Quantcast

1 hour ago, Badriyah said:

@stroppyse can you help translate this?

Choi Kang Seok: What do you think determines your fate? Money? Chance?
CKS: Figuring out and choosing which rules you’ll follow in which situations is what you have to do.
caption: What determines fate is not chance but choice.
CKS: What determines fate…
Go Yeon Woo: is not chance, but choice.

Park Hyun Sik looks good in the drama teasers. He definitely looks older and harder than I've seen him before. This drama looks so promising.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Hello!!  :D

This is too cute - PHS and JDG posing for HIGHCUT magazine. JDG looks so different to his lawyer image :wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Suits" Drops Official Posters Of Cast Looking Sleek And Stylish

b7Wi0z5.jpg?1

“Suits” has revealed posters of the six main characters of “Suits”!

In the official poster, the cast members are lined up beside the letters “Suits.” Jin Hee KyungGo Sung HeePark Hyung SikJang Dong GunChae Jung An, and Choi Gwi Hwa are dressed in dapper business casual clothes, befitting their roles as members of Korea’s top law firm Kang & Ham. The characters walk confidently amongst the bold, red letters.

In his character poster, Jang Dong Gun sits confidently in his chair as Choi Kang Suk. His caption reads, “He only thinks of winning.”

Day5tY1UwAAhoAz.jpg:large

Park Hyung Sik perfectly embodies his character Go Yeon Woo, a young man with a photogenic memory. He wears a suit with sneakers and is perched on a bicycle. His caption reads, “It is not luck, but choice, that defines fate.”

Day5s1WV4AALe4x.jpg:large

Jin Hee Kyung has a commanding presence as Kang Ha Yeon, the leader of the law firm. Her caption reads, “She rules the law firm elegantly and unwaveringly.”

Spoiler

Td4FE5V.jpg

Chae Jung An looks cool and stylish as Hong Da Ham. Her caption reads, “She deals with things on her own, quickly, and quietly.”

Spoiler

iHry45P.jpg

Go Sung Hee is a smart and feminine career woman named Kim Ji Na. Her caption reads, “She found love while chasing her dreams.”

Spoiler

kgIupPJ.jpg

Choi Gwi Hwa has his arms crossed, full of drive and ambition, as the law firm’s second-in-command Chae Geun Sik. His caption reads, “He wants to become a legend no matter what.”

Spoiler

Day5t06V4AAzGg8.jpg:large

“Suits” follows a legendary lawyer and his genius protege, who pretends to be a real lawyer, as they work on cases together at Korea’s top law firm. The drama will air on April 25 at 10 p.m. KST after “Mystery Queen 2” comes to an end. 

source

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Eng sub for Suits 2nd Teaser

BTS of teaser and post-shooting scene. From The Entertainment, Jang Donggun agency Naver post

IMG_8366.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8345.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8439.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8419_3333.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_84337777.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8380.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_7800333.jpg?type=w1200

%EC%8D%B8%EB%84%A4%EC%9D%BC222444.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_80325555.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_7980.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_7984.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_7985.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_7954__.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8037.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8038.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_7921.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8135.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8136.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_827155555.jpg?type=w1200

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 9

This is the first show this year im generally super hyped for and will watch it all , i have been a little burnt out but so excited for this and Lawless Lawyer. 

The one downside is it could be rushed if they follow original suits which has alot of seasons , this is why i hate Korea a little.. they only do 1 season show's. 

• Like 6

[Pictorial] Park Hyung Sik, one day in a formal afternoon

Park Hyung Sik "Bromance with Jang Dong Gun? 

43664_22208_1645.jpg

Actor Park Hyung-sik has launched a cover model for May in Star & Style Magazine at Style (@ star1). Park Hyung-sik expressed a lingering but humorous appearance in this pictorial, which was held at Hanok Cafe with the concept of 'formal afternoon.' 

Park Hyung-sik, who was in the shooting of KBS2 'suits' ahead of the first broadcast at the end of April, reported his impressions. 'Suits' is a court drama originally American drama, Park Hyung-sik is a fake new lawyer with a memorable memory in the play, "When I got my first offer, I thought it was not time for me to do this professional role. However, he said, "I liked the original story with a high level of immersion," he said. "I am taking pictures of how I can solve the double-sidedness of my role in Korean style." The romance with Jang Dong-gun was "cynical but there would be a wit," and I was expecting to breathe. "At the 'Gallery', they were all full-time actors. If they were all together and one of them went somewhere, and they had been busy pursuing it, it was an adult man feeling full of cool laughs in 'suits'. " 

I chose casual and classical style as the points of sucking red of Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun. "I ride a sneakers on a bicycle, but I wear a classic. When the two are caught in one frame, the character of each other is clearly felt. This is the message our drama wants to show. "

출처 : http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RYAHMN7CQ

43664_22209_1656.jpg

He also mentioned the similarities between the high - tech and the human. "I live in everything I say. But it does not cross the line. I do not know how to say it and how to express it. Park Hyung-sik, who showed his first short hair after his debut, strangled his head like an awkward one. "Short hair is a challenge for myself, too. I was ashamed to express my feelings and thoughts, and I always went halfway around my face with my bangs. " Personality seems to change little by little, "he laughed. On the other hand, in the May issue of At Style magazine, you can meet a plain story together with a picture of Park Hyung Sik. / Seokyeong Star actor

출처 : http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RYAHMN7CQ

43664_22207_1634.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Shin, Lee Tae-sun, Attorney at Suit

Shin, Lee Tae-sun, Attorney at Lawsuit

The new skater Lee Tae-sun was cast in KBS 2TV new drama 'Suits'. 

'Suits' is a drama depicting the legendary lawyer of the best law firm in Korea and the romance of a fake new lawyer with a genius memory. In the drama, Lee Tae-seon plays an elite standing lawyer with all the specs and a brilliant career. 

Lee Tae-sung was a childhood actor of Kim Jae-hyuk (Park Hae-soo) in the drama 'Wise Bamboo Life' and received favorable comments from viewers. In addition, 'leprechaun' at the same time, but a lot of charismatic playboys, but knowing that only a woman who loves only the genuine Sinhwaneun reverse charm show the attraction added to the story. 

The new attraction of Lee Tae-seon is expected to be broadcasted at 10 pm on Wednesday, April 25, following the "Queen of Mystery 2".

Edited by not1but3
date correction
  • Like 6

^^ that June 25 is most probably a typo error, right? 'Cause I'm already so hyped for next week..my eyes zeroed on that June 25 and it's seriously hurting my eyeballs...

I really need another PHS drama sooon. Won't survive watching Hwarang, High Society and Two Lights on repeat just to have my fill...Suits is my dead-on cup of tea, so i can't/won't survive waiting for a couple of months more...

The entire cast looks amazingggg though. Good luck to this drama, I also hope it comes out great in all aspect...:)

• Like 6

I am looking forward to watch this because of PHS. have not watched the original show, but have read about it and some part put me off: "Former student Mike Ross makes a living illegally taking the Law School Admission Test for others. To pay for his grandmother's care, he agrees to deliver a case of marijuana for his best friend Trevor, a drug dealer."

frankly I stopped watching US show because the way they use drug in so many story and often glorify it and make the show seems more edgy. kinda hope this version do something different and cut the drug part out of the story.   

• Like 4

Park Hyung Sik Reveals Why He Chose To Act In “Suits” And How He’s Preparing For His Role

DbHC6JXV4AAb37s.jpg

Park Hyung Sik talked about his upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Suits”!

“Suits” is about a legendary lawyer named Choi Kang Suk (played by Jang Dong Gun) who hires a genius named Go Yeon Woo (played by Park Hyung Sik) as his associate despite the fact that he doesn’t have a college degree or license to practice law. It is a remake of the popular American legal drama series of the same name.

The description alone previews a bromance, where viewers can expect the chemistry and relationship of the two leads as a highlight of the drama.

Park Hyung Sik said, “The on-screen relationship of Choi Kang Sik and Go Yeon Woo was really original. It felt like something I haven’t seen in any other projects. I think this played a big part in me choosing this drama. Director Kim Jin Woo, writer Kim Jung Min, the staff, and casting of the actors including Jang Dong Gun were really appealing and amazing, so I’m really looking forward to it.”

Spoiler

Park-Hyung-Sik3.jpg

Park Hyung Sik’s character Go Eun Woo has a photographic memory and a strong ability to empathize with others. Because of this, Park Hyung Sik needs to be both bright and dark as well as sharp and smooth. About his character, the actor said, “It felt like I was looking at a stray cat. He looks like he’s always on edge, is never satisfied with the world, and is doubtful and careful of others’ kindness.”

When asked what he was doing to better portray his character, Park Hyung Sik replied, “I put a lot of emphasis on the tone and manner in the drama, and my character. I talked with the director and writer about Yeon Woo and repeated that process. Since Yeon Woo has a photographic memory, I also thought about and worked hard to portray that part.”

Many are looking forward to seeing Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun working together as the leads of “Suits.” In a previous interview, Jang Dong Gun described his co-star as “an actor of many strengths” and boasted of their “good chemistry.”

Park Hyung Sik replied, “Our bromance started since our first meeting. Senior! It’s an honor to work with you.”

Spoiler

Park-Hyung-Sik11.jpg

This drama will premiere on April 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

cr

======

DbHROyRVwAAFqj_.jpg

Spoiler

DbHWdQFUMAEMD9P.jpg

Suits casts will have an interview on Apri 23 6pm. (Watch at: vlive.tv/video/67471)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

hello everyone! new comer here but my excitement for SUITS Korea's no new.

i am sooo happy considering the fact that SUITS is my fav american tv show. everyone who did the casting job are definitely admirable. although i'm a bit pessimistic hence the fact that the previous CRIMINAL MINDS remake was such a whack job #nooffense. the casting work itself left us wondering who'll play who, they merged characters into one person probably due to popularity. i am glad that we are currently far away from that "problem". Hyungsik and JDG are both popular actors but it looks like they got their role proportionally and i already could guess who's playing who from the trailer/poster itself. American SUITS somehow got this chic gentlemen - gatsby feeling, and i already could feel those gentlemen-ness from the first trailer. and more, i am tired of watching Korean dramas with prosecutors on it. i still can remember clearly that almost all Korean dramas i've ever watch, about law, is all about prosecutor and/or detective that i began to think, why can't they create a story about lawyer? 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, AyuW said:

hello everyone! new comer here but my excitement for SUITS Korea's no new.

i am sooo happy considering the fact that SUITS is my fav american tv show. everyone who did the casting job are definitely admirable. although i'm a bit pessimistic hence the fact that the previous CRIMINAL MINDS remake was such a whack job #nooffense. the casting work itself left us wondering who'll play who, they merged characters into one person probably due to popularity. i am glad that we are currently far away from that "problem". Hyungsik and JDG are both popular actors but it looks like they got their role proportionally and i already could guess who's playing who from the trailer/poster itself. American SUITS somehow got this chic gentlemen - gatsby feeling, and i already could feel those gentlemen-ness from the first trailer. and more, i am tired of watching Korean dramas with prosecutors on it. i still can remember clearly that almost all Korean dramas i've ever watch, about law, is all about prosecutor and/or detective that i began to think, why can't they create a story about lawyer? 

I love American Criminal Minds so much that I can't still get myself to watch other versions. It's one of my top fave shows. The cast is just so perfect. Your comment discouraged me further into watching the kversion. hehe. I really like Suits, too, but only saw a couple of seasons. I like that the women are smart, strong and as ambitious, the two main leads are charismatic and brutally honest, and I'm also really looking forward to seeing Louis character Korean counter part besides Harvey's and Mike's. 'Cause he really cracked me up in season 3 i think, especially whenever he was having conversation with his psychiatrist. he's funny, smart, super annoying and lovable at the same time. :D 

I wonder how they're gonna cram the story though from Mike becoming Harvey's associate to solving cases, then Mike's secret revelation, going to prison and coming out, restoring the firm...those are my fave twists. Hope they'll be wrapped up nicely and smoothlyyyy...

So hyped and can't wait for next week!!! *squealinggg* 

• Like 4

On 18/4/2018 at 5:10 PM, sebastian27 said:
new Trailer is out...

@stroppyse Can you help translate new trailer? Thank you so much! 

Edited by bqm94hana
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3