[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

That was just the start of his shamelessness. Otherwise he wouldnt have paraded his new costume at the morning court! 

He ‘s proud of his wife’s work. Why not show it off. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

@Ninkysaid based on Tang Qi's answers, their primary residence is Taichen palace and they visit and stay at Bihai Cangling occasionally. I think in the epilogue in ep.56, several months passed after she wake up. So it's not inconsistent. Since Donghua is alive, Ye Qinti didn't inherit his title. He worked there like Zhongling.

Someone asked Tang Qi about YQT. TQ said he did not dare to take Di Jun’s title. So he probably got conferred some other job in Tai Chen Palace. There are several people in administrative ranks working in there. Its just that in the show, you saw mainly LS and ZL.

LS has his own job in the 9 heavens. He oversees the 4 seas and the people who bring the rains. You can say that Su Mo Ye is his subordinate.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

@MayanEcho you have a very good point! We hear his poisonous tongue often, but he must equally be a talented sweet talker when he wants to be.

I usually prefer Romance genre only. But I wouldn't mind watching a drama on DH's historical achievements.

@Yori Ten fair enough. I am not surprise that there are some negative comments on Chinese websites. The bigger the population, the higher chance of negative comments.

Soompi is overall a very positive environment. Thanks to all you fellow Soompi forum members :)

The more people, the more negative stuff you will hear, that is true. 人多事非多(more people more issues).

• Like 6

I feel sad and happy to this ending. I don’t know why but sadness is in my heart. Maybe I just can’t believe it’s done, after waiting for over 3yrs. I felt not satisfied about airing date, they can’t promote or even went to any variety shows like Eternal Love when they promoting. Maybe Is just a Wrong date. I feel I will never see them again together, But I’m praying that I will see them again in drama or movie as couple. I’m so grateful to this drama Eternal Love of Dreams always and forever. this is what I feel after watching yesterday I have a lot of thoughts about this but I feel more even sadder when I think of it.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Just came back from an investigative mission on ELOD. I feel horrible and I have a headache. Can someone say something to make me feel better? :unsure:

Pick a place where you can be seated comfortably, now close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine Dong Hua coming to tell you that he has just picked up his Canghe and slashed them all to pieces in 3 strokes and he has instructed Xie Gu Chou to ensure that time will move very, very, very slowly for them.

On a more positive note, listen to the latest OST and your favourite song....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

30 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Pick a place where you can be seated comfortably, now close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine Dong Hua coming to tell you that he has just picked up his Canghe and slashed them all to pieces in 3 strokes and he has instructed Xie Gu Chou to ensure that time will move very, very, very slowly for them.

On a more positive note, listen to the latest OST and your favourite song....

Yes, I like this. I like this very very much.

@janine Ang I wish to see the ELOD team in Happy Camp! Wishful... Tears.....

Vengo released an audio clip! Bad Vengo. He was asked what should we do now that ELOD is over. His answer..

Well, what can we do? Wait for ELOD 2!

:scream::scream::scream:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo released an audio clip! Bad Vengo. He was asked what should we do now that ELOD is over. His answer..

Oh poor heart can't take it...I hope he's not trolling..:w00t::w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

His audio clip was so sweet and dorky! :heart:  But after that ELOD2 comment, didn't he say you must be dreaming?  I was not sure if it was an oblique reference to ELOD2 or the next meme.  Looks like he is taking all the negativity from the Reba fans in his stride, just forging ahead.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@janine Ang I wish to see the ELOD team in Happy Camp! Wishful... Tears.....

Hope you are feeling better now my friend... Knowing DH a big time troller, so should we take his statement with a pinch of salt? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, bertrande said:

His audio clip was so sweet and dorky! :heart:  But after that ELOD2 comment, didn't he say you must be dreaming?  I was not sure if it was an oblique reference to ELOD2 or the next meme.  Looks like he is taking all the negativity from the Reba fans in his stride, just forging ahead.

Nope, the might be dreaming refers to his selfie. He said that but then said he will. Weibo can hold up to 18 pics now so he might as well post 18.

Don't be teasing us like that with ELOD2...fans went crazy now. Why oh why you must give us this death wish????

@Wuzetian Yeah, better now. Much better after listening to DH's actual voice. Hehe..

• Like 10

Negativity from some fans.  Well its the entertainment industry.  The price of fame i guess.

vengo is such a sweet man.  I cant imagine what they have against him. To Vengo, Aja!

On a side note: my internet is crawling again because of the lockdown :( cant thank you enough gals for the lively thread we have :) and for the updates!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

OMG! I can't wait to catch up to the thread - I'm sure someone else probably already posted this, but OMG! So much cuteness! 

Edited by Dbskdarlin
Just wanted to say...okay going back to catch up now
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

@Yori Ten

Hope you are doing better, I'm not sure how to cheer you up, but I heard that (most likely)  at the end of this month VG's Candle in the Tomb drama is supposed to be released :D So let's look forward to the promos for that!!

Also, what scenes are your favorite in ELOD? Preferably happy or just heart warming?

Mine was when XY, MS, & FJ were drinking in celebration of FJ getting into the contest, and XY congratulates FJ on being able to achieve her heart's desire, she took it as getting the pimpon fruit, and said it's still not certain she'll obtain it, but XY meant this in regards to DH.  Though he only understood after our fave levelheaded Princess JL enlightened him LOL (The musician chases after Teacher/Master, Master chase's after Xiaojiu, but XJ avoids the Teacher, JL doesn't understand why, bc she sees that XJ has feelings for him) then there's poor XY, no one is chasing after him -_-.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

I'm still in Episode 53. I confused to a prior episode. Did Miao Luo just killed the rest of the elders in Fanyin Valley? They just disappeared after she gave a burst of energy. Someone please clarify!

Yes, I believe they all died at that time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I am also having withdrawal symptoms.  But in order to tear myself from the series, I am watching...the 6-hour Tencent clip of the DongFeng scenes from TMOPB! :tounge_xd:  I have not watched TMOPB in its entirety so I don't entirely comprehend the plot but the DongFeng scenes are fairly easy to follow.  Don't like DH as a character here but Vengo can play conflicted DH very well. I prefer FJ in ELOD - the FJ here feels like a little sister to me, pretty flat character.  After this, I have to decide whether to watch Candle in the Tomb or re-watch ELOD :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2