[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Kimberly Amor I think I would like them to continue with the ceremony even if Reba isn't there, so they can film and release faster..I have no patience for other stuff.. hehe.  But i'm sure they will wait for her since she is the main cast. Something about bad luck and paying the correct honors/goods.

@TVN I have read the vietnamese version about 3-4 times too!! I have the books..soo good!

Have any of you read these mini specials? Have to browse through but I would re-read it sometime just because they are all so cute hahaha (English translation for mini specials: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/category/books/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book/)

@linh5000 hahaha nice to know that I'm not the only one who re-read the book! I remember crying my eyes out when I was near the ending (happened even when I re-read lol).

• Like 1

Why is Reba busy till 12 though? Is she guesting on Keep Running or press conference for Sweet dreams? Or CF's?

I think Pillow Book will get released on January 2019. Like TMOPB . Now that Sweet Dreams will air in June and she has no other upcoming Drama apart from pillow book they will release it soon because of Reba's popularity I think so that people won't forget her if there is a too big gap between dramas. So jan 2019 is my bet. 

Also I joined Weibo intl but I have no idea how to search for Pillow book related news since everything is in Chinese :(

I often write comments to encourage the actors but they never get upvoted or replied. Weibo is so lonely as an international fan lol. 

3 hours ago, TVN said:

Have any of you read these mini specials? Have to browse through but I would re-read it sometime just because they are all so cute hahaha (English translation for mini specials: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/category/books/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book/)

@linh5000 hahaha nice to know that I'm not the only one who re-read the book! I remember crying my eyes out when I was near the ending (happened even when I re-read lol).

Oh no. You're not the only one who reads the book over and over again. :D Before i go to sleep or if im stalling time i always read The Pillow Book ♥

@catwoman494 since Reba's is one of the hottest star in China right now. Her schedule is jampacked wether press conference, movie or CF. It is said that she will go to London this following week for fashion i think i forgot the exact reason. And i'm also only using the weibo international and i CAN'T UNDERSTAND even a bit chinese. But Im following the Pillowbooks fansite i just don't know how to paste the fansites id here so you could also follow.

@linh5000 im getting impatient huhuhu. But everytime i'm in that mood i always keep thinking that we've pass the struggle of praying Reba and Vengo to reprise their role so (becoz its almost impossible for them to do that esp Reba since she's busy). That calms me. Hahaha. And also im waiting for their aesthetic photoshoot. You know the costumes are such an eye candy. ♥

• Like 1

@catwoman494 Her schedule for June so far was release by her studio's weibo. Hah tell me about it, it is hard to search for Pillow Book related news too. I usually check here though https://m.weibo.cn/u/5626908798. And I have to use translation to either translate to English or Vietnamese to get the idea lol (also sneak around tieba here and there).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, catwoman494 said:

Also I joined Weibo intl but I have no idea how to search for Pillow book related news since everything is in Chinese :(

I often write comments to encourage the actors but they never get upvoted or replied. Weibo is so lonely as an international fan lol. 

Me too! Joined Weibo Intl a couple of months ago. I can't find the pillow book site but this is Reba's account:

Dear-迪丽热巴

And this is one of her hashtags:

#迪丽热巴#

• Like 1

@Kimberly Amor LOL I usually lurk around both. I actually have a tieba account (I think I was following some YouTube instruction on how to sign up).

You can search for the following for their in the search in baidu tieba site;

Reba: 迪丽热巴吧

Vengo: 高伟光吧

Vengo & Reba (shipping): 高伟光迪丽热巴吧

There is also one for the Pillow Book (drama) but it isn’t very active right now. I usually check the shipping tieba if I want to dive into Chinese rumor lol. Since Reba’s news can easily be found in English (most of the time) I usually don’t check her tieba.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Lol it was in Africa. I thought London. Lol me :tongue: 

i've been lurking around weibo but i don't know how in tieba huhu

I think it was in Seychelles. That's where she was last seen by a fan. 

Still no news....eg no pics of film-starting ceremony. No update from official weibo too.

Ya, Vengo just finished his previous drama...mentioned in his weibo dated 8 Jun.

Came across this. I think probably photo-edited.

005YR2d3gy1fs3okc474sj30hs0ostbm.jpg

Btw i like this pic from Dilireba's weibo dated 3 Jun. Almost like the Fox Queen looking over her "lands".

63885668gy1fryfjr2lswj20qo0qogsh.jpg

She posted a few similar pics on 7 Jun...same background....looks tropical. Guess it's part of her overseas shoot (previous post mention Africa).

63885668gy1fs2yk3asucj22dc3k0b2a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Omo. Omo. Omo. Looks like we're getting a filming ceremony tomorrow for real. I don't want to jinx it but a lot of pages on Weibo posted about it. 

I can't post the screenshot right now as i am only using mobile. Huhu. I really hope this is true so i can change my display pic hehehe. ❤

• Like 2

Latest news (though not from official weibo), said filming starts 2morrow 11 Jun. They mentioned same actors (besides the 2 leads).....who play SiMing (the assistant to Donghua), the Heavenly Emperor etc. Others who are mentioned earlier are the 3rd Prince Liansong and Fengjiu's Fox Father.  Now out of the Gossip Trio, the female ChengYu is not sure yet...hope still her. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4249436550905282

• Like 4

I hear that Liu Ruilin (played 16th disciple in Eternal Love) is also part of the cast and both him and Vengo already start filming. Not sure what role he will play though... I probably will feel kind of strange when watching even though I know this isn’t really a “continuation” of Eternal Love lol.

Read that Liu Ruilin/Wayne Liu might be playing 燕池悟/小燕/青之魔君 (Yan Chi Wu / Xiao Yan / Green Demon Lord), a good friend of Feng Jiu. He played the 16th disciple in previous drama....guess it's a different role for him.

Spoiler

005LVNIdly1fs8epxv0w1j30dw0kvmy8.jpg

Don't know why they are so secretive (official weibo still no announcement)....but confirmed the film-start ceremony had been held. B'cos the actor James Li Dong Heng (who acted as 3rd Prince LianSong) had posted on his weibo, a red packet pic....which he deleted shortly after....but some fans had screen-captured it. 

He wrote "yes, filming starts". The red packet is usually given during film start ceremony. And though no name of drama is mentioned....notice he held up 3 fingers...."THREE lives....." (drama title).

005LVNIdly1fs8dy8g08tj30yi1pckjl.jpg

Another fan-shared pic....is an electronic notice board in Hengdian which sort of reminded what events are held daily....and the chinese chars are of this show.

006PWDaygy1fs8sykkno4j30ig0dhjsr.jpg

• Like 4