[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Yey! Fifth brother is there! Hahaha I wonder if his relationship with Zheyan will be more defined in piklow book.drama haha. 

Dai si might be really playing Jiheng..huhu I like her...but I don't like Jiheng...

Reba is ninja.. the above pic. It doesn't seem like her. The forehead of the one on the photo is more protruding.

Fifth brother?  or u mean the 4th bro Bai Zhen? in the 6th pic in the long post above? Does look abit like the actor Alan Yu Menglong. Didn't come across any news on him to act in this drama. His weibo (like most related actors to this drama) didn't reveal anything, only know he finished filming his last drama (a White Snake themed one) not long ago. But guess at current stage, this drama has alot of secrecy. 

For fun. Remember this?

006ifE45ly1fsrzf9e0mpj30k00cimy8.jpg

No offence to the other drama....but some fans can't help seeing the similarity...

Spoiler

From Legend of Fuyao. One hand felt so empty...haha. Actually the "fox" (above) was CGI, think he was holding a plain item.

006ifE45ly1fsrzf8gtfuj30k00dbjsz.jpg

Some drawings. A romantic scene....

0079z0lEgy1fst9oeolphj30go0bzq59.jpg

The sizzling hot...

Spoiler

006oXGMEgy1fssyvj6okrj30er0hst9u.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Fifth brother?  or u mean the 4th bro Bai Zhen? in the 6th pic in the long post above? Does look abit like the actor Alan Yu Menglong. Didn't come across any news on him to act in this drama. His weibo (like most related actors to this drama) didn't reveal anything, only know he just finished his last drama (a White Snake themed one). But guess at current stage, this drama has alot of secrecy. 

For fun. Remember this?

No offence to the other drama....but some fans can't help seeing the similarity...

Hide contents

From Legend of Fuyao. One hand felt so empty...haha. Actually the "fox" (above) was CGI, think he was holding a plain item.

Some drawings. A romantic scene....

The sizzling hot...

Hide contents

I think I remember the bts he was petting some sort of a green pillow :D 

In Legend of Fuyao he was also chased by a girl but his reaction is hilarious. So different from DH. 

Ah yes.. the fourth brother Bai Zhen.. I hope he will be in the drama.. indeed, they are so secretive.. not even a glimpse of Reba.. 

In Legend of Fuyao, the girl who chase him has something on her forehead too, she is also sincere and has a funny personality... and it's said Vengo's character will fall in love with her.... 

Yeah, that pic does look like Alan Yu but he never appear in any of the casting rumor (but then they are all secretive so who know). Would be great if him and Ken reprise their roles.

ohhh i loved lian song in the pillow book !! i hope he reprise his role! did he? is there an announcement yet?

btw i just saw wei guang's dating rumors (2017?) AHAHAH actually i wasnt laughing im hiding my tears!! and Ive read someone say "he sees dilraba as a younger sister" NOOOOOOOOO! all my hype about them are all for naught! hahaha but that was just me wishing they could date in real life and hell to their 9-year age gap! i love it! perfect!

it would be a great bonus if they actually date and i rarely ship on actors/actresses enough to wish them marriage in real life haha only with this pairing and Lai Ya Yan/Chen Chu He pairing.. and all my ships doesnt sail in real life  *sighs so here i'am stuck in the drama world where everything is happiness hahaha

• LOL 2

@banannaface I believe the actor for Lian Sang reprise his role. There was no official announcement but he posted on Weibo before about it (and then took it down I think). Hahaha that dating rumor, most of us think it was heavily edited (some part was Vengo and some wasn't) and it wasn't true. We still have hope =p 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, banannaface said:

ohhh i loved lian song in the pillow book !! i hope he reprise his role! did he? is there an announcement yet?

btw i just saw wei guang's dating rumors (2017?) AHAHAH actually i wasnt laughing im hiding my tears!! and Ive read someone say "he sees dilraba as a younger sister" NOOOOOOOOO! all my hype about them are all for naught! hahaha but that was just me wishing they could date in real life and hell to their 9-year age gap! i love it! perfect!

it would be a great bonus if they actually date and i rarely ship on actors/actresses enough to wish them marriage in real life haha only with this pairing and Lai Ya Yan/Chen Chu He pairing.. and all my ships doesnt sail in real life  *sighs so here i'am stuck in the drama world where everything is happiness hahaha

I don't know but I'm laughing at your comment hahaha esp the part when you said you weren't laughing but hiding your tears lmao...

Same here, I never ship anyone to wish them marriage in real life excpt for this two..

But anyway, most likely the actor who played Lian Song will be back.. I like him too as Lian Song and Aside from FJ, DH and the little dough, Cheng Yu was is my favourite too

• Like 2

The above pic. The weibo name belongs to an actress called Che Yong Li 车永莉. She wasn't in the previous drama, neither mentioned in the rumors. But some fans seem to say she join the filming, a new char. The words above the pic said "Battle the hot weather" (probably with the fan and watermelon cubes in the pic) and "Happy Birthday to China Communist Party" (1 July).

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4257085358874559

A new screenshot from weibo. It said they are filming in Hengdian. Later will go Yunnan to film whatever that's unfinished (i remember some previous post mention bad weather). The scenes in the pic should be in the dream world of Ah Lan Ruo and the chars are sisters of Ah Lan Ruo family. The last paragraph said they had filmed for 20 days and fans are always happy to see leaked info/pics.

0067yBA1gy1fsuqc1bkvlj30k00zkan8.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks @Cedric Ong for the translation and the update. I'm glad they are keeping the Aranya dream part.. 

I've read a plot from a chinese site, not sure if legit but we can somehow connect the DH in wearing armour and DH-FJ with soldiers leaked pics to the rumoured plot. 

https://wapbaike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930

I wonder what the new character will play.. hmmm.. maybe the cousing of Xiangli Meng, Princess Jielu.. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 11:15 PM, TVN said:

@banannaface I believe the actor for Lian Sang reprise his role. There was no official announcement but he posted on Weibo before about it (and then took it down I think). Hahaha that dating rumor, most of us think it was heavily edited (some part was Vengo and some wasn't) and it wasn't true. We still have hope =p 

US OPTIMISTIC FANS. HAHAHA <3 <3

16 hours ago, redridinghood27 said:

I don't know but I'm laughing at your comment hahaha esp the part when you said you weren't laughing but hiding your tears lmao...

Same here, I never ship anyone to wish them marriage in real life excpt for this two..

But anyway, most likely the actor who played Lian Song will be back.. I like him too as Lian Song and Aside from FJ, DH and the little dough, Cheng Yu was is my favourite too

CHENG YU.. Cheng yu is an absolute fave in Eternal love <3 <3 Characters like Cheng Yu are gold. I think in the Pillow book, we can say Xie Guchou is somewhat a character like Cheng yu but not as energetic as her but they both help Feng Jiu in this thousand years love story hahaha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, banannaface said:

US OPTIMISTIC FANS. HAHAHA <3 <3

CHENG YU.. Cheng yu is an absolute fave in Eternal love <3 <3 Characters like Cheng Yu are gold. I think in the Pillow book, we can say Xie Guchou is somewhat a character like Cheng yu but not as energetic as her but they both help Feng Jiu in this thousand years love story hahaha

Hahha yep. Xie Guchou is serious whilst ChengYu is the funny one.. Cheng Yu's methods were really hilarious.. the drunken fruit, the fake wound haha she even told a wrong info to FJ about DH dying just because he was meeting his destined calamity.. she probably didn't hear that DH said his destined calamity is a heart problem hahaha.. she was also very funny with the dough, she let the dough carry those heavy woods(?)/sugarcane(?).. hahah

In pillow book, there was no FJ interaction, so I hope in this drama, she'll a have lot's of funny moments with FJ.

• Like 1

@Cedric Ong Thank you for the translation and news (sometime I would see screenshot but since I can't read Chinese, I can't tell what it is about hahaha). 

@banannaface and @redridinghood27 hahaha more Cheng Yu is a changes that I don't mind them including for the Pillow Book (if the actress in Eternal Love reprise her role which I really hope that is the case).

36432383_905512079652511_4899499361844592640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=723a6ecc46a5a80e9d1e4861cc1f7cff&oe=5BAEE48A

Guys is anyone of you can understand this??

Saw this on fb from viatnamese fan page and i ask them what does it mean someone replied that " This is a list of scenes being filmed at the moment, several of which feature Gao Wei Guang and Dilraba "  also "It is confirmed that Huang Ye is the director now. I dont know much about him but I hope he'll create a logical storyline along with the scriptwriter. Most of the scenes listed are in the A Lan Ruo Dream part, where Dong Hua masks himself as Zhu Zhe and Feng Jiu is stuck in the body of A Lan Ruo."

• Like 1

The above pic is filming schedule for 30 june...the column on the left are the various scenes in the dreamworld. They only wrote down Vengo and Reba...the other cast all left blank.

Another screen capture. They spot the actors as Si Ming and Lian Song a week ago at airport in Yunnan..probably involved in the filming there...but they were known to have returned. The pic on the left...very clear can see is the actor as Si Ming. Guess so far...only Cheng yu's case is still unclear.

8fc9224dgy1fssedb2s68j20u01btk1u.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

The above pic is filming schedule for 30 june...the column on the left are the various scenes in the dreamworld. They only wrote down Vengo and Reba...the other cast all left blank.

Another screen capture. They spot the actors as Si Ming and Lian Song a week ago at airport in Yunnan..probably involved in the filming there...but they were known to have returned. The pic on the left...very clear can see is the actor as Si Ming. Guess so far...only Cheng yu's case is still unclear.

8fc9224dgy1fssedb2s68j20u01btk1u.jpg

oh my gaaaaaaad! thanks for this @Cedric Ong !! si ming and lian song wiii! i'll wait for Cheng Yu! xD but i dont feel like theyre going to include scenes with bai qian and ye hua haaays hahhaa

• Like 1