this heartless thing out the car. Shouldn't even have gotten to the point of her saying pull over, would have dun kick her out, she woulda be lucky if me even stop and pull over. The dam cheek of this woman. kmt

That ending kiss... I bet Joon Ho saw that drunken kiss :astonished: hence it explains his changed preception of Joo Hyuk.

I have been liking this drama so far for it’s great chemistry between the 2 leads and storyline. It actually resonates with me personally as in how marriage changes a person over time due to family and career commitments. Many a times, couples get so carried away with trying to reach their goals in life that they end up neglecting each other. Throw in kids into the mix and you get a perfect recipe for miscommunications and tempers getting frayed :cry: .

Although equality between man and woman has improved in the workplace, society like S Korea still expects the woman to take care of the family. So I can empathise with WJ when she got berated by her spa manager when she had to rush off to pick her kid up from childcare. 

Anyway, this drama made me reflect a lot on the  past and the choices my hubby and I made. Be it good or bad, things happened for a reason and we should always remember to cherish those who are dearest to us and don’t take things for granted.

As for the drama, the conundrum they are in now probably warrants a visit to the past for both! The alternate timeline is getting messier with broken relationships and forbidden love. 

I do hope the writer is able to wrap things up and give the leads growth in their character as they mature to realise what their hearts really want and how they should define their future.

22 minutes ago, himmawarie said:

From the preview, she kiss him and he kiss her back, Is it...some kind of adultery? I know that she drunk and he love her, but he is still marry Hye Won right? I don't find it rigth...

Not anymore since Joohyuk and Hyewon are divorced.

Hope the teaser is not a mislead and Woo-Jin and Joohyuk really go back next week episodes. 

@himmawarie

I believe he went to court and signed the divorce paper with Hye Won hefore that. He even begged her for separation and some times to think about it.

I wonder now if HW would have 2nd thought about the divorce now. The episode is too short. Arggghhh. I want to know what happen next.

Rating  for ep 10 is 8.210%

https://twitter.com/8l7l5l2l000/status/1035294732811825152?s=19

This drama is managing to surprise me, and I know previews are often misleading, but I think they will go back to 2006 by the end of Episode 12. My new theory (I'm wrong a lot lol) is that Woo Jin remembers and is, of course, devastated and wants Joo Hyuk to kick rocks; however, she  decides to go back because of the kids and asks Joo Hyuk to take her to the toll booth during the two moon phenomenon with the caveat that after they get back to the original 2018 timeline, they are done. Then they can spend four episodes showing how Joo Hyuk has changed, how Woo Jin comes to some realizations of her own, how their families bring them together in whatever timeline they are in, and hopefully, how Joo Hyuk and/or Woo Jin bring Sang-sik and Joo Eun together in the original timeline. 

2 hours ago, nidcha202 said:

Wow!!!! Ranking of excellent scores improved respectively.:thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/8l7l5l2l000

Now, I still can not understand the drawings of Woo Jin's mother about the links from past and present. Now I can not guess the events of the writers. There was a surprise for me in each episode.:o

amazing rating's and im glad Time is up as well i guess your honor not airing helped them?

I have been commenting and waiting for drama to end to binge watch it but i think ill have to catch up before next week's episode's. 

This is the type of drama/romance ive been liking at the moment im sort of over the sappy romance. 

Archived