[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

结束了!!!its over!! i just finished to watch everything and oh what can i say !!.... im not ready to move out of this story hahaha im  going to rewacht it again and ejoy the details i must say when i sarted to wtching this i was eager to see donghua and fengjiu so my impatience with the first episodes was i part because of this so i will rewatch everything again slowly and just enjoy each one of the 3 lives of our main characters

although it wasnt perfect and is dificultt to satisfy everyones taste and expectations im very happy with this adaptation , i think as any book fan, your deepest fear with an adaptation is that they will richard simmons up the story and i have seen that happened with other books, thankfully this wasnt the case .

i know they are not gonna read this but i want to express it anyway ,is may way to say goodbye haha XD i want to  thank tangqi of course forthis amazing story and this amazing world she creat when i go to china im gonna buy all the books and everthing! haha im wating with excitment her next books!! i also want to thank  those who decide to give this story a try , for picking this up and make it possible with almost the same cast, even the same voice actors i havent seen that happend a lot they took a risk because this poduction inevitably was gonna be compared with his bigger predecessor TMOPB , i want to thank all the actors even the jiheng actress everyone made a good job 

i saw the final interviews aww i really felt moved by  Vengo`s interview i could see throught his portray in the series and this interview that he really cherish this character , he knew a lot of people were doubting his acting skills but he worked hard and owned the character to me there will be no other Donghua Dijun than Gao Wei Guang!! i loved his message a the end of the interview believe in love!

as for episodes 55 and 56 

Spoiler

watching them with subs i actually didnt bother if chongling told fengjiu all the story about the sotne of destiny but i think when fengjiu asked him and waht did he say?  they should have shown a scene of donghua saying his phrase instead of chong ling that may have worked better and yes the carving scene... hahaha it was cute but i felt it out of place and it was too long for the short time they had i actually liked jiheng reflection of love because it describes the kind of love donghua and fengjiu have but if we are gonna talk about priorities this scene coud have been cut out instead of the famiy boat scene i will forgive them if they release the uncut version!!!

and for last but but not least i want ot thank this forum and everyone who shared ,react and discuss. What a journey we had!! 2 years and counting !! thanks for keeping this place positive, funny and most important respectful of eachother opinions long life to soompi forums!! haha 生生世世

• Like 7
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I love the boat scene clip. I think DH will be the strict parent. I read on twitter that DH didnt want BGG to hug FJ, because she may be pregnant with their second child. I love that theory, but even without that reason, DH probably won't let BGG be too physical attached to FJ! 

hahahahaha  noo i dont think soo i saw that as a little bit of jealosy of him but also as an excuse to hugh Gun Gun xD  haha kind of what he did with fengjiu when she was "cold to him" and he searched excuses , pretending to be weak  in order to get close to her i think he is also doing that with Gun Gun :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for their support and the ending message which was basically telling people to believe they can find their one true love (where he cited Dong Hua, the old bachelor, who appeared destined to lead a life of loneliness also finding his love, then so can you too!)

Vengo's translation from beginning till 2:09.

The end has approached so quickly, I had hoped that it could go on (last for longer) but things have to come to an end, there ought to be a conclusion. Being together with Dong Hua, (this chance meeting) again, I truly treasure and appreciate him. I think it can be said that we both succeeded. As an actor, it’s not easy to find a role that suits you well and being able to grasp onto this role is indeed my good fortune.

So, I would like to say to Dong Hua, “Thank you”. “I hope that in your world, you can continue loving Feng Jiu, your Xiao Bai, and your Gun Gun, mayhaps a second Gun Gun, (hahaha) that depends on your ability.

As for Feng Jiu I would like to say, “Although we had a lot of misunderstandings, (background voice of Dong Hua saying, “You mean the little red fox is Xiao Bai?”) but we have a love that is mutual which will last forever and ever…. And also, please stop being jealous - I have only loved you, from the very beginning, it has ever only been you. (background voice of Dong Hua speaking, “Hidden behind the Yueling flower, a little fox has been hidden. And even though at that time, it wasn’t romantic love, Xiao Bai, I have looked upon you differently, compared with others.”)

Seems like Vengo is not aware of DJ....ability:naughty:

It's a good thing we are.......at least in theory........:joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, whome said:

Ironic wouldn't it be...YQT couldn't be with the mom, so he ends up with the daughter. :joy:

It would be poetic. After all, Zhe Yan liked Bai Zhi's wife, but she chose to be with Bai Zhi... so he ended up with their son Bai Zhen :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:
The answers to some of our doubts hahah

Hahahahaha, the heart growing back is some next level fantastical healing! But FJ gets to keep her ring!

I like how TQ low-key just trolled FJ (BGG doesn't need help with his homework :phew::joy: Oh FJ, you and XY need to be classmates again, invite him to go to school with you, then you both can compete for last place, it won't be so lonely at the bottom.

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

thank you for everything, I'm very happy to find this forum.  get all the information about dh fj here.  during this time I read in silence.  but today I decided to join the discussion.  I also support the petition that was made.  I will spread in the group that I follow.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@orenji_neko @midnight_muse @Sisca_TVXQ

How are youuuuu, girls? I miss the old gang. I only see around here @jimmylyne :pensive: last year, around this time, we were discussing here the novel, feeling so anxious and waiting for the time to pass more quickly. Now the long awaited drama has finished and i became a bit melancholic....I hope everyone is fine and healthy! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: i wanted to say hi to you all! :kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Thank you all. I’ve been enjoying this forum from the beginning. I was checking it everyday for new development/gossip/news. I hope this is not the end. Maybe there will be special edition? Then we’ll have more things to talk about! :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Thank you all. I’ve been enjoying this forum from the beginning. I was checking it everyday for new development/gossip/news. I hope this is not the end. Maybe there will be special edition? Then we’ll have more things to talk about! :lol:

Long time no see ipohtown! :kiss_wink: what a long journey it was indeed, and what a beautiful story we discovered! Proud to take part with you all, for such a long time, on such an amazing forum!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Somebody refuses to sleep 500 years to regain cultivation and get fully well! Ah, but can not blame this deity, he really missed his beloved and he doesn't want to miss anymore of his son's growing up years.

Watching the last 2 episodes was another cry fest for me. This time, worse than the first two times watching the raws because before, I understand only a few words, and had to rely on body language/facial expressions/scenes for what's going on. Now that the subs are out, I've sobbed through almost all of the ep55 until DH and FJ's flowing blood met halfway ep56.

XY, you're a real friend now too to DH. Oh, you still call him ice face, but you love him too and care for him and worry for him as much as you do to FJ. You even got DH forge you a sword to help him trap ML, the sign that he trusts you and knows you will do your best to follow through.

XY to ML: Loser :lol: 

You were half dead and you still spit out gems. You and FJ are really friends and are two of a kind: courageous enough to say what you want to say even if you get beaten and end up like a broken stick.

And within the star ward after DH trapped ML

Spoiler

ML was in tears upon realising DH trapped her in.

She blamed DH that she became a demon. 

And rather than completely disappear after getting wounded by blood smeared swords by FJ, she begged DH to help her and to seal her instead.

Where were these coming from?:blink:

And if basing on ML's reactions and  responses to DH's willingness to die to end once and for all her viciousness?

It sounds like a massive, massive crush gone wrong for ML to DH. She chose to become a rogue to gain DH's attention and time. Even if it would be a death match every time they meet. :phew:

The reunion for this little family is bittersweet. Special editions please, that match the teasers Tencent released. We want a few minutes more for glimpses on DH, FJ, and BGG together. That beautiful boat scene in previous and newest clips together with the beneath the tree scene would have been the perfect cap for the series' ending.

Spoiler

The reunion scene of XY and JH is quite pointless. Her lines were forced and too long. She was practically babbling! And to actually insert that scene after the star ward is broken? The pitchfork version of Cang'he sword should go after the culprit of lousy editing.

The worlds weaved and created by TQ are so loveable. I so look forward to her other books. I feel so fortunate that I only waited few weeks for the series adaptation on the story of DH and FJ. Not to forget, this forum of course! 

:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 5