[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Yes I agree, I think before all that happened she didn't fully believed Donghua really love her and that's why she easily though Donghua left her for Jiheng ,I like to think  those 200 years although lonely and sad for both  made their relationship stronger , at the beginning they weren't meant to be, gun gun didn't supposed to exist , but at the end there they are 

“I've never feared Destiny, and I certainly don't need its charity.”  - Dong Hua

This is from the POV of our DH but for our FJ, I believe her motto should be;-

"Destiny is only by choice and not by chance."

Therefore, she fought hard to win DH and to do everything possible to make DH hers. All the choices she made is for DH, to stay by his side, to protect him, to make him happy and most of all, to love him with all her heart. Her choices in pursuing DH leads to heartbreak and brought her tremendous sufferings. One can only take so much and our poor FJ is but just a young lad. After all, she will be the future queen of QingQiu and to loose herself in her pursuit of love is not something someone in her position should do. She just decided to let go and close that chapter in her mind. But in her hearts of hearts, we all know that DH is always there.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Omg thanks sooo much for this video. My stomach making somersault and butterflies. XIAO BAI and DONG HUA intimate and passionate kisses .huhuhu can't wait for it!!!:w00t::w00t:

I replayed it over and over again...FJ kiss( bite) DH's lower lip..the passionate kiss  "lip-lock kiss" :love:..must be after FJ regain her own body in Aranya Dream...and tonight we will see them cuddle..OMG!!:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

I am guessing Donghua magicking Fengjiu into his arms when Su Moye was about lift her up at minute 1:00 of the video was after she was rescued from the fire when she was talking to SM and DH overhears them from behind the trees?

I think it's when he realise Xiao Bai inside Alanro body. But did you see there's a servant girl beside him I don't think it's in the book. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Start the countdown for tonight's episode. 

Vips gets to watch Ep 31~32 and 33~42 if Vips pay extra. Tencent, my wallet is ready. 

Reveal hidden contents

The way dong hua says "Xiao Bai" and how he keeps asking "what do I have to do to prove I love you?", is just killing me. 

They should do that avaiable for all the tencent apps not only in China :bawling:   I would gladly give my money to watch more of them , tencent take my money but let me see them !!!!!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 4

Vips gets to watch Ep 31~32 and 33~42 if Vips pay extra. Tencent, my wallet is ready. 

Hide contents

The way dong hua says "Xiao Bai" and how he keeps asking "what do I have to do to prove I love you?", is just killing me. 

OMGGGGGGGFDHSYWBFWDDDESGFF THIS SHOW HAS TO GET A AWARDD! THIS CHEMISTRY TOO GOOD!! WHO NEEDS FATE ANYWAY!

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Just a question, where in the book are the following scenes from the video?

1. Feng Jiu playing the flute in front of Donghua (she was wearing the red outfit from the Fanyin Valley)

2. Fengjiu pushing Donghua on the bed and hiding under the blanket (she had the birthmark so it’s not when she is in Aranya’s dream)

3. Donghua kissing her against the tree

1. Does not exist in the book I believe.

2. I think its when she got sick (i think they mashed 2 "bed scene" with this), should be in ep 31 :love:

3. Its not a tree, its againts a wall cave. Its the "I miss you" kiss :love:

I sooo cant waitttt ARRRGGGGG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I replayed it over and over again...FJ kiss( bite) DH's lower lip..the passionate kiss  "lip-lock kiss" :love:..must be after FJ regain her own body in Aranya Dream...and tonight we will see them cuddle..OMG!!:w00t:

Song Xuanren and Xiao Jiu's kiss in the mortal realm is nothing compared to this! I have always wanted to see DJ and FJ kiss, like as themselves and I have waited with baited breath for this day to come. The passion in DH's action when pressing against FJ against the tree and kissing her, I am a sucker for those scene! Makes me want to ambush hubby like this later...ahahahahahaah......

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Reveal hidden contents

Kissing scene everyone has been waiting for :lol:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Song Xuanren and Xiao Jiu's kiss in the mortal realm is nothing compared to this! I have always wanted to see DJ and FJ kiss, like as themselves and I have waited with baited breath for this day to come. The passion in DH's action when pressing against FJ against the tree and kissing her, I am a sucker for those scene! Makes me want to ambush hubby like this later...ahahahahahaah......

Likewise... DongFeng's passionate "lips-lock" kiss.:love:

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

2. Fengjiu pushing Donghua on the bed and hiding under the blanket (she had the birthmark so it’s not when she is in Aranya’s dream)

3. Donghua kissing her against the tree

These are only my guesses:

2. Book 2 - Chapter 6: There was a section where during Feng Jiu (in Aranya’s body) was drugged with lovesick potion by her two sisters (who doesn’t seem to like her very much). Su Moye (currently in Aranya’s room) switched places with Dong Hua (in Xi Ze’s body). They go through this bed tumbling scene while she’s drugged. Her sisters are trying to frame Aranya and her teacher Su Moye as adulterers.

3. Book 2 - End of Chapter 8: Feng Jiu is looking for Xi Ze in a cave after he kills a water serpent. In the book she dropped a illuminating pearl, Xi Ze catches her before she falls and ended up kissing her against the wall, rather than a tree.

• Like 2

Haha...I love reading Weibo's fans comments. They did good with the kissing clips, fangirls are saying they will starve to death but will use all their money to buy the episodes. Very good marketing strategy if you asked me. We are indeed, all hook, line and sinker!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I think it's when he realise Xiao Bai inside Alanro body. But did you see there's a servant girl beside him I don't think it's in the book. 

It gives the vibe of the scene from after the fire because in the book, the cave scene happens after the fire and if this is a trailer of the vvip episodes and it shows the cave scene then the fire would have happened before then...

• Like 1

Yesss... I can’t wait for the coming episodes!! So many kissing and intimate scenes. :heart:

I can see that DH is getting more softer and amusing, and all reserve for for FJ only. He’s such a regal person and yet he’s so romantic towards FJ. Ahh.. it’s melt my heart. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, MK916 said:

These are only my guesses:

2. Book 2 - Chapter 6: There was a section where during Feng Jiu (in Aranya’s body) was drugged with lovesick potion by her two sisters (who doesn’t seem to like her very much). Su Moye (currently in Aranya’s room) switched places with Dong Hua (in Xi Ze’s body). They go through this bed tumbling scene while she’s drugged. Her sisters are trying to frame Aranya and her teacher Su Moye as adulterers.

3. Book 2 - End of Chapter 8: Feng Jiu is looking for Xi Ze in a cave after he kills a water serpent. In the book she dropped a illuminating pearl, Xi Ze catches her before she falls and ended up kissing her against the wall, rather than a tree.

Yeah but she has her birthmark in the hiding on the bed scene so it can’t be in Aranya’s dream right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha...I love reading Weibo's fans comments. They did good with the kissing clips, fangirls are saying they will starve to death but will use all their money to buy the episodes. Very good marketing strategy if you asked me. We are indeed, all hook, line and sinker!

Yep they're really smart, eventhough you hate them for this but you can't help but say "Take my money now"

Reba said we need to bring food ? I think we need to prepare a ventilator :warning::skull:

4lfhtg6dremzj4lawe08bl6ms.gif

e50kazu3saha7bfs0nfdd2b1.gif

6w9ounyvtdql9cygt0b82lu7z.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1