DeUgRoMVwAA-SUq.jpg

DeUgRoJVQAAjMqm.jpg

DeUgRoLV4AEEizX.jpg

Director

Lee Sang Yeob

(Shopping King Louis, Mr Baek)

Writer

Yang Hee-Seung

(Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo, Oh My Ghost, High School King of Savvy )

Genre

Romance / Fantasy / Time Travel

Episodes: 16  (TBC)

Broadcast Period

2018-Aug-01 to 2018-Sep-20

Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 21:30 KST

About the Show

Cha Joo-Hyuk (Ji Sung) has been married to Seo Woo-Jin (Han Ji-Min) for 5 years. Cha Joo-Hyuk works at a bank and Seo Woo-Jin also has a working career. Due to an unexpected case, Cha Joo-Hyuk makes a choice and that choice leads people, including himself and Seo Woo-Jin, to have totally different lives in the present day.

Production Information

“Familiar Wife” took over the Wednesday and Thursday time-slot previously taken by “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”. 

Cast

Ji Sung - Cha Joo-Hyuk

Dh9k6vUUYAAz6rZ.jpg

Han Ji-Min - Seo Woo-Jin

Dh9k6vSU0AE3iRo.jpg

Jang Seung-Jo - Yoon Jong-Hoo
Kang Han-Na - Lee Hye-Won
Cha Hak-Yeon - Kim Hwan
Son Jong-Hak - Cha Bong-Hee
Park Won-Sang - Byeon Sung-Woo
Kim Soo-Jin - Jang Man-Ok
Gong Min-Jung - Choi Hye-Jung
Lee You-Jin - Jung Hyun-Soo
Kim So-Ra - Joo Hyang-Sook
Park Hee-Von - Cha Joo-Eun
Lee Jung-Eun - Woo-Jin's mother

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

Teasers

Highlight Video

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Sung And Han Ji Min To Star In New Fantasy Romance Drama

On February 23, both actors’ agencies confirmed that they would be playing the lead roles in the upcoming drama “Knowing Wife” (literal title). The drama will tell the story of a married couple who suddenly finds themselves living entirely different lives after their fates magically change through an unexpected incident.

Ji Sung will be playing the character of Cha Joo Hyuk, an ordinary bank employee, while Han Ji Min will play Seo Woo Jin, the housewife who has been married to him for five years. Although “Knowing Wife” will depict the everyday lives of realistic, ordinary people, the love story’s fantasy twist will allow viewers to see Ji Sung and Han Ji Min each leading two different lives.

A representative for Namoo Actors stated, “What Ji Sung considers most important is a drama’s sincerity and warmth. We believe that through his appearance in ‘Knowing Wife,’ he will be able to portray a character with a relatable humanity. We ask that you give him lots of anticipation and support.”

BH Entertainment also remarked, “We believe that Han Ji Min will be able to show viewers new charms through the drama ‘Knowing Wife.’ As this is her first drama comeback in a long time, we ask that you give her lots of interest and love.”

“Knowing Wife” will be helmed by the director behind MBC’s “Shopping King Louie” and the screenwriter behind “Oh My Ghost,” “King of High School,” and “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.”

The drama is expected to air sometime in the second half of 2018.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/22/ji-sung-han-ji-min-star-new-fantasy-romance-drama/

Wow, Oh My ghost writer. I love the way she writes all her drama but i am not sure wether this drama will hit big or not bu i trust Jisung and Han Ji Min here. It's slated to air around half 2018 means it will be aired around summer ? Hmm interesting. Gonna put on my watching list :)

Yay!!! My favorite cast and screenwriter for OMG are gonna be working together on this drama. :D I  have been waiting in anticipation for Han Ji-min to make her comeback on the small screen. This is definitely the drama I will eagerly to forward to watching. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Produce 101 Season 2” Contestant Lee Yoo Jin Joins Ji Sung’s New Drama

Lee-Yoo-Jin-Ji-Sung.jpg

Actor and former “Produce 101 Season 2” contestant Lee Yoo Jin will be joining the cast of Ji Sung’s upcoming drama!

On May 4, Lee Yoo Jin was confirmed to be appearing in the new tvN drama “Wife I Know” (literal title), which will star Ji Sung and Han Ji Min as an ordinary bank employee and his wife. The drama is a warm, human love story about how a single decision can change one’s life in an instant.

In the drama, Lee Yoo Jin will be playing the role of Jung Hyun Soo, a business administration student with a bright smile. The actor remarked, “It’s an honor to be able to act together with senior actors whom I admire and respect. I ask that you show lots of love as I do my utmost to contribute to this great drama.”

Lee Yoo Jin most recently appeared in JTBC’s “Age of Youth 2,” following his participation in Mnet’s “Produce 101 Season 2” last year.

“Wife I Know” is scheduled to air sometime in the second half of this year.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/03/produce-101-season-2-contestant-lee-yoo-jin-joins-ji-sungs-new-drama/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/vixxs-n-to-join-ji-sung-and-han-ji-min-in-new-drama-knowing-wife

VIXX's N to join Ji Sung and Han Ji Min in new drama 'Knowing Wife'

N

VIXX's N is joining the cast of 'Knowing Wife'.

On April 30, Jellyfish Entertainment confirmed that N is playing the banker named Kim Hwan in the upcoming tvN drama.

'Knowing Wife' is a humanism drama depicting the realistic story of bankers. Actor Ji Sung, Han Ji Min, and Jang Seung Jo have also been confirmed to take lead roles. The production is set to air this summer in August. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/lee-yoo-jin-joins-ji-sung-han-ji-min-more-in-new-drama-knowing-wife

Lee Yoo Jin joins Ji Sung, Han Ji Min, & more in new drama 'Knowing Wife'

misc.jpg

Rookie actor Lee Yoo Jin has been cast in tvN's new Wed-Thurs drama, 'Knowing Wife'. 

Lee Yoo Jin will be joining Ji Sung, Han Ji Min, and more in the new series about a dramatic and fateful romance story. Reportedly, the rookie actor was cast after a rigorous audition process in the role of a college student, Jung Hyun Soo

'Knowing Wife' is set to air some time in the latter half of this year. 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Wife That I Know 아는 와이프 - Ji Sung and Han Ji Min - Premiere in August

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/tvns-knowing-wife-starring-ji-sung-and-han-ji-min-to-premiere-in-august

tvN's 'Knowing Wife' starring Ji Sung and Han Ji Min to premiere in August

han-ji-min-ji-sung.jpg

The premiere for tvN's upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Knowing Wife' has been set for August.

'Knowing Wife' starring Han Ji Min and Ji Sung will take over the time slot of currently airing drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. The upcoming fantasy-romance series is said to be about a once-in-a-lifetime chance to live a destined love story. A man going through a rough patch in his marriage is given the choice to travel to the past to change the future. 

Han Ji Min and Ji Sung will be playing a married couple, and Jang Seung Jo, VIXX' N, Lee Yoo Jin, and Kim So Ra have also been cast.

Stay tuned for updates on 'Knowing Wife'!

Archived