[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Asliza Mohd the censorship shouldn't be that bad being that this is web-drama. It will depend on how far the director is willing to push it and if Reba/vengo will cooperate ^_^

@9tRedFox have you seen sweet dreams with her and deng lun? The kisses there were pretty good. Not too wild like Yang Mi's in TMOPB but enough to get your heart pumping...I'm crossing my fingers it will be the same. I hate the wide-eyed-shocked kisses that some actresses do. Or...the motionless ones too...

@Sisca_TVXQ Dylan and Vengo's heights match so well...hahha. is vengo left handed? He threw that rock with his left hand....:huh: 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Fengjiu already had a failed marriage arrangement (Cangyi) and she's 32,000 years old before she was trapped in Aranya's dream. Her family had been arranging blind dates for her, so for them, she's of marrying age. My view when Dijun said when she grows up is when she finally acts more like an adult. There's an added elegance when one is matured.

Apparently in immortal worlds.. a girl at FJ's age, who still at school (young adults)...was a "marrying age".

Who read TMOPB books? (I haven't) Did Bai Qian parents forced her to get married as well? Well...just like they'd did with FJ?

Bai Qian was after all a  70,000yrs old  woman about mid 30s in human age, more than a suitable age to get married. :)

7 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@Asliza Mohd the censorship shouldn't be that bad being that this is web-drama. It will depend on how far the director is willing to push it and if Reba/vengo will cooperate ^_^

@9tRedFox have you seen sweet dreams with her and deng lun? The kisses there were pretty good. Not too wild like Yang Mi's in TMOPB but enough to get your heart pumping...I'm crossing my fingers it will be the same. I hate the wide-eyed-shocked kisses that some actresses do. Or...the motionless ones too...

"Sweet dreams", hmmm, tried to watch it but I failed. Will have to search for the kisses on youtube.

Don't know about the director but if D+V are trying to hide smth, they def. won't cooperate :joy: 

• LOL 4

The kisses at king's woman and sweet dreams is quite good, not that HOT like Yangmi and Yehua but it's better than Dongfeng at TMOPB :sweatingbullets: Yehua and Bai qian's hot kisses I think is thanks to mark. He grew up in canada right ? 

@jimmylyne

If I remember correctly Bai qian is 90.000 years old when she met Yehua again after mortal realm

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The kisses at king's woman and sweet dreams is quite good, not that HOT like Yangmi and Yehua but it's better than Dongfeng at TMOPB :sweatingbullets: Yehua and Bai qian's hot kisses I think is because of mark. He grew up in canada right ? 

@jimmylyne

If I remember correctly Bai qian is 90.000 years old when she met Yehua again after mortal realm

I'm more than satisfy if DongFeng's kiss...just as good as Vengo/Reba's kiss in V Love.. first on-screen kiss for them both by the way..

Thks for the correction.. about BQ age:D

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah, they have 90 000 years age difference. Dijun is low-IQ shaming FJ, while Ye Hua calls BQ "old auntie" :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

First off, hello to everyone! This is not my first time posting in Soompi as I have been quite active around the forums before. However, RL took over and sometimes, growing up just makes you give different priorities in life. HOWEVER, I am an avid fan of 3L3W The Pillow Book and have been excruciatingly waiting for this day to come! I can no longer access my old account, hah, that tells me how long I have been away from discussing dramas. ELOD brought me back here so I am happy to found this lovely fox cave to be with you all.

Thanks for always posting the BTS @Sisca_TVXQ. I don't always have time to follow Weibo and thanks to your effort, I can still enjoy all the bits and pieces of this drama. Funny thing is the comments are all begging for our DongFeng couple instead. I feel so at home fangirling over our CP like this. Makes me feel alive again, real life be damned! Haha...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kim_Shin said:

Hello everyone!

I really like this series and I just started the book.

I really love the background instrumentals too! I can't find them yet. Maybe, Tencent haven't released them. They released the instrumental soundtrack of "The Untamed" after the drama. But some of the bgm that I liked wasn't included. Hopefully it'll be different for the Pillowbook. Please let us know if you have any news about the soundtrack. Thank you. :heart:

Hi there! Oh yes, I am searching for the lovely BGM during the Miao Lu swordfight scene. I know it's part of the 偏偏 song but the arrangement is just absolutely enchanting and beautiful. It suits the scene so well and I just love it! If you happen to chance on the BGM during your search, gimme a holler will you please? 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The kisses at king's woman and sweet dreams is quite good, not that HOT like Yangmi and Yehua but it's better than Dongfeng at TMOPB :sweatingbullets: Yehua and Bai qian's hot kisses I think is because of mark. He grew up in canada right ? 

@jimmylyne

Yeah I forgot about Reba with Bin Bin in King's Woman. I like that drama too. Their kissing was also so heart fluttering but Reba still need to put in her A game on in intimate scenes sometimes I see her facial expressions a bit unpassionate when she look at the male lead . Maybe she haven't experienced those kind of feelings before or is it just me. By the way does she even have a boyfriend cus as far as I know she's single right. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Yeah I forgot about Reba with Bin Bin in King's Woman. I like that drama too. Their kissing was also so heart fluttering but Reba still need to put in her A game on in intimate scenes sometimes I see her facial expressions a bit unpassionate when she look at the male lead . Maybe she haven't experienced those kind of feelings before or is it just me. By the way does she even have a boyfriend cus as far as I know she's single right. 

Yeah agreed, I think Reba is quite conservative. Everytime there is intimate scenes its like she tense up and uncomfortable. Agreed on the way she look at the male lead too. Her rumored boyfriends that I know is William chan, and the new one is Johnny huang?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

If they kiss like they did in this in this scene  or close I will be satisfied 

Yes..I was talking about this scene.. first on-screen kiss for them both.

I watched this video umtempth time just for my satisfaction due to the none kiss scene of Dongfeng in TMOPB drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Has anyone seen this dissection of the tea lecture that Dijun held in Fanyin Valley? I thought it was pretty eye opening. My muddled brain got too lazy to figure out what he meant after watching the scene twice :sweatingbullets:

Click on her thread to see the rest of this person’s take on ep 30’s tea scene. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Em D said:

Has anyone seen this dissection of the tea lecture that Dijun held in Fanyin Valley? I thought it was pretty eye opening. My muddled brain got too lazy to figure out what he meant after watchiNguyen the scene twice. 

I like his analogy of his tea tasting. He has already indirectly indicated his preference and he was referring to FJ.

JH tea : The tea made by the musician has a delightful aroma and it tastes sweet and smooth. Very good tea making skill.  (JH is just like her tea :  looks beautiful and has a sweet/elegant disposition with refine upbringing.)

FJ tea: And the tea made by Princess FJ hasa brighter colour (FJ personality). It's tasteless first sip but the sweet taste lingers on at second sip. Very unique way.  (FJ didn't seems interesting at first, but the more he interacts with her, the more he finds her interesting. Just like her tea, the flavour slowly slowly released and stay making him think of her often. She is unique. )

Lol ... the above is just my own analogy in my delulu mind. :joy:

So I guess DH was upset with FJ later when she confronted him for declaring JH the winner. She obviously didn't hear the in between the lines of what he said. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, Em D said:

Has anyone seen this dissection of the tea lecture that Dijun held in Fanyin Valley? I thought it was pretty eye opening. My muddled brain got too lazy to figure out what he meant after watching the scene twice :sweatingbullets:

Click on her thread to see the rest of this person’s take on ep 30’s tea scene. 

Yes I agree hahah and I admit I didn't got it at first I really thought he was talking about the tea haha but when he said you clearly didn't listen to me I knew he mean you didn't focused your attention to me , but her analogy between fengjiue and her tea makes sense but It is suppose at this point he doesn't understand his feelings towards fengjiu yet

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I like his analogy of his tea tasting. He has already indirectly indicated his preference and he was referring to FJ.

JH tea : The tea made by the musician has a delightful aroma and it tastes sweet and smooth. Very good tea making skill.  (JH is just like her tea :  looks beautiful and has a sweet/elegant disposition with refine upbringing.)

FJ tea: And the tea made by Princess FJ hasa brighter colour (FJ personality). It's tasteless first sip but the sweet taste lingers on at second sip. Very unique way.  (FJ didn't seems interesting at first, but the more he interacts with her, the more he is intrigued by her. Just like her tea, the flavour slowly slowly released and stay making him think of her often. She is unique. )

Lol ... the above is just my own analogy in my delulu mind. :joy:

Yeah I am as muddle headed as FJ I didn't get the meaning even after seeing for the 3rd times. Your analogy makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The kisses at king's woman and sweet dreams is quite good, not that HOT like Yangmi and Yehua but it's better than Dongfeng at TMOPB :sweatingbullets: Yehua and Bai qian's hot kisses I think is thanks to mark. He grew up in canada right ? 

@jimmylyne

I believe Bai Qian was 140,000 when she met Yehua again in the sea kingdom.

• Like 2