Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Noooooo...I originally planned of dedicating my whole day off reading Ever Night but my friend wanted to go shopping and wants me to tag along. Now i'm so behind. tsk. I spent half of my day out and accidentally spent money. huuhhu

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, pangia said:

Hahaha...that's soooo him to do that. Possessive much? :joy:

Very possessive in a cutest way ever!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, thartie said:

Spoiler

Will it be in the drama too? Or just in the novel. I know there's that one scene where they were fighting because she wanted to get marry and his pissed off face was to die for but for the whole town to ask for her hand...now I wanted to see how he would  react to that hahaha

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pangia said:
2 minutes ago, pangia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Will it be in the drama too? Or just in the novel. I know there's that one scene where they were fighting because she wanted to get marry and his pissed off face was to die for but for the whole town to ask for her hand...now I wanted to see how he would  react to that hahaha

I think they will not show it in the drama because that happens I think when they were still in the City of Wei. But they are in Chang'an now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, thartie said:

**ahem**.....maybe he still doesnt think any other way than SangSang belong purely to him :P 

48 minutes ago, thartie said:

Noooooo...I originally planned of dedicating my whole day off reading Ever Night but my friend wanted to go shopping and wants me to tag along. Now i'm so behind. tsk. I spent half of my day out and accidentally spent money. huuhhu

that what i hate the most lols....i need to drag myself out to go and fetch my grandma home too and that disrupt what i had in mine...staying the whole day behind my computer and on my ipad reading and responding to you guys :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

**ahem**.....maybe he still doesnt think any other way than SangSang belong purely to him :P 

that what i hate the most lols....i need to drag myself out to go and fetch my grandma home too and that disrupt what i had in mine...staying the whole day behind my computer and on my ipad reading and responding to you guys :D 

Same here. Hahaha. Told my friend that I will be sleeping until 1-2pm then binge watch my chinese drama after. She replied: "Wow! So productive. I will wait until you wake up then we will go. " Lol. When I checked Viki, I still have 1 day to wait for the episode 19 of EN! And I paid premium $10/month but still have to wait that long! Sad and I'm impatient.

• LOL 4

btw if u guys find information that you think i should input into the page starter, let me know k

there might always be details i miss out lols

wanna try to be everywhere but cant be everywhere :P 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, thartie said:

Same here. Hahaha. Told my friend that I will be sleeping until 1-2pm then binge watch my chinese drama after. She replied: "Wow! So productive. I will wait until you wake up then we will go. " Lol. When I checked Viki, I still have 1 day to wait for the episode 19 of EN! And I paid premium $10/month but still have to wait that long! Sad and I'm impatient.

I am waiting for VIKI sub too. Ahhhh.....:anguished:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I am waiting for VIKI sub too. Ahhhh.....:anguished:

Indeed, Waiting is the hardest feeling I am feeling right now@mei2018 . If only we can understand mandarin then we can watch live streaming straight from china..:( 

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, thartie said:

Indeed, Waiting is the hardest feeling I am feeling right now@mei2018 . If only we can understand mandarin then we can watch live streaming straight from china..:( 

u need to pay too i think to stream live in China :x

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u need to pay too i think to stream live in China :x

Yes, that's true. I do have live streaming but it's in Korean shows. But I slowed down in watching Korean Drama because I notice that chinese dramas and fantasy series are getting better and better and their actors are getting handsomer. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Calligraphy has often mentioned in this novel turn into drama which made me reminisce the time  when I was in Sophomore High School , during our Civics and Culture subject, at some point, we studied calligraphy and I suck at it. lol  Although, I still love Calligraphy. We called them Lettering. It is an art of writing letters.It has different strokes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, thartie said:

Calligraphy has often mentioned in this novel turn into drama which made me reminisce the time  when I was in Sophomore High School , during our Civics and Culture subject, at some point, we studied calligraphy and I suck at it. lol  Although, I still love Calligraphy. We called them Lettering. It is an art of writing letters.It has different strokes.

yes calligraphy.....they have meaning in Chinese stream...each strokes and the precise pressure put behind it...had different meaning

• Like 4

4 hours ago, thartie said:

Pls cmiiw. I think the subscription to vikii is only meant for removing the adds, but NO english subtitle included, isnt it? That really sounds funny to me, because they have to rely on fans to help them to sub their dramas

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie  I tried to get a subscription with them but it didn't work at all...I even joined wechat to get access

yes they only allowed in house subscription means you will need VPN i think....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Pls cmiiw. I think the subscription to vikii is only meant for removing the adds, but NO english subtitle included, isnt it? That really sounds funny to me, because they have to rely on fans to help them to sub their dramas

I believe the subscription is for removing ads, VIP viewing and faster subtitles @rhaps

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

no it is not for the subs....it mainly for the removing of the ad and also only for certain area....some area not supported means not supported.....so usually i wont subscribe as no point for me as im always located at the forbidden region :/

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rhaps said:

You are  partly right. It does removed adds but it also gives you the luxury to watch the show right after it is aired in mainland. And you are right again with the other thing. They do relies on volunteer fans to do the subtitling. Although, I'd like to think that those people has been given a small percentage for their contribution. 

• Like 3

Just random announcement! Me and my friends has plan of visiting Japan, China and South Korea maybe by the end of 2019. I'm hoping we could visit the set of EN. lol. Finger cross! haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1