[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

41 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

Hi everyone! I have a quick question..

I remember the second prince of the western sea in eternal love was die feng, but it is su mo ye now. Am i missing something?

i found answer:

苏陌叶是本名,西海二皇子的真实姓名就是苏陌叶,拜入墨渊门下后改名应陶.

The prince of the West Sea, his true name is Su Mo Ye. In the peach blossoms story, he went to Kunlun to cultivate and learn from Mo Yuan and changed his name to 应陶 (Ying Tao). This is common practice in that universe. Most of the disciples are not using their real names. Bai Qian was known as Si Yin as we all know. 

Die Feng was the name used by the show but Ying Tao was the assumed name used in the book. 

After he left kunlun, I assume, he used his birth name Su Mo Ye. 

i am reading parts of peach blossoms now to confirm it lol

能拜入墨渊门下的人,不是皇亲贵族就是能人异士,天份和背景缺一不可,很容易引起注意,所以很多人都换个名字拜师,当年白浅也是用来司音的名字隐藏身份,苏陌叶也是如此。

苏陌叶是个有名的纨绔子弟,四海八荒都知道苏陌叶不务正业,苏陌叶和连宋、白真是好朋友,经常在一起喝酒聊天,白真每次和折颜闹别扭离家出走,都会去找苏陌叶喝酒. This basically is what I explained above. Many disciples are from illustrious families and Su Mo Ye is pretty notorious so they hide their true identity when getting accepted into Kun Lun. It’s no wonder he knows how to forge magical gadgets. 

• Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

Hi everyone! I have a quick question..

I remember the second prince of the western sea in eternal love was die feng, but it is su mo ye now. Am i missing something?

TMOPB drama combine both characters to promote the actor, he is also from Jaywalk. They combine Mo yuan 1st disciple+ 2nd prince (Su mo ye) characters, so thats why its confusing.

@Ninky

Thank you for the information, I always thought they combine both characters to promote the actor since its not explained in book, but I only read TMOPB once so maybe I missed it :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Darrkn3ss said:

So do we ever get any sort of updates as to wether A Li ever get a sibling or not :love:I’m so concern with this. 

There is an outtake from the author with regards to this and yes, one outtake featured her pregnant with number two!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

There is an outtake from the author with regards to this and yes, one outtake featured her pregnant with number two!

I know it’s totally funny to be asking this here but I just feel like the translation of peach blossom ended so abruptly. I imagine since feng is her niece and Dong is like a sort of Royal. And ALi hang out so much with his cousin that we would get sort of update on his parents. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Darrkn3ss said:

So do we ever get any sort of updates as to wether A Li ever get a sibling or not :love:I’m so concern with this. 

Confirm yes. Found the outtake in the printed book. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

The beauty of the 4th book is you can see Dong Hua in his youth through Shao Wan’s POV hahaha!

Actually I would love to read a prequel about DH's escapades. If she had written one, I think the producers might produce it to ride on the interest in his character right now. Pity there is nothing tangible yet, perhaps as you said we will get to see it through the eyes of Shao Wan, which is kinda appealing too. I can't wait for it to be out. But her priority is lotus steps first, right? 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Any translation to this? My literacy can barely string a sentence :D Appreciate it :) 

I do really want to read this but i can't read chinese language HUHUHU but in caption She want to be a Mother when she turn 30 ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

Any translation to this? My literacy can barely string a sentence :D Appreciate it :) 

The words in the main picture convey that she admires Fengjiu's perserverence and courage when it comes to love.  "In real life, I will not pursue a relationship which I feel will be unsuccessful.  If the other party finds me annoying, I will run and hide." 

The first comment says coming back to the character of Fengjiu after a hiatus of 2 years, Reba is more focused on the emotional nuances and details of the role and hopes her fans will be able to feel her growth as an actor and maturity that she has gained when watching her performance. Then she repeats what's in the main picture before saying her plans are to focus on her career for now and only think about having a family and kids after 30.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 10

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Thks for your reply...very much appreciated..although i still didn't get the answer about DH age.

I saw from one of the videos that they made that DH is ard 360 thousand old while FJ is 32 thousand old. 

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I saw from one of the videos that they made that DH is ard 360 thousand old while FJ is 32 thousand old. 

Thanks.. it's the same answered as

@Ninky about 360 thousands to 380 thousands.

So Zhe Yan and Shao Wan ..10 thousands yrs younger than DH according to Tangqi new book.

And I thinks Bai Zhi also younger than DH..he was DH underlings in the Prehistoric warfare.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1