[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

36 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Was just listening to instrumental OST and OMG how can I fell in love with it all over again:bawling:

The OST is faboulous, Im crazy because I cant find extended version on Donghua Satisafaction OST which starts at 23.30 min in episode 35 and ends when she is born in Aranjas dream

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Translation:

枕上书小段子(3)

The Pillowbook Outtake 3

Original 唐七 唐七公子三生三世乐园  

贡献
Contribution

婚后,有一天,凤九找帝君分享心事我最近一直在想,我的政事全由父君和娘亲帮我代着,而我每天主要还是上学,这样对青丘是不是太没有贡献了?我是不是应该更加上进一点?

One day, after their marriage, Feng Jiu sought out Di Jun to share her problem: I was thinking of something recently, my work as Queen is currently being overseen by my Father Lord and my Mother as my daily focus is to attend school. If that’s the case, don’t you feel that I have not been contributing much to Qing Qiu? Shouldn’t I be striving to do better than this?

帝君相信我,你对青丘的贡献已经可以载入史册了。

Di Jun: Trust me, your contribution to Qing Qiu can already be added into immortal offical records.

凤九震惊我干什么了?

Feng Jiu: What did I contribute?

帝君白浅嫁给夜华,以一己之力拉低了整个青丘的辈分,多亏你以一己之力又把它给拉了回来。
Di Jun: When Bai Qian married Ye Hua, she dragged down Qing Qiu’s position in the immortal world. It’s because of you, Qing Qiu’s position has been elevated again. 

凤九:……

Feng Jiu....

帝君你爹和你爷爷一定都很感激你吧?

Di Jun: Your Father and Grandfather must have been grateful to you for it.

Feng Jiu: ...

Di Jun is implying that their marriage to each other once again elevated Qing Qiu’s rank in the 4 seas and 8 realms after Bai Qian lowered it by marrying Ye Hua...that poisonous tongue...sigh....

Tang Qi’s note

谨以此段子致姑姑和小白——以两己之力将四海八荒的辈分搞得一塌糊涂的两个女人,伟哉。

Both Bai Qian (Gu gu) and Xiao Bai combined managed to make the immortal ranks of the 4 seas and 8 realms into a confusing mess because of their marriages.

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Miljenko1708 said:

The OST is faboulous, Im crazy because I cant find extended version on Donghua Satisafaction OST which starts at 23.30 min in episode 35 and ends when she is born in Aranjas dream

Are you looking for a version longer than 2:49 mins?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

Translation:

枕上书小段子(3)

The Pillowbook Outtake 3

Original 唐七 唐七公子三生三世乐园  

贡献
Contribution

婚后,有一天,凤九找帝君分享心事我最近一直在想,我的政事全由父君和娘亲帮我代着,而我每天主要还是上学,这样对青丘是不是太没有贡献了?我是不是应该更加上进一点?

One day, after their marriage, Feng Jiu sought out Di Jun to share her problem: I was thinking of something recently, my work as Queen is currently being overseen by my Father Lord and my Mother as my daily focus is to attend school. If that’s the case, don’t you feel that I have not been contributing much to Qing Qiu? Shouldn’t I be striving to do better than this?

帝君相信我,你对青丘的贡献已经可以载入史册了。

Di Jun: Trust me, your contribution to Qing Qiu can already be added into immortal offical records.

凤九震惊我干什么了?

Feng Jiu: What did I contribute?

帝君白浅嫁给夜华,以一己之力拉低了整个青丘的辈分,多亏你以一己之力又把它给拉了回来。
Di Jun: When Bai Qian married Ye Hua, she dragged down Qing Qiu’s position in the immortal world. It’s because of you, Qing Qiu’s position has been elevated again. 

Feng Jiu....

帝君你爹和你爷爷一定都很感激你吧?

Di Jun: Your Father and Grandfather must have been grateful to you for it.

Feng Jiu: ...

Di Jun is implying that their marriage to each other once again elevated Qing Qiu’s rank in the 4 seas and 8 realms after Bai Qian lowered it by marrying Ye Hua...that poisonous tongue...sigh....

Tang Qi’s note

谨以此段子致姑姑和小白——以两己之力将四海八荒的辈分搞得一塌糊涂的两个女人,伟哉。

Both Bai Qian (Gu gu) and Xiao Bai combined managed to make the immortal ranks of the 4 seas and 8 realms into a confusing mess because of their marriages.

Thank you for all the translation. I really appreciate it, as I don’t know how to read Chinese characters. 

it made my day.. i was so happy reading it. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Miljenko1708 It's a really nice background score, and hopefully it would be released as well. 

There are a few scores in ELOD that are rearrangements from "Su Su" of TMOPB. The scene you mentioned at EP 35 is one of them. "Su Su" as it was is a light score, whereas the rearrangements for ELOD gave it more depth and heart.

Incidentally, the TMOPB ep17 scene used "Su Su" as background music while DH was carrying drunk FJ. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

------

So sweetttt and funnyyyy.

This is how I envisioned them to be while FJ was sleeping. But I guess they changed it in the drama. Though looking forward to the sweet family ending scene.

thankyou so much!! this is what i wanted to read after i finished pillow book this was like the missing part  and yes this is hoy i imagined their time togheterh before fenjiu awakes so cute 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, XiaoDong said:

Oh I have no idea, I only watched TMOPB and ELOD, since I don't like the artists in the other 2 Eternal Love series I didn't bother watch it.:sweat_smile:

Watch it you won't regret it. Love and Destiny was my no.1 pick on costume Drama now its dropped to no.2. I don't think anything will ever  surpass Pillow Book. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

What happen if modern Reba dance and sing, how would DongHua react? B)

https://m.v.qq.com/play.html?cid=mzc00200vch8mfd&vid=o3076rel61r&ptag=v_qq_com%23v.play.adaptor%233

I don't know exactly how DH gonna react, all I know for sure is DH on the 0:30 checking on Modern Reba's leg..  :P :lol:  :smirk: 

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, XiaoDong said:

BGG's Family Chart Status: IT'S COMPLICATED!!!:joy:

BGG: father my teacher asked me to make a family tree project can you please help    

me make one?

DH: sure son!

-      Few moments later.    -

DH: Gun Gun give this peach blossom plant to your teacher, and ask him to choose between Having  a complicated life from me or just accept that plant to grow a tree.:phew::smirk:

Regular family tree sprouts from  the ground.

BGG family tree sprout from a stone. :joy:

• LOL 3

22 hours ago, Ninky said:

Dong Hua had a choice he can either go the demon route or the immortal route. He chose the latter and went with Fu Shen to attend his school. At that point in time he was bullied by the nearby demon clans a lot. 

Fu Shen is Mo Yuan and Ye Hua’s father. He also adopted Zhe Yan. 

Dong Hua later united the realms through his intelligence and battle tactics. But he did learn magic arts at Fu Shen’s school. Don’t forget the other person who can manipulate memories is Zhe Yan. Which is why Zhe Yan knew that Dong Hua is the one who altered Feng Jiu’s memories in the books. Only a few high gods can do it. (hint: from same teacher) That will also include Mo Yuan. 

Fu Shen was worried that Dong Hua might choose the demon side so he offered Dong Hua a choice. That’s why he approached Dong Hua to attend his school.

Shao Wan is a demon queen. She is actually a golden phoenix while Zhe Yan is a red phoenix. These 2 birds always argue who is the older phoenix....

There are several chapters of Mo Yuan’s story that Tang Qi released quite a while ago. She will resume her manuscript after finishing Lotus Steps. They are part of Shao Wan’s memories after she awoke from her thousands of years of deep sleep.

Those chapters also reveal her deep friendship with Dong Hua. They became friends because he can fight a good fight...My my what trouble they got themselves into...

I really want to know what happen to old High God's! Specially this Shao Wan! she related to all my favorite High God! specially Dong Hua Dijun.

• Like 1