[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@TVN me.too! I hope they's extend the last scene and have fj wake up. Significant things happen when she's either asleep or in hiding..  their time as FJ and DH persona are little for me. When she was a servant, Dh hadn't seen her, when she was a fox, she was a pet and DH didn't know her. When they were in the dream, FJ didn't know it was DH masquerading as Lord Xize. They were separated for 200 years. DH met GunGun and FJ was alseep. Their time in Fanyin Valley as FJ and DH persona was too short, their time in heaven was short too. DH even missed the wedding banquet. 

• Like 1

@redridinghood27 I know! Their time as FJ and DH persona are so little =( I always wish there are more!

Found this on a Vietnamese facebook (fanpage). I hear the original weibo post got deleted. Apparent this is the guardian gate of Heavenly Palace.

7x3h8Ej.jpg

• Like 1

There are rumors online that 2morrow 18 Jun, there'll be some official news. Perhaps b'cos 2morrow is special day, Dumpling or Dragonboat Festival for chinese. Hope so.

Btw this leak said Dai Si who acted as the ghost tribe princess in the previous drama will play a different role this time....demon tribe princess Ji Heng, a love obstacle btw Di Jun and Feng Jiu....guess she would be hated by viewers...haha.

006PWDaygy1fsegwcpaf5j30qo1bewkj.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Same! I like Dai Si too.. but I already have that gut feeling that she'll play as Jiheng. I hope she'll play as Aranya instead. 

I guessed she'll play Jiheng because Jiheng was said to be beautiful and Dai si's face fits the description of a demonic beauty.. and also because the actor who'll play Xiao Yan was the 16th disciple. During eternal love those two already have a following...  Vengo, Dilraba and Daisi are all eye candies. Vengo is hot as DH. Dilraba is adorable as FJ and Dai Si is mysteriously beautiful.

Vengo is so lucky! Both his leading ladies are beautiful hahah and both are uyghur xD

• Like 3

Some leaks. The pink flowers (right side) suspected to be Fo Ling Flowers 佛铃花.

6d1ac1e8gy1fsenfr8vyoj21bf0qoqkr.jpg

Written to be the Tang Chu fish (sweet vinegar fish) made by Di Jun. Probably prop, not real. Actually it doesn't look like fish to me...haha.

006PWDaygy1fsegwbi8x5j30qo1ben2s.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Há rumores online de que amanhã, 18 de junho, haverá algumas notícias oficiais. Talvez o b'cos 2morrow seja dia especial, Dumpling ou Dragonboat Festival para chinês. Espero que sim.

Btw este vazamento disse Dai Si, que agiu como a princesa tribo fantasma no drama anterior vai desempenhar um papel diferente desta vez .... demônio tribo princesa Ji Heng, um obstáculo amor btw Di Jun e Feng Jiu .... acho que ela faria ser odiado pelos telespectadores ... haha.

006PWDaygy1fsegwcpaf5j30qo1bewkj.jpg

ah ... too bad, I liked her as much as the princess of the ghost tribe :(

But there are scenes with the real Aranya through memories.. unless they plan to just describe what happened to her just like in the book. Plus during the first part, FJ was in Aranya's body.. She only returned to her original form after DH killed the water serpent.. 

Maybe they'll change it a bit and make Aranya's real face look like.FJ minus the flower birthmark.. 

• Like 2

Reba will have a press con today for her new drama with Deng Lun. When is she going to start filming? 

DH's hair is different from TMPB. I don't know if I'm gonna like this one. Is he shooting for the character's poster? I noticed they haven't release any for this drama. 

• Like 1

As I remember, Aranya is created from FJ's shadow and Chen Ye is created from DH's shadow. So it doesn't matter if they don't change the cast... 

anyway thanks you guys for sharing the pictures ^.^ I kept refreshing the page for hundreds times 

love you guys :*

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for the update ! I'm so excited to see them on screen again together ! I was delighted when they announced a sequel and that Vengo and Dilraba will reprise their role. How often is that ? Usually they cast different people. It's like a dream come true. Love their chemistry and I keep rewatching their cute and heartfelt scenes together. 

While watching TMOPB I didn't have enough of DijunxFengJiu love story. Felt so deprived. 

Keep the news coming soompiers ! You are awesome. 

Hopefully we can get a pic of Dilraba soon. I miss these 2 on my screen !

• Like 2