[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, polar15 said:

So i finally finish ep 27 of LOCH. I did not enjoy watching it like HSDS..and i also did not find chemistry HR and GJ. Did not like CG, and HR father But i attract to This version YG, OYK and MN ...:wub: 

Its really sad, i don't like the male and female lead like i fall deep in WJ & ZM in HSDS. Their eyes contact and touch are really good. 

Kudos to you for being able to find another drama to watch.  I tried to watch LOCH 17 too since a lot of peoples recommended it and it was directed by the same director.  But I stop watching even before GJ met HR,  LOL ... Somehow just not able to invested in the characters or the story line.  Unlike HSDS 19, I actually woke up 5 am every Wednesday thru Friday just to watched new episodes when it was airing.  Also, none of the newly release dramas catch my attention neither, I probably just wait for Liu Hao Ran's new drama Novoland Eagle Flag.

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Kudos to you for being able to find another drama to watch.  I tried to watch LOCH 17 too since a lot of peoples recommended it and it was directed by the same director.  But I stop watching even before GJ met HR,  LOL ... Somehow just not able to invested in the characters or the story line.  Unlike HSDS 19, I actually woke up 5 am every Wednesday thru Friday just to watched new episodes when it was airing. Also, none of the newly release dramas catch my attention neither, I probably just wait for Liu Hao Ran's new drama Novoland Eagle Flag.

Maybe if you haven't watch you can try to watch Nirvana In Fire 1 & 2. It really good! 

Just notice Liu Hao Ran is lead in NIF 2, right? ... So i guess you already watched that too:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, polar15 said:

Maybe if you haven't watch you can try to watch Nirvana In Fire 1 & 2. It really good! 

Thank you, but I already watched both Nirvana in Fire.  That how I become Liu Hao Ran's fan so I really anticipate his new drama.

I also recommend Ever Night to you if you haven't watch that drama, it also good.

Edited:  Anyone still repeating HSDS 19 here?  Poor me,  I still re-watching some of my favorite scenes, truly unable to move on at all. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Thank you, but I already watched both Nirvana in Fire.  That how I become Liu Hao Ran's fan so I really anticipate his new drama.

I also recommend Ever Night to you if you haven't watch that drama, it also good.

Ever night. Yes some friend recommended to me also. The plot is like mixing NIF 1 and general & i :sweatingbullets: 

I prefer something completely new or remake version of other series. LOL..because wuxia series have long episodes. But thank you for your suggestion after i finished LOCH 2017 i will watch ever night, maybe i will watch for 5 ep... At first. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Edited:  Anyone still repeating HSDS 19 here?  Poor me,  I still re-watching some of my favorite scenes, truly unable to move on at all. :sweatingbullets:

I still re-watching it in english version. I watched it without  sub at first then with sub mix..sometime english other time indonesia. Now finally i can re watch all in english sub. 

Still can't move on :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, polar15 said:

Ever night. Yes some friend recommended to me also. The plot is like mixing NIF 1 and general & i :sweatingbullets: 

I prefer something completely new or remake version of other series. LOL..because wuxia series have long episodes. But thank you for your suggestion after i finished LOCH 2017 i will watch ever night, maybe i will watch for 5 ep... At first. :rolleyes:

For Ever Night you definitely have to watch up to episode 6 to be able to determine if you want to continue or not.  You really don't want to miss the epic fight scene at episode 6.

Sorry for the off topic.  

Okay, so I tried to make the next part of my dark Wuji fanfic (part 1 had been posted before). It was not that good, but here you go.

As this will be a dark fanfic, please read the warning and Disclaimer (all in the spoiler) before you proceed please.

Hope you like it

P.S. I plan to post the next chapter for the Chronicles of WJ-MM after their reunion at the grassland as well, perhaps a bit later tonight.

I haven't had the chance to do so, but been wanting to create a Archive of Our Own account so I can collect all my fanfics in my place for your enjoyment. So in the mean time, please bear with me posting bits and pieces of fanfic in this forum :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Part 2 of the dark Wuji fanfic I wrote some time earlier

Disclaimer:

This fanfic is purely for fun fanfic writing purposes. No copyright infringement intended, and strictly no commercial gain.

Warning:

As some might find this piece to be quite dark (or very dark for some), please be advised before proceeding. Nothing graphic though. THis fanfic is extremely AU, didn't follow canon at all and deviated very far away from the source material. For this piece, no historical resemblance whatsoever (so can be considered purely fictional fanfiction), and none intended. Trigger warning: this piece contained emotional turmoils and content that might be a trigger for some, so if you are not comfortable with this, please don't proceed. Again, nothing graphic though. 

Darker, conflicted portrayal of WJ, perhaps an evil WJ so if you're stickler to the canon, you might not enjoy this. Major character's death (alluded in this part). Overall, not really an uplifting type of fanfic. Unfavorable portrayals of some characters from the original sources.

Hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part 2)

The crowds were cheering jubilantly at the sight of their new emperor. A young man who had triumphantly led the fights against the previous dynasty, a formidable young leader who now sat on the new throne. Bedecked in his yellow robes made of the finest silk, the young man greeted his people with reassurance of re-building the peace and prosperity. He promised to return the harmony and happiness to his land and his people.

But the new emperor never once smiled. Elation and euphoria that filled the victorious land never once greeted the new emperor’s eyes.

Zhang Wuji’s eyes.

He had waited for this day. The beginning of his long awaited retribution. Ever since the day he had unwillingly bid his farewell to his wife. Ever since he had desolately buried his forever love. Ever since he had tasted his first ever thirst for vengeance.

‘Wait for me, Min-min. Once I am done with this, I will accompany you.’

Wuji had decided to ascend the throne to ensure the people could eventually enjoy the peace and stability that they had sacrificed so much to attain. But most importantly, he wanted his revenge. His paybacks toward those who had stabbed him behind the back. His vengeance for those who had caused his Min-min’s demise. An end to his tumultuous days and nights that had almost brought him down to his knees from that separation not so long time ago. A short span of time that felt like a different era for his disillusioned soul.

Wuji knew he could not recklessly exacted his revenges toward those traitors who had used him in the past. He did not want to jeopardize his chances. He had survived through these agonizing months, he had weathered harrowing nightmares even in his waking hours, so he could definitely hold a while longer. Not only for his revenges, but also for her memory. Most importantly for her memory. For her sake. When his Min-min was alive, she had never once wavered on her support toward his dream of bringing peace to his people. It had never been her wish to see the man she loved fought against her dynasty, her family, and she had never once betrayed her family. But his Min-min, his beautiful wife that now only existed inside his tormented memory had always believed in him, had always protected him, had always wanted him to finish what he had started without standing in his way. And such a selfless love had been taken away from him in order to pave the way for this victory. So for her, he would make sure to finish what he had once dreamed of achieving, he would fight for the peace of his people. Before he brought down those betrayers.

All for her. 

He began his rule with exceedingly high standard toward his former members, while surreptitiously curtailing their influence in the court by installing trustworthy and capable ministers and military generals. One mistake was all he needed to punish those who had once called him a leader but had schemed and lied to his face.  He could wait, patiently, for the court to stabilize before he moved. He would wait until his stronghold was established before he attacked. Once he had no more use of those traitors, he would deal the blow toward them. One blow by one blow. Each revenge by each revenge. So as slowly as necessary, and as surely as the sun coming up at each daybreak, he had quietly put his plans in motions. He sowed seeds of discord among those members, while waiting for his chance to move.

No. While creating his chance to move.

As the whole year had almost gone, the civilians started to settle down more comfortably as the new emperor and his government had managed to bring stability to the land. But unbeknownst to them, the palace court had been nothing but tumultuous. The new emperor had banished several of his former sect members for alleged treason after proofs had been found in their chambers. Banished to the farthest part of the land. Exiled to the loneliest and harshest edge of the kingdom.

Wuji smiled coldly as he watched the proofs submitted by his subordinates. The proofs that he had ensured the other members found in the accused’s rooms. He had schemed so perfectly that no one could link the planted evidences to him.

“Min-min, do you hate me? I am no longer your naïve and kind Wuji. I guess I have learned well from those traitors on how to scheme.” A bitter laughter echoed through the imperial chamber. The bright and luxurious room felt cold and smothering for Wuji as he downed his cup of wine.

“Min-min, why don’t you come to my dream anymore? I miss you. I miss you so badly!!”

Angrily, Wuji smashed the cup in his hand, prompting the eunuch who had stood guard in front of the chamber to come in panic, worried that the emperor was hurt. Wuji swiftly sent them out as he sat on the table, his eyes never left the wooden placard on top of a special table that he had prepared for her.

“Min-min. My Min-min. Can you come to my dream tonight? I am dying for you. Please, Min-min. Don’t turn your back on me. Don’t ignore me.”

Wuji was pleading to no one in the empty chamber. His heart could no longer break ever since it turned to ashes along with her demise. He felt empty. He felt numb. He missed her. Even if they could only meet in his dream, he would treasure it. He wanted her. He needed her. With every breath he took, he needed her.

‘Wishing for Zhao Min to be by his side’

The words that he had once written on his paper lantern suddenly came flooding back to his mind. The paper lantern that he had lighted before he found out she had been alive. In one mad moment, he had instructed the eunuchs to bring him the paper lantern boat. Dozens of them. He would lit the boats and she would be back to him. Back to his arms.

‘Do you know how much I miss you?’

How he wished he could ask her this question one more time, just like he had done that beautiful night when they became husband and wife. But no matter how long he waited, she never came. He had filled his chambers with the paper lantern boats, had lit every single one of them with the sincerest wish he could utter for her to return. To be back by his side again. And still nothing. Nothing.

He still stared at the empty chamber. He still retired to the cold bed.

Wuji had just returned from his visit to nearby villages to inspect on the development of life there, the only time he had felt a slight reprieve from the raging battle inside his mind. The peaceful looks of contentment on his people’s faces were his precious consolations, and he had always imagined, had always hoped to see how happy she would be to know that, at the very least, her Wuji did not give up on this dream. He had dismissed the rest of the court when Zhou Dian had lingered behind. His former member who had been very vocal about his rejection toward Min-min. Indifferently, Wuji picked up the report that he needed to check before he addressed the man fidgeting in front of his table.

“Zhou Dian, you seem to have something important to discuss with me?”

The older man quickly leaped to his prepared speech. He had been thinking of proposing a match, as there had been an anxious talk among the ministers that the young emperor did not have a matching empress to accompany him. A match that would benefit his position in the court as well. The mere mention of someone else to replace his Min-min was enough to incite Wuji’s fury. A cold and menacing look slowly appeared in his face, as he slowly placed the report on the table. Without hurry, he raised his face to look directly at the man who dared to propose such an idea.

“Zhou Dian, what have you just said?”

Wuji’s voice was low as he continued to stare directly at the older man’s eyes. Zhou Dian was taken aback by the coldness in his former leader’s voice, but he did not back down. He laid out the perfect match that he had been wanting the new emperor to consider. “Your majesty, the court has been worrying about finding the right match for you. I am sure the people will want to see their new emperor start his new family soon. And the matter of heir can be taken care of as well. If we send a formal match proposal, I am certain Zhou gu niang, I mean, Leader Zhou will be willing to…” Zhou Dian’s rambling was cut short when Wuji angrily cut him short.

“Zhou gu niang? Zhou Zhiruo?” the young emperor’s voice cracked as anger filled every inch of his body. Zhou Dian started to fidget even more when he felt the rage of his young emperor. “Your majesty, Zhou Dian is only suggesting a possibly the perfect match for the throne. You see, a union with one of the top sects will…”Zhou Dian’s words were once again cut short when Wuji angrily slammed the table in front of him. He could not believe the audacity of his former member to even suggest the match. “Zhou Dian!! How dare you even suggest that!!” temper had raised Wuji’s voice as fury filled him. As quickly as he could, Zhou Dian kneeled down to pacify his emperor. “Your majesty, please don’t be angry. Zhou Dian only thinks about your wellbeing. No matter what, an emperor needs an empress…”said Zhou Dian again. Furiously, Wuji rose from his seat and slowly, he walked closer toward the man he once called ‘elder brother.’

“Zhou Dian ya Zhou Dian…how quickly you forget about her,” said Wuji as his icy voice sent shiver down the elder man’s spine. A taunting sneer appeared on Wuji’s lips as he bent down to look directly at Zhou Dian’s eyes. Zhou Dian was suddenly reminded of a certain princess that had sacrificed herself for her father and brother. “How eager do you want to get rid of her memory, Zhou Dian?” asked Wuji coldly. His voice was barely above whisper, but it was enough to strike fear in the former member’s heart. “Now you want me to marry Zhou Zhiruo, you say?” asked Wuji as another cold laughter echoed through the empty room.

He brought his face closer to Zhou Dian’s, as he spilled out his well-guarded secret. “I have a wife, Zhou Dian. Her name is Zhao Min. Min-min Temur. I hope you still remember her…” said Wuji again as he clenched the man’s jaw with his hand. “But my wife is no longer here. She can no longer be here. Do you remember why, Zhou Dian? Or do you want me to refresh your memory?” asked Wuji as he tightened his clutch, his voice started to crack and his fingers trembled with fury.

“Your majesty, it was…it has always been Zhu lao si plan to..to..”Zhou Dian was now cracking under the increasing fear that Wuji had created inside his heart. “Yet you knowingly let me walk into the trap, Zhou Dian. You let me bear the brunt of your betrayals. But most appallingly, you take part in the scheme that take my wife away from me. Her blood is in your hands too, you traitor! You see, I could forgive you for your betrayals toward me, but I can never forgive you for your contribution toward Min-min’s death” hissed Wuji menacingly as he pushed the man away from him. “Guard! Come and take this man away. Put him in the solitary jail, no one can visit him. No one can talk to him!!” shouted Wuji angrily, before he turned to whisper coldly to Zhou Dian, “I want you to suffer a cold solitude that’s even worse than death, Zhou da ge...”

Wuji was quietly standing in front of his Min-min’s name placard. He poured a cup of wine onto the table. ‘Another one is down, Min-min. It won’t be long until I finish all this madness that has taunted me days and nights. Don’t be mad at me, Min-min. I broke my promise and told Zhou Dian about our union. Don’t be angry with me, please. Come to me again, Min-min. I have missed you so much. I have always missed you….” Wuji uttered his words to the quiet wooden placard. He only had Fan Yao and Zhu Lao Si left to tackle, then he could disappear from this burdensome existence. He could retreat to seclusion, giving Min-min his undivided attention as he waited for their eventual reunion again.

“Very soon, Min-min. Very soon.”

Peace all:blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, chipz03 said:

Okay, so I tried to make the next part of my dark Wuji fanfic (part 1 had been posted before). It was not that good, but here you go.

As this will be a dark fanfic, please read the warning and Disclaimer (all in the spoiler) before you proceed please.

Hope you like it

P.S. I plan to post the next chapter for the Chronicles of WJ-MM after their reunion at the grassland as well, perhaps a bit later tonight.

I haven't had the chance to do so, but been wanting to create a Archive of Our Own account so I can collect all my fanfics in my place for your enjoyment. So in the mean time, please bear with me posting bits and pieces of fanfic in this forum :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Part 2 of the dark Wuji fanfic I wrote some time earlier

Disclaimer:

This fanfic is purely for fun fanfic writing purposes. No copyright infringement intended, and strictly no commercial gain.

Warning:

As some might find this piece to be quite dark (or very dark for some), please be advised before proceeding. Nothing graphic though. THis fanfic is extremely AU, didn't follow canon at all and deviated very far away from the source material. For this piece, no historical resemblance whatsoever (so can be considered purely fictional fanfiction), and none intended. Trigger warning: this piece contained emotional turmoils and content that might be a trigger for some, so if you are not comfortable with this, please don't proceed. Again, nothing graphic though. 

Darker, conflicted portrayal of WJ, perhaps an evil WJ so if you're stickler to the canon, you might not enjoy this. Major character's death (alluded in this part). Overall, not really an uplifting type of fanfic. Unfavorable portrayals of some characters from the original sources.

Hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part 2)

The crowds were cheering jubilantly at the sight of their new emperor. A young man who had triumphantly led the fights against the previous dynasty, a formidable young leader who now sat on the new throne. Bedecked in his yellow robes made of the finest silk, the young man greeted his people with reassurance of re-building the peace and prosperity. He promised to return the harmony and happiness to his land and his people.

But the new emperor never once smiled. Elation and euphoria that filled the victorious land never once greeted the new emperor’s eyes.

Zhang Wuji’s eyes.

He had waited for this day. The beginning of his long awaited retribution. Ever since the day he had unwillingly bid his farewell to his wife. Ever since he had desolately buried his forever love. Ever since he had tasted his first ever thirst for vengeance.

‘Wait for me, Min-min. Once I am done with this, I will accompany you.’

Wuji had decided to ascend the throne to ensure the people could eventually enjoy the peace and stability that they had sacrificed so much to attain. But most importantly, he wanted his revenge. His paybacks toward those who had stabbed him behind the back. His vengeance for those who had caused his Min-min’s demise. An end to his tumultuous days and nights that had almost brought him down to his knees from that separation not so long time ago. A short span of time that felt like a different era for his disillusioned soul.

Wuji knew he could not recklessly exacted his revenges toward those traitors who had used him in the past. He did not want to jeopardize his chances. He had survived through these agonizing months, he had weathered harrowing nightmares even in his waking hours, so he could definitely hold a while longer. Not only for his revenges, but also for her memory. Most importantly for her memory. For her sake. When his Min-min was alive, she had never once wavered on her support toward his dream of bringing peace to his people. It had never been her wish to see the man she loved fought against her dynasty, her family, and she had never once betrayed her family. But his Min-min, his beautiful wife that now only existed inside his tormented memory had always believed in him, had always protected him, had always wanted him to finish what he had started without standing in his way. And such a selfless love had been taken away from him in order to pave the way for this victory. So for her, he would make sure to finish what he had once dreamed of achieving, he would fight for the peace of his people. Before he brought down those betrayers.

All for her. 

He began his rule with exceedingly high standard toward his former members, while surreptitiously curtailing their influence in the court by installing trustworthy and capable ministers and military generals. One mistake was all he needed to punish those who had once called him a leader but had schemed and lied to his face.  He could wait, patiently, for the court to stabilize before he moved. He would wait until his stronghold was established before he attacked. Once he had no more use of those traitors, he would deal the blow toward them. One blow by one blow. Each revenge by each revenge. So as slowly as necessary, and as surely as the sun coming up at each daybreak, he had quietly put his plans in motions. He sowed seeds of discord among those members, while waiting for his chance to move.

No. While creating his chance to move.

As the whole year had almost gone, the civilians started to settle down more comfortably as the new emperor and his government had managed to bring stability to the land. But unbeknownst to them, the palace court had been nothing but tumultuous. The new emperor had banished several of his former sect members for alleged treason after proofs had been found in their chambers. Banished to the farthest part of the land. Exiled to the loneliest and harshest edge of the kingdom.

Wuji smiled coldly as he watched the proofs submitted by his subordinates. The proofs that he had ensured the other members found in the accused’s rooms. He had schemed so perfectly that no one could link the planted evidences to him.

“Min-min, do you hate me? I am no longer your naïve and kind Wuji. I guess I have learned well from those traitors on how to scheme.” A bitter laughter echoed through the imperial chamber. The bright and luxurious room felt cold and smothering for Wuji as he downed his cup of wine.

“Min-min, why don’t you come to my dream anymore? I miss you. I miss you so badly!!”

Angrily, Wuji smashed the cup in his hand, prompting the eunuch who had stood guard in front of the chamber to come in panic, worried that the emperor was hurt. Wuji swiftly sent them out as he sat on the table, his eyes never left the wooden placard on top of a special table that he had prepared for her.

“Min-min. My Min-min. Can you come to my dream tonight? I am dying for you. Please, Min-min. Don’t turn your back on me. Don’t ignore me.”

Wuji was pleading to no one in the empty chamber. His heart could no longer break ever since it turned to ashes along with her demise. He felt empty. He felt numb. He missed her. Even if they could only meet in his dream, he would treasure it. He wanted her. He needed her. With every breath he took, he needed her.

‘Wishing for Zhao Min to be by his side’

The words that he had once written on his paper lantern suddenly came flooding back to his mind. The paper lantern that he had lighted before he found out she had been alive. In one mad moment, he had instructed the eunuchs to bring him the paper lantern boat. Dozens of them. He would lit the boats and she would be back to him. Back to his arms.

‘Do you know how much I miss you?’

How he wished he could ask her this question one more time, just like he had done that beautiful night when they became husband and wife. But no matter how long he waited, she never came. He had filled his chambers with the paper lantern boats, had lit every single one of them with the sincerest wish he could utter for her to return. To be back by his side again. And still nothing. Nothing.

He still stared at the empty chamber. He still retired to the cold bed.

Wuji had just returned from his visit to nearby villages to inspect on the development of life there, the only time he had felt a slight reprieve from the raging battle inside his mind. The peaceful looks of contentment on his people’s faces were his precious consolations, and he had always imagined, had always hoped to see how happy she would be to know that, at the very least, her Wuji did not give up on this dream. He had dismissed the rest of the court when Zhou Dian had lingered behind. His former member who had been very vocal about his rejection toward Min-min. Indifferently, Wuji picked up the report that he needed to check before he addressed the man fidgeting in front of his table.

“Zhou Dian, you seem to have something important to discuss with me?”

The older man quickly leaped to his prepared speech. He had been thinking of proposing a match, as there had been an anxious talk among the ministers that the young emperor did not have a matching empress to accompany him. A match that would benefit his position in the court as well. The mere mention of someone else to replace his Min-min was enough to incite Wuji’s fury. A cold and menacing look slowly appeared in his face, as he slowly placed the report on the table. Without hurry, he raised his face to look directly at the man who dared to propose such an idea.

“Zhou Dian, what have you just said?”

Wuji’s voice was low as he continued to stare directly at the older man’s eyes. Zhou Dian was taken aback by the coldness in his former leader’s voice, but he did not back down. He laid out the perfect match that he had been wanting the new emperor to consider. “Your majesty, the court has been worrying about finding the right match for you. I am sure the people will want to see their new emperor start his new family soon. And the matter of heir can be taken care of as well. If we send a formal match proposal, I am certain Zhou gu niang, I mean, Leader Zhou will be willing to…” Zhou Dian’s rambling was cut short when Wuji angrily cut him short.

“Zhou gu niang? Zhou Zhiruo?” the young emperor’s voice cracked as anger filled every inch of his body. Zhou Dian started to fidget even more when he felt the rage of his young emperor. “Your majesty, Zhou Dian is only suggesting a possibly the perfect match for the throne. You see, a union with one of the top sects will…”Zhou Dian’s words were once again cut short when Wuji angrily slammed the table in front of him. He could not believe the audacity of his former member to even suggest the match. “Zhou Dian!! How dare you even suggest that!!” temper had raised Wuji’s voice as fury filled him. As quickly as he could, Zhou Dian kneeled down to pacify his emperor. “Your majesty, please don’t be angry. Zhou Dian only thinks about your wellbeing. No matter what, an emperor needs an empress…”said Zhou Dian again. Furiously, Wuji rose from his seat and slowly, he walked closer toward the man he once called ‘elder brother.’

“Zhou Dian ya Zhou Dian…how quickly you forget about her,” said Wuji as his icy voice sent shiver down the elder man’s spine. A taunting sneer appeared on Wuji’s lips as he bent down to look directly at Zhou Dian’s eyes. Zhou Dian was suddenly reminded of a certain princess that had sacrificed herself for her father and brother. “How eager do you want to get rid of her memory, Zhou Dian?” asked Wuji coldly. His voice was barely above whisper, but it was enough to strike fear in the former member’s heart. “Now you want me to marry Zhou Zhiruo, you say?” asked Wuji as another cold laughter echoed through the empty room.

He brought his face closer to Zhou Dian’s, as he spilled out his well-guarded secret. “I have a wife, Zhou Dian. Her name is Zhao Min. Min-min Temur. I hope you still remember her…” said Wuji again as he clenched the man’s jaw with his hand. “But my wife is no longer here. She can no longer be here. Do you remember why, Zhou Dian? Or do you want me to refresh your memory?” asked Wuji as he tightened his clutch, his voice started to crack and his fingers trembled with fury.

“Your majesty, it was…it has always been Zhu lao si plan to..to..”Zhou Dian was now cracking under the increasing fear that Wuji had created inside his heart. “Yet you knowingly let me walk into the trap, Zhou Dian. You let me bear the brunt of your betrayals. But most appallingly, you take part in the scheme that take my wife away from me. Her blood is in your hands too, you traitor! You see, I could forgive you for your betrayals toward me, but I can never forgive you for your contribution toward Min-min’s death” hissed Wuji menacingly as he pushed the man away from him. “Guard! Come and take this man away. Put him in the solitary jail, no one can visit him. No one can talk to him!!” shouted Wuji angrily, before he turned to whisper coldly to Zhou Dian, “I want you to suffer a cold solitude that’s even worse than death, Zhou da ge...”

Wuji was quietly standing in front of his Min-min’s name placard. He poured a cup of wine onto the table. ‘Another one is down, Min-min. It won’t be long until I finish all this madness that has taunted me days and nights. Don’t be mad at me, Min-min. I broke my promise and told Zhou Dian about our union. Don’t be angry with me, please. Come to me again, Min-min. I have missed you so much. I have always missed you….” Wuji uttered his words to the quiet wooden placard. He only had Fan Yao and Zhu Lao Si left to tackle, then he could disappear from this burdensome existence. He could retreat to seclusion, giving Min-min his undivided attention as he waited for their eventual reunion again.

“Very soon, Min-min. Very soon.”

Peace all:blush:

@chipz03

I wrote a short reflection as a tribute to your dark fan fic.

This is not a fan fic. Just my short write up on wuji reflection, a tribute to your fan fiction. Thanks for inspiring me. Thumbs up to you. But it's in chinese. 

Spoiler

然从噩梦中惊醒。

发现自己原来又在书房里睡着了。

武穆遗书就在我面前而桌上烛灯就快熄灭了。

我手中仍然紧紧握着你的发簪和锦帕。

我把眼泪擦干,闭上双眼,感觉你在我身边。

今晚这场噩梦很真实,很可怕。

梦见你死了,

遭万箭穿心的是你,不是你爹爹。

你挣开我,扑了出去,为你爹爹挡箭。

临死前,你说从没后悔爱上我。

他们不许我碰你。

我连最后一次拥抱都得不到。

我懊悔得很,我好想死。

为什么要多留你一晚?

为什么要找你爹爹义谈?

为什么要相信那班所谓的兄弟?

为什么死的不是我?

我举起掌心欲往自己头顶拍下去,一了百了。

突然梦醒了,这一掌终究还是没拍下去。

幸亏只是一场噩梦。

日有所思,夜有所梦。

你没死,我也还没死。

但到底这一场又一场的噩梦何时才能停止。

每晚午夜梦回都发现自己还在原地踏步。

这场战争好像永远打不完。没有你的日子我度日如年。

恨不得马上抛下一切,到蒙古找你。

但我还不能。

我不晓得我们还有没有团聚的一天。

我没信心能得到你的原谅。

但我绝对不会放弃你。

有期待有希望,就有撑下去的力量。

那股力量,是你给我的。

感谢老天爷眷顾,偶尔还赐我好梦,让我在梦里与你团聚。

梦见绿柳山庄情窦初开的你和对你一见钟情的我。

梦见坐在牛车上逗我开心的你。

梦见毫无血色的你,为我煮粥,为了让我放心赶路而假装痊愈的你。

梦见灵蛇岛上你的告白,愿意为我万死不悔的你。

梦见那场雨夜情爱缠绵的我们。

梦见为我蒙冤,为我擦干眼泪的你。

梦见你要我为你画眉,梦见我俩一同放灯船的幸福情景。

梦见我们的未来,与你一同游历行医,惩奸除恶,浪迹天涯。

梦见与你拜堂成亲,生儿育女,永生永世都不分离。

虽然每每醒来都是一场空,

但相信我,敏敏。

很快的。一切都会过去的。

无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边。

等我。

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Why Zhang Wuji Closes His Eyes (in my opinion)

Figure 1: "It's all my fault that she's hurt, but I'm so tired of all this. I always have to deflect her accusatory questions. I don't know how to make her happy."

eba77ba3ly1g3j5t4seh4g20ja0b0npi.gif

Figure 2: "Zhang Wuji-ah, Zhang Wuji. You must control yourself. If you succumb to your feelings, you'll only end up hurting her."

eba77ba3ly1g3j5t6cmgeg20ja0b04qw.gif

Figure 3: *BIG SIGH* "I'm so tired of denying my feelings. I should just let nature take its course."

eba77ba3ly1g3j5t73suyg20i40b0he1.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

@chipz03

This is not a fan fic. Just my short write up on wuji reflection, a tribute to your fan fiction. Thanks for inspiring me. Thumbs up to you. But it's in chinese. 

Reveal hidden contents

然从噩梦中惊醒。

发现自己原来又在书房里睡着了。

武穆遗书就在我面前而桌上烛灯就快熄灭了。

我手中仍然紧紧握着你的发簪和锦帕。

我把眼泪擦干,闭上双眼,感觉你在我身边。

今晚这场噩梦很真实,很可怕。

梦见你死了,

遭万箭穿心的是你,不是你爹爹。

你挣开我,扑了出去,为你爹爹挡箭。

临死前,你说从没后悔爱上我。

他们不许我碰你。

我连最后一次拥抱都得不到。

我懊悔得很,我好想死。

为什么要多留你一晚?

为什么要找你爹爹义谈?

为什么要相信那班所谓的兄弟?

为什么死的不是我?

我举起掌心欲往自己头顶拍下去,一了百了。

突然梦醒了,这一掌终究还是没拍下去。

幸亏只是一场噩梦。

日有所思,夜有所梦。

你没死,我也还没死。

但到底这一场又一场的噩梦何时才能停止。

每晚午夜梦回都发现自己还在原地踏步。

这场战争好像永远打不完。没有你的日子我度日如年。

恨不得马上抛下一切,到蒙古找你。

但我还不能。

我不晓得我们还有没有团聚的一天。

我没信心能得到你的原谅。

但我绝对不会放弃你。

有期待有希望,就有撑下去的力量。

那股力量,是你给我的。

梦见绿柳山庄情窦初开的你和对你一见钟情的我。

梦见坐在牛车上逗我开心的你。

梦见灵蛇岛上你的告白,愿意为我万死不悔的你。

梦见那场雨夜情爱缠绵的我们。

梦见为我蒙冤,为我擦干眼泪的你。

梦见与你拜堂成亲,生儿育女,永生永世都不分离。

虽然每每醒来都是一场空,

但相信我,敏敏。

很快的。一切都会过去的。

无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边。

等我。

Gosh Lauren, you make me want to be able to read Chinese so badly!

@chipz03 I LOVE DARK WU JI! Please write more. It’s out of character, but so thrilling and a fresh perspective of how he would have dealt with the pain of ZM’s death because of everyone else’s betrayal. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kimmortal said:

Why Zhang Wuji Closes His Eyes (in my opinion)

Figure 1: "It's all my fault that she's hurt, but I'm so tired of all this. I always have to deflect her accusatory questions. I don't know how to make her happy."

eba77ba3ly1g3j5t4seh4g20ja0b0npi.gif

Figure 2: "Zhang Wuji-ah, Zhang Wuji. You must control yourself. If you succumb to your feelings, you'll only end up hurting her."

eba77ba3ly1g3j5t6cmgeg20ja0b04qw.gif

Figure 3: *BIG SIGH* "I'm so tired of denying my feelings. I should just let nature take its course."

eba77ba3ly1g3j5t73suyg20i40b0he1.gif

Hahaha... coincidence, but I wrote a fanfic on just this scene that I posted last night. :)

Go to the 6th story: "Shame"

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18228215/chapters/43804078

Also another chap in the modern AU

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18790927/chapters/45208360

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, deminni said:

@chipz03 I LOVE DARK WU JI! Please write more. It’s out of character, but so thrilling and a fresh perspective of how he would have dealt with the pain of ZM’s death because of everyone else’s betrayal. 

@chipz03 I like the dark character and dramatic angst!  Zhou Dian scene... I imagined it was like Darth Vader remotely strangling the guy in the first scene he appears in Star Wars!  So cool! :) Thanks for sharing and definitely get on AOOO so you can keep it around.

@LaurenPanna

I like your short reflection of Chipz's story!  It's interesting how people 'sound' different in different languages!  BTW, I think  this type of inspiring and cross-referencing is fanfic community at it's best.  More!

@LaurenPanna

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yitian_fan said:

@chipz03 I like the dark character and dramatic angst!  Zhou Dian scene... I imagined it was like Darth Vader remotely strangling the guy in the first scene he appears in Star Wars!  So cool! :) Thanks for sharing and definitely get on AOOO so you can keep it around.

@LaurenPanna

I like your short reflection of Chipz's story!  It's interesting how people 'sound' different in different languages!  BTW, I think  this type of inspiring and cross-referencing is fanfic community at it's best.  More!

@LaurenPanna

I agree!! The beauty of language! 

Thanks for sharing yours. @Yitian_fan

I think you are very creative and think out of the box. The stories you wrote really spark my imagination alot. And i really can't emphasise enough without your encouragement, i would never take the first step! 

11 hours ago, deminni said:

Thanks @deminni 

This Dark wuji really reminded me of those very dark characters who would do anything for their love one. Very very devoted. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

@chipz03

Reveal hidden contents

然从噩梦中惊醒。

发现自己原来又在书房里睡着了。

武穆遗书就在我面前而桌上烛灯就快熄灭了。

我手中仍然紧紧握着你的发簪和锦帕。

我把眼泪擦干,闭上双眼,感觉你在我身边。

今晚这场噩梦很真实,很可怕。

梦见你死了,

遭万箭穿心的是你,不是你爹爹。

你挣开我,扑了出去,为你爹爹挡箭。

临死前,你说从没后悔爱上我。

他们不许我碰你。

我连最后一次拥抱都得不到。

我懊悔得很,我好想死。

为什么要多留你一晚?

为什么要找你爹爹义谈?

为什么要相信那班所谓的兄弟?

为什么死的不是我?

我举起掌心欲往自己头顶拍下去,一了百了。

突然梦醒了,这一掌终究还是没拍下去。

幸亏只是一场噩梦。

日有所思,夜有所梦。

你没死,我也还没死。

但到底这一场又一场的噩梦何时才能停止。

每晚午夜梦回都发现自己还在原地踏步。

这场战争好像永远打不完。没有你的日子我度日如年。

恨不得马上抛下一切,到蒙古找你。

但我还不能。

我不晓得我们还有没有团聚的一天。

我没信心能得到你的原谅。

但我绝对不会放弃你。

有期待有希望,就有撑下去的力量。

那股力量,是你给我的。

梦见绿柳山庄情窦初开的你和对你一见钟情的我。

梦见坐在牛车上逗我开心的你。

梦见灵蛇岛上你的告白,愿意为我万死不悔的你。

梦见那场雨夜情爱缠绵的我们。

梦见为我蒙冤,为我擦干眼泪的你。

梦见与你拜堂成亲,生儿育女,永生永世都不分离。

虽然每每醒来都是一场空,

但相信我,敏敏。

很快的。一切都会过去的。

无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边。

等我。

O my gosh,  Lauren.  This is so beautiful :bawling:. Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute.  I am really honored :heart:

And thank you so much @Yitian_fan , @deminni and all for the encouragement. I found new joy in writing fanfics and in reading other fanfics as well. The combined beauty of language and human's boundless imagination are truly precious

Thank you again all!!  I am very very glad you enjoy the stories:love:

Fighting!!! 

• Like 1

For me,  I've watched 86, 2000, 2009, 2019 (finished) and tried to watch 94 and 2003 but these two versions didn't really stick to me.  Here's what I think (comparing among these versions only,  not with the novel though):

1. Best WJ would be 2019 ver.  Despite several hiccups,  I thought JZ portrayed tge best WJ.  This version also had the best characterization of WJ out of all the versions I watched (yep,  i even like this better than 86). He's decisive in his feeling toward the girls as the drama progressed instead of the wishy washy, I-don't-know-who-I-love-the-most type of character (as a woman,  i found this type of characters, man or woman, aggravating. No offense please). it's clear the woman he loves vs. the woman he cares as sister,  cousin,  and childhood friend (to whom he also had his guilt). This version also captured the cool Zhang Jiaozhu who can easily beat many opponents, but also showcase youthful charisma and perhaps some degree of young recklessness. I thought i read somewhere that some even prefer this version WJ than the novel.

2. Story: i would say 86 perhaps stick more to the book?  Please correct me if I an wrong though. Though if you prefer a happier ending for the four young characters (WJ,  zhao min,  song qing su, and Zhiruo),  you can try out the 2000 (TVB)  version.  Although i feel in most versions, the storyline mainly follow the books so they can be quite similar.  Hence,  2019 feel a bit more different with the different angle they focused on (emphasizing more in the Ming-Yuan battle and conflict instead of just WJ-ZM-ZR triangle). I dislike the ending of 2009 version the most.  I make me go whaaat?!! 

Other things like costume, lighting, setting: I like this version the most.

Peace all :blush:

• Like 3

I heard the 2009 also followed the book closely, even the conversation. I tried to watch it but gave up. I did watch the ending though, and totally disliked the ending since it ended in the same fashion as the book. 

I like the 2003 version but it didn’t really follow the book. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chipz03 said:

O my gosh,  Lauren.  This is so beautiful :bawling:. Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute.  I am really honored :heart:

And thank you so much @Yitian_fan , @deminni and all for the encouragement. I found new joy in writing fanfics and in reading other fanfics as well. The combined beauty of language and human's boundless imagination are truly precious

Thank you again all!!  I am very very glad you enjoy the stories:love:

Fighting!!! 

@chipz03

I posted the short reflection in lofter and credited the minmin's death part to you (i mentioned to them on you as the other English writer) . One reader ask for your link to read your fanfic, If you don't mind me sharing your aoow link once you have it. 

• Like 1

I've finished 1986, Jet Li's movie version, 2019. The other version mostly I just watch clips for differences, book version I just asked my dad or brother for their view, since they already read all the updated version.

1. For the story plot: I would say most will follow the book especially the GMD-Green Willow manor-Wudang-Wan An temple-1st hot pot scene ZM/WJ arc. Usually they just change the a bit of the front before GMD and a lot after Wan An temple incident, depends on how the director wanna go with the plot, whether they wanna change/add story/characters arc. I would say 1986 and 2009 probably follow the book the most.

2. For WJ: I would say 1986 and 2009 I think are quite close to the book but I feel that 1986's WJ is more sympathetic and innocent can't really hate Tony Leung personally, hahaha. 2019's WJ is my current favorite (it might change again since I haven't watch Tony Leung's version again for a while), but I think he's way off from the book's WJ, at least on the romance angle. 2019's WJ already knows since early on that he only loves ZM, while the other girls he only cares as sisters. While the book's WJ don't know who he really loves to the bone until the very end and even then during the journey of the books he was equally enamored and loved all the 4 girls he met. Any other traits I think 2019's WJ nailed it close to the book

3. For ZM: 2019 is my favorite usurping 1986. She might not be that close to the book though on some part, since some criticism or hilarious tidbit, depend on who you asked, that got lobbed at this ZM is that she has the biggest temper from all the ZM that ever existed :sweatingbullets:. Apparently ZM in the book does not have a temper (???).

4. For YX: This is the best hands down, no more explanation needed :lol:

5. Fighting scene: Definitely the movie is the best, if you have time go watch it, very enjoyable seeing Jet Li just fighting. And also probably the most convincing ZM in a male disguise before the 2009 version comes out.   

Cheers.

• Like 3