[Drama 2018] Misty 미스티

Go Seung Ji

Yikes - Uhm,  - exactly who was KL driving off  to meet? Who called? What about the taxi?  And I guess that "witness" who held a grudge against Hr and lied about her being there but  actually was at the scene and saw the fight!   I guess he was just waiting for someone to offer him money for his testimony?  Bizarre, jerk.  Oh, and who bashed reporter Yoon? Looked like Mw to me, checking back on the jacket material. He should have confessed to that too! Or, is merely putting a woman into the intensive care unit, not bad enough to fess up to?

So it was manslaughter, not premeditated murder. He pushed KL because KL provoked his manhood thing and he went  into a rage. I guess when he was moving KL's body he lost the brooch in the car.  He went to confess. Doesn't matter that the obsessed Mw confessed first. He should have gone through with it and confessed. 

By killing or severely damaging himself (we don't know) - he just hurt Hr?  Mw said Tw's punishment is to protect Hr.  So he decided to hurt Hr instead? Take that Mw!  who's going to bash and kill people for Hr now?   

In the end, I just do not understand Tw's decision.   It would have been more manly to go to jail. Hr could even have tried to conceive a baby before he was imprisoned.  Yes, his reputation and hers would be besmirched but they could have lived quietly with dignity. 

The ending was very tragic for Hr. 

I agree with  @bebebisous33 that  it was misogynistic and as @ihyw  aptly wrote:

Hard not to take the message that strong ambitious beautiful capable women cause heartbreak and death. So irritating.

and also as  @Latte_Anyday put it:

Just done watching the finale & aish tsk. I'm not sure what to make of it. I think the Drama is sending out the message that women shouldn't aim far higher than they should and that they should all just remain docile and perfect spouses to the very end OY. If that isn't sexist I don't know what is LoL

edit:  But need to add that the writer doesn't go easy on men and their stupid male egos either. I also sense quite a bit of misandry.  KL jeering and taunting Tw that way, KL holding in his fury at his wife's coldness, and Mw - macho man gone wild!

@seapple -  So many of the points you made are pertinent that I quoted your full post below and highlighted stuff I find myself strongly in agreement with.  But,,  as far as Eun Joo goes,  Mw was showing Eun Joo that what happened could not be blamed on Hr, she was not the root of all evil.  EJ had all this anger inside of her, but in the end people were just living their lives not intending malice. EJ was a 17 year old girl babbling that night to Mw about the jeweler and his reputation. She didn't have any great malice or intent that something horrible that would change Mw's life forever was about to happen.  That was what Mw was telling her, that he didn't blame her, it just was what happened.  STRANGE - because these words of wisdom come from the mouth of a psychopath - or some kind of maniac like Mw.

As far the the detective goes - he is harassing Tw.  This guy did a poor investigation from the start and just relied on his suppositions. At this point he had not right to go and intimidate Tw and as a lawyer Tw knew that. 

I do think that Tw should have confessed the whole thing.  Mw  took away, stole away Tw's own conscience and integrity.  Tw really needed to set the record straight instead of killing himself - and plunging his wife into widowhood and misery. 

7 hours ago, seaapple said:

I just finished watching episode 16 raw. 

Well. 

When will I learn to lower my expectations? I definitely expected Misty to pull something more impressive for the ending. 

I thank the team behind Misty for giving me weeks of entertainment. I thank the cast for their excellent performance. 

But I just don’t have anything good to say about the finale! Nothing felt “right.” 

Tae Wook, no redemption there. I mean I guess it’s nice to know that he didn’t exactly intend to kill Kevin. But I can’t believe him? I can’t believe they just suicided him off at the end? 

Myung Woo - gosh where do I even start? I absolutely hate how he turned himself in for TW. Like no, you turn yourself in for Dong Hyun (that’s assuming MW truly killed Dong Hyun) and let TW turn himself in for Kevin. 

And when he said that “start of everything = Eunju,” I didn’t understand. So MW killed the jewelry store dude because EJ said the money borrowing thing was suspicious, that the jewelry store man was a Bad Fellow who hits on girls a lot? (I believe this is what she says) 

Eun Joo didn’t say anything... wrong? It didn’t seem like she was full of malice or jealousy? She didn’t exaggerate anything?! Sure, maybe she had a huge crush on MW and was jealous of HR, but on that night, I don’t see how she purposely made it so that MW killed the store owner/worker. MW did that to himself. I canNot believe that MW said that if Eun Joo hadn’t said that that night, he and Hye Ran might be living completely different lives. Excuse me, MW, Eun Joo’s words were not an OK signal for you to go and kipp the store owner/worker. That should never have been your first reaction. You barely even spoke to Hye Ran before barging in there... 

Of course we never find out why Eun Joo knows about the heaven knocking song? Even if she did witness something bad happening before, I truly don’t see how she provoked MW to kill the shop owner/worker. If anything, EJ was terrible for not protecting her “friend,” Hye Ran, from the jewelry store man’s... advances, harassment, whatever. I firmly believe she didn’t tell MW with the intention of getting him to do something irreversible and criminal. 

What is even to become of Hye Ran after all of this? Is she not going to be damaged beyond relief? Was her ambition really that much of a sin? For god sake, she never even killed anyone in her pursuit of the blue house position! :angry: She’s far from perfect, but I refuse to believe she “deserves” all of this for her ambitious, calculating ways. If the message of Misty is to not get so caught up in success and work and everything... ugh. HR didn’t ask MW to kill. She was cruel to break up with Kevin the way she did, but honestly? It was up to her anyway. She has all the right to break up with someone. And TW? She didn’t ask him to kill Kevin, she didn’t want him to kill Kevin, and their broken marriage wasn’t solely her fault. 

So when Hye Ran’s mother said that she knew Hye Ran’s secret—what was the secret? Hye Ran didn’t kill the jewelry store dude? Was HR’s mother referring to the entire money exchange? Or was she implying that she knew that “MW killed for HR”? 

So the blue gloves were really just product placement? Did I somehow miss something in the final episode or did they really not answer why Hye Ran was shaking that night and why Eun Joo called Hye Ran the night Kevin was murdered TW? 

Anyway, I don’t think TW ever really tried to frame HR for murder. He just couldn’t confess/own up to his crime. Maybe he was kind to her because of his guilt, but I don’t think his intention was to frame his wife. Bah. So much for his righteous prosecutor -> public defender image. 

On the very bright side, thank you everyone for your wonderful comments each week! I really enjoyed reading everyone’s thoughts. I can’t believe I actually participated in one of these soompi drama discussions! I’m going to miss this discussion  ME TO

———

Wait! How did Myung Woo ever know that Tae Wook was the guilty one? Intuition from experience? 

Thank you everyone on this thread!  This has been so enjoyable discussing and reading your analysis of how the plot was unfolding.      

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chingus hola, I was really excited with the first episodes of" Misty" . I wanted to put it  in my signature together with my other top dramas but something was missing for me around episodes 8-9 and I stopped feeling the urge to watch every new episode that was on. Dont take me wrong , it was a good drama with good acting especially from the actress who played GH.Just did not have- for me again - until the end that little special something that would made me count days until was on.

I watched yesterday the remaining ep. and i read today the finale.

I am not sure if I will watch episode 16. You said everything for me chingus and its like I watched it .

It was a solid drama with a strong female character and excellent OST.

Thank you friends for your enlightening posts.

DEVASTATED!

It was hard having to sit and watch through Tae Wook's downfall but I didn't realize that I had already accepted he was the murderer until 50 minutes into the finale and Myung Woo was sacrificing himself again. I was honestly outraged. Tae Wook should have been given the opportunity to surrender but even that was taken away from him.

Misty had us on a wild rollercoaster but now we can see why Hye Ran's arrest and interrogation was so weak. He was always written to be the culprit. I keep replaying the scene where he was watching the black box footage in my head, funny how it means something different now. He was not agonizing over the confirmation of the affair but rather over what he had done when Hye Ran was going to end the affair. Like Myung Woo said, Tae Wook should have waited a bit longer.

The finale is opened ended and suggestive but I would like to imagine that Tae Wook did not come out of that tunnel.

I did not want to stomach that to hide his crime: the paralegal, the chief, and even Myung Woo had to withhold a bit of the truth.

I feel everyone in the know is now doomed by the choices they had made. The moment our main couple chose to bury the truth, their relationship and chance for a better life ended.

Believe it or not, as annoying as the detective was, that scene talking to Tae Wook by his car was a clear picture of what their lives had become--constantly being on guard and watching over their shoulders.

How I wish the finale went like this: for Tae Wook to serve time and overcome his pride, Hye Ran to continue to work but her day included a visit to hubby at prison, Eun Joo appears to be the only character that ended well.

Misty was a great watch and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I won't be able to rewatch this one for a while until I forget a few things.

Thank you, everyone, for your insightful comments. This thread was respectful of everyone's opinions.

Like any kdrama addict, off to the next fix.B)

Blooper alert!

Something felt wrong when I watched the first few minutes. Tae Wook recalling his rage as he went after Kevin. They showed the scene where Hye Ran and Tae Wook had a confrontation.

”Did I sleep with him? No I didn’t you xxxx!”

But that scene was after they got out from the police station, after Kevin was killed! So he couldn’t have had that thought then.

i know, mixed memories and all but still :confused:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlarMz9L5-IM0nHt51lRSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQva7SQLtQD3dVaz2uOVw3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj9w_ExoV3JD-SJCDNovY     This drama's title is perfect it leaves your heart and eyes MISTY...

While watching this drama I found myself misjudging, misunderstanding and misty about what I thought was the truth.  What I guessed, believed and in the end realized became such a disappointment.  No silver lining, no glimmer of hope not even a real sense of total closure...

Somehow there are not enough words to express the heartache of what could of been yet will never be.  Almost a feeling of in those wanting to do the right thing paying what would seem a higher price than those who were trying to control the law and media. It made it feel as if there was no winner of truth or justice...  It's also bothering me that my heart and my feeling on the truth became misty more than once...

When MW killed a man who he thought had taken advantage of a young girl one he cared about because he misjudged the situation.  Didn't make it right.   Yet I have to be honest I really felt for him and his life that would even after years of paying back and even feeling guilty and staying longer proves that his real guilt came in loving and wanting to protect HR until the very end in killing again. Which led to His end... What a sad life that continued to pay such a heavy price...

TW was another one of those times when I thought I knew him and found out later it would come with some disappointment in him allowing HR to suffer for what he knew he himself had done.  Forgive me it may seem like wishful thinking and mind you there is no excuse for murder.  Yet again I found myself wanting to believe he got caught up in anger and Kevin knew just what words would and could hurt TW.  Kevin had already in the bar laid a strong foundation of his relationship with HR.  Which we know about killed him emotionally this man who had already lost a child in their past.  Felt betrayed by the woman he loved and trusted more than once and had lived in loneliness yet faithful till the end...

I want to believe he wasn't out to murder Kevin but his anger was forceful and death came.  If only he had stopped there how perfect that would have been.  Turned himself in asked for forgiveness and explained what happened.  At least then there would have been some sort of closure.  That even good people make mistakes fall out of grace and do wrong but are willing to pay for their deeds.

There could have been forgiveness and understanding and HR waiting outside that prison if need be with tofu in her hand. With her arms and heart open wide understanding that she too had made mistakes against TW in their past and they could together have had a fresh start like they both wanted and hoped for...

I believe he killed himself because by not paying the price for his crime he had lost the one thing he loved more than his honor his wife's respect...

When you think of all the men that surrounded  HR you see how things, thoughts and deeds became MISTY and how easily it is to lose sight of whats wrong and whats right when your eyes and mind are not clear.  Even GS was affected when given the note he kept the truth to himself knowing that TW was in fact guilty.  Why?  Because we humans are weak when it comes to those we love and care for and in wanting to protect them sometimes lose focus no matter the cost to their honor, their future and even their lives...

So thankful to everyone...  Hoping for better endings in our future I don't think I can handle many more of these:bawling::heart:

So I finally watched ep 15 and 16. I don't know why the writer ended this way. I seriously hate it. 

But am happy that she didn't atleast portray Kang Tae Wook as a jealous, obsessive husband. He didn't keep the brooch intentionally to frame her. Neither did he plan to kill Kevin Lee. He was a man with convinctions and integrity. As said in one of my earlier post that not even once did he try to use his father's connection to win any case. He left the prosecution because of corruption. And in my opinion, it was Kevin Lee who provoked him. When they met the first time, he was making improper comments on his wife. Then also in Thailand, he made fun of his marriage life by saying that he feels like he can hold Hye Ran whenever he likes by holding the brooch. And that brooch he gifted her on the occasion of being pregnant. After returning from Thailand, he simply left the house and returned that brooch. And Hye Ran, she didn't even care to explain. How would anyone feel? After that when he went to meet her at JBC, she lied of having a meeting. He followed her and witnessed kl entering her car. That time, he completely broke down. And it's normal to think whatever he thought. In a range of anger, he took that brooch as he thought that she didn't love him, so there is no need for her to keep that. Then he saw kl and went out to confront him and again kl provoked him by saying all those things. That was too much for TW and he ended up killing him. He tried to commit suicide with him but failed. Now many would say that there wasn't any love left in their marriage, so why did it matter to him even if she was cheating him? He always loved her, he never stopped loving her. He had her photo as his desktop background. He was just finding one reason to keep going. And that he got when Hye Ran confessed in front of her mother in law. Even at that time HR told him that she needs his family background. Three years before when HR aborted their unborn baby, he lost all hopes. She didn't even tell him, forget about discussing. A woman who can abort her baby, just to succeed, he understood that she will never love him. He was just a business card to her. So he stopped trying to make any efforts. Just waited for her to tell him that she doesn't need him anymore. And Hye Ran, she had a very bad childhood. Myung Woo the only person she relied upon ended up killing someone for her. I won't blame Hye Ran for this. She didn't ask him to do that. She even tried to stop him but he didn't. Then she was just obsessed on reaching the top. She married him because of his family background. Although in this, she was constantly seeking her father in law's approval as well. And as far as love was concerned she did always love TW. But never got a chance to realise that as she was always after success. And also Tae wook's behavior made her that way. If I remember in some of the early episodes he did ask about the truth, the whole truth. If only HR would have been upfront with him from the start, this wouldn't have happened. But she doesn't want to lean on anyone, she liked to handle things alone. As said by TW himself, that at first he thought he could cover everything. But later, he started feeling guilty. He was seeing a totally different side of HR which he had never seen. The love for which he was craving for years, she started to show that. He felt guilty of not believing her. That's why he could not confess immediately. And after MW confronted him saying that if only he had been a little patient. That's when he decided that he would go on a trip with her and then confess everything. But MW, after seeing that he didn't do it to punish her took all the blame and made him feel even small.

As per me it was Kang Tae Wook who suffered the most followed by Hye Ran. MW did everything on his own volition. They were not in any relationship at that time. But Tae Wook, Hye Ran was the trigger for him. How can a man tolerate all those things? Not even once he made her feel miserable for doing all those to him. He even realised that if he goes back seven years after knowing everything, still he would love her. It wasn't anyone's fault. Neither Hye Ran nor Tae Wook. If only Tae Wook would have asked her and if only HR would have been upfront with him. After that when MW took the blame for him, he knew that HR and him can never start over again. She will be suffering thinking everything happened because of her and he thought that he wasn't a perfect man for her. That's why he ponders that if he had confessed earlier then would he have been a perfect man for her.

The moment when HR hugged TW and both of them thinking how did they end up that way was heart wrenching. And at last Tae Wook's voice over that whether she is happy? 

Key takeaways for me: 

1. Never watch this kind of drama while it is still airing.

2. Do not invest yourself emotionally in any character

3. Always expect ambiguous ending

Edit: Did TW and HR deserved that ? No. Hell No. Both of them should have confessed everything. HR about her scandal with kl and TW his accidentally killing of kl.

Misty

Lesson learned :

Once you take the path where you don't take responsibility of your actions, it will forever haunt you and you will never achieve happiness until the very end. The people who are dear to you will suffer and will be taking the heaviest burden. Take responsibility..No if's, no buts..Never delay it. Because sometimes, if you get trapped in the notion of what could have been, it will kill you in the end.

I do not know whether I should watch the finale or not. Though it is heartbreaking to know the murderer is TW, I never imagined he would attempted suicide out of guilty. At least, I want him to be in jail to pay for his crime not kill himself like that. When ep 15 ended, I prepared myself for the fact that TW killed KL but I still hope for a time jump maybe another 19 years later then TW will meet HR and THEIR SON/DAUGHTER and start a new life together:(. Now it turned out to be a tragic thriller drama :cry:.

@maddymappo  Thanks for responding to my post! :D

I've been brooding over Misty all day...

I too wish that Tae Wook had confessed. 

Well, the ending is what it is! 

29 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Key takeaways for me: 

1. Never watch this kind of drama while it is still airing.

2. Do not invest yourself emotionally in any character

3. Always expect ambiguous ending

Edit: Did TW and HR deserved that ? No. Hell No. Both of them should have confessed everything. HR about her scandal with kl and TW his accidentally killing of kl.

Solid takeaways! :lol: 

A big YES to the edit-comment. I also think that one of the biggest lessons from this show is "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE COMMUNICATE." Please communicate with one another and please be honest...

I have a request! Can someone please tell me why Hye Ran was so unwilling to talk about her past with Kevin to Tae Wook? What was keeping her from being honest about her past? 

(Hahahaha there was a Korean comment somewhere that said the real culprit of the show is Misty--as in, the mist in Tae Wook's last scene. Tae Wook didn't kill himself, the mist killed him. :tongue: Now that I've typed it out here, it's not as funny... Oh well, sharing it anyway!) 

@loveirina1 Whether to watch the last episode or not is up to you for sure.  We have what seems to be a trend going on in dramas lately with either unexpected endings or no real ending at all.  Yet after reading your post I thought about the fact that I hope that you do watch the end.  Mainly because I wouldn't want your reading our posts and our words to be remembered as the ending to this drama for you...

I would much rather you watch the episode and form your own thoughts and ideas about the ending yourself.  Not just for your sake but even more for ours.  Each of us draws our own feelings and thoughts from what we see and feel and we are in that way each unique.  We express our personal thoughts and place them here to share with others...

Your forming your own opinion believe it or not and sharing what that is often allows us to see things we may have missed or misunderstood.  It's a way of seeing things through someone elses eyes and  their heart.  More than once I have been thankful in reading someone expressing what their heart saw. 

It may not be the ending you hoped for, but it should be you that decides...:heart:

i know many of us want tw to confess. but that would ruin GHR. 

mw taking the fall is protecting GHR. 

he wants to bury the truth.

he clearly instructed tw to protect GHR, that is his punishment.

tw knows he cannot protect ghr while being alive. confessing to his father is good enough for me.

director jang also understands that tw deed cannot come to light.

GHR wanted tw actions to come to light.

but everyone will not let it happen. the truth needs to be buried to PROTECT her. 

how funny it is that the one person who brings light innately spurs others to go into the dark for her. 

i just love the parallel world drawn. as long as there is GHR, there will be NEWS/darkness

17 minutes ago, seaapple said:

@maddymappo  Thanks for responding to my post! :D

I've been brooding over Misty all day...

I too wish that Tae Wook had confessed. 

Well, the ending is what it is! 

Solid takeaways! :lol: 

A big YES to the edit-comment. I also think that one of the biggest lessons from this show is "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE COMMUNICATE." Please communicate with one another and please be honest...

I have a request! Can someone please tell me why Hye Ran was so unwilling to talk about her past with Kevin to Tae Wook? What was keeping her from being honest about her past? 

(Hahahaha there was a Korean comment somewhere that said the real culprit of the show is Misty--as in, the mist in Tae Wook's last scene. Tae Wook didn't kill himself, the mist killed him. :tongue: Now that I've typed it out here, it's not as funny... Oh well, sharing it anyway!) 

Yes I wanted to say that communication is very important in any relationship. When HR confessed about MW, he realised that he became second MW. For God sake if only HR told him or TW confronted. But that post I made it was already too long

She was afraid if TW would leave her. Then that blue house job she won't have got. Also subconsciously she was afraid of losing him as well

Guest Athena416

How must I supposed to understand the ending? It felt so wrong in so many levels.

The writer must've been so pressured on what to do to finish this drama off.

She might've been so focused on making the ending as misty as possible but she fell flat on the execution.

I'm so sad for Ji Jin Hee and Kim Nam Joo.

No wonder they didn't wait for last night to have their wrapped up party and instead, they celebrated it early on to erase all the heaviness of filming those heart-rending scenes.

Oooh.

Someone mentioned this label somewhere :

Go Hye Ran - The Destroyer of all Men

I''m sorry it stuck. It's the writer's fault that I wanna kidnap her so she won't ever make dramas anymore. How dare you ever say this drama wouldn't betray us in the end?

Our eyes that were once filled with so much purpose and love was now replaced with bitterness and heartache.

2 hours ago, Kimchi Sweet Potato said:

DEVASTATED!

It was hard having to sit and watch through Tae Wook's downfall but I didn't realize that I had already accepted he was the murderer until 50 minutes into the finale and Myung Woo was sacrificing himself again. I was honestly outraged. Tae Wook should have been given the opportunity to surrender but even that was taken away from him.

How I wish the finale went like this: for Tae Wook to serve time and overcome his pride, Hye Ran to continue to work but her day included a visit to hubby at prison, Eun Joo appears to be the only character that ended well.

When Tae Wook was getting ready to leave for his interview and was confronted by the detective as Tae Wook was getting into his car, a passage of time was mentioned that the last day of Myung Woo's trial was that day or soon.  Whatever amount of time it took to get to Myung Woo's trial and nearing its end, that amount of time would have been more than sufficient to have given Tae Wook the opportunity to surrender thus challenging Myung Woo's confession. But Tae Wook never took that opportunity to turn himself in.  Instead, he and Hye Ran continued their lives until he became her second guest on her newly televised interview show, an interview which would have invariably surfaced Tae Wook as the murderer.  And I suppose, hence his decision to end his life in a car accident with his guilt forever buried in the mist.

I don't think that a prison sentence with visits by a loving wife would have been an apt portrait for the writer to have painted as an ending for this couple nor for this drama.  Such an ending would have been overly simple given the complex characters and the darkness and secrets that had overshadowed their lives.  I think the ending was perfect leaving to our imagination how Hye Ran would carry on as well as the rest of the characters.  An outstanding stellar drama.  Bravo to the actors and writer! 

MISTY (FINALE)

/ 3:18 AM201803242326204594633_20180325002221_01_20180325004004132.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - heraldpop: 'Misty' Finale, Ji Jin Hee left Kim Nam Joo and commit suicide 'A shocking ending'

1.[+8562, -252] The drama was a masterpiece till episode 14 but how can you ruin it in only 2 episodes?

2.[+5902, -144] Kang Tae Wook is in a self driving car. He is not dead

3.[+5640, -139] Writer, since you have end it like this.....are you happy?

4.[+5112, -150] The director Jang, Go Hye Ran and Attorney Kang hide the truth and the write made a trash ending. I enjoyed watching it all along, It was fun

5.[+4815, -119] It's totally a High-Kick level ending, what is this?(t/n: High Kick is known for having one of the worst endings LOL it's hinted that the two leads (Choi Daniel, Shin Se Kyung) died after 126 episodes when the sitcom's main theme was about family and what not LOLOL) 

6.[+2436, -31] It's impossible for Ji Jin Hee to do that  (t/n: Ji Jin Hee was the spokesmodel for Dongbu Insurance which sells life insurance and what not LOLOL 
↪ [+289, -2ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+235, -2] Seriously do all of you guys attending a school for commenting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7.[+2238, -75] It would have been better if it ended with Eun Joo being the killer, Ha Myung Woo knows that Hye Ran is happy so he decides to leave and Kang Tae Wook and Hye Ran live happily together and then it ends with "This is Go Hye Ran from News Nine", that would have been cool. Writer-nim, this is not a sad ending but this is a total crisis ㅋㅋㄱ

8.[+2137, -29] What is Ha Myung Woo's life?
↪ [+221, -6] I felt so bad for Ha Myung Woo that I cried 

9.[+1789, -41] Eun Jo listened to that song in her room while knowing the truth, what Go Hye Ran's mother said to her, Kang Tae Wook suspecting Kim Nam Joo, how will you explain all of this writer!!! 

10.[+1625, -103] It was the story of three men that got destroyed because of Go Hye Ran ㅠ

11.[+1357, -24] If Kang Tae Wook dies, what will make Ha Myung Woo then?

12.[+1146, -27] It's a really annoying ending, It would have been better if you ended it with Eun Joo being the killer ㅡㅡ Ji Jin Hee has died and Ha Myung Woo took all the blame, ah what is this? doesn't Ha Myung Woo have a life? what a crazy person

20180325003608921utnh.jpg

Daum - mtstar: 'Misty' Ji Jin Hee left Kim Nam Joo and died..."Are you happy?"

1.[+1795, -145] The ending is High-Kick level...Didn't Go Hye Ran end two men's lives? What is the difference between this and Shin Se Kyung and Choi Daniel's ending?

2.[+986, -22] Only Kim Nam Joo's fashion remains 

3.[+5640, -139] It's annoying. Either you saved Ji Jin Hee or didn't send Ha Myung Ho to prison

4.[+860, -15] The drama eventually became richard simmons...

5.[+842, -16] The ending is trash 

6.[+852, -50] Are you happy?! One woman broke three men's lives. This is seriously the worst. My mood has become worse because of the ending

7.[+705, -19] I'm speechless...When I first watched it I guessed that Ji Jin Hee killed him... But why was it so ridiculous...the writer is a mystery...

8.[+569, -12] The ending is unbelievable 

9.[+592, -10] The worst ending ever. Only one remains...

10.[+452, -8] The writer is crazy and I'm crazy

-----

Rating: 8.4%

3 minutes ago, SUNlight02 said:

2.[+5902, -144] Kang Tae Wook is in a self driving car. He is not dead
2.[+986, -22] Only Kim Nam Joo's fashion remains

This.... this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. And the High Kick stuff... oh my. :lol:

I'm going to imagine my own ending due the curious way silver fox director jang houting HR's name during the taping.

HR heard TW calling her, saw his ghost and had a brain short circuit. Unfortunately HR died on the spot due to that weird illness that cased her to take the headache pills.

I still think the production chickend out from airing their initial/orginal storyline...

Awesome episode! Awesome show!

I stayed away from thread and live recap to be able to watch "raw" without any influence, and yes I am satisfied with this drama. I know I'll probably be one of the very few people who like how this show wrapped up. I admit it is not the ideal ending we all had hoped for, but for me, it all makes sense, real and believable (unlike God's Gift, which I'm still sore about). I read all your comments above about the finale, but I can't respond/comment much for now as I have to rush somewhere. I'll try to be back asap to share my thoughts...

PS: I am still bummed tho' that it wasn't explained how the black-box chip got into Kevin's coat...

eta: I sobbed and sobbed during their hug outside the quiet cafe...

I just hate the ending. TW was a weakling coward till the end. He still blame HR for his actions

. As if HR the one who pushed him to be mr perfect. In the end he chose death over facing the consequences of his actions. 

Plus HR weird spaced out in the newsroom. Is that a subtle message that women should not be ambitious coz women just cant have it all? 

Archived