• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PHS went to report to the paralegal who was the girl whose clothes were ruined by him earlier. She bears a grudge and talks to him sarcastically. He wonders about her attitude but his indifferent makes her even more annoyed.

Chief paralegal/assistant lady (I’ll call her paralegal 1) puts a coffee on JDG’s table and asks question curiously. I think she warns him about something but he shuts her up.

Paralegal 2 and PHS walks while talking and she tried to dirty his attire but purposely dripping on her coffee. But PHS turns away just in time. She begrudgingly shows him to his cubicle and mumbles out the task/timetable/schedule.

JDG walks into his rival partner’s office, and they start ranting at each other. JDG thinks he’s the one who undermines him, but he asks him if he has proofs to prove that.

JDG sort of declare war at him but shoving a golf ball display into rival’s beloved aquarium.

PHS's awful buddy is being chased by loan sharks and he keeps calling PHS, who ignores it.

JDG meet with a lady at a bridge, who passes some information to him in a pen drive. She narrates on the information she has while he checks on the info, then passes money to her, looking satisfied.

JDG goes to a chairman/elderly rich man and shows some of the evidence/information to him. Both seems happy while keep eyeing another man, not far from them. The man is uncomfortable and walks away hastily.

PHS seems to be on his task, trying to talk to a kitchen helper in a kitchen restaurant. She's  unwilling to talk, but PHS takes a glove and helps her.

Later they are walking by a river and she tells him what he needs to know.

@Ainee Etp 

PHS went to report to the paralegal who was the girl whose clothes were ruined by him earlier. She bears a grudge and talks to him sarcastically. He wonders about her attitude but his indifferent makes her even more annoyed.

Chief paralegal/assistant lady (I’ll call her paralegal 1) puts a coffee on JDG’s table and asks question curiously. I think she warns him about something but he shuts her up.

Paralegal 2 and PHS walks while talking and she tried to dirty his attire but purposely dripping on her coffee. But PHS turns away just in time. She begrudgingly shows him to his cubicle and mumbles out the task/timetable/schedule.

JDG walks into his rival partner’s office, and they start ranting at each other. JDG thinks he’s the one who undermines him, but he asks him if he has proofs to prove that.

JDG sort of declare war at him but shoving a golf ball display into rival’s beloved aquarium.

Spoiler

DbtkpzNU0AAp4io.jpg

DbtkqTVVAAEyp7I.jpg

Dbtkqv0V4AA7rKG.jpg

DbtkrLtUQAAFB9n.jpg

Dbtku-7V4AALiZm.jpg

Spoiler

DbtkvXmUwAYSoct.jpg

Dbtkvw8VMAAtyw0.jpg

PHS’s buddy is on the floor, bleeding as the gangster ransacks his house. They use his phone to call PHS but he’s still not taking it.

PHS is at grandma’s hospital. He leaps into her bed to lie beside her. They have a small chat which grandma answers sleepily until she finally dozes off. He whispers sorry to her.

PHS’s buddy is on the floor, bleeding as the gangster ransacks his house. They use his phone to call PHS but he’s still not taking it.

PHS is at grandma’s hospital. He leaps into her bed to lie beside her. They have a small chat which grandma answers sleepily until she finally dozes off. He whispers sorry to her. he says that because he isnt real lawyer...

Dbtl-fdVMAAzzLe.jpg

Dbtl-2zVwAEYCrX.jpg

Spoiler

Dbtl_NGVAAA5qxR.jpg

Dbtl_jdVMAA-1p5.jpg

Next morning, PHS and JDG are on the street, on their way to work. Ahh.. it’s the sandwich toast again in JDG’s hand.

PHS is working and his phone keep buzzing which he ignores again. He stares at his computer (which has his name) and wonders about something.

He asks Paralegal 2 if she has time after work. She scoffs that he uses the word ‘after work’. He’s not affected and asks another questions that annoys her again.

Next he’s in JDG rival’s room (why his room looks like Ahn Min Hyuk’s office?), who glares at him while juggling his golf ball. Rival summons one of his staff, and in front of PHS, tells him he’s fired. The guy is shocked, has no choice but to leave.

Rival talks sarcastically at PHS and tells him to leave.

PHS goes to JDG’s room and he happens to see the jerk (drug chaebol boy)’s photo. He tells JDG that this is the guy who framed him, and JDG says that he’s blah blah chairman’s son. Both seem to have an idea.

PHS walks to jerk’s father at sauna (the same man who threatened JDG at lawyer firm in episode 1).

Meanwhile, JDG walks into the nightclub to the young jerk (the son) and tells him to sign on a document, as the police starts raiding the club. The jerk got scared and signs on it. JDG calls PHS who puts him on speaker phone to talk to the chairman jerk.

At first the chairman is not afraid of JDG’s threat, but got increasingly worry as JDG keeps narrating. The son shouts on the phone, pleading his father to save him while crying pathetically. Finally,JDG opens the door for the police to arrest the jerk son.

PHS and JDG score a win and looked satisfied, but JDG ignores it when PHS tries to fist-thumb with him.

Next he’s in JDG rival’s room (why his room looks like Ahn Min Hyuk’s office?), who glares at him while juggling his golf ball. Rival summons one of his staff, and in front of PHS, tells him he’s fired. The guy is shocked, has no choice but to leave.

Rival talks sarcastically at PHS and tells him to leave.

PHS goes to JDG’s room and he happens to see the jerk (drug chaebol boy)’s photo. He tells JDG that this is the guy who framed him, and JDG says that he’s blah blah chairman’s son. Both seem to have an idea.

HS walks to jerk’s father at sauna (the same man who threatened JDG at lawyer firm in episode 1).

JDG walks into the nightclub to the young (son) jerk and tells him to sign on a document, while the police starts raiding the club. The jerk got scared and sign on it. JDG calls PHS who puts him on speaker to talk to the chairman jerk.

At first the chairman is not afraid of JDG’s threat, but got scared as JDG keeps narrating. The son shouts on the phone, pleading his father to save him while crying pathetically.

JDG opens the door for the police to arrest the jerk son.

PHS and JDG score a win and looked satisfied, but JDG ignores when PHS tries to hi-5 him.

DbtoiFLUQAAz3__.jpg

Spoiler

DbtoinXUwAAh1eJ.jpg

DbtojDNVMAABUva.jpg

DbtojpGVAAEXFJL.jpg

DbtnCyAVAAAHlr2.jpg

DbtnDI8U8AI9krp.jpg

Spoiler

DbtnDjJU8AAFO2e.jpg

GYW called the man who he had a row at the club, walking inside a spa/sauna.

CKS entered the club where the young man is drinking and drunk while the women went out.  He talked to the man and the police were coming in as well.  He locked the door.

On the other end GYW is also talking to his father.  CKS talked to him on the phone and his son got on the phone and shouted for his father to help.

The chairman pulled the paper and tore it in front of GYW, took the clipboard and signed whatever document was in it.

the police took the chairman's son and while he is watching the happening seated on his car.  CKS went out of the club and GYW arrived as well, talked to him.  He tried to fist-bump with CKS but he just had this face and walked away.  Fist-bump fail!

PHS goes back to his house and buddy’s gf is sitting at the roadside weeping and worry. Buddy is missing and the house is in a mess. As they talk, PHS's work tag fell off and she sees it. She's shocked and unhappy about it, thinks he is taking her for a fool.

Morning: rival harassed paralegal 1, until she talks back something that makes his face changed and runs away.

Paralegal 2 puts some books on PHS’s table and mumbles about the work. But he wasn’t paying attention and she soon nags at him. She berates him as they look at his computer, she’s obviously unsatisfied with him.

When PHS asks, “Are you angry, Kim Jina shhi?", it makes her angrier.

She hates him for calling her Kim Jina shii and almost stomps away until he calls her paralegal Kim.

PHS and paralegal kim discuss about a woman’s case (seems like custody case). JDG interrupts them and after that, paralegal kim apologizes to PHS and they start to OT together. They finally succeed at something and give each other hi-5.

Later, PHS gets a document from paralegal 1 as JDG walks in and all have a look at a news on the tablet.

JDG takes PHS out to a prosecutor building/court.

He makes his reasoning to a judge and a lawyer/prosecutor who unwillingly listens to him. JDG shuts him up with his argument.

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Unlike some of you I know nothing about SUITS the American version except for what I have read here so this version will be my introduction and only knowledge.  I guess everything will be brand new thinking my thoughts may be at a disadvantage because I won't know what the future holds or how all the pieces fit.  It will be like being blind somewhat in darkness when so many will be able to see and know whats ahead.  Not to mention I am more about fluff than I am about detective or legal dramas yet here I am LOL:w00t:

The one thing I am sure of is that this thread is overflowing with amazing talent.  It only takes a moment to see those names that are well known to most here on Soompi.  That no matter how slow the subs may or may not be . Reading and sharing among all of you and even in not knowing how the drama will be.  I'm not to worried because with all of you here it's already a win..  WIN for me...

Off to watch it subbed:w00t:

You have company chingu, never watched suits ,  so for me this is just another new k drama that i started to watch :) 

gyw rides his bike home and arrived seeing his girlfriend huddled beside the sidewalk.  they went inside and saw his apartment ravaged.  he took off his coat and his ID fell on the floor which the girl took and they talked about his employment at the law firm.

next day...

kjn put some books/docs on gyw's table but he didn't notice it so she had to knock his table, she seemed angry as well especially when kjn was being informal with her.

she stormed off and gyw called her. they are now discussing when cks arrived and informed them something.  when he left, kjn apologized to cyw, feeling embarrassed.  they continued with their research and finally found something and did the hi-five!

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

PHS goes back to his house and buddy’s gf is sitting at the roadside weeping and worry. Buddy is missing and as they talk, his work tag fell off. She looks shocked and unhappy about it, thinks he is taking her for a fool.

Morning: rival harassed paralegal 1, until she talks back something that makes his face changed and runs away.

Paralegal 2 puts some book on PHS’s table and mumbles about the work. But he wasn’t paying attention and she soon nags at him. She berates him as they look at his computer, she’s obviously unsatisfied with him.

“Are you angry, Kim Jina shhi”.

She hates him for calling her Kim Jina shii and stomps away until he calls her paralegal Kim.

DbtqK9bU0AMq3Cm.jpg

Spoiler

DbtqKnwV0AUFwrr.jpg

DbtqLVRU0AEi4SQ.jpg

DbtqLsPV4AUuRDi.jpg

DbtqNZGV0AA1ozw.jpg

Spoiler

DbtqQpCV0AAHKtr.jpg

DbtqPgjUQAAz5zN.jpg

Spoiler

DbtqP_DU8AAvnwn.jpg

DbtqPmIV0AEQNZy.jpg