[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

The throwing chopsticks was a spectacular tantrum. The only tantrum that I don't mind watching repetitively! 

I do hope the author will write a story based on BGG. 

I think BGG will be a pranker. He will prank people without any expression, just like his dad.

DH and FJ's daughter may have unrealistic expectations for her mate. Since she is surrounded by overly handsome, smart and loving males. Also it will be difficult to find someone that meets her father's expectations.

She might end up falling for Zhonglin or the her mother's former fiance, Lord Cang Yi. :lol:

• LOL 12

12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Awww..so sweets

I hope he not jealous of DH/Vengo:D

My hubby already used to it... since he know me very well..

There's a time I had a uncontrollable cried when watched ShenYe/Aranya gut wrenching scene...he just pat my back but "roll his eyes" at the same time :lol:

You have no idea how well trained he is to the situation. We used to play while our mothers cried their eyes out rewatching Deep Courtyard EVERY year together. I too am well trained, they still annually watch it together.:sweat_smile:

• LOL 7

10 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

She might end up falling for Zhonglin or the her mother's former fiance, Lord Cang Yi. :lol:

Not sure about Zhonglin..but I'm sure DH would give the stink eye at CangYi ..and it will be more awkward if Dongfeng's little princess saw her mother portrait at CangYi's palace.

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Not sure about Zhonglin..but I'm sure DH would give the stink eye at CangYi ..and it will be more awkward if Dongfeng's little princess saw her mother portrait at CangYi's palace.

OMG I forgot all about the portrait!:joy: Ewwwww, that might not work out. ZL will probably be raising their kids anyways, so that might not work either. What about SM?:joy: There are not many Grandpas left if TQ age gap holds true.

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

OMG I forgot all about the portrait!:joy: Ewwwww, that might not work out. ZL will probably be raising their kids anyways, so that might not work either. What about SM?:joy: There are not many Grandpas left if TQ age gap holds true.

If Dongfeng give their blessing.. I'm ok with SM.:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

My gosh, I got teary reading Vengo's interview. I have read many discussions on when DH fell in love with FJ. He clarified that and more.

It is funny how we all focused on DH's jealousy, whereas Vengo and Dilraba only mentioned FJ's. 

I think for most of the drama DH and FJ were equally insecure. Later on when they are in a confirm relationship, this insecurity transforms into overprotectiveness. 

I love the boat scene clip. I think DH will be the strict parent. I read on twitter that DH didnt want BGG to hug FJ, because she may be pregnant with their second child. I love that theory, but even without that reason, DH probably won't let BGG be too physical attached to FJ! 

Where can I find the interview?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

If Dongfeng give their blessing.. I'm ok with SM.:D

Which SM is that, Si Ming or Su Moye? :)

Actually, I think DH might just like Su Moye for his future little princess. He likes tea, he's Kunlun trained, and he's refined. He's also a prince. Even if he used to quietly love Aranya who was FJ's shadow, which DH knew about.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Which SM is that, Si Ming or Su Moye? :)

Actually, I think DH might just like Su Moye for his future little princess. He likes tea, he's Kunlun trained, and he's refined. He's also a prince. Even if he used to quietly love Aranya who was FJ's shadow, which DH knew about.

Si Ming, but poor SMY he fell in love with FJ's shadow and he really had to try to brush it off.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Si Ming, but poor SMY he fell in love with FJ's shadow and he really had to try to brush it off.

He's Kunlun disciplined. He won't take advantage of his master status, same as Mo Yuan to BQ. :)

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I thought you meant Su Moye! 

Su Moye may have fallen in love with FJ, if DH wasn't there to block any possible thoughts in that aspect. 

I was rewatching the mortal realm last night. Gosh, I feel for Vengo. SX's make up were terrible in some scenes. It kinda distracted me at times.  

• Like 6

It was bitter sweet watching the last two episodes...I can't help but think they seemed like Mr. and Mrs. Smith when they were battling Miao Lou...except that they are wielding swords instead of guns. 

I have to say that they defied destiny and came into conclusion that they really worked hard in those three lives and three worlds to be together and destined...one couldn't say the other one didn't love as much as the same...Both were even. Siming even said it...( he didn't know if Fenjiu is a misfortune of his majesty or the other vice versa.)

I'm happy with the boat scene it was a better closure as a big fan of the novel...

Thank you for all the translations and informations...please update us every now and then on Tang Qi's specials and book writings (Lotus steps and Bodhi Vines)... I will never forget Donghua nd Fenjiu...:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

P.S  

I love Vengo's final interview...he knew Donghua too well...I think he was still in character when he was adressing fans on his final message...(He knew that the novel and Donghua's character are quite popular in the fandom universe and has a cult following). 

I love it when Vengo said everyone has a chance in love beacause Donghua in his lonely millenial existence found one...he is really a romantic dork...

• Like 7
  • Love 2