[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 hours ago, SC2019 said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - UNVEILING OF BLOGSITE for ELOD

Hello everyone! On behalf of the Translation team @Yori Ten @Ninky @nitepolaris @SGahjumma @bertrande and myself @SC2019, we are pleased to unveil our blogsite: https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

Thank you ladies for all the hard work and the wonderful, wonderful blog!!  It must have taken a lot of time and effort.

Its amazing!!! Truly appreciate the hard work and efforts!

Thank you!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

Just now, Leslie Mtz C said:

Warning  explicit content ! xD  it seems fan arts are getting hotter and hotter hahaha ...ehm maybe the interesting thing happened in the bathtub and not in the room ... 

Well I am pretty sure this happens occasionally in their day to day life. They are married and you know how he can get. And also in the book, it's not really a bath house but a hot spring in his palace. It's a beautiful place. So I bet they use it a lot. :naughty:

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Well I am pretty sure this happens occasionally in their day to day life. They are married and you know how he can get. And also in the book, it's not really a bath house but a hot spring in his palace. It's a beautiful place. So I bet they use it a lot. :naughty:

They should put a good lock, or ward, to prevent LS coming in uninvited :naughty:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, daydreamer77 said:

Umm, can anyone help me about posting pics from pinterest? I've tried but it just shows the link.

Thanks!

I don't think the forum supports direct linking from pinterest. To display images directly, you need to use a different img host site. I use postimage or imgur. Both works for this forum.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

They should put a good lock, or ward, to prevent LS coming in uninvited :naughty:

Suddenly, our LS has become a resident peeping tom?? Oh dear me..

Btw, DH only uses 10% of his power in Aranya's dream. 10% of his power for everything, ahem. That's why FJ told him not to carelessly use magic when he conjured up the lotus pond and fish for her. That 10% is already so powerful and he put it to good use in the bedroom too I am sure. After he regains more power, wah...:naughty:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Warning  explicit content ! xD  it seems fan arts are getting hotter and hotter hahaha ...ehm maybe the interesting thing happened in the bathtub and not in the room ...  

It's not pixelated but flowers were blossoming all over though :lol:

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Suddenly, our LS has become a residence peeping tom?? Oh dear me..

Btw, DH only uses 10% of his power in Aranya's dream. 10% of his power for everything, ahem. That's why FJ told him not to carelessly use magic when he conjured up the lotus pond and fish for her. That 10% is already so powerful and he put it to good use in the bedroom too I am sure. After he regains more power, wah...:naughty:

@Yori Ten Uhm, yeah, the 3rd prince is? :tounge_xd: He went in without knocking at the Tai Chen hot spring/(bathhouse?), then went back a 2nd time to.take.his.fan. And the rascal also gossiped about it. :naughty:

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten Uhm, yeah, the 3rd prince is? :tounge_xd: He went in without knocking at the Tai Chen hot spring/(bathhouse?), then went back a 2nd time to.take.his.fan. And the rascal also gossiped about it. :naughty:

IKR! That LS..I think he was more interested to watch DF CP in action. He's does have voyeuristic character. Hehe..

@vivi0303 i learn something new! Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

IKR! That LS..I think he was more interested to watch DF CP in action. He's does have voyeuristic character. Hehe..

@vivi0303 i learn something new! Thanks.

Cheng Yu would, well, what will she do with this rascal? Oh, LS will be gutted by the present he gave her.

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

I'm surprised he's surprised Dong Hua had a child. :joy:

He can't believe how an unused, relic tool works so well, the end product is virtually a twin, just thousands of years younger and with poison tongue to boot!

Weirdo - 1, playboy - 0

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He can't believe how an unused, relic tool works so well, the end product is virtually a twin, just thousands of years younger and with poison tongue to boot!

Boy, was he sooo wrong about that so called 'relic tool'  :joy:.  

• LOL 5