21 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

one more day!!!!

we will start spazzing again....  (i am missing a lot... on this list.. kindly let me know.. thanks)

@anazs @ferily @xscalsve @Era Ferawati  @Visually-wandering @athena22 @Ainee Etp @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @stroppyse @evie7 @USAFarmgirl @nonski @triplem  @Amanda_HS @jjoy84 @sharreb @penelop3 @sava2sava @willowmyst @valentina72  @s00ki

thanks for the shout-out :blush: less than 12 hours for us (or me) to see Hyungsik on air! yeayy!!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, vladlola06 said:

@sebastian27 I'm here too, impatient !! it's today !! :)

Me too .

I feel like I am the only one here mostly because of Jang Dong-gun that I loved in a gentleman's dignity. I find the idea to cast him as the korean Harvey Specter so great. I personaly don't know if Park Hyung-sik can make me forget patrick J. Adams Mike Ross.

I hope that Jin Hee-kyung Jessicas is as great (if possible) as the us version.

On 4/24/2018 at 11:42 AM, sebastian27 said:

one more day!!!!

we will start spazzing again....  (i am missing a lot... on this list.. kindly let me know.. thanks)

@anazs @ferily @xscalsve @Era Ferawati  @Visually-wandering @athena22 @Ainee Etp @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @stroppyse @evie7 @USAFarmgirl @nonski @triplem  @Amanda_HS @jjoy84 @sharreb @penelop3 @sava2sava @willowmyst @valentina72  @s00ki

thank you for the mention! I'm sorry if I can't do the roll call for now, let me see where I go with this drama...

On 4/13/2018 at 3:03 AM, stroppyse said:

Park Hyun Sik looks good in the drama teasers. He definitely looks older and harder than I've seen him before. This drama looks so promising

I'm looking forward to watching him in this one, he did handsome swoony in his last drama. I want to see him play this role I know he will nail it. I'm happy he gets a chance to work w/such an acclaimed actor in JDG. Thanks for the translations:heart:

@Kasmic @nonski So happy to see you here.  I may not have time to respond to your posts but am looking forward to reading them.:tongue:

@sebastian27Thanks for thinking of me chingu,

Everyone is killing me w/Hyung Sik's pics  he is so handsome and JDG is no slouch in the looks department either. This drama is going to be pervy ahjumma heaven naughty.png

12 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Hello everyone! May I join from lurking.

Hi noona @nonski ... My internet sucks. It lags a lot. Can't do much on live screencapping... 

- EPISODE 01 -

thank you for livecapping dongsaeng @jeonghyang

----

Donna and Harvery doing the interview for new associate.

They are getting nowhere with the boring candidates.

Ross is running downstairs, he is carrying a suitcase with drugs

Donna called the next candidate but no one is coming and she went outside to check

just in time, Ross came running and went inside, more to get away from those pursuing him.

He affirmed himself as the interviewee and Donna gave him the small statue

I like that they got this portion more like the american series.

Sorry for using the american names of the characters, not familiar with their hangul counterparts yet.

----

Harvey was surprised to hear Ross recite legalities

people (police)are looking for Ross and asked Donna if they can come in

she went to see Ross and told him about the matter

Harvey checked on them and allowed them inside

in a way Ross was questioned, he recites what he knew and every time Harvey betrays an emotion of surprise

in the end the police still wanted to look into the briefcase and when Ross opened there is nothing in there

Archived