Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

Ooo. .. :w00t: (>>nosebleed<< like those male characters in Naruto)

I can't wait for this scene. :D

We all know what happens next after this, right? :lol:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Damn, we need to raise some 'Vengo gym membership' money :D

Agree :D

Sometimes it irked me that male lead on CDrama tend to be skinny. 

Please gave us some decent fan service like male lead on Kdrama :ph34r:

Shallow much hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

24 minutes ago, sleepydee22 said:

Agree :D

Sometimes it irked me that male lead on CDrama tend to be skinny. 

Please gave us some decent fan service like male lead on Kdrama :ph34r:

Shallow much hahahahaha

I always laughed when people with roles of Generals or soldiers in a historical setting have super white skin and are skinny AF. My mum can never watch those dramas because of how off putting how pretty some people are lololol. I think that's why the only recent historical drama she fully watched was Nirvana in Fire. Older veteran actors that look like men and not boys and no pretty idol boys hahaha.

It's quite sad that there aren't many options for more mature tastes for older audiences considering how big the industry is now. We use to watch dramas together, but now she just doesn't like many of them.

A lot of Asian actors and actresses also don't seem to put in the effort to change their body shape for their role unlike in Western films. Though the likes of Christian Bale would be an extreme example.

• Insightful 3

1 hour ago, FloraImmortal said:

Ooo. .. :w00t: (>>nosebleed<< like those male characters in Naruto)

I can't wait for this scene. :D

We all know what happens next after this, right? :lol:

Yeah I was shock too. I thought he be more buff. Just look at Vengo arm. Well that's what you get when in your free time you just lie around napping and fishing LOL. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Oh my gosh so many new pages to read!! I don't check for a couple and days and this forum is poppin' lol
I skimmed as much as I could! AAAhhhh so glad to see PB in it's rightful place as first!
In terms of acting I agree that Vengo is really outshining Reba, sometimes though I feel like Vengo's eye can look a little weird sometimes lol...Reba's portrayal is good at the funny parts but I agree that sometimes she still seems a little too immature in parts where FJ should be more mature.
Also for the bath scene, I think the director should've chosen a more flattering angle that would hide how skinny Vengo actually is haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

@sleepydee22, I think Ethan as a partner in Raba's next drama can prove to be a pretty strong motivator for Vengo :joy:

I think the problem might be Vengo skin tone is too white in the drama. It doesn't help his not so obvious abs.  If he is not that white, he can't be DH right? :joy:  Can't have a white face n peach skin tone body. 

Vengo should work on his abs.

Hmmm ... I can see he has arm muscles but how come abs are missing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

And maybe some food vouchers!! Vengao is not a small guy but without all the clothes, he's super skinny :(

Dijun needs to eat so he can protect the 4 seas and 8 realms..

Even YQT is a bit more buff than he is....

@FloraImmortal I hope it's next week!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, MK916 said:

I’ve always been an avid reader and recently last year I’ve started watching Asian dramas. I’ve been creating/editing the English translation novels after watching the dramas (e.g. TMOPB, The Untamed, Joy of Life). I just add a table of content, hyperlink footnotes, glossary, grammatical editing. Considering each novel has multiple translators, they are not always consistent with names and titles.

Sorry, OT here:

I'm also an avid reader. Calibre is my best companion to manage, store  or edit my library, i always customize my epubs how i want 'em to be with calibre before transfer to my reader or phone. But boy oh boy, it's still a lot of works to edit the converted file, been there done that :lol: for pillow books i gave up halfway book1 and abandon my half-finished epub there. So your files is like an answer to my prayers. 

2 hours ago, linh5000 said:

From the book and the drama, besides being shameless..I love that DiJun knows what he wants and went after it.  I don't think the drama ever mentioned when he actually "fell"in love with FJ, but I can only speculate he liked her from very early on.  Unfortunately, we don't really get his perspective for his feelings, but you can feel that he be like, "She's interesting. I'm paying attention to her..Okay..I like her..lets bring home an empress for TaiChen Palace." 

Correct me if i'm wrong, I don't believe he ever questioned his feelings for her.  And this what makes DJ awesome.

This is one reasons why i think Vengo rocks being DH, even when the drama doesn't blatantly show when and how he falls for FJ, but his acting clearly showing the transition of his feeling. From interested, excited, touched and then boom he's a goner already. It's slow burn process for him, not love at first sight. 

Anyway love this scene, even  the mighty emperor needs to be pampered by his beloved... i'm soft :love:

cayHBfe.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I thought Vengo often go to gym? So I thought he shouldn't be that bad right? 

Maybe what he's potraying deity that often interpreat as beautiful and smooth? If he's too buff it will destroy the beautiful look of deity. 

• Like 3

Lol..ikr..He was thin here..he was guite muscular in wrath of the tomb drama

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Lol..ikr..He was thin here..he was guite muscular in wrath of the tomb drama

Perhaps is was just the clothing. He never had muscles rlly, remember the great torture of carrying Raba in TMOPB :joy:

Besides, PB and Candle in the Tomb have been both filmed in 2018, I believe.

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Perhaps is was just the clothing. He never had muscles rlly, remember the great torture of carrying Raba in TMOPB :joy:

Besides, PB and Candle in the Tomb have been both filmed in 2018, I believe.

2018....in one of his scenes in Wrath..i was impressed by his bare "delicious" back muscles.:D

37 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Even YQT is a bit more buff than he is....

You are being too kind to DH :joy: 

Have you not seen those chest popping out on the that flat bed?  I mean YQT  didn't even have breast implants! :tounge_xd:

Then again YQT is a General protecting the emperor. He has got to have those damn abs. I mean man ... they don't even need to oil that chest (which they usually do on actors to make the abs look more obvious on screen.)

We have to excuse DH. He seriously doesn't need to pump n puff out his chest. He is almighty as he is. Ladies n men are falling all over for him and his attention. Blame on the powers he wield ...just a swirl with his hands and his powerful qigong  .... can defeat the whole army ... so does he still need to go to the gym? :joy:

Anyway  .. he only wants to bare his sexy chest to his girl. His girl is sure hard to chase and get. He should blame it on all those meddling people who feed FJ all the misguided info. And blame himself too ... he never clarify it clearly to FJ .... he needs work on his communication skill.:joy:

• LOL 4

21 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

In aranya dream world, Fengjiu was in Anaya body but they both had the same hair style, why? They should have make arayana hamanother hair style.

I’m looking forward next week episodes, especially episode 35. Fengjiu kissing dijun cause she think it a dream. They better show this scene or else I’m will riot.

• LOL 7

26 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:
21 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

In aranya dream world, Fengjiu was in Anaya body but they both had the same hair style, why? They should have make arayana hamanother hair style.

Cause she is supposed to behave as if she is Aranya. She is going to act like Aranya so as not to make anyone suspicious 

6 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

I’m looking forward next week episodes, especially episode 35. Fengjiu kissing dijun cause she think it a dream. They better show this scene or else I’m will riot.

Yeah I want to see the old rock virgin teaching FJ how to kiss properly as he is any expert himself LOLLLLL.  Wonder if it's going to be a French kiss? I'm getting ahead of myself. Huhuhu :lol:

• LOL 4

On 2/28/2019 at 11:39 PM, pawla said:

Imagine this is DH disrobing :love:

@9tRedFox i was talking about this video . Vengo in Wrath of the Time