[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

One of my favorite lines from DH describing FJ, without her realizing it at the time. It was from the Aranya Dream timeline.

“Very beautiful,” he told her. “And she’ll be even more beautiful when she grows up.” He paused then added, “She has a good personality too.” Then he recalled, “Also very talented. Talented in everything.” And finally concluded, “Everything about her is wonderful.” Then as though he was speaking to himself, “Since I picked her, naturally everything about her is wonderful.”

• Like 8
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I read their kisses, in the book some of them involve tongue so I hope they do it passionately instead of those normal long peck on the lips. I'll be disappointed. 

Won't happen in my opinion, don't recall tongue kisses from Raba so far. They wouldn't risk the censorship.

• Like 2

@Leslie Mtz C @Lovelypurple @sssf and all you ladies who so curious about DongFeng's bed activities should ask siming.. he knows who, how, when and what in immortals matter. His stories are spicy and interesting, but can't be guaranteed and counted on :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I read their kisses, in the book some of them involve tongue so I hope they do it passionately instead of those normal long peck on the lips. I'll be disappointed. 

Ah.. another mortals curious about love life of immortals, come come join the club... we're here to be entertained.

giphy.gif

Found this on Twitter, some fellow fandom there thinks this is how fetus dijun look like :tounge_xd:

vKs9vwC.jpg

Well he's rock anyway... hahahhaha

• LOL 9

9 minutes ago, memine said:

@Leslie Mtz C @Lovelypurple @sssf and all you ladies who so curious about DongFeng's bed activities should ask siming.. he knows who, how, when and what in immortals matter. His stories are spicy and interesting, but can't be guaranteed and counted on :sweatingbullets:

Ah.. another mortals curious about love life of immortals, come come join the club... we're here to be entertained.

giphy.gif

Found this on Twitter, some fellow fandom there thinks this is how fetus dijun look like :tounge_xd:

vKs9vwC.jpg

While we’re at it, let’s give him peach blossom wine. Hehehehe

10 hours ago, Cửu Nhi said:

Hi guys! 

If you want to help PB get higher views please use the mainland wetv site . There's no english sub but since I do watch the film on english wetv site when the new eps come out but by doing so I do not contribute anything to help raising the view rate. So  I will open this film everyday in my computer and let it plays on with the sound muted:) .

This is my little support for the team and for RB and VG. This is the link that the views will be counted. Other site views won't be counted. 

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/vooy2m9hi5p1jqm/t0033kzotfe.html

Btw, I have all my devices running the film by now. 

2 laptops

1 TV 

1 mobile 

1 computer

They're all running PB on wetv chinese. 

I know, I know, PB is my obsession. 

Does watching on their Tencent Video app on android count?

20 minutes ago, Lady.Nimue said:

@MK916 I do have a pdf version of the book but is it okay to ask for the epub version of the Pillow Book? I love rereading the series again. 

PM me with your email address and I will send The Pillow Book to you.

29 minutes ago, MK916 said:

One of my favorite lines from DH describing FJ, without her realizing it at the time. It was from the Aranya Dream timeline.

“Very beautiful,” he told her. “And she’ll be even more beautiful when she grows up.” He paused then added, “She has a good personality too.” Then he recalled, “Also very talented. Talented in everything.” And finally concluded, “Everything about her is wonderful.” Then as though he was speaking to himself, “Since I picked her, naturally everything about her is wonderful.”

I know we are so biased when it come to DongFeng couple and I'm fully love them but one of your quotes "and she will be more beautiful when she grows up" had me thinking cus having 2 children of my own that in our world DH is a certified pedophile or others would say a cradle snatcher like he's older then her grandfather and she's supposed to be in her early teen 16/17. Lucky for us this is a fantasy/magical world and all about being immortal with endless time on their side so this bit of controversial matter didn't raise an eyebrow or frowned upon. That's why I love to read and see fantasy books and drama cus anything is possible in that world. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, sssf said:

Book 2, pg41... is this when they consummated? :flushed: omg going at his pace , by his rules :relaxed: (blush)

“Dijun was perhaps the divinest out of all Divines, forever staying inside the Three Purities of the untroubled Bodhi land. There was no one in the world who dared to entice him into the dusty realm, but she had the audacity to try such a thing; she tried, she tried and it worked. She was too talented.
She drew him into this love affair, something he had never experienced before. He must not be used to it. But even so, he was not lost. He was still going at his pace, by his rules. He was certainly the king she always knew. She loved it.
A while later.
Donghua bent down to watch Fengjiu sleeping in his arms.”

Nah this is what should happen before the trailer scene on episode 35. Fengjiu is hallucinating and kisses donghua thinking shes in a dream and he also takes advantage of the moment:naughty: until he then lies about them being married

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Yeah I'll be dissapointed too but I know they have censorship. Why can't they do like the Korean drama when it's a kissing scene you will feel real hot and melting you can even see tounge war with the actors/actress I guess we find out soon but hoping for some good and worthy kissing. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Dongfeng's first kiss ..

As she stumbled onto the ground her lips landing on something soft.

She fumbled around searchingly..as she tried to lightly bite on it, suddenly she heard Dijun grunted in the dark. Startled, she snatched down the silk band on her eyes. Dijun's face appeared inches away from her face. A row of sharp teeth marks lined on his lower lip. FJ's face blanched white then flustered red.

Lol this is the moment this innocent fox awoken this old man:fearful: lol now he cant just stop touching her. 

Since me and jiujiu came back into the immortal world, father never let's me sneak in their bedroom to sleep with them. At least A-lis father gives him good excuses or promises him gifts, whenever I ask he threatens me with more homework!:dizzy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I know we are so biased when it come to DongFeng couple and I'm fully love them but one of your quotes "and she will be more beautiful when she grows up" had me thinking cus having 2 children of my own that in our world DH is a certified pedophile or others would say a cradle snatcher like he's older then her grandfather and she's supposed to be in her early teen 16/17. Lucky for us this is a fantasy/magical world and all about being immortal with endless time on their side so this bit of controversial matter didn't raise an eyebrow or frowned upon. That's why I love to read and see fantasy books and drama cus anything is possible in that world. 

Fengjiu already had a failed marriage arrangement (Cangyi) and she's 32,000 years old before she was trapped in Aranya's dream. Her family had been arranging blind dates for her, so for them, she's of marrying age. My view when Dijun said when she grows up is when she finally acts more like an adult. There's an added elegance when one is matured. 

• Like 4

On 2/17/2020 at 3:12 AM, Lady.Nimue said:

Is this available on iTunes?

I'm not sure. But I was able to google utube to mp3 and converted the song myself.

Btw, does anyone know if Bai Gun Gun name has any meaning? Thanks:)

Also here's the cdrama & Actor/Actress weekly ranking if anyone's interested.

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/02/c-drama-ratings-and-celeb-rankings-week_17.html

Web Rankings

Top Celebrities (7-Day) 

4. Dilireba

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Yeah I'll be dissapointed too but I know they have censorship. Why can't they do like the Korean drama when it's a kissing scene you will feel real hot and melting you can even see tounge war with the actors/actress I guess we find out soon but hoping for some good and worthy kissing. 

Yeah...one can only hope. I see the kissing scenes between Yehua and Bai qian is quite passionate in eternal love. If we can get that kind of level of passion, I would be very happy already :wub:

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I consider Raba to be more conservative than Yang Mi, so I don't rely on passion kisses. What could help would be more high quality bullying from Dijun, so that even a little bit of tenderness afterwards will count as passion volcano, ahahaha. 

To start with:

Yan Song: “Brother, is my singing good or bad?”

Qin Mo: “Not... not bad”

Cheng Yu: “Rogue, is my singing good or bad?”

Lian Song: “Very good, very good.” … (3rd Royal Highness dares not say bad)

Jun Fu: “Mo Yuan, is my singing good or bad?”

Mo Yuan: “Do not worry, no matter what … when compare with Jun Wei, you are definitely number one.”

Feng Jiu: “Dong Hua, is my singing good or bad?”

Dong Hua: “Did you change your singing voice to a male fox?”

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

hey girls!  i have a question  have tencent release the intrumental soundtrack o the drama?? I mean the background music of the scenes,  there are some tracks i cant get out of my mind haha 

Hello everyone!

I really like this series and I just started the book.

I really love the background instrumentals too! I can't find them yet. Maybe, Tencent haven't released them. They released the instrumental soundtrack of "The Untamed" after the drama. But some of the bgm that I liked wasn't included. Hopefully it'll be different for the Pillowbook. Please let us know if you have any news about the soundtrack. Thank you. :heart:

Edited by Kim_Shin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1