[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@pawla I think Reba already start filming, somehow her pic just don't get leak lol (ninja!!!!)

But yeah I think the newest pics of Vengo is from poster shooting. At this rate, they should really just putting out the official posters.

@arinoza I think while those two were create from DH and FJ's shadow, they actually don't look like DH and FJ (or I may just remember wrong...hmmm...)

@smellycat59 I know! I was so excited when I hear that those two will reprise their roles. I actually have no hope before that since it doesn't happen often. I actually have no idea who they are until TMOPB and then I fall inlove with their characters lol.

• Like 1

I think yesterday or thr othrr day, Reba attended an awarding ceremony where she won as online favourite actress and her new drama will air soon so she's very busy hence no leaked pics of her.. 

Lol.. Dh's hair on TMOPB was perfect.. not digging this new hair huhu.. 

Maybe those pics were for posters or some scenes.. the pic with DH wearing an armour might be for his prehistoric scenes. I think they want to have the viewers catch a glimpse of how Dh was an emperor. To emphasize that he was a formidable character. It was always described in the book how DH was terrifying haha. 

Maybe after some promotion for Reba's new drama, we'll get to hear some official news.

Thanks for the photos!

• Like 2

Wait that first pic.. it looks like a stage to me.. Qing Qiu's stage? Maybe they'll show FJ's ascension to the throne?  I really wish they'll keep the scene when FJ kicked a flower pot toward DH's forehead. They should! It was the time DH actually had an impression of her.. 

• Like 2

It does look like the stage. It might also be the scene from Fanyin Valley. Weren't FJ in a competition there too? I wish they'll keep all the scenes from Heaven. It have some of the most hilarious scenes (FJ kicked flower pot, FJ taking a bath, FJ turned into a handkerchief and etc). Love all of it!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TVN said:

It does look like the stage. It might also be the scene from Fanyin Valley. Weren't FJ in a competition there too? I wish they'll keep all the scenes from Heaven. It have some of the most hilarious scenes (FJ kicked flower pot, FJ taking a bath, FJ turned into a handkerchief and etc). Love all of it!!!

You mentioned all of my fave scene plus the betting game with Little Riceball hahaha. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. :D 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

You mentioned all of my fave scene plus the betting game with Little Riceball hahaha. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. :D 

Glad I'm not the only one who love those scenes! Ah yes, the betting game with Little Riceball. I sure hope they also keep all the scenes with him with FJ. He is too adorable for word. Best cousin ever hahaha.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

OMGGGGGGGGG I’M DYYYYYYYYYYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I CANNOT wait but i also LOVE this SLOW TEASE bits  & pieces of pics & news!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!!!!!!!!

I know! I hate waiting (been waiting since they first announce this)! But this is fun too! Waiting for news each day (I don't do this often haha).

More pics (cr tieba). Outdoor set in Yunnan I believe. I hear that Vengo is already there and Reba will be there soon.

JQddRAi.png

s0QbxYz.jpg

h9hs4JE.jpg

1sI03IB.jpg

AdqLxkC.jpg

8hoBxgJ.jpg

sYEUoVB.jpg

• Like 1

Read that some outdoor scenes are filmed earlier bcos of the seasons...now summer.

Also read some fans are hoping for the same voice staff for at least the 2 main chars. Maybe matter more to chinese viewers or those who understand the language.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2018 at 10:58 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Read that some outdoor scenes are filmed earlier bcos of the seasons...now summer.

Also read some fans are hoping for the same voice staff for at least the 2 main chars. Maybe matter more to chinese viewers or those who understand the language.

That make sense, for them to shoot the outdoor scenes now. I’m actually hoping for same voice staff for DH and FJ too hahaha cause they did a good job.

Not a lot of news lately, I think they are more strict now hahaha.

vYFDH8d.jpg

NvAhnfh.jpg

• Like 1

Someone wrote Reba and Vengo had flown to Kunming, Yunnan on 19 Jun for the outdoor scenes. It's quite rushed for them after their previous dramas and related promotions. Some pics we had seen are of their body doubles....which here said are for the positioning purpose (pre-filming planning, eg where to walk, how the lighting will be shown)...which would help to save time.

But i think b'cos of Reba and Vengo's own dramas being aired now, they probably would push any official news eg posters as late as possible.

006PWDaygy1fsl7uvtqo4j30qo1beqb2.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you for all the pics and updates!

I agree. I think they don't want people's attention to drift from their current projects. So they are delaying the official news. Sweet dreams will end airing in July since it's 11 eps a week like the Princess Weiyoung lol. Not sure about Legend of Fuyao.

• Like 2