[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

36 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

@SC2019 I'm so excited to view the site but it says 404 error when I click on the link. https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home  :(

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

try this...i Think the problem with the previous link is that there is a space after the word home.

@vivi0303 we are indeed fortunate that our team has such a good mix of talents, one whose past life involved spending hours on end, working on artwork. Look out as we reveal more about our team of translators, coming soon to the blog!

@SilverDawn I believe the rest of the readers have you to thank for instigating the blog in the first place. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

6 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Another fine discussion I am currently following and would like to get your input here as well.

Differences in PB and ELoD re DH identity in Aranya's dream. In PB, FJ lost her memory and see DH as XZ. She then fell in love with XZ and consummated her marriage to XZ, with DH still assuming the identity of XZ. 

In ELoD, FJ remembers DH and know that XZ is actually DH. The person she consummated with was DH.

So, which version do you girls like better? And why? 

I love both the book and the drama. 

In PB, you can see that, whatever or whomever they may become, they would still love each other. For DH, even though FJ was in her fox form, he loved only the baby fox. For FJ’s case, even if she thought he was XZ, she still fell in love with him and no other. 

In the drama, at least FJ recognized DH and lived inside the dream as themselves. Their interaction became much sweeter and I had the pleasure of watching them, not only reading them. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - UNVEILING OF BLOGSITE for ELOD

Hello everyone! On behalf of the Translation team @Yori Ten @Ninky @nitepolaris @SGahjumma @bertrande and myself @SC2019, we are pleased to unveil our blogsite: https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

To our Translator Team, thank you so much for this wonderful gift. We are very grateful for your hard work and time spent in making the site for us to enjoy!

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are the best! Much love! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Hello everyone! On behalf of the Translation team @Yori Ten @Ninky @nitepolaris @SGahjumma @bertrande and myself @SC2019, we are pleased to unveil our blogsite: https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

We hope that you will derive as much pleasure from it as we have in putting this together. A shout out especially to @Ninky who put together the montage. Do note that this montage will look the best on a desktop computer, preferably with a screen resolution of 1920 width (16:9 ratio); this means that the montage is wide and you won't be able to see as much on a phone, tablet or a laptop. Fret not for those who don't have access to such a big monitor as Ninky will put up a blog showcasing the entire artwork and explaning the concept behind it.

We will release more posts gradually and for tomorrow, look out for the 5,000 word Bodhi Fate (prologue and Episode 1). We understand that some of you are interested in the family tree and perhaps some illustrations from Tang Qi's picture book which will also make their apperance in due time. 

Also do note that the first time this site loads will take slightly longer. But subsequent loads will be faster as cache memory stores the site.

Guys.. thanks you so much . Very much appreciated. Sending y'all..kisses , love and hugs:kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

try this...i Think the problem with the previous link is that there is a space after the word home.

@vivi0303 we are indeed fortunate that our team has such a good mix of talents, one whose past life involved spending hours on end, working on artwork. Look out as we reveal more about our team of translators, coming soon to the blog!

@SilverDawn I believe the rest of the readers have you to thank for instigating the blog in the first place. :blush:

Wow. This is cool. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SC2019 said:

We hope that you will derive as much pleasure from it as we have in putting this together. A shout out especially to @Ninky who put together the montage. Do note that this montage will look the best on a desktop computer, preferably with a screen resolution of 1920 width (16:9 ratio); this means that the montage is wide and you won't be able to see as much on a phone, tablet or a laptop. Fret not for those who don't have access to such a big monitor as Ninky will put up a blog showcasing the entire artwork and explaning the concept behind it.

We will release more posts gradually and for tomorrow, look out for the 5,000 word Bodhi Fate (prologue and Episode 1). We understand that some of you are interested in the family tree and perhaps some illustrations from Tang Qi's picture book which will also make their apperance in due time. 

Also do note that the first time this site loads will take slightly longer. But subsequent loads will be faster as cache memory stores the site.

@angelangie please pin this post to the top!

Awesome news! Thank you sososo much translation team! Grateful and blessed for your selflessness! Site looks awesome! 

• Like 3

On 4/13/2020 at 4:24 PM, vivi0303 said:

DHDJ The Original Tea Partier

for some reason when you said tea partier, I thought of Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.:D

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 10th

edit by @agenth

Congratulations on solving another clue!

vanillekipferl-022-mitliebezurtorte.jpg

Today we introduce to you local seasonal cookies. 

These Vanillekipferl are popular throughout Central Europe and easy to make. If you want to  try your hand at baking these buttery-vanilla tasty cookies, you can find an easy to follow recipe here:  https://www.daringgourmet.com/vanillekipferl-austrian-vanilla-crescent-cookies/

What other Christmas cookies do you like? Or is it rather a Christmas cake you prefer for this holiday? Do you also have traditional cookies for Christmas in your part of the world?

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

Edited by partyon
Edited for Soompi Advent Calendar event
  • LOL 5

Does anyone know how is the petition for the uncuts going? To how many signatures do they require?

I dont mind if they say "here is the full series but you gotta pay to watch"! Well, just take my money!!!! B):P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Does anyone know how is the petition for the uncuts going? To how many signatures do they require?

I dont mind if they say "here is the full series but you gotta pay to watch"! Well, just take my money!!!! B):P

The inquiries to the WeTV channels have come back with an "uncut in the works". But it's too soon to tell if they will follow through as they are just satellites of Tencent. Hopefully the Chinese audience (their target demographic) puts more pressure on Tencent like they did The Untamed.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, pawla said:

Who did he scare this time? He did it to his male co-star in the lost caverns too. Vengo really scared the $### out of him :joy:

I saw that BTS and had the director not stopped him midway, he could have really gone for it. That's power acting for you!

• LOL 7

20 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

The inquiries to the WeTV channels have come back with an "uncut in the works". But it's too soon to tell if they will follow through as they are just satellites of Tencent. Hopefully the Chinese audience (their target demographic) puts more pressure on Tencent like they did The Untamed.

Thank you for the info! How do we keep updated on this? If an uncut version does see the light of day I expect it may still take a while.

Is the petition up anywhere else beside this forum? Last time I checked is was still about 550 signatures off from 5000.

btw I'm watching The untamed now. Kept hearing about it...:) Has anyone else seen it? 

TMOPB and ELoD had that instant pull for me... This one doesn't but I made it to EP 8 regardless...

Most drama's are slow to get into... I noticed one of the two main leads has the same voice actor as Mo Yuan/Ye Hua. Starting to recognize voices now...:lol: So I might just finish the drama...

• Like 1