[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

YX gifs dump lol. Episode 41 is gold mine for YX faces :lol:

I put some under spoiler so there won't be a loading problem lol, since there are a lot

erhrijZ.gif

Spoiler

iu5wp8Q.gif

luT0QtO.gif

Headache when FY talking about "the plan" :joy: since YX knows that means ZM is here

QQ19YU4.gif

GNa6VTk.gif

Spoiler

V86Yocs.gif

vfNwwmL.gif

So bloody hilarious seeing 2 grown men is afraid to tell WJ that ZM is involved :sweatingbullets:

wTGvUUa.gif

YX: Jiao Zhu doesn't want to used ZM

sv4nxmC.gif

6nCmoQQ.gif

Spoiler

2x2TqoM.gif

U6lfNP9.gif

vDuxBrX.gif

This part feels like YX is laughing at ZYZ for manipulating WJ so obviously by saying that ZM is close with the Crown Prince to make WJ jealous. Because technically ZYZ didn't have to say ZM is close with the Crown Prince to make his argument to cancel the plot, he can just say RYW is close with/support the Crown Prince. But the fact ZYZ used ZM instead is probably laughable for YX.

Which is also bloody funny, that means even though WJ told everybody that he's going to marry ZR, but everybody knows and still believe that WJ is in love with ZM :lol: Even though WJ himself keep saying he already cut off any relationship with ZM but nobody believes him :sweat_smile:

And ZR still want to marry WJ lol, what an oblivious woman

EQrM9aa.gif

When ZM and ZR is arguing, YX keeps looking at WJ to see what he's going to do :ph34r:

uXTZMzJ.gif

Edit:

Everytime I see WJ and YX I can't help but keep thinking of Batman/Bruce Wayne and Alfred. YX can so become a butler, and WJ life story almost the same as Batman, they both lost their parents when they were kids and they don't kill people even bad people (Batman just break all their bone, don't know if that's worst than death lol)

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Hence I like YX in this version the most of all the Ming members.  I have to admit that I have my suspicions when I watched the series, as it's kinda hard to read his motives but he seems to understand WJ and ZM the most among the members.  FY might also understand but he is clouded with ulterior motives too much that I am dissapointed at how he could agree to the planning by ZYZ to undermine WJ authority and plotted behind WJ's back. Perhaps they felt it's justified but it's disappointing to come from FY who had known ZM the longest. 

Thank you so much Lauren for liking the fic. I am brewing some ideas at this moment haha. Although I planned to post the next part of the chronicles of WJ-MM after their reunion in the grassland soon. 

Also big thanks to all others who had contributed to fanfic, GIFs,  pics,  tidbits,  pics/screenshots. You all rock!! 

Peace all

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Thank you @deminni     for the chapter!!! I really love reading it. Compared to my peaceful version of the grassland aftermath Chinese fanfic, yours are so exciting and make me pinning for more. I can see minmin having difficulty with accepting WJ again. In the past, it was her going after WJ and WJ hesitate. Now looks like it's her turn to turn him away haha. 

I am also pinning for @chipz03 dark fanfiction HSDS, hope it will be out soon :p, time for WJ to revenge on ming sect haha 

I agree that I really like ZSF the most in this series. He is really understanding and wise and he have the foresight and never judge stuffs by their book covers. I am happy because I am personally a taiji student under Wudang sect. And it's kinda cool to see Jinyong describing my forefather to be such a wise man. 

Thank you Lauren! I love peaceful  grassland! Both Wu Ji and Zhao Min deserve a happy ending, yes, but for me, I still thought Wu Ji and Zhao Min still had way too many things to resolve between them before they can fully find peace. Communication, understanding, and forgiveness are such integral pieces to a healthy relationship, and I don't believe the drama gave WJ/ZM and us as viewers the proper closure they deserved. So because I love them so much, I would like to see that they eventually get to that point, but first, our lovely WJ/ZM must work through all of the sludge first. I must say, writing this story has helped me process a lot of the resentment I had towards the ending as well as my own personal relationships in real life. I truly appreciate everyone who is reading/lurking/commenting my inconsequential story; this forum is really awesome, and this drama has meant a lot to me. (Also, side note, IT'S SO COOL THAT YOU ARE A WU DANG STUDENT!)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

YX gifs dump lol. Episode 41 is gold mine for YX faces :lol:

I put some under spoiler so there won't be a loading problem lol, since there are a lot

erhrijZ.gif

Reveal hidden contents

iu5wp8Q.gif

luT0QtO.gif

Headache when FY talking about "the plan" :joy: since YX knows that means ZM is here

QQ19YU4.gif

GNa6VTk.gif

Reveal hidden contents

V86Yocs.gif

vfNwwmL.gif

So bloody hilarious seeing 2 grown men is afraid to tell WJ that ZM is involved :sweatingbullets:

wTGvUUa.gif

YX: Jiao Zhu doesn't want to used ZM

sv4nxmC.gif

6nCmoQQ.gif

Hide contents

2x2TqoM.gif

U6lfNP9.gif

vDuxBrX.gif

This part feels like YX is laughing at ZYZ for manipulating WJ so obviously by saying that ZM is close with the Crown Prince to make WJ jealous. Because technically ZYZ didn't have to say ZM is close with the Crown Prince to make his argument to cancel the plot, he can just say RYW is close with/support the Crown Prince. But the fact ZYZ used ZM instead is probably laughable for YX.

Which is also bloody funny, that means even though WJ told everybody that he's going to marry ZR, but everybody knows and still believe that WJ is in love with ZM :lol: Even though WJ himself keep saying he already cut off any relationship with ZM but nobody believes him :sweat_smile:

And ZR still want to marry WJ lol, what an oblivious woman

EQrM9aa.gif

When ZM and ZR is arguing, YX keeps looking at WJ to see what he's going to do :ph34r:

uXTZMzJ.gif

Edit:

Everytime I see WJ and YX I can't help but keep thinking of Batman/Bruce Wayne and Alfred. YX can so become a butler, and WJ life story almost the same as Batman, they both lost their parents when they were kids and they don't kill people even bad people (Batman just break all their bone, don't know if that's worst than death lol)

I like YX ini this version too. For me this version YX is really respect WJ even though he doesn't like ZM but he still understand WJ love ZM and respect WJ decision to be with her . And i think YX also respect and admire ZM, i have a hint in first time, when they met FY first time and explain to them who is ZM. ( Who doesn't, right, a girl as smart and ruthless like her). And before shaolin arc, when ZM explain CK plan, i see YX and all the member actually know how smart ZM is. But since she is mongolian princess, they did not like her. Sometimes i wish ZM and HR lives in same era and become enemy I really want to know who is the smartest one. And sometime i wish the writer give ZM more time to fall in love with WJ. I want to see how badass ZM encounter WJ more longer as an enemy of all sect and Ming sect. :wub: . Don't you all think its funny. In LOCH the Male lead betrothed to mongol girl but in the end married Han girl (and founder of Ermei). 100 years later ML betrothed to Han girl ( Ermei leader)  but in the end choose mongolian girl..above that a princess( does ZM have relationship with HZ?? I really don't know) . B) karma does exist, don't you think

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polar15 said:

I like YX ini this version too. For me this version YX is really respect WJ even though he doesn't like ZM but he still understand WJ love ZM and respect WJ decision to be with her . And i think YX also respect and admire ZM, i have a hint in first time, when they met FY first time and explain to them who is ZM. ( Who doesn't, right, a girl as smart and ruthless like her). And before shaolin arc, when ZM explain CK plan, i see YX and all the member actually know how smart ZM is. But since she is mongolian princess, they did not like her. Sometimes i wish ZM and HR lives in same era and become enemy I really want to know who is the smartest one. And sometime i wish the writer give ZM more time to fall in love with WJ. I want to see how badass ZM encounter WJ more longer as an enemy of all sect and Ming sect. :wub: . Don't you all think its funny. In LOCH the Male lead betrothed to mongol girl but in the end married Han girl (and founder of Ermei). 100 years later ML betrothed to Han girl ( Ermei leader)  but in the end choose mongolian girl..above that a princess( does ZM have relationship with HZ?? I really don't know) . B) karma does exist, don't you think

For me I like this YX because he by himself is handsome, interesting, a true wuxia hero and he truly the only person who understand Mie Jue lol (even though JXF later on also understand her teacher's true nature but she cannot betray her teacher and Er Mei by being together with YX)

YX I think always considered WJ first and quite pragmatist about Ming sect affairs. He always trust WJ's opinion even if he worries about it but at the end he always accept what WJ wanted. If he said he wants go with ZM to go find Dragon sabre fine but be careful; He suddenly wants to marry ZR fine, even if he thought WJ like ZM, YX will just accept; WJ wants to marry ZM fine also, he'll be the bad guy that lay down the law that nobody in Ming sect should question what WJ wanted to do with his private life. I think YX here is quite a free thinker kind of like ZSF in a sense. Whether YX like ZM or not that's quite hard to know since they don't interact much, but YX will give ZM the respect she is due since she is WJ's future wife.

And to YX, WJ will always be his benefactor that bring him his 2nd most precious person in his life, YBH.

The one who gives people doubt is probably how he always support ZYZ, but I think YX is just being pragmatist, ZYZ is a good commander and cunning but so far for YX what ZYZ did never hurt their cause, then YX has no reason not to support ZYZ.

He just got irked when ZYZ talk about the assassination and why it's a bad idea. I think YX already thought all of that out and he already accepted the risk just to finish the war quickly and to stop ZYZ accumulating more power and soldiers. That's why I think YX got sarcastic at the end after ZYZ finished his rant. 

For LOCH the founder of Er Mei is the daughter of GJ-HR. HR is the leader of Beggar's sect.

I think my dad told me that JY in an interview in jest said that he feels sorry for Hua Zeng(?)(the mongol girl that got betrothed) since he can't give GJ to her that's why in HSDS he wanted to give WJ to ZM as an apology lol, but I think this is when HSDS was just printed in books. Don't know if that's true :P

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

For LOCH the founder of Er Mei is the daughter of GJ-HR. HR is the leader of Beggar's sect.

I think my dad told me that JY in an interview in jest said that he feels sorry for Hua Zeng(?)(the mongol girl that got betrothed) since he can't give GJ to her that's why in HSDS he wanted to give WJ to ZM as an apology lol, but I think this is when HSDS was just printed in books. Don't know if that's true :P

Ah you right! It GJ-HR daughter. Well it still related to them LOL. Yes, i'm glad JY think about HZ too ( i'm feel pity for her). And i'm also happy he create character like ZM. My most fav character above all his trilogy. I love HR too but ZM is better i guess. :wub:

I agree with all your said above. :D

YX is like ZSF in sense ( they should add scene with YX and ZSF more!). Maybe they both the only one who accept WJ and ZM, XX too if he still alive :unsure:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, deminni said:

Thank you Lauren! I love peaceful  grassland! Both Wu Ji and Zhao Min deserve a happy ending, yes, but for me, I still thought Wu Ji and Zhao Min still had way too many things to resolve between them before they can fully find peace. Communication, understanding, and forgiveness are such integral pieces to a healthy relationship, and I don't believe the drama gave WJ/ZM and us as viewers the proper closure they deserved. So because I love them so much, I would like to see that they eventually get to that point, but first, our lovely WJ/ZM must work through all of the sludge first. I must say, writing this story has helped me process a lot of the resentment I had towards the ending as well as my own personal relationships in real life. I truly appreciate everyone who is reading/lurking/commenting my inconsequential story; this forum is really awesome, and this drama has meant a lot to me. (Also, side note, IT'S SO COOL THAT YOU ARE A WU DANG STUDENT!)

I get where u are coming from. In fact i love that couples in some dramas and novels that can overcome some obstacles before getting together, rather than being smooth sailing all the way. Love to the core of bones kind of feeling. But i myself do not have the creativity to create that kind of characters in story. So i am very excited to read yours. Currently my fanfic is at wj zm returning to china mainland wudang and again they are going to walk down that memory lane and face things that they need to face. However nothing exciting except for inner thoughts and some face to face communication with the wudang people or maybr zzr. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polar15 said:

Ah you right! It GJ-HR daughter. Well it still related to them LOL. Yes, i'm glad JY think about HZ too ( i'm feel pity for her). And i'm also happy he create character like ZM. My most fav character above all his trilogy. I love HR too but ZM is better i guess. :wub:

I agree with all your said above. :D

YX is like ZSF in sense ( they should add scene with YX and ZSF more!). Maybe they both the only one who accept WJ and ZM, XX too if he still alive :unsure:

There is a chinese fanfic that have wj zm gj hr together in one story. Wj Zm travel to peach blossom accidentally and bump into the ghosts of gj hr, they only have memories of their teens.

In the story gj dunno its already ming dynasty. And hr like zm as a friend very much and often test her quiz 

Quite cute to read. 

I used to read Jinyong analytics article alot and often got very obsessed with them. There are many analysis about who is GJ HR descendents. Some suspect is xiao zhao due to her five elements bagua knowledge which is same as huang yao shi. Some suspect gj hr sent their small grandchildren to mongol to be raised by huazheng. Huazheng had some guilt towards gj mum's death so she agreed to it, as the dangerous place is also the safest place. And to some extent maybe zm and ruyang wang could be their descendents which is why the Te mu er family own the Yitian sword first before it landed into the hands of mie jue. There was also a saying that YX is related to Yang guo because YX knows the tan zhi sheng tong martial arts (Huang yaoshi taught YG before). There was also a saying that Leader Yang ding tian was yang guo descendents too (first adaptation his surname was 杨 instead of 阳)

Jinyong read but did not deny any of the possibilities as he allowed his readers to have vast imagination. 

These could become interesting points for fanfic authors 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

There is a chinese fanfic that have wj zm gj hr together in one story. Wj Zm travel to peach blossom accidentally and bump into the ghosts of gj hr, they only have memories of their teens.

In the story gj dunno its already ming dynasty. And hr like zm as a friend very much and often test her quiz 

Quite cute to read. 

I used to read Jinyong analytics article alot and often got very obsessed with them. There are many analysis about who is GJ HR descendents. Some suspect is xiao zhao due to her five elements bagua knowledge which is same as huang yao shi. Some suspect gj hr sent their small grandchildren to mongol to be raised by huazheng. Huazheng had some guilt towards gj mum's death so she agreed to it, as the dangerous place is also the safest place. And to some extent maybe zm and ruyang wang could be their descendents which is why the Te mu er family own the Yitian sword first before it landed into the hands of mie jue. There was also a saying that YX is related to Yang guo because YX knows the tan zhi sheng tong martial arts (Huang yaoshi taught YG before). There was also a saying that Leader Yang ding tian was yang guo descendents too (first adaptation his surname was 杨 instead of 阳)

Jinyong read but did not deny any of the possibilities as he allowed his readers to have vast imagination. 

Wow. I love to read that. If it is in english. Lol. 

Yes. I have heard somewhere in novel about Yitian sword is belong to RY family. But not sure if it is stolen from Er mei when mongol invaded or not. Thats why ZM claimed it. 

1 hour ago, polar15 said:

Yes. I have heard somewhere in novel about Yitian sword is belong to RY family. But not sure if it is stolen from Er mei when mongol invaded or not. Thats why ZM claimed it. 

It belong to Er Mei then got stolen by someone (or soldier something like that I think) then it was given to ZM family then it got stolen then back to Er mei I guess. 

1 hour ago, sophiesyc said:

It belong to Er Mei then got stolen by someone (or soldier something like that I think) then it was given to ZM family then it got stolen then back to Er mei I guess. 

I think it was stolen back by prince ruyang soldier after mie jue brother gu hong zi lost a fight with YX

But somehow someone pointed out that way before guo xiang got the sword, the mongol grab it first. Can't remember which part wrote it

I been reading the Vietnamese fan wrote quite lots of Fanfic but I'm not that good at translated. They are so interesting to see so many writing the Fanfics and I'm so appreciated all those people put in their time, their heart and mind when writing it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Quite cute to read. 

Lauren you're a SERIOUS JY fan!    You even study with Wudang... you're a living, breathing JY-crazy! :w00t:

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I planned to watch The Legend of the Condor Heroes, return and then this but does not look like Return has a newer remake , are the condor stories Return,Legend and Sabre closely linked together or separate stories. . 

Return is currently in production, they should air end of the year (I hope anyway) or next year, the most likely I guess.

Legend and Return is more closely related since it is a sequel that happen 17-18 years later I think after Legend. HSDS is farther away like 90-100 years later after LOCH, so even if you don't watch Legend or Return you can still follow it. The link is only that the Sword and Sabre was made by GJ-HR (main chara of LOCH) and also later on there will a character that is loosely related to YG-XLN (the main chara of ROCH). But for the story plot itself HSDS does not relate with Legend or Return at all, so you can watch it even if you have no knowledge of Legend or Return.  

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Return is currently in production, they should air end of the year (I hope anyway) or next year, the most likely I guess.

Legend and Return is more closely related since it is a sequel that happen 17-18 years later I think after Legend. HSDS is farther away like 90-100 years later after LOCH, so even if you don't watch Legend or Return you can still follow it. The link is only that the Sword and Sabre was made by GJ-HR (main chara of LOCH) and also later on there will a character that is loosely related to YG-XLN (the main chara of ROCH). But for the story plot itself HSDS does not relate with Legend or Return at all, so you can watch it even if you have no knowledge of Legend or Return.  

Where did you guys watch is it this? 

I hate that it doesnt include poems and chinese sayings though. 

3 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I planned to watch The Legend of the Condor Heroes, return and then this but does not look like Return has a newer remake , are the condor stories Return,Legend and Sabre closely linked together or separate stories. . 

Legend (part 1) and Return (part 2) are closely related. You need to watch those one after the other. Sabre (part 3) is almost stand-alone if you want. Anyone who has seen part 1 and part 2 will catch the references in Sabre but if you haven’t seen them, those references don’t matter. They don’t get in the way.

Legend 2017 is a must-watch because I personally think it’s very good.

Return 2019 is in-production:

1. https://mydramalist.com/30864-the-return-of-the-condor-heroes

2. Spcnet.tv forums