[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Should be Vengo / Donghua....inner white clothes, outer purple. As guessed in a few chinese weibo sites. Some even zoom in abit but the original pic is already this resolution.

006voBffgy1fsb2km75j7j30hs0bn74p.jpg

Usually some dramas by usual schedule would have already released names of all the cast and also their costumes....those characters posters....but this is really abit secretive. Maybe give them 1-2 weeks more.

• Like 1

I wonder from what scene was those photos?.. hmmm.. maybe they first film the time that FJ was just a pet fox(if they're loyal to the book).. Reba isn't needed yet in those scenes. 

Do you think that tree in that pic was the sandalwood tree that Donghua loves so much? Sandalwood scent was heavily emphasized in the book. In ten miles of peach blossom, peach scent was particularly attached to Bai Qian. In pillow book, sandalwood scent is Donghua's. I wonder what scent describes FJ.. 

I'm not too sure either but from what I'm seeing, people in tieba are guessing that is the Aranya's Dream part... I barely remember that part of the book. I really need to re-read the book now.

• Like 1

Wow.. too early for the dream part.. maybe that tree was the entrance to the dream world? There are food so it could mean there's a gathering..  and if it's in Aranya's dream, shouldn't Reba be around? They always have scenes together, thr only ones that they weren't together was when Donghua/Xize was away to secretly make the mirror. Aranya dream is mostly FJ's parts..  

I also wonder how could they make it always winter? In Fanyin Valley, it's always winter.. 

I've read somewhere, dunno if it's true when I was searching about pillow book, the plot was like FJ served and became a pet for DH but DH doesn't know love...then in order to keep FJ safe, he sent her to the mortal world but unexpectedly, she died together with the guardian he sent with her. While waiting/searching for the fruit to let her be reborn, FJ entered the ghost princess realm.. It's online.. not sure if this is legit.

• Like 1

@Kimberly Amor Your welcome.

@redridinghood27 Chinese drama don’t film scenes in order so it is hard to tell. And the person who repost this say that Dilireba is supposed to be where the finger sticker is pointing at. I don’t think those are Dong Hua’s servant but might be the servants there. And wasn’t there a banquet in Aranya’s Dream with the king and queen? Been so long so can’t recall the detail... I could be wrong lol.

I’m not sure if that plot is legit but most people are saying that they will be closely following the Pillow Book plot so probably not.

The latests series of pics that TVN has posted in the first pic with the railway track the girl sitting with the white gown looks like Reba to me. Next to her is a maid in pink and on the left the staff guy in black is walking by. It also matches with the fingersticking location thing on the other hand.

And seriously thank you for finding the pictures. You guys should be detectives! 

• Like 1

@TVN there was a banquet in Aranya's dream but it was supposed to be inside a ship or somwhere with ocean/sea... it was when DH just came back from the mountain and he even put his robe on FJ lol but maybe they change it a bit.. or.maybe it's in Fanyin Valley, before the dream verse. Maybe the black queen was Junuo and the man beside her was her prince consort. Maybe it was the day of competition and that big tree was the tree with the python formation and the saha fruit. Thanks for the pics.. at least now we know they're started with the filming. Can't wait for Vengo and Reba's bts, their bts are always fun to watch.. they both are playful.. xD

• Like 1

There are so many things I want to see from the book aside from DH and FJ's scenes...like when FJ and Xiao Yan tried to teleport, they ended up inside someone's bedchamber/bathroom and was chased by the woman's mother in law. I also want to see FJ spitting tea on Su moye's face, also when they tricked Changdi, when FJ knocked Chen Ye unconscious hahah and also when FJ was seducing Xize/DH.. she was so innocent and funny. Her personality description from the book was very funny too.. Can't wait to watch this drama xD 

• Like 1

@catwoman494 I honestly can’t tell if that is Reba lol. They are so secretive!

@redridinghood27 My memories are totally failing me! In the process of re-reading the book now (*cough*very very slow). I can’t wait for all the scenes too. FJ are so playful in the book! I also hope that they will extend the ending a bit (maybe let her wake up lol).

• Like 1

Someone shared some screen-captured pics in weibo. It seems to be parts of an article browsed on a phone. I tried to search but nothing. I suspect the original article had been removed, maybe b'cos it's leaked info from a staff there.

What i understand is the pics are sets of buildings in 梵音谷 / Fan Yin Valley. The person said the actors/actresses as Baiqian, Yehua, Liansong, Chengyu and Siming would all return. (well, hope they release official info soon...then will be 100% sure.)

a60a8670gy1fsdz8znv35j20u01hc7wh.jpga60a8670gy1fsdz9e2hwfj20u01hckjl.jpg

a60a8670gy1fsdzai85iej20u01hcu0x.jpg

• Like 2

@Cedric thanks for the info. I think that article has been shared before here, I mean the last photo.. I'm glad the gossip trio and YH-Bq couple were able to reprise their role. I'm excited to see who would be the little dough hahah his scenes with FJ were funny and adorable. Fj has a habit of sprouting nonsense to the little dough and the dough adores her so much. He even brought all his birthday money to help her out in all her expenses in Fanyin Valley.

DH is like a serious(not really in front of FJ) and well respected but it's amusing to see that he's paired up with FJ and FJ's team are funny (Cheng Yu, Siming, Dough and 3rd Prince) even in Eternal love, DH's team is comoosed of these funny people. Some of FJ's mishaps were because of Cheng Yu( drunken fruit and appearing all bloody inside DH's bed chamber).. but I wonder in pillow book on how will Cheng Yu's role be significant since she and FJ doesn't have any interaction. Cheng Yu was mentiones several times but FJ and her never have a conversation.

• Like 1