[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 5/27/2018 at 11:49 PM, TVN said:

Found this while browsing through Vengo and Dilireba tieba (I don't know Chinese so just using google translation hahaha). 

Seem like they are building the filming set.

Wooooaaaah! Yipee!!! Who is yu? Is she a staffor an actress too?

• Off-Topic 1

25 minutes ago, bluechant said:

Wooooaaaah! Yipee!!! Who is yu? Is she a staffor an actress too?

I manage to track down the original Weibo's post. I think she is a staff of Zhejiang Television and was only visiting the site. If anyone can read Chinese, maybe they can double check? Original Weibo's post of the filming set pics (bigger pics) if anyone is interest: https://weibo.com/2297572864/Giajj0L1P?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/26/2018 at 11:26 AM, Cindy Ngo said:

I haven't seen the first one, do I need to in order to understand this one? 

No..I don't believe you will need to watch the first one to understand this one.  

But it doesn't hurt to watch it.  

Honestly, I recommend you read the book instead. It will help you identify the characters and their relationships better.

On 5/23/2018 at 10:20 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

@linh5000 It's okay. You're not the only one. :( I always refresh that weibo page for the latest news. And there's only 7 days left for May and it's June. Yay. ♥

I'm digging your avatar! :D

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, TVN said:

I manage to track down the original Weibo's post. I think she is a staff of Zhejiang Television and was only visiting the site. If anyone can read Chinese, maybe they can double check? Original Weibo's post of the filming set pics (bigger pics) if anyone is interest: https://weibo.com/2297572864/Giajj0L1P?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0

Oh I see. Checked it on my Weibo intl app and this is the translation. Can't read Chinese yet. Hehe Following her now so I can stalk too.  Haha Thanks, TVN!Screenshot_20180528-085824_1.png

• Sad 1

On 5/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, bluechant said:

Oh I see. Checked it on my Weibo intl app and this is the translation. Can't read Chinese yet. Hehe Following her now so I can stalk too.  Haha Thanks, TVN!

i think this info is LEGIT Waaaaaaaaa. ♥

On 5/28/2018 at 9:24 AM, linh5000 said:

No..I don't believe you will need to watch the first one to understand this one.  

But it doesn't hurt to watch it.  

Honestly, I recommend you read the book instead. It will help you identify the characters and their relationships better.

I'm digging your avatar! :D

this is one of my fave moment from the book. kyaaaah.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, bluechant said:

Oh I see. Checked it on my Weibo intl app and this is the translation. Can't read Chinese yet. Hehe Following her now so I can stalk too.  Haha Thanks, TVN!

Hahaha np. I will continue to post here if I see anything else related to the Pillow Book since I'm waiting on news for it all the time lol.

On 5/28/2018 at 9:52 AM, Kimberly Amor said:

i think this info is LEGIT Waaaaaaaaa. ♥

this is one of my fave moment from the book. kyaaaah.

Yup, I think it is legit, this is also the 2nd filming set I believe. I saw other blurry pic of the first filming set like a few week ago from a different source. So hopefully we will get official news soon =D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TVN said:

Hahaha np. I will continue to post here if I see anything else related to the Pillow Book since I'm waiting on news for it all the time lol.

Yup, I think it is legit, this is also the 2nd filming set I believe. I saw other blurry pic of the first filming set like a few week ago from a different source. So hopefully we will get official news soon =D

Where did you find the pic or the source of the first filming set? 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ipohtown said:

Where did you find the pic or the source of the first filming set? 

I got the below pic from tieba back then, I hear that the owner delete the original Weibo's post though (maybe because they don't have permission? This was like in the beginning of May which kind of fit with some rumor saying that they are setting up the filming set).

6ffa0324b899a901d282747a11950a7b0308f516

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

at least they are still starting somewhere around June.....it will probably hit the news once they have the official opening....as they always have a prayer set up for smooth filming.

Yeah, at least we are getting closer hahaha, if we can wait until now, we can wait a bit more!

Somehow just knowing it's coming gives me chills of excitement...  I hope it's just as beautiful as what we have already been given...  The writing is a given and I can't wait!!!  @angelangie be sure and tag me with any news!  I would be thankful...:wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o5_500.gif&key=733858ce7a546a0f3b557ac27025c05ca.gif

The fan site said either one of Bai Qian or Ye Hua will have a cameo. Huhuhu. And i heard Uncle Lian Song is pretty much confirmed to be back also. :bawling:

But we need to see ALI back also!!! The scenes between FJ and ALI are heart warming. They're the cutest cousin. :bawling::heart:

I'm really curious if they are going to follow the previous Three Lives Three World with BQ & YH story line with everybody as the casts or they gonna change it according to the book and some of the background story aren't the same as the the drama. 

Time for me to re-read the book (read it like 3-4 times before in Vietnamese, but it been a while so I don’t remember much hahaha).

Still no news and I hear Dilireba will be busy until like 6/12. Not sure about Vengo though.

• Like 1