[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

3. For ZM: 2019 is my favorite usurping 1986. She might not be that close to the book though on some part, since some criticism or hilarious tidbit, depend on who you asked, that got lobbed at this ZM is that she has the biggest temper from all the ZM that ever existed :sweatingbullets:. Apparently ZM in the book does not have a temper (???).

I love Yukee's Zhao Min, but even I must admit that she has a temper. She's more emotional in all ways, not just anger. Book-ZM is incredibly calm, cool, and collected. She's so intelligent but keeps a lot of her predictions/deductions in her head. She doesn't say until there's enough evidence to draw a conclusion. I completely understand the criticism but also, I'm not bothered by it. I think it modernizes Zhao Min's character for younger generations. It makes her less super, more relatable.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I have not finished it yet but what are peoples thoughts who have read the book and other versions which version follows the books more and which version is generally better portraying wuji etc.. 

1986 is a much more tolerable Wuji and the plot is close enough to the book so that this version is easily watchable over and over again. That's why it's a classic and loved by fans. 5/5 stars.

Like others have said, for a happy ending for EVERYBODY, watch TVB's 2000 version. It's cute. But main lead is far too old to play Wuji. 3/5 stars.

I don't have much to say about 2003's. 2.5/5 stars.

In my opinion, 2009 follows the book in terms of characterizations, but that isn't a good point. It's a criticism. 2009's Wuji is annoying and wishy-washy and unclear -- even by the end -- who he really loves (even if he says who) and that ending didn't help. The ending is exactly like the book, which most people hated. Most of the plot is close to the book as well. 3/5 stars.

This 2019 is still a must-watch because Wuji is one that we've never seen before. This is the first time that it's obvious who he's in love with and the obstacle that keeps them apart is not any love triangle (or pentagon?) but more the discord between Han and Mongolian. The political side of the book is more fleshed out and I think it's executed well. The national loyalties/pride of both Wuji and Zhao Min is focused on more. 4.5/5 stars.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

1986 is a much more tolerable Wuji and the plot is close enough to the book so that this version is easily watchable over and over again. That's why it's a classic and loved by fans. 5/5 stars.

Like others have said, for a happy ending for EVERYBODY, watch TVB's 2000 version. It's cute. But main lead is far too old to play Wuji. 3/5 stars.

I don't have much to say about 2003's. 2.5/5 stars.

In my opinion, 2009 follows the book in terms of characterizations, but that isn't a good point. It's a criticism. 2009's Wuji is annoying and wishy-washy and unclear -- even by the end -- who he really loves (even if he says who) and that ending didn't help. The ending is exactly like the book, which most people hated. Most of the plot is close to the book as well. 3/5 stars.

This 2019 is still a must-watch because Wuji is one that we've never seen before. This is the first time that it's obvious who he's in love with and the obstacle that keeps them apart is not any love triangle (or pentagon?) but more the discord between Han and Mongolian. The political side of the book is more fleshed out and I think it's executed well. The national loyalties/pride of both Wuji and Zhao Min is focused on more. 4.5/5 stars.

Maybe ill try to watch the 1986 version but it might be hard to watch due to bad quality i guess. 

I love this Wuji i have not watched the others but i really like how pure he is even though its to much at times. 

@Yitian_fan So beautiful! Just finished reading "Shame" and your latest update on Hao Jiejie. You put into words what I always believed was going on inside Wuji's mind. I only wish he voiced them once in a while. lol Whenever Zhao Min upsets him, he acts like a petulant child, saying these things just to anger her. He's so heroic, calm and composed (and fake) around everybody else, but only with Zhao Min does he have childish arguments, haha. I feel like he could be completely himself with her. But she aggravates him, so he says things he doesn't mean--or rather, he says the exact opposite of what he means: "I don't care whether you live or die" translates into "I'm just really mad right now but obviously I would never knowingly let anyone hurt you".

*sigh* I need to move on. But I already feel like rewatching this show again! I've already seen it twice. -_-

• Like 3

On 5/30/2019 at 1:12 PM, jackieusa said:

Edited:  Anyone still repeating HSDS 19 here?  Poor me,  I still re-watching some of my favorite scenes, truly unable to move on at all. :sweatingbullets:

Me. 

The psychopathic me. Who keep rewatching kiss scene.

Looks like i can never get out of this hole. 

Not watching anymore new drama. Just text me here if you know of any new drama that starred the both of them 

• Like 5

So far the best hsds to me is 1986 and 2019. Chemistry of the leads really good. And of course my favorite tony leung, kitty lai, Joseph zeng, yukee chen. 

2003 zhao min is not bad actually, i quite like the actress. 2003 xiao zhao is also good. Yinli was good too. But Su you Peng potrayal of wuji was alittle emotionless. 

2000 is also the next best that i love in terms of wuji and zhaomin 

1994 - totally can't stand and not sure why i manage to finish the drama in the past. Probably because i am too free, have nothing to do at that time, no social media, no friends. 

2009 - i have no feelings for the cast. Ady An is a nice actress but the whole drama have that kind of very dark color tone which i dislike. And deng chao potrayal of wuji has no chemistry with any of the girls 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

So far the best hsds to me is 1986 and 2019. Chemistry of the leads really good. And of course my favorite tony leung, kitty lai, Joseph zeng, yukee chen. 

2003 zhao min is not bad actually, i quite like the actress. 2003 xiao zhao is also good. Yinli was good too. But Su you Peng potrayal of wuji was alittle emotionless. 

Same here - I like the 86 and 19 ones the best. There are some scenes in 86 that I wish they've included in 2019. I like them playing around on the ship - "let me bite your hands too" and "when you marry your prince consort, I'm going to interrupt the wedding too". Those are cute scenes. The 2019 version has a deeper political connections which I appreciate for more understanding of our couple's turmoil.  I also like YX and FY's portrayal in the 2019 version. And of course, our Min-Min rocks! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, cancergirl87 said:

Loving this FMV :wub:

Wow, thank you for sharing. That is truly a fantastic MV. The ending of it actually left me really sad. Partly because that's what I wanted to see happen in the series (so well edited in the FMV) and also because I am literally writing about WJ/ZM dealing with the aftermath of Ru Yang Wong's death years later. RYW giving his approval at the end was so meaningful, but Ming Sect had to go screw it up all. Sigh. Thank you again for sharing!

On 5/31/2019 at 4:58 PM, LaurenPanna said:

@chipz03

I posted the short reflection in lofter and credited the minmin's death part to you (i mentioned to them on you as the other English writer) . One reader ask for your link to read your fanfic, If you don't mind me sharing your aoow link once you have it. 

Hi lauren, 

no problem,  I'll share the link once I got the account up, hopefully in a couple of days. Thank you so much!!!! :mrgreen: 

And I couldn't help laughing at the TVB version of Wj giving the fruit to ZR.  :sweatingbullets: :lol:I am so mean but.. cannot help myself :sweat_smile:so sorry for the fans:sweatingbullets:

Peace all

P. S. 

Comparing ZM across the version,  i love this character in most of the versions I watched. She's so cool,  smart,  and brave. She knows what she wants and she will fight for it. She knows who she loves and she'll fight for his love fair and square. She is not afraid to own her mistakes or even her subordinates' instead of framing others. Fierce lady,  there. 

If I have to pick,  this ZM is my favorite. She might not be as strong and collected as the novel or other version but it makes her more relatable for me.  She cries,  she fell down but she didn't give up. And picking herself up after being beaten down showcase her strengths. Okay,  I am still in deeeep with this HSDS.

Add me to the list of one who still repeated episodes,  clips,  MVs,  GIFs, fanfics till now,  and still no sign of slowing down :sweat_smile:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Um... I had this idea foster in the back of my mind. I have no idea where the story's even headed. Please bear with me.

What if, after throwing Zhao Min into the ocean, Zhou Zhiruo actually takes the boat to return to Central Plains alone with the secrets she's uncovered from the Heavenly (Yitian) Sword and Dragon Slaying (Tulong) Sabre? Wuji wakes to find only Xie Xun and Yin Li are there with him. But Yin Li dies from her injuries (some of them fresh) and because they've all been poisoned by Zhao Min's poison, they still deduced that it was Zhao Min who did it.

Spoiler

A Re-imagining of Spirit Snake Island: Chapter 1

Zhang Wuji has been sitting on the ground staring at the makeshift tombstone for several hours with the sun beating down on his face. He ignored the heat. His legs were starting to feel numb. He ignored that too. He felt so useless. Here he was, the leader of Ming Cult, with one of the highest levels of martial arts that could be achieved by someone of his age, and yet he couldn’t save his cousin, Yin Li. He couldn’t even keep Zhiruo safe. He had no idea about her whereabouts. For all he knew, she could be suffering under the enemy’s hands right now, unwilling to give in to their demands. He dreaded that thought. He felt like a failure. All because of that evil witch Zhao Min.

His heart ached at the thought of her – this alluring woman who had tricked him into letting his guard down. He didn’t know why he trusted her even though everyone has told him not to. Perhaps he was overconfident in his own abilities and intellect. Perhaps he was still the naïve little boy who believed in the goodness of people. No – he knew he was only kidding himself; none of those were the true reasons.

Feeling dejected, Zhang Wuji decided to make himself useful and go gather some fruits to bring back to Godfather. Without thinking, he ended up at the shore where he first discovered that their boat was missing. He glanced at the sea, hoping to see a ship pass by. There was no ship. The waves were beating against the shoreline as the wind was blowing strong. Zhang Wuji’s eyes caught sight of a figure floating in the water. The forceful waves were pushing the figure onto shore. He recognized that delicate figure, those white and green robes, that pair of cloth boots that covered a pair of small, lovely feet. A wave of panic suddenly hit Zhang Wuji as he rushed to that body as fast as his qinggong could take him. Please don’t let her be dead. Zhang Wuji lifted the body up and quickly felt around for a pulse. He breathed a sigh of relief as he discovered she was still alive, but the pulse was very weak. Carrying Zhao Min in his arms he ran back toward the direction of the house, his emotions a mix of fear and happiness.

Seeing the house in view, Zhang Wuji called out, “Godfather, please help!”

Xie Xun opened the doors and stepped out. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

“It’s Zhao Min! She didn’t abandon us. I found her floating in the sea, unconscious.” Zhang Wuji paused. “She was poisoned by the Ten Fragrance Muscle Softener Powder too.”

Xie Xun was shocked. This turn of events completely overturned their initial theory of what had happened. “How could she be poisoned too? Wuji, you said this was her own poison that she used on the Six Major Sects. Could it be a trick of hers?”

Zhang Wuji frowned. “I don’t think so. She’s in critical condition right now. She could die any second. I’m the only one with the ability to save her, but only because the 9 Yang Divine Skill allowed me to expel the poison from my own body first. If not for that, I won’t be able to circulate my own internal energy to heal her. She couldn’t have possibly done this to herself.”

“There’s no point in theorizing now.” Xie Xun said. “The only way we’ll get any answers is if we keep her alive. You need to do what you can to save her.” The two of them carefully laid Zhao Min on one of the beds. Xie Xun quickly retreated out of the room.

With nobody else in the room and Zhao Min unconscious, Zhang Wuji does not hesitate. He carefully propped her up in a sitting position, gently removed one layer of her clothing, and placed both his palms on her back to transfer his 9 Yang Divine Energy into her body to heal her. After working hard for almost two hours, he felt that the energy circulating inside Zhao Min’s body was stabilizing. Her life was no longer in danger. As soon as Zhang Wuji lifted his palms from Zhao Min’s back, he felt her beginning to stir. Zhang Wuji held onto her shoulders and moved to lay her back down, but before he could let go Zhao Min opened her eyes and looked straight at him.

“Zhang Wuji!” Zhao Min smiled warmly. “I asked the heavens to let me see you one last time before I die. The heavens do not disappoint.”

Zhang Wuji stared at her face, her cheeks flush with affection and her eyes gleaming with tears. His voice caught in his throat. He had not realized he was holding his breath. “Don’t be silly. I would never let anything happen to you.” He surprised himself. He did not mean to say that. He felt shy as he realized he was still holding her in his arms.

Zhao Min blinked as tears streamed down her face. “Are you really here or am I dreaming?” Her voice was hoarse; she was exerting all her energy just to speak.

Zhang Wuji’s heart warmed. She’s been through so much. “I’m here. You’re going to be OK.” He caresses her face tenderly as she falls back asleep, exhausted from the transfer of internal energy. He carefully laid her down onto the bed. Sighing, and with one last glance at her small frame, he quietly left the room.

To be continued...

• Love 1

1 hour ago, kimmortal said:

Um... I had this idea foster in the back of my mind. I have no idea where the story's even headed. Please bear with me.

What if, after throwing Zhao Min into the ocean, Zhou Zhiruo actually takes the boat to return to Central Plains alone with the secrets she's uncovered from the Heavenly (Yitian) Sword and Dragon Slaying (Tulong) Sabre? Wuji wakes to find only Xie Xun and Yin Li are there with him. But Yin Li dies from her injuries (some of them fresh) and because they've all been poisoned by Zhao Min's poison, they still deduced that it was Zhao Min who did it.

Hide contents

A Re-imagining of Spirit Snake Island: Chapter 1

Zhang Wuji has been sitting on the ground staring at the makeshift tombstone for several hours with the sun beating down on his face. He ignored the heat. His legs were starting to feel numb. He ignored that too. He felt so useless. Here he was, the leader of Ming Cult, with one of the highest levels of martial arts that could be achieved by someone of his age, and yet he couldn’t save his cousin, Yin Li. He couldn’t even keep Zhiruo safe. He had no idea about her whereabouts. For all he knew, she could be suffering under the enemy’s hands right now, unwilling to give in to their demands. He dreaded that thought. He felt like a failure. All because of that evil witch Zhao Min.

His heart ached at the thought of her – this alluring woman who had tricked him into letting his guard down. He didn’t know why he trusted her even though everyone has told him not to. Perhaps he was overconfident in his own abilities and intellect. Perhaps he was still the naïve little boy who believed in the goodness of people. No – he knew he was only kidding himself; none of those were the true reasons.

Feeling dejected, Zhang Wuji decided to make himself useful and go gather some fruits to bring back to Godfather. Without thinking, he ended up at the shore where he first discovered that their boat was missing. He glanced at the sea, hoping to see a ship pass by. There was no ship. The waves were beating against the shoreline as the wind was blowing strong. Zhang Wuji’s eyes caught sight of a figure floating in the water. The forceful waves were pushing the figure onto shore. He recognized that delicate figure, those white and green robes, that pair of cloth boots that covered a pair of small, lovely feet. A wave of panic suddenly hit Zhang Wuji as he rushed to that body as fast as his qinggong could take him. Please don’t let her be dead. Zhang Wuji lifted the body up and quickly felt around for a pulse. He breathed a sigh of relief as he discovered she was still alive, but the pulse was very weak. Carrying Zhao Min in his arms he ran back toward the direction of the house, his emotions a mix of fear and happiness.

Seeing the house in view, Zhang Wuji called out, “Godfather, please help!”

Xie Xun opened the doors and stepped out. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

“It’s Zhao Min! She didn’t abandon us. I found her floating in the sea, unconscious.” Zhang Wuji paused. “She was poisoned by the Ten Fragrance Muscle Softener Powder too.”

Xie Xun was shocked. This turn of events completely overturned their initial theory of what had happened. “How could she be poisoned too? Wuji, you said this was her own poison that she used on the Six Major Sects. Could it be a trick of hers?”

Zhang Wuji frowned. “I don’t think so. She’s in critical condition right now. She could die any second. I’m the only one with the ability to save her, but only because the 9 Yang Divine Skill allowed me to expel the poison from my own body first. If not for that, I won’t be able to circulate my own internal energy to heal her. She couldn’t have possibly done this to herself.”

“There’s no point in theorizing now.” Xie Xun said. “The only way we’ll get any answers is if we keep her alive. You need to do what you can to save her.” The two of them carefully laid Zhao Min on one of the beds. Xie Xun quickly retreated out of the room.

With nobody else in the room and Zhao Min unconscious, Zhang Wuji does not hesitate. He carefully propped her up in a sitting position, gently removed one layer of her clothing, and placed both his palms on her back to transfer his 9 Yang Divine Energy into her body to heal her. After working hard for almost two hours, he felt that the energy circulating inside Zhao Min’s body was stabilizing. Her life was no longer in danger. As soon as Zhang Wuji lifted his palms from Zhao Min’s back, he felt her beginning to stir. Zhang Wuji held onto her shoulders and moved to lay her back down, but before he could let go Zhao Min opened her eyes and looked straight at him.

“Zhang Wuji!” Zhao Min smiled warmly. “I asked the heavens to let me see you one last time before I die. The heavens do not disappoint.”

Zhang Wuji stared at her face, her cheeks flush with affection and her eyes gleaming with tears. His voice caught in his throat. He had not realized he was holding his breath. “Don’t be silly. I would never let anything happen to you.” He surprised himself. He did not mean to say that. He felt shy as he realized he was still holding her in his arms.

Zhao Min blinked as tears streamed down her face. “Are you really here or am I dreaming?” Her voice was hoarse; she was exerting all her energy just to speak.

Zhang Wuji’s heart warmed. She’s been through so much. “I’m here. You’re going to be OK.” He caresses her face tenderly as she falls back asleep, exhausted from the transfer of internal energy. He carefully laid her down onto the bed. Sighing, and with one last glance at her small frame, he quietly left the room.

To be continued...

I love this! Please continue.. 

• Like 1

Finally finished so will give a few thoughts.

The first 40 episodes were like 10/10 for me but i feel like the last 10 episodes were super rushed and Wuji became way to forgiving towards his cult who were clearly using him.It was so obvious that the 4th general was working against wuji and building his own powerbase which he later used to become emperor in the book. Surely that was obvious as hell and super predictable, another annoyance was how whishy washy everyone was in this show apart from ZM no-one was ever sticking to their opinions and just agree with everyone it got super annoying by the end. Yang Xiao was the only cult member i liked by the end Fan Yao had no respect for Wuji at all which disappointed me.  Wuji was a character i loved and hated the most in this show i loved that he was pure and respects life and trusts people but that is also the reason i hate him a bit. I wish he had a backbone your the leader and the cult continues to do stuff behind your back and your super happy to their face and show no anger?? 

Wuji and ZM were clearly the endgame and i dont think Wuji had romantic feelings for anyone else. ZM was truly the saving grace of this show in the last 10 episodes for me . The ending felt a little rushed also they needed like another 10mins in my opinion to flesh out the ending properly cause we dont even know what really happens. 

I rate this show 8.5/10 the last 10 episodes i struggled to finish honestly i did the first 40 in like 3 days then last 10 in 2/3 .. was super hard to finish but i still enjoyed the show overall i just like Male character leads with a bit more backbone but still loved Wuji for the most part. I loved that they did not use CGI alot if at all to me this was a big bonus and the acting was good especially young wuji. 

I think ill check out return of condor heroes the 2017 version and see how this story goes. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Finally finished so will give a few thoughts.

The first 40 episodes were like 10/10 for me but i feel like the last 10 episodes were super rushed and Wuji became way to forgiving towards his cult who were clearly using him.It was so obvious that the 4th general was working against wuji and building his own powerbase which he later used to become emperor in the book. Surely that was obvious as hell and super predictable, another annoyance was how whishy washy everyone was in this show apart from ZM no-one was ever sticking to their opinions and just agree with everyone it got super annoying by the end. Yang Xiao was the only cult member i liked by the end Fan Yao had no respect for Wuji at all which disappointed me.  Wuji was a character i loved and hated the most in this show i loved that he was pure and respects life and trusts people but that is also the reason i hate him a bit. I wish he had a backbone your the leader and the cult continues to do stuff behind your back and your super happy to their face and show no anger?? 

Wuji and ZM were clearly the endgame and i dont think Wuji had romantic feelings for anyone else. ZM was truly the saving grace of this show in the last 10 episodes for me . The ending felt a little rushed also they needed like another 10mins in my opinion to flesh out the ending properly cause we dont even know what really happens. 

I rate this show 8.5/10 the last 10 episodes i struggled to finish honestly i did the first 40 in like 3 days then last 10 in 2/3 .. was super hard to finish but i still enjoyed the show overall i just like Male character leads with a bit more backbone but still loved Wuji for the most part. I loved that they did not use CGI alot if at all to me this was a big bonus and the acting was good especially young wuji. 

Totally agree with you on this. Towards the end, I really did wish he left them. In other versions, I always root for Ming Sect, but this one was impossibly. Only Yang Xiao was their saving grace, but he barely got any screentime! Still wish they added MAYBE like 1-2 more episodes. We could have used a more fleshed out ending.

Also, found some more amazing Fan MVs on bili. I love that it's been 1-2 months since the series has ended and there's still content on it. YAY!

1. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54202949?from=search&seid=6899337818801100270 -- MUST WATCH. Absolutely adore this one. Firstly because I love the female version of this song and not sure if this was just a male cover, but his voice is nice and I love anything that symbolizes Wu Ji's perspective. The editing really portrayed Wu Ji's love for Zhao Min, which is again, something I love and crave. The hairpin was such a nice touch at the end. ONE OF MY FAVE FMV!

YOUTUBE VER.

2. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54239335?from=search&seid=6899337818801100270 -- Love this song, good pacing and editing.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, deminni said:

Totally agree with you on this. Towards the end, I really did wish he left them. In other versions, I always root for Ming Sect, but this one was impossibly. Only Yang Xiao was their saving grace, but he barely got any screentime! Still wish they added MAYBE like 1-2 more episodes. We could have used a more fleshed out ending.

Also, found some more amazing Fan MVs on bili. I love that it's been 1-2 months since the series has ended and there's still content on it. YAY!

1. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54202949?from=search&seid=6899337818801100270 -- MUST WATCH. Absolutely adore this one. Firstly because I love the female version of this song and not sure if this was just a male cover, but his voice is nice and I love anything that symbolizes Wu Ji's perspective. The editing really portrayed Wu Ji's love for Zhao Min, which is again, something I love and crave. The hairpin was such a nice touch at the end. ONE OF MY FAVE FMV!

YOUTUBE VER.

2. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54239335?from=search&seid=6899337818801100270 -- Love this song, good pacing and editing.

In the other versions is the ming sect better cause i really disliked them here ;p but im a big fan of the actors of WJ/ZM i knew about Chen Yu Qi before but was not that impressed but she won be over with this drama her acting was really good. Joseph Zeng im a fan of as well im excited to see where he goes and what he does next. 

30 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

In the other versions is the ming sect better cause i really disliked them here ;p but im a big fan of the actors of WJ/ZM i knew about Chen Yu Qi before but was not that impressed but she won be over with this drama her acting was really good. Joseph Zeng im a fan of as well im excited to see where he goes and what he does next. 

Yeah the director/screenwriter really ruined Ming sect ppl, Xie Xun and yellow lady for me, I don't know why they decide to make most the Ming sect to be so unreasonable/illogical except YX, I don't think the 1986 version was this bad.

I also dislike that they changed where XX actually knows what happened in snake island and he wrote all of it in his shaolin prison's wall, but here XX knows nothing *sigh*.

And yellow lady fight, AAARRRGHHH!!!! still pissed it did not happen, was so  anticipating that :rage:

I still think they should cut more in front especially the Er Mei daily life stuffs should be cut short, it doesn't add anything for me personally plot wise, I rather have more scenes with ZYZ/WBB/RYW to explain the last 1/3 of the story

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Yeah the director/screenwriter really ruined Ming sect ppl, Xie Xun and yellow lady for me, I don't know why they decide to make most the Ming sect to be so unreasonable/illogical except YX, I don't think the 1986 version was this bad.

I also dislike that they changed where XX actually knows what happened in snake island and he wrote all of it in his shaolin prison's wall, but here XX knows nothing *sigh*.

And yellow lady fight, AAARRRGHHH!!!! still pissed it did not happen, was so  anticipating that :rage:

I still think they should cut more in front especially the Er Mei daily life stuffs should be cut short, it doesn't add anything for me personally plot wise, I rather have more scenes with ZYZ/WBB/RYW to explain the last 1/3 of the story

I totally agree with you on this. This XX appear like not that wise at all

And my fav yellow lady didn't have chance to show her power 

• Like 1