[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

On 7/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, kimmortal said:

Just watched the video of their duet. I don’t know if it’s natural or they’re putting on a performance (as all actors and singers know how to do), but it was pretty darn cute! I couldn’t stop grinning. My favourite was Joseph seemingly pulling on Yukee’s hand just a little bit to bring her closer to him and Yukee responding by giving him just the biggest smile where her eyes are shining brightly at him. If that’s not natural chemistry, then these two are really friggin good actors because I’m sold! If you told me they’re dating, I would believe it based on this alone. But if course, there’s no actual confirmation of this so I’ll respect their privacy; even two good friends can have awesome chemistry.

They are so cute together.  I swore of HSDS until I accidentally found this version.  Love love Joseph as ZW and his interactions with Yukee...awww

On 7/9/2020 at 4:26 PM, chipz03 said:

Anyone saw her weibo post yesterday?  That blue lego car... 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4524690242680071

And the lego car he built some months back

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4478467628046894

:w00t:

So sweet.  Some fans are weird for giving them heat for this or even dating.  Gosh they make our fantasy come true on screen (and I greatly thank them for Best ZW and ZM chemistry) but they do have lives and need love in real life too.   

• Love 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 9:27 AM, Saver said:

I am currently reading your fanfic now!!! so SO good.  I have a feeling that it was not your intention to write ZM=YC and WJ=JZ but when reading it...the interactions feels and remind me so much of them. It is so cute.  It gives me a feeling that I am continuing YC&JZ journey as ZM and ZWJ. I can only imagine the couple (2019) .  And your ZZR= 2003 version( ?)cuz it is the only one that suits.  

Other than the use of too much "beautiful as goddess" phrase to  associate with ZZR it is a beautiful fic. :P

I love the plot and layout of the story so clever, smart and realistic and happy:) Please keep up the good work!!! 

Thank you for writing it and for sharing!!:)

@Saver Do you still have the link to the novel you've mentioned in this post? I have started a few chapters, I really like it too, then I got busy. Now I want to continue but, I could not find the link anymore.