[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

16 minutes ago, pawla said:

Modern day DH :love:

This is what I am talking about! Our modern Dijun! Anyway I really feel bad because I keep quoting the pic. There is really no option on my phone here or I am just missing? Anyone could tell me how? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3L3W mini special edition.

Little dough had a heart to heart talk with Dong Hua: “Recently, I increasingly dislike my father. He always monopolizes my mummy to the extent that I do not get much opportunity to sleep with her. Don’t you think he has gone too far?  She is my mummy, not his mother!”

Dong Hua: “If I am your dad, I will send you to Mount Kunlun for apprenticeship, only let you return once in every ten thousand years. Your father is too soft-hearted.”

Someone asked the little dough what was his reaction after hearing that.

The little dough did not have any reaction.

That is because the little dough was scared to tears.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

On 3/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, jimmylyne said:

I really want to know DH's age? Is there any clarification about his age in TangiQi new book?

I did some math a while ago and it came up that by the end of TMOPB events, Dijun was about 390 305 years old.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@jimmylyne I agree, DH will not. He was adopted but didn't really felt like he had a family. No doubt DH will train BGG and any other siblings though later. :)

I see the whole family training together plus adopted daughter Cheng Yu. Within 5 layer wards to keep Lian Song out. :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, pawla said:

@Donghuadijun Like @9tRedFox said just tag the person you're replying to. It's easier that way especially when I'm using my mobile phone.

@jimmylyne Does it mean DH is going to send Gungun  to mount Kunlun? Poor Gungun :joy:

I don't think DH would be able to do that. FJ would be so upset and she'll kick him out of the bedroom!

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I am rewatching the drama on Viki. My gosh, the transition makes alot more sense. I can watch the drama without getting stuck and trying to make sense of the conversations.

While rewatching the drama, one thing that really stood out is how beautiful Reba is as FJ and how handsome Vengo is as DJ. Novels often describes the main leads as stunningly attractive, I can't say that for most novel characters in live action dramas, but Reba and Vengo definitely lived up to the descriptions.

Also, the sets and CGI. They must have spent a fortune on this drama. There were so many beautiful sets and streamless CGIs scenes. The drama as a whole was a feast delicious visual feast.

I have never thought of this before, but what a treat it would be if Reba and Vengo gets to work on another fantasy drama together again. 

I agree with you on this.

Reba and Vengo have great facial structures, they actually look like they popped out of those manga/comics . 

I have been admiring Reba's side view profile lol. It is perfect. 

Vengo has those mesmerising eyes. Really like how they pierce into the soul. Lol how could anyone not fall in love with him?!

• Like 2
  • Love 8

43 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I don't think DH would be able to do that. FJ would be so upset and she'll kick him out of the bedroom!

Plot twist, FJ will also train in Kunlun and comes back only every 10,000 years :naughty:

DH: Mo Yuan, give me back my wife!

MY: After 10,000 years. Or when you can cook better than FJ.

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

@9tRedFox thanks! Will do from now. I am not really into social medias, infact this is my first time joined a forum so it could be a bit confusing to me. It seems I am more ancient than DH.. Atleast he knows tiktok and performed some Boxing dance on tiktok 

Same here. My first forum too. I hardly use any social medias. So have been trying to understand the functions here especially when you cant directly upload any images :confused:

• Like 2