1 hour ago, Wotad said:

im pretty sure he was not allowed to be a lawyer in the American series right? he got caught faking his bar pass and went to jail etc.. this sounds different already.

Spoilers from what happened in the us tv show :

Spoiler

After 5 seasons and 10 episodes (suits season are generally 10 episodes in the summer then 6 february/march) :

Mike has enough to put everyone he know in jeopardy so he decide to resign but get arrested just after handing is resignation letter.

We learn that someone reported him.

Then we get 6 episodes with them wanting to find who did it and fighting a US attorney who want blood. To win, Mike represented by Harvey must prove to a jury that Mike is a lawyer as the attorney don't have real proof.

Mike being scared of losing take a deal and is sent to 2 years of jail to protect everyone (Mike and Harvey had won the jury but Mike take the deal before the jury can tell their verdict).

Season 6 :

Mike is in prison with bad guys and one that hate Harvey and want to hurt Mike to hurt Harvey and even threaten Rachel. Mike accept a deal with a prosecutor (he is a good guy) that in echange for Mike convincing his cellmate to inform on his father is law, he will go free.

Mike get the confession, help his cellmate and Harvey punish the guy who threaten Mike.

Mike get free but can't be a lawer and Harvey offer him the job of consultant so he can work with him. Mike say he need to think about it.

Second part of season 6 :

Mike decide to work to help people by working in a local clinic (place for poor people to get legel help). He is rejected because the US attorney don't want him to work near the law. In the end, someone from his past hired him.

Harvey decide to help Mike get his license so he can be a true lawyer but Mike refuse. After a case at the local clinic is lost and Mike could have won if he was the lawyer, he decide to accept Harvey proposal. Bad part is that in the group of people that must accept him, the us attorney get in to stop them. She tell Mike that if he trow under the bus Harvey, she will make him a lawyer again. He refuse.

Then the last episode of season 6, Jessica (google her to know who she is, she is too mutch amazing to be described there by me) tell a story of the us attorney (she kind of blackmail her) and Mike get is license to pratice.

At the end of the episode, Harvey give a job offer to Mike and he accept and add that he want Harvey to found the clinic for two years and that half of Mike case are pro bono.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jloves thanks for tagging me in this show forum chingu!! 

This show has been in my radar for a long period of time.. I m just waiting for its premiere!! The stills n everything is just perfect.. Hope to see how far this adaptation fares.. But I m very excited for it!! :w00t:

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@utruong18 Chae Jung An is playing Donna . She will be a good fit. Saw her in ManXMan last . Excellent actress and I think will have the sassiness and charisma to carry off Donna. Having seen Ko Sung Hee in While You Were Sleeping, I should think she will be able to pull off sweet and sexy Rachel.

Thank you @triplem for the clarification. I thought that was the case and now the main page is updated so it makes more sense! And I am happy to hear that both actresses fit the role in your opinion!

Also hello, @nonski, I don't comment very often but I really love PSH and excited he's coming back, so I had to make sure I knew everything about his drama, LOL

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@sebastian27 I think JDG's character is called Choi Kang Seok (kyung seo) right?

(And I think Chae Jung An's character is called Hong Da Ham in http://asianwiki.com/Suits_(Korean_Drama) but Choi Byun in wikipedia, lol!) 

@utruong18 Chae Jung An is playing Donna . She will be a good fit. Saw her in ManXMan last . Excellent actress and I think will have the sassiness and charisma to carry off Donna. Having seen Ko Sung Hee in While You Were Sleeping, I should think she will be able to pull off sweet and sexy Rachel.

@triplem thanks . will revise it... 

11 hours ago, nonski said:

Yes we have. Hmmm I am not sure if i remembered it right but I think I encountered before on mobile an option not to show the sigs. Are you using mobile?

@triplem same here and I hope I could be as active as before.  

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I love Ye Hua, he was flawed perfectly!  I still can't get over how Mark Chao can make me see Shifu and YeHua as two different persons.  You might think I'm crazy but all 58eps, I watched it more than 10x.  *runs and hide* hehehe!

No im using PC.

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi @nonski great to see you here!! Looking forward to this drama & reading you here. 

Reveal hidden contents

I watched it not too long ago & was entirely hooked ! It was awesome & Ye Hua was a dream, or more like Mark Chao was. I started watching all his movies. :lol:. I still think about it a lot . It’s a nice break from k dramas.

I am very curious who will play Louise litt . He was such a  DonnA-Harvey shipper, lol! He is a favourite character of mine in Suits USA. 

Reveal hidden contents

They covered it up . 

Spoiler

uhm really i cant remember much because i stopped watching when he went to jail. 

10 hours ago, yusefull said:

Spoilers from what happened in the us tv show :

Hide contents

After 5 seasons and 10 episodes (suits season are generally 10 episodes in the summer then 6 february/march) :

Mike has enough to put everyone he know in jeopardy so he decide to resign but get arrested just after handing is resignation letter.

We learn that someone reported him.

Then we get 6 episodes with them wanting to find who did it and fighting a US attorney who want blood. To win, Mike represented by Harvey must prove to a jury that Mike is a lawyer as the attorney don't have real proof.

Mike being scared of losing take a deal and is sent to 2 years of jail to protect everyone (Mike and Harvey had won the jury but Mike take the deal before the jury can tell their verdict).

Season 6 :

Mike is in prison with bad guys and one that hate Harvey and want to hurt Mike to hurt Harvey and even threaten Rachel. Mike accept a deal with a prosecutor (he is a good guy) that in echange for Mike convincing his cellmate to inform on his father is law, he will go free.

Mike get the confession, help his cellmate and Harvey punish the guy who threaten Mike.

Mike get free but can't be a lawer and Harvey offer him the job of consultant so he can work with him. Mike say he need to think about it.

Second part of season 6 :

Mike decide to work to help people by working in a local clinic (place for poor people to get legel help). He is rejected because the US attorney don't want him to work near the law. In the end, someone from his past hired him.

Harvey decide to help Mike get his license so he can be a true lawyer but Mike refuse. After a case at the local clinic is lost and Mike could have won if he was the lawyer, he decide to accept Harvey proposal. Bad part is that in the group of people that must accept him, the us attorney get in to stop them. She tell Mike that if he trow under the bus Harvey, she will make him a lawyer again. He refuse.

Then the last episode of season 6, Jessica (google her to know who she is, she is too mutch amazing to be described there by me) tell a story of the us attorney (she kind of blackmail her) and Mike get is license to pratice.

At the end of the episode, Harvey give a job offer to Mike and he accept and add that he want Harvey to found the clinic for two years and that half of Mike case are pro bono.

Spoiler

Ok thanks for this it makes sense ;p 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@Wotad With regards to the signature , you have to set it to see it . Go to Account Settings ( click on your name at the TOP right hand corner ) . Then you will see “signature” . Click on that & you will see a a button that says view signatures. Click on it & remember to save. If you want to you can put stuff for your own siggy . But do follow the rules. 

Thanks i can now see beautiful sigs xd

Jang Dong Gun Transforms Into A Skilled Lawyer For “Suits”

Jang-Dong-Geun-1.jpg

Jang Dong Gun is transforming into a legendary lawyer.

Upcoming KBS drama “Suits” is about a legendary lawyer and his genius protege who pretends to be a lawyer. Based on the popular American TV series of the same name which has aired seven seasons so far, it will be the first time that the show is getting a remake.

In the released photos, Jang Dong Gun is dressed, befitting the drama’s name, in a clean suit. He has transformed into a lawyer as he works a case at the courthouse, looking serious as he searches for information on his laptop, surrounded by stacks of case documents.

Jang-Dong-Geun-2.jpg

“Suits” will be Jang Dong Gun’s comeback to the small screen after six years as he plays legendary lawyer Choi Kang Seok. Choi Kang Seok works at one of Korea’s top law firms, Kang & Ham. Armed with intelligence and good judgment, he has earned himself a high case success rate.

“Suits” will air after “Mystery Queen 2” on April 25.

Source (1)(2)

CR: SOOMPI

===========================================================================

ooooooh! JDG looking so good & cool! Can't wait for PHS still cuts B)

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Waving back chingu, I've missed sharing a thread w/you.It is so much fun to see so many familiar faces here.  

@sakura2016, @icyphoenix @yoyo_icecube  Hello it has been a while too:D

Hi chingu!! happy we'll share same thread again!! I missed that too!! :D sadly couldn't be there in Just Between Lovers drama as things in real life went against my plans but I hope we'll be able to spazz here together!! :D

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Hi chingu!! happy we'll share same thread again!! I missed that too!! :D sadly couldn't be there in Just Between Lovers drama as things in real life went against my plans but I hope we'll be able to spazz here together!! :D

I'm just happy to see ya in a thread again:heart: We are all going to have fun spazzing/watching Hyung Sik's new drama and I'm excited to watch Jang Dong Gun for the first time in a drama. Looks like we are going to have plenty to spazz about

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm just happy to see ya in a thread again:heart: We are all going to have fun spazzing/watching Hyung Sik's new drama and I'm excited to watch Jang Dong Gun for the first time in a drama. Looks like we are going to have plenty to spazz about

than you chingu!! same here!! :D:heart: actually I'm excited for both Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun seperatly and together!! :tongue: Jang Dong Gun is one of the very 1st korean actors I watched waaaaay back in the years when I was at my late primery school years and when I thought korean dramas were japanese dramas hhhhhhhh back then I only knew really few country names including my countery and knowing Japan from animes I linked it to these foreigne dramas!! :lol: anyway, I really loved him back then and though I couldn't really find the drama's title after many years and being dubbed to arabic means its not the same name even :lol: but still I recognised him the second I saw him in The Gentleman's dignety MV!! :wink::tongue: (and recognised his female co-actress there, Kim Hyun Joo, in her cameo in BOF :D) and proudly I found the drama's name : Springtime :tongue::lol: and I'm excited to see him in anoher new drama and having a bromance with Park Hyung Sik increases my excitement!! :D let's hope we'll have a fun ride with this drama!! :D

6 hours ago, not1but3 said:

PHS's stills!!!! Hurray!

Yeayyyy i knew it!! haha..was preparing for today LOL:lol:

good photos :rolleyes:

btw..the teaser was on tv yesterday on kbs so today Suits is trending in Naver :D

Park Hyung Sik Is A Genius On The Go In Upcoming Remake Of “Suits”

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Suits” has revealed new stills of star Park Hyung Sik!

“Suits,” a remake of the hit American legal drama series, will tell the story of two attorneys at Korea’s top law firm and their unusual relationship. Park Hyung Sik will play the role of Go Yeon Woo, a genius with no college degree or license to practice law, while Jang Dong Gun will play Choi Kang Suk, the legendary attorney who hires him as a law associate anyway.

The newly released photos from “Suits” show Park Hyung Sik in character as Go Yeon Woo. Although Go Yeon Woo has an astonishing memory and relies on his remarkable brainpower for his job, he is also an energetic, outgoing character who does not shy away from taking action and venturing out into the field himself.

The stills hint at the character’s unorthodox manner and active, go-getter personality—although Go Yeon Woo is dressed in a dapper suit befitting an attorney, he sports a backpack instead of the typical briefcase, and he chooses to travel by bicycle and not by car.

Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

“Suits” will premiere on April 25 at 10 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot currently occupied by “Mystery Queen 2.”

In the meantime, you can check out the previews for the drama here!

Source (1)

CR: SOOMPI

=====================================================================

finally, we have PHS' still cuts :love::heart: can't wait for upcoming teasers/trailers to come out :DB)

New Posters!!!

'ì츠' ì¥ëê±´Xë°íì, ë©ì¸ í¬ì¤í° ê³µê°â¦ëí¸ê° ì ëë¡

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Breaking News Lee, Nam Kyung reporter = 'Suits' Jang Dong-gun Park Hyeong-sik, the special court play of the two men begins.

On the 25th, KBS 2TV new drama "Suits" will be broadcast first. 'Suits' is a drama depicting the legendary lawyer of Korea's top law firm and the romance of a fake new lawyer with genius memory. Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik, who are considered to be the best Korean top actors, are collecting hot topics from before the broadcast.

In the meantime, the content that will explode the expectation of the preliminary audience toward "Suits" is revealed and focuses attention. On the 10th, Jang Dong-gun (Choi Gang-seok) and Park Hyung-sik (Gong Woo)

In the poster, Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik are sitting side by side on the black sofa and looking at the camera. The attractiveness of two men, both intense and lethal enough to be able to put in all kinds of cool modifiers such as "cool", "handsome", "attractive", "sexy"

In addition, the attraction of the other two men who seem to resemble the poses can not be missed. First, Jang Dong Gun wears a black suit with a shoe, showing a classical but perfectly falling feeling from head to toe. In addition, it shows the confident charisma and excellence of Choi Gangseok character, the legendary lawyer of the best law firm in Korea.

On the other hand, Park Hyung-sik attracts my attention with a young and lively charm and a manly aspect. Somewhat disheveled posture, playful and rebellious look at the same time, the eyes shining in it sharply. It contains all the charms of the genius of the play. Unlike Jang Dong Gun, he wears simple and active suits and sneakers to create a more energetic atmosphere.

Finally, there are two great actors who will lead the 'Suits'. The two actors made a special feature of the character in the posters that captured the moment and showed them all the other charms just like it.

It is a drama called 'Suits' which is just so exciting that there are two wonderful actors side by side. When they move dynamically on one screen, it is expected that they will make the theater more exciting and entertaining.

On the other hand, 'Suits', which reveals the main poster and attracts bigger expectations and interest, will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 25th following the 'Queen of Mystery 2'.

Archived