Quantcast

so they really did the same with the drug... that is disappointing to me. think i am gonna stay over this.. one thing is that he does the law school test for other. witch is wrong in it self. that is enough shady stuff from a character that i am suppose to root for... 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

On 4/24/2018 at 11:42 AM, sebastian27 said:

one more day!!!!

we will start spazzing again....  (i am missing a lot... on this list.. kindly let me know.. thanks)

@anazs @ferily @xscalsve @Era Ferawati  @Visually-wandering @athena22 @Ainee Etp @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @stroppyse @evie7 @USAFarmgirl @nonski @triplem  @Amanda_HS @jjoy84 @sharreb @penelop3 @sava2sava @willowmyst @valentina72  @s00ki

I can't believe I missed it because of the stupid flashplayer won't work on my laptop. Just managed to make it budge but it's too late now.:wacko::bawling:

How was episode 1? Promising?  :D

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I can't believe I missed it because of the stupid flashplayer won't work on my laptop. Just managed to make it budge but it's too late now.:wacko::bawling:

Episode 1 is good almost the same as the original version with just slight changes....

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

For me it was good, I could feel the vibes of Suits very much as it was literally same with Korean touch.. But I still need to watch it with subs to tell if it's promising or not!!

P.S. I liked mike aka PHS a lot.. The feel of genius n smartness was oozing!! 

• Like 8

it's okay dongsaeng, i'm kinda summarizing it only.

---

Thank you for the livecaps dongsaeng @jeonghyangand for the heads up!

Hope to see you again tomorrow.

---

Hmmm I'm liking the vibe and unlike some previous remakes, Suits seems to have it, I hope it gets better each episode.

I have watched so many dramas and it seemed that the production did really make an effort to get the original Suits feel.

When GYW was waiting for CKS and when they started talking I could feel myself transported back to the original Suits episode 1.

even the places and the interior of the office has it.  I even asked myself why had I not seen this kind of set up before?

cinematography is good, acting, no questions asked about that.  Jang Dong Gun is nailing the Harvey role.  Donna too and especially Hyungsikie but both have to try a little harder for a natural feel.  Just a tad bit. Louise LIt counterpart is quite ok too but I don't think it likely that he would be able to do "Litt Up" attitude tho.

---

OH and I want to see more of the cockiness of Ross here...

---

can't wait to see everyone spazz

especially @athena22

@Visually-wandering @Era Ferawati @triplem @evie7 @Kasmic @flowerroad1405 @icyphoenix @vladlola06 @samzi85 @sebastian27 @xscalsve @anazs @ferily @sik1116 @Ainee Etp @stroppyse @dramalover1 @RPM @jongski @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @eh_ashlei @Amanda_HS @carolinedl @tudorrose @vangsweetie637@rubie @hmseen @sharreb @mai5116 @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl @lynne22 @stargazer187 @peanutbutterjellytime  @monalisa @yoyo_icecube @angelangie @bohmi @choara @Yippeun_eonnie @not1but3@ujiyus1 @marsean27 @crystaltears @dulcinea1 @PinkyPK^^ @Badriyah  @Janetschka @Jloves @utruong18 @Wotad @yusefull @Issabella @marykarmelina @romanov @rurukenshin @AlexandraReid @sal2 @AyuW @bgm94hana @Greena @mufalo

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

10 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

Episode 1 is good almost the same as the original version with just slight changes....

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

For me it was good, I could feel the vibes of Suits very much as it was literally same with Korean touch.. But I still need to watch it with subs to tell if it's promising or not!!

P.S. I liked mike aka PHS a lot.. The feel of genius n smartness was oozing!! 

9 minutes ago, nonski said:

---

---

Hmmm I'm liking the vibe and unlike some previous remakes, Suits seems to have it, I hope it gets better each episode.

I have watched so many dramas and it seemed that the production did really make an effort to get the original Suits feel.

When GYW was waiting for CKS and when they started talking I could feel myself transported back to the original Suits episode 1.

even the places and the interior of the office has it.  I even asked myself why had I not seen this kind of set up before?

cinematography is good, acting, no questions asked about that.  Jang Dong Gun is nailing the Harvey role.  Donna too and especially Hyungsikie but both have to try a little harder for a natural feel.  Just a tad bit. Louise LIt counterpart is quite ok too but I don't think it likely that he would be able to do "Litt Up" attitude tho.

---

especially @athena22

@Visually-wandering @Era Ferawati @triplem @evie7 @Kasmic @flowerroad1405 @icyphoenix @vladlola06 @samzi85 @sebastian27 @xscalsve @anazs @ferily @sik1116 @Ainee Etp @stroppyse @dramalover1 @RPM @jongski @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @eh_ashlei @Amanda_HS @carolinedl @tudorrose @vangsweetie637 @rubie @hmseen @sharreb @mai5116 @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl @lynne22 @stargazer187 @peanutbutterjellytime @joy84 @monalisa @yoyoicecube @angelangie @bohmi @choara @Yippeun_eonnie @not1but3 @ujiyus1 @marsean27 @crystaltears @dulcinea1 @PinkyPK @Badriyah @@Janetschka @Jloves @utruong18 @Wotad @yusefull @Issabella @marykarmelina @romanov @rurukenshin @AlexandraReid @sal2 @ayuW @bqm94hana @Greena 

Great to know everyone enjoyed the pilot episode! I am not going to miss it again tomorrow, :glasses:  chingu!

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nonski My only problem is the subtitles. I hope, we get subtitles soon and not like Something in the rain.

yes @bebebisous33, this will be more conversations drama.  I we will have subs soon.

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@nonski thanks for Recaps chingu.. After a long while seeing u in a drama thread same as me.. Let's start spazzing out!! 

yes ching @icyphoenix I haven't been in any drama thread lately, just updating Four Men thread for any news.

---------------

not sure if this has been posted yet

• Like 9

@nonski @jeonghyang Thanks loads for the recaps. From them it does feel like they are sticking close to the original series which is fine by me. 

Yaaaaaa my dearest Jun Ki ( Lee yi kyung)’s cameo

• Like 8

1 minute ago, nonski said:

---

---

---

especially @athena22

@Visually-wandering @Era Ferawati @triplem @evie7 @Kasmic @flowerroad1405 @icyphoenix @vladlola06 @samzi85 @sebastian27 @xscalsve @anazs @ferily @sik1116 @Ainee Etp @stroppyse @dramalover1 @RPM @jongski @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @eh_ashlei @Amanda_HS @carolinedl @tudorrose @vangsweetie637@rubie @hmseen @sharreb @mai5116 @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl @lynne22 @stargazer187 @peanutbutterjellytime  @monalisa @yoyo_icecube @angelangie @bohmi @choara @Yippeun_eonnie @not1but3@ujiyus1 @marsean27 @crystaltears @dulcinea1 @PinkyPK^^ @Badriyah  @Janetschka @Jloves @utruong18 @Wotad @yusefull @Issabella @marykarmelina @romanov @rurukenshin @AlexandraReid @sal2 @AyuW @bgm94hana @Greena @mufalo

Thank you for tag chingu!! Great to know everyone here! ^^ I hope someone can translate video cut on DramaKBS youtube! ❤

• Like 7

Was I the only one wishing that they could have change the drug related thing coz am not really comfortable with it -_-

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, nonski said:

yes @bebebisous33, this will be more conversations drama.  I we will have subs soon.

yes ching @icyphoenix I haven't been in any drama thread lately, just updating Four Men thread for any news.

I too think subs will be out soon as its KBS one!! 

I will be in that drama thread after it broadcasts!! 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, bqm94hana said:

Thank you for tag chingu!! Great to know everyone here! ^^ I hope someone can translate video cut on DramaKBS youtube! ❤

i hope so too.  I dunno if it is still a problem but usually I can' t embed KBS YT clips here.  I we can have that done, we can request our dear @stroppyse

7 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Was I the only one wishing that they could have change the drug related thing coz am not really comfortable with it -_-

some may find it uncomfortable but I like that they are sticking with the original more, drugs is a universal issue/problem.

• Like 7

PHS is perfect for Mike Ross's character. Watching his acting even without subs gives me the same vibes as us version. Seriously great choice. His charisma, demeanor, style - this all is so so similar to mike. But not exactly the same which is good.
But one thing is not similar at all - the PHS's suit is kinda better then mike's :D

plus this moment:

0D9DMIOnJdg.jpg

If you don't know rachel and mike's first meeting was boring and ordinary. But the korean version's first meeting is more romantic and actually I like it more than previous one. The meeting under the rain even if they didn't say a word to each other alludes to their future relationships, their future romance (i hope that they'll be together like in the us's version). And also this is typical for kdramas to make the two leads just ran into each other and when they second met I doubt that she'll say "I know you! Oh, you are the one who sprinkled me!" I already see this scene :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, nonski said:

i hope so too.  I dunno if it is still a problem but usually I can' t embed KBS YT clips here.  I we can have that done, we can request our dear @stroppyse

some may find it uncomfortable but I like that they are sticking with the original more, drugs is a universal issue/problem.

I watched it on streaming site  and it buffers a lot but from what i've seen so far , yes you are right that they stick to the original suits. 

• Like 7

@mufalo I too felt the meeting was little romantic n it eluded the feeling like they r destined to meet lolz.. It may sound cliche but I like these kinda meetings of leads!! :wub:

• Like 9

Thank you very much for allowing me to see this first episode! :)

Having seen the American version, I find that they have kept most of the original. Well, I admit I didn"t understand anything lol! but it helps to have seen the US version!

It's strange to see Hyungsik like this after his role in SWDBS lol (I just have to get used to it)! ^^ :wacko::D

By cons I like the way they represent his monstrous memory on the screen!

On the other hand, I didn't know the other main actor, but I must admit he is crash the screen! he really has a lot of charisma and can easily make me forget the "Harvey Specter" of the US version!

I loved the Korean version of "Louis Litt." lol! and the fact that they have integrated the dictaphone!:lol:

In short, not disappointed with this first episode, quickly more!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1