[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

9 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

Bai Gun Gun stretched out his two small hands, raised three fingers with one hand, and four fingers on the other. “Supposing mother has made seven salted cakes and puts them into two dishes; one dish has three cakes and the other has four. In our household, how do you think we should divide the cakes?”

His father thought for a moment and replied, “You get three and your mother gets four.” It never occurred to Bai Gun Gun that despite returning to the fairy world, he would still only get three cakes if his mother made seven. He slumped into the chair, finding the answer unacceptable. Seeing his appearance, his father replied differently, “Or as a show of filial piety, you think we should give your father three and your mother four?”

Bai Gun Gun thought that was such a maddening answer that he gave his father an unbelievable glance, trembled while he climbed down the stool and walked out without a word. His retreating figure spoke volumes of his utter distress and loneliness. When he reached the door, his father finally realized the problem and sincerely wanted to make amends. So, he said, “Gun Gun, giving you three pieces is a sign of my thoughtful consideration. If you eat too many cakes your teeth will go bad.”

Without turning to reply, he answered in a dull tone of voice, "Don't speak to me as if I am not sensible, eating more of sweet cakes will give me cavities but eating salty cakes won’t.” After speaking, he opened the door and walked out.

---

BGG has outwit DH here. If this was go DH was already defeated. DH wont be seating pretty playing go for long B) BGG mind worked around so fast :love: In the book it was chestnut cakes he shared with FJ. 

Totally agreed.. DH must be so proud of his offspring BGG.

Imagine if LS had a conversation with BGG who share the same witty as brainy as his father DH..LS must be feels annoyed but happily entertained.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Watch her kiss in sweet dreams, they were hot. I don't know why in ELoD, they were more sweet than passionate. The cave kiss give us a glance that they can do it. Maybe the leads didn't want to.

@Yori Ten had posted Vengo explanations about his kissing scene with Reba..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

Totally agreed.. DH must be so proud of his offspring BGG.

Imagine if LS had a conversation with BGG who share the same witty as brainy as his father DH..LS must be feels annoyed but happily entertained.

As soon as Gun Gun told Feng Jiu off for using “eating north west wind” to threaten her after he called her out for lying about having no Dad, I knew this boy was like his Dad hahahaha. 

不要每次说不过我就用喝西北风来威胁我!He said that before he ran away haha in the show hahaha. Already outwitted Mummy dearest.

He can also give off that same cold look and is very mature for his age. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

As soon as Gun Gun told Feng Jiu off for using “eating north west wind” to threaten her after he called her out for lying about having no Dad, I knew this boy was like his Dad hahahaha. 

不要每次说不过我就用喝西北风来威胁我!He said that before he ran away haha in the show hahaha. Already outwitted Mummy dearest.

He can also give off that same cold look and is very mature for his age. 

So proud of this Family of three:heart: imagine if Dongfeng's have another baby..a baby girl.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

I FOUND IT! Both the English translation and the original Chinese text on this blog!

https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story/

woohoo! Enjoy, note how much is Dong Hua like Feng Jiu as a young man hahahah, sleeping during class time hahhahhaha.

Dongfeng .. truly a match made in heaven:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

So proud of this Family of three:heart: imagine if Dongfeng's have another baby..a baby girl.

With a father like Dong Hua and a brother like Gun Gun, the overprotectiveness will become overbearing!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, bertrande said:

Wanted to stop crying so I have been rewatching the series right from the start again and now at the mortal arc. If Song Xuanren did experience unrequited love, how is it that DH only regained 70-80% of his cultivation after his stint in the mortal world?

Either in TMOPB n PB, Dong Hua never successful to passed his love trial, died sooner than his should be as in the Siming book. Thats why he didn't get 100% 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

In other drama news, Reba is rumored to be in a drama with Xiao Zhan(one of the main leads from The Untamed). Hope that he can teach her how to cry even if it comes from eye drops. 

I rather she learn it from Dijun..:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

From donggengst IG: Official weibo said there's still some interesting things waiting for us.

Might be some hope... I'll wait till the drama end and see whether there's anything special before I post the petition. Just incase they actually prepared something. I guess we just need to have abit of patience. :)

QKIvBTz.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Ninky said:

He is probably not far from Shao Wan in age. Around 360k to 380k I think.

Should be around that age.. although it's guite hard to get a exact answer.

Shao Wan perspectives on DH origin...he come from the rock by the sea? ( I find this a contradictory for what TangQi wrote about DH existence in PB 1 "no one knew how he came into existence")

*Amid the desperate search for the new hero with neither a mother nor father, he sprang fourth from the Holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, a true child of Heaven. Born in the East Land  where good light shone. He simple took two characters and went by the name Donghua ( Brilliant in the East) He was Donghua Dijun . Donghua birth was extremely quiet. It's was so guiet, infact that no one knew how he came into existence.*

PS : I am interested with Mo Yan and Shao Wan love story... it's would my second book of Chinese book (i need English translation) I would want to read after PB...pls share if there's a new chapter.:kiss_wink:

• Like 4

Remember this is her early manuscript written while the other books were written. We can definitely establish that Dong Hua and Shao Wan are bffs and make out some bits of their past. As she writes  the third book the contents of the 4th book will continue to develop. This is how authors of a series work with. The material will start to flow. 

She already has all the books mapped

out and now she is filling in the flesh. She is now saying she will most likely also write Xiao Yan’s love story with Xie Guchou’s sister :). It seemed like she adores xiao yan as a character.

I’m glad because I don’t think Ji Heng deserves even him!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

Hi everyone! I have a quick question..

I remember the second prince of the western sea in eternal love was die feng, but it is su mo ye now. Am i missing something?

Has always been Su Mo Ye in the books pretty sure. I can try to reread parts of the peach blossom book to confirm it? Something was changed in the show I think.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

36 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Should be around that age.. although it's guite hard to get a exact answer.

Shao Wan perspectives on DH origin...he come from the rock by the sea? ( I find this a contradictory for what TangQi wrote about DH existence in PB 1 "no one knew how he came into existence")

*Amid the desperate search for the new hero with neither a mother nor father, he sprang fourth from the Holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, a true child of Heaven. Born in the East Land  where good light shone. He simple took two characters and went by the name Donghua ( Brilliant in the East) He was Donghua Dijun . Donghua birth waextremely quiet. It's was so guiet, infact that no one knew how he came into existence.*

PS : I am interested with Mo Yan and Shao Wan love story... it's would my second book of Chinese book (i need English translation) I would want to read after PB...pls share if there's a new chapter.:kiss_wink:

Well you will have to read Lotus steps first, Tanq Qi said Dongfeng and the 2 kids (dumpling and Gun Gun) will pop in that book somewhere haha.

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Well you will have to read Lotus steps first, Tanq Qi said Dongfeng and the 2 kids (dumpling and Gun Gun) will pop in that book somewhere haha.

OMG..:lol:i love to..where can i read an English version of this books?

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

From donggengst IG: Official weibo said there's still some interesting things waiting for us.

Might be some hope... I'll wait till the drama end and see whether there's anything special before I post the petition. Just incase they actually prepared something. I guess we just need to have abit of patience. :)

QKIvBTz.jpg

That dongfengst.. It has a YT account right? But now its not existing :(

• Sad 1