[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

39 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Positive. Will be a very peaceful one, since we get along so well :D

I'm sure ..we will be another "Jiheng" to him.:lol: since his one and only love is "Xiao Bai".

Inserted Ah Li Quote “If that’s the case, I’d rather ram my head into tofu and kill myself.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@jimmylyne I wont dare compete with XiaoBai... but its Vengo were talking about :love::love:

Whyy in the interview my initial thought was Vengo and Dilraba love messages in the goodbye interview were referring to theirselves :rolleyes: Im not used to farewell interview forgive me. But this run through my head:

If V and D is in a relationship good for them.

If they are not, and if D has the feels for V, and she wont give it a chance, she might regret it later and it will hurt.

For V, if D wont give you a chance :bawling: then come to me :joy::love:

But @9tRedFox came first and initiated we (us) share V. So we'll settle with that. :joy::love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

@Leslie Mtz C DH looked at FJ way more than JH and others even as a fox. Even Zhi He is jealous of the attention, though that girl is jealous of everyone.

If JH didn't lie that she corrected LS's blueprint for the knife gift to CY, FJ would not get mad and bite her. FJ will not scratch her later on if JH did not insist taking her paw print for as design for the bowl.

It was always JH who drives the wedge between FJ and DJ.

In the mortal realm, albeit she was being used, she was that concubine who plotted against SXR. She tried to manipulate FJ, she was cahoots with her maid Minsu to follow the two to find out the location of Lingbi stone. If FJ wasn't smart and perceptive, she would have been implicated too by what JH was doing.

In Fanyin Valley, she slyly competed with FJ and went behind her back to get the prize FJ waited for so long, worked for so much, and almost died for to achieve. JH was in Fanyin Valley for hundreds of years, enough time to ask for a pinpo fruit from the Biyinao queen. Why ask for it when FJ had already won it? Though DH's jealousy played a factor for giving in to JH, JH is shameless to ask at that point.

Before Aranya's dream arc, she also tried to stop DH from going. Furthermore, she was telling XY to save DH, but not one word for FJ. FJ, who was trapped there in the first place because of JH and her lies, pretending she's the most important to DH when they spoke.

After Aranya's dream, JH again barged in where the couple was resting? Then creepily crying while staring at the mirror.

Then we all know what happened afterwards. Then she pulled out all stops this time to be that clinging  bimbo who dares to demand the one her late father asked to take care of her to divorce his wife and not have an empress, while expecting him to save her from her poisoning.  The ingrate JH has the audacity to claim it's due to her wanting to be with him and for her love to him. Right, by weakening him due to your shenanigans and spoiled, selfish ways? 

DH, FJ, and BGG almost missed the chance to be together as a family mainly due to JH. A part of it may be due to the viciousness of ML, but most of the tears and agony are due to JH's willfulness.

The very loyal XY definitely deserve somebody better than JH, who, even if she carved XYs, begs to question why not a figure to commemorate her late brother also, or even Minsu?

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

@MayanEcho

It really makes you wonder what in the world the script writers were thinking. XY is here visiting the Holy Blue Sea everyday, he'll probably be a permanent fixture soon. How in the world is JH going to fit into the group dynamics? I mean she is forbidden to leave her "prison", but poor XY. Even in theory, he would suffer the most. His story needs to be written pronto.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

episode 54 just two episodes to the end!!

Spoiler

wow it felt alttle bit rush tu start with the big news! the time felt a little bit messed up in this episode, fengjiu  keept saying he wait donghua for so long but then you have lian song saying "this is their wedding day why are they both missing??" it felt like everything happend in the same day , i must say the book was way better in this part , i think it could have been better to put the sequence of her waliking in taicheng palace and then to out the scene when she goes back to qingqu and learn the truth i think this way wewould got more how long she waited for him, althoug i undertand the sequence of her in taiheng palace was her way of giving up donghua and giving up all the dreams she had with him after tht i felt the time in the mortal realm was way faster it felt like gun gun born , grew up all in one heavenly day this is my only clomplain by the way the actor they choose for Gun Gun really looks like a son of vengo and reba hahaha and he plays his part so well i want more gun gun moments!! i hope we could get more of that if tencent release the uncut version, one more thing i wish Qinti had remember his previous life and his story with fengjiu , if the writters bother to develop more the story in the mortal arc and thenwe saw all the effort fengjiu give to get the saha fruit i think it would have been very touching to see qingti remember her , having a small talk like in the book ,but i guess there wasnt enough time to work on that any way nice to see you again qing ti!!

i just wish they hadnt cut to 56 episodes this one  felt a rush to me , i meant in this episode fengjiu went from learn she is pregnant, have to decide between being pro-life or pro-choice, carring a tummy of a 6  months pregnancy (although if the rule of the 3 years pregnant  still counts then probably she was 2 years pregnant ) and being the mother of a cute ,  smart  2 hundred years old boy that looks like a 5 years old, all of that in 20 minutes XD

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

@MayanEcho

It really makes you wonder what in the world the script writers were thinking. XY is here visiting the Holy Blue Sea everyday, he'll probably be a permanent fixture soon. How in the world is JH going to fit into the group dynamics? I mean she is forbidden to leave her "prison", but poor XY. Even in theory, he would suffer the most. His story needs to be written pronto.

Very, very awkward, as even DH warmed to XY. Well, better she be out of the picture in Bihai Cangling so that XY gets to meet the one worth his loyalty and love. 

Not being callous, but there's a reason why the girl or boy you first loved while you're still a child yourself isn't the one meant to be. Once you've maturely defined who you wanted as your partner, the face you envision is probably not the one you adored while growing up.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

@jimmylyne I wont dare compete with XiaoBai... but its Vengo were talking about :love::love:

Whyy in the interview my initial thought was Vengo and Dilraba love messages in the goodbye interview were referring to theirselves :rolleyes: Im not used to farewell interview forgive me. But this run through my head:

If V and D is in a relationship good for them.

If they are not, and if D has the feels for V, and she wont give it a chance, she might regret it later and it will hurt.

For V, if D wont give you a chance :bawling: then come to me :joy::love:

But @9tRedFox came first and initiated we (us) share V. So we'll settle with that. :joy::love:

@9tRedFoxThat's why I put "Xiao Bai" instead of Xiao Bai

Vengo seem to be a faithful lover if he already has had his "destiny" and his "other half".... he's a mama's boy after all.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@jimmylyne, we'll be Vengo's harem, not Dijun's. So... :naughty:

No I will pass..I already have my own Vengo

Although not as tall as Vengo ..my hubby for almost 24 yrs...183" to my 154". Married when we both 20 and 24.

As for Vengo's harem ...I will cheers for y'all:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

I'm halfway through episode 51 and stalling. I don't want it to end...  Because that means a long wait again.  

For Lotus Step and Mo Yuan's story to come out and get translated. Will those books also be turned into drama's? 

I usually just read along but would like to thank the ladies who have been translating TQ's additional stories, interviews etc.

Thanks to you we all get to enjoy the extras! TQ is really on a roll it seems, which is great! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Very, very awkward, as even DH warmed to XY. Well, better she be out of the picture in Bihai Cangling so that XY gets to meet the one worth his loyalty and love. 

Not being callous, but there's a reason why the girl or boy you first loved while you're still a child yourself isn't the one meant to be. Once you've maturely defined who you wanted as your partner, the face you envision is probably not the one you adored while growing up.

:sweatingbullets: I am marrying my sweetheart next year if this pandemic could kindly pan out. We have known each other since we were in diapers and were each others first sweethearts:sweat_smile: Our mothers are besties.:heart: I'll be the exception :joy:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

:sweatingbullets: I am marrying my sweetheart next year if this pandemic could kindly pan out. We have known each other since we were in diapers and were each others first sweethearts:sweat_smile: Our mothers are besties.:heart: I'll be the exception :joy:

Best wishes sweetheart in advance!  :heart: You're one of fortunate few who is marrying someone you grew up with. Many of us had to try a few times before finding our "the one". We can only smile fondly now when we remember our first loves. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Best wishes sweetheart in advance!  :heart: You're one of fortunate few who is marrying someone you grew up with. Many of us had to try a few times before finding our "the one". We can only smile fondly now when we remember our first loves. :smile:

Thank you! Hahaha although, looking back, it has been quite the bumpy ride, if not for our wise mothers we wouldn't be here. Moms are the best! But I did know after he pushed me in the pond then subsequently jumped in to rescue me when we were 8 that I kinda liked him-ish. (We both couldn't swim):joy: We both got spanked together, we weren't allowed near the pond to begin with.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

6 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Awww..so sweets

I hope he not jealous of DH/Vengo:D

My hubby already used to it... since he know me very well..

There's a time I had a uncontrollable cried when watched ShenYe/Aranya gut wrenching scene...he just pat my back but "roll his eyes" at the same time :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

My gosh, I got teary reading Vengo's interview. I have read many discussions on when DH fell in love with FJ. He clarified that and more.

It is funny how we all focused on DH's jealousy, whereas Vengo and Dilraba only mentioned FJ's. 

I think for most of the drama DH and FJ were equally insecure. Later on when they are in a confirm relationship, this insecurity transforms into overprotectiveness. 

I love the boat scene clip. I think DH will be the strict parent. I read on twitter that DH didnt want BGG to hug FJ, because she may be pregnant with their second child. I love that theory, but even without that reason, DH probably won't let BGG be too physical attached to FJ! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Awww..so sweets

I hope he not jealous of DH/Vengo:D

My hubby already used to it... since he know me very well..

There's a time I had a uncontrollable cried when watched ShenYe/Aranya gut wrenching scene...he just pat my back but "roll his eyes" at the same time :lol:

I watch the drama in bed. My husband heard me sniffling and thought I was sick. He cracked up laughing once he realised it was all because of DH and FJ. 

Ah ladies, I hope you all have a DH in your life, that adores and pampers you, just like he does to FJ.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6