[Drama 2018] Misty 미스티

Go Seung Ji

52 minutes ago, justamom said:

@jd50 was it you asking about the ticket? so it seems the location (Hannah intersection) is very near Hye Ran’s house.

Hye Ran thought she was alone that night and Tae Wook said he was in the office. That location and time capture proves he wasn’t, and that he had lied to her. That’s why she broke down.

If TW left home that night to meet with KL, why was he surprise to see him on the highway and made a sudden turn to follow KL. 

At the beginning of ep15 were were shown TW making a u-turn to go back home after he remembered about the ticket, so this must be the intersection near his house. Is this the same intersection that he got the ticket for? when i looked back at the end of ep14 it looks quiet different. In ep15 the speed limit shows 60 but in ep14 it shows 50. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt that kevin died because of accident. Nobody is a killer in the series. Maybe after kevin got into a fight with tae wook..he realized theres no more reason to live. He want to compensate eun joo for all her hardwork by staging his own death to leave her money. Tae wook might have witness the accident that killed kevin lee and tried to go back to kevin lees car to help him but too late. Hes dead already. Tae wook may have never realized that he dropped hye rans brooch while going back to check kevins condition. Im really pushing it to be a happy ending... trying all d possible scenarios 

28 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

If TW left home that night to meet with KL, why was he surprise to see him on the highway and made a sudden turn to follow KL. 

At the beginning of ep15 were were shown TW making a u-turn to go back home after he remembered about the ticket, so this must be the intersection near his house. Is this the same intersection that he got the ticket for? when i looked back at the end of ep14 it looks quiet different. In ep15 the speed limit shows 60 but in ep14 it shows 50. 

Tw was not on way to meet kevin. Tw went to meet hye ran who told him she is busy. She left to meet kevin and tae wook followed hye ran to witness she was meeting kevin.

He also witnessed the closeness. Now he was angry jealous upset and was on his way home when he spotted kevin on the other side of the road. Kevin was out because hyun joo called him. Thats when tae wook took u turn presumably to talk to kevin about leaving his wife alone but kevin must have chided him. In response tw wud have hit kevin...who fell back hit his head on the wall and died. What was a conscious effort from tae wook side was to go back home..get hye ran brooch and plant it in the car...

It shows you for all the perfect guy image... how twisted he was..angry on cheating...angry enough to frame her for the murder... did he become her lawyer to know about the case or to save her...

When did his anger subside and he thought of using this as an opportunity to win her back..

Was it lust that drove him..his feeling of not owning her? I dont doubt that he loves her but what kind of love is it? If mw did not hurt the reporter friend or kevins assistant then thats a more unconditional love..but ofcourse if mw did that he is another one of crazy lover like kevin n tae wook..

Problem is hye ran wont even realize or admit or analyze why this happened not with one guy but three..and to a mild intensity her own assistant

9 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Tw was not on way to meet kevin. Tw went to meet hye ran who told him she is busy. She left to meet kevin and tae wook followed hye ran to witness she was meeting kevin.

He also witnessed the closeness. Now he was angry jealous upset and was on his way home when he spotted kevin on the other side of the road. Kevin was out because hyun joo called him. Thats when tae wook took u turn presumably to talk to kevin about leaving his wife alone but kevin must have chided him. In response tw wud have hit kevin...who fell back hit his head on the wall and died. What was a conscious effort from tae wook side was to go back home..get hye ran brooch and plant it in the car...

ok i have a problem with that then. When did TW take HR's brooch?

I hate the moment in ep15 when EJ felt relief over HR's miserable.  Plus I dont get why EJ played dumb with reporter SY. She knew what was the significant of that deleted tape.  She even demanded HR to chose 1. The lost of a loving husband or 2. Free from being the murder suspect with that darn tape. She even lies to the detective when HR refused to bow down to her. 

Mr detective just to let you know TW's mom has access to their home. She has been going in and out their home for years  and even felt at home herself enough to prepare breakfast with her maid in tow.  

What I want to hear in episode 16 is TW telling HR " Yes I killed Kevin a thousand times in my mind" 

p/s I still cannot make myself to like the detective. 

42 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

ok i have a problem with that then. When did TW take HR's brooch?

10pm+  Tae Wook meets Hye Ran outside her office. They speak briefly, she goes off to meet Kevin

11pm + Hye Ran and Kevin in the car

Midnight Hye Ran meets with Eun Joo

1.30am HR goes home, collapses on the sofa. At the same time, Kevin and his wife fight. KL leaves the house after a phone call from someone in JBC 

1.35am Tae Wook comes out, sees HR, goes into a rage after seeing the brooch and thinking about Kevin Lee's words. "I can hold her whenever I want". Takes the brooch in anger.

1.45am Tae Wook sees Kevin Lee BY CHANCE, decides to go after him 

I don't think TW planned to see Kevin Lee. I think he was going to the office and just snatched the brooch in anger. I think it was unplanned homicide. 

But, I think Eun Joo may well have triggered the whole thing, like she did 19 years ago. That's what MW means in the preview.

Guest Athena416

1st time to post here and here are my thoughts:

• The scene about Kang Tae Wook taking the brooch from Hye Ran is from Hye Ran's imagination. Meaning, she is thinking of how Tae Wook got the brooch when she was asleep. We don't know what and how that happened in reality
  •  The reporter friend is still in the ICU. We still don't know who attacked her. What's the point of hiding the attackers' face during the scene if it would just be Tae Wook? He's already the main suspect in the viewers mind right now. Therefore, it's connected to the murderer reveal.
  • There still seems to be a little background reveal about Eun Joo, Hye Ran and Myung Woo 19 years ago. 
  • During the drama synopsis, as written here, http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/premiere-watch-radio-romance-cross-misty/, Misty was told to have three main suspects in the drama. We currently have been revealed about the two people (Go Hye Ran and Kang Tae Wook)..The last one? Still to come.

We still have more or less an hour to have this all wrapped up. Please keep watching until the finale and let us not lose hope.

5 minutes ago, Athena416 said:

1st time to post here and here are my thoughts:

• The scene about Kang Tae Wook taking the brooch from Hye Ran is from Hye Ran's imagination. Meaning, she is thinking of how Tae Wook got the brooch when she was asleep. We don't know what and how that happened in reality
  •  The reporter friend is still in the ICU. We still don't know who attacked her. What's the point of hiding the attackers' face during the scene if it would just be Tae Wook? He's already the main suspect in the viewers mind right now. Therefore, it's connected to the murderer reveal.
  • There still seems to be a little background reveal about Eun Joo, Hye Ran and Myung Woo 19 years ago. 
  • During the drama synopsis, as written here, http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/premiere-watch-radio-romance-cross-misty/, Misty was told to have three main suspects in the drama. We currently have been revealed about the two people (Go Hye Ran and Kang Tae Wook)..The last one? Still to come.

We still have more or less an hour to have this all wrapped up. Please keep watching until the finale and let us not lose hope.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:50 AM, Carmarie said:

This is the only post I have had time to read.  I will comment on this post and then write my reactions to episode 14.  I hope that I will not repeat anyone else comments... if so, please forgive me.

@il23  I agree with most of your post; however, I understood what HR was saying in a different way.  First,  we do not know what their past relationship was like.  It could be that HR and EJ were used to being open with each other and that is why she showed her the pictures.  I never got the impression that HR was telling EJ" to deal with it."  What I got out of their conversations that both of them were honest with each other.  What HR was guilty of is not reading EJ's state of mind correctly HR knew that EJ had the chip from her car's black box and EJ was out to hurt her.  EJ wanted to know which would hurt HR more, being a cheater or murderer.  HR's answer was honest, she said both.  HR also told EJ (paraphrasing) even if I got on my knees and apologized now, it won't make you happy, you are doing anything to survive, so my choice is I have not choice. EJ asked, HR, so you won't apologize to me?  HR tells EJ the only thing she did wrong was not killing him herself, she told KL things she did not want to tell him in order to survive.  This is not the time to tell you I am sorry (opening the door for a later apology); however, after all these dirty things calm down (the scandal) and if she did something wrong in the future, she would go to EJ and apologize.  EJ wanted to know if she still had grace in this situation, and HR told EJ she has no grace, she just wants to protect her pride, but she doesn't even have pride.  

To me, that exchange does not say "deal with it I don't have time for you", especially when you see HR crumble in the hallway after the exchange.

I feel sorry for both women, because whatever they had in the past, they can never regain and that is also tragic.  EJ actually lost four people, her husband, her baby, the manager and her best friend, HR.  EJ is truly all alone and I feel bad for her.   I think feeling that HR betrayed her hurt EJ more than her husband cheating or dying.  When conflicts occur between two people, there are always two points of view.  In many cases, both people think that they are right and when that happens, often the consequences are not favorable for either person.  

Now to my thoughts about episode 14.

TW's closing statement was eloquent and moving.  I was happy that the Court ruled in HR's favor because she did not kill KL

I love HR's style.  She left the anchor seat on her terms.  Many thought that she was not willing to share the limelight with a younger anchor or that she should move over for JW.  HR knew JW was not ready to take over the anchor seat.  Now that she is ready, to JW's and every one else's surprise, HR not only relinquished the anchor seat but gave JW her support. To my surprise HR's father-in-law is backing her, in taking down the elite, telling HR to take it as far as she can go.   TW is being good to HR and she is finally happy and content with her personal life.  Therefore,  I was pleased with episode 14 until the last scene, how long did her happiness last, one or two days?    I should have know better.   It appears that every time HR let know her guard and open herself to love, she is betrayed by those that she love.  She lived with the guilt of MW killing the jeweler and going to jail, now that she has opened her heart to her husband and is genuinely happy, she finds out that he could have killed KL..so sad. 

I have to believe that they TW and KL an altercation, but I still believe (hoping) it was a car accident.  I also hope that MW does not do anything to EJ, for HR's sake.  HR has not asked anyone to kill for her or even fight for her.   If TW killed KL, that would put such a burden on HR, how could she go on?  How would she be able to survive if her husband went to jail because he killed for her (without her knowledge.)    

I disagreed with the detective telling EJ that in his opinion the verdict was wrong.  He should have stuck with the court's decision, there isn't any evidence or motive  to prove that HR killed KL. No, he gave answer that continued to fuel EJ's hatred of HR which is totally unfair.   I think he knows that HR did not kill KL, but now feels that her husband might have killed for KL.  I just do not get it.  I do not get why the detective wants HR to be punished.  We are not responsible for others' actions.   Unless HR specifically told, encouraged or paid to have someone killed, then she is not responsible for the murder.  Why does he have a grudge against HR?  Because of the detective's grudge, I hope TW did not kill KL, that in the end, it was a tragic accident.  If it is an accident EJ can move on with her life, HR and TW can be happy and maybe ending the drama with HR finding out that she is pregnant. 

Final Word

I love this drama because although it is a murder mystery it also addresses a greater issue in our society today.  Currently  in many democratic societies there is an attack on free press and the news media reporting the truth.  In the end we might find that Kevin Lee's death was about corruption and did not have anything to do with HR or TW.    

TW has admitted to HR that he killed Kevin but I am not so sure. I think he is still in protection mode for HR. HR is a troubled soul and there is more to her involvement in the Jewelry Store Owners death and Kevin’s death. There is a flashback showing her dropping the bloody knife without blood stains on her. This is before MW went in and stabbed the owner. I believe MW ultimately killed the owner but there was an incident involving HR that she has repressed. I truly feel she has mental health issues affecting her memory and her perception of herself. Neither TW or HR are truly honest with one another or themselves. They both place saving face above open communication. MW is scary and totally a nut job. Total obsession with a woman for 19 years is just slam crazy. Without his involvement in HR’s life the owner may have been injured but not killed and HR would not have lived as a wounded woman all of her adult life while appearing as a to amazing, trailblazing woman anchor. MW is not just spouting words I believe he is capable of killing  Eun Joo, but was it MW that beat up HR’s reporter friend. There is something amidst in all of this. Blaming TW is too easy. But how did that brooch get in Kevin’s car. Is there another man obsessed with HR capable of killing for her or who wants her to suffer for not loving him? 

TW has admitted to HR that he killed Kevin but I am not so sure. I think he is still in protection mode for HR. HR is a troubled soul and there is more to her involvement in the Jewelry Store Owners death and Kevin’s death. There is a flashback showing her dropping the bloody knife without blood stains on her. This is before MW went in and stabbed the owner. I believe MW ultimately killed the owner but there was an incident involving HR that she has repressed. I truly feel she has mental health issues affecting her memory and her perception of herself. Neither TW or HR are truly honest with one another or themselves. They both place saving face above open communication. MW is scary and totally a nut job. Total obsession with a woman for 19 years is just slam crazy. Without his involvement in HR’s life the owner may have been injured but not killed and HR would not have lived as a wounded woman all of her adult life while appearing as a to amazing, trailblazing woman anchor. MW is not just spouting words I believe he is capable of killing  Eun Joo, but was it MW that beat up HR’s reporter friend. There is something amidst in all of this. Blaming TW is too easy. But how did that brooch get in Kevin’s car. Is there another man obsessed with HR capable of killing for her or who wants her to suffer for not loving him? 

i'm super worried whether or not mw bashed the reporter in under tw's orders or his own call. 

that's my only concern after watching ep 15. 

also, i'm glad to hear how ghr defended tw with director jang and eunjoo. its unimaginable for her. 

in a few hours, we will have all our answers. brace ourselves guys! 

i must say this is the best discussion thread i've participated in since 2009. sending  :heart: to all cos we may need it tonight. 

I just watched episode 15.

A few things I want to comment.

The detective still looked like a fool. The investigation was unprofessional from the beginning. I apreciate that he did not give up on his hunch ( when he realised that it wasn`t an accident) but to point Hye Ran as an only prime suspect and harass her with weak evidence was wrong.

Myung-Woo was right. Killing the first time will be difficult, the second and thrid time will be easier. Eun Joo should go to the police if she realised that Hyung Woo did something with Kevin`s manager. We don`t know for sure that he is the one who attached reporter Yoon (it is odd if he was him) but we had some clues to suspect him. If both cases, he went too far.

Tae Wook.  The revelation from the episode 15 was not surprising. It was obvious that he did a confrontation with Kevin that night. It was plausible that he had something to do with his "accident". There were other hints that made us go there. But I want to see how the events took place. I will be surprised if he really planted the brooch in Kevin`s car. Why want to cover the killing (maybe an accident, or a manslaughter) making it seen like an accident but left incrimination evidence to suspect his wife? 

Eun Joo was wrong. Hye Ran did not make the man in her life murderers. They chose their own path. I am sorry for Hye Ran. She is  not perfect. Maybe she was not the best wife or woman but she did not deserve what it is happening to her. Myun Woo and Tae Wook, why did you do that to her? No wonder she was in denial all the episode.  I want Hye Ran to say the truth in the end, to eliberate herself.

The thing is if kevin could take the black box chip could he not take the brooch? Do we see hye ran wearing brooch when she went to dro p eun joo home?

2 hours ago, justamom said:

10pm+  Tae Wook meets Hye Ran outside her office. They speak briefly, she goes off to meet Kevin

11pm + Hye Ran and Kevin in the car

Midnight Hye Ran meets with Eun Joo

1.30am HR goes home, collapses on the sofa. At the same time, Kevin and his wife fight. KL leaves the house after a phone call from someone in JBC 

1.35am Tae Wook comes out, sees HR, goes into a rage after seeing the brooch and thinking about Kevin Lee's words. "I can hold her whenever I want". Takes the brooch in anger.

1.45am Tae Wook sees Kevin Lee BY CHANCE, decides to go after him 

I don't think TW planned to see Kevin Lee. I think he was going to the office and just snatched the brooch in anger. I think it was unplanned homicide. 

But, I think Eun Joo may well have triggered the whole thing, like she did 19 years ago. That's what MW means in the preview.

This makes perfect sense but again how did eun joo start it? Now and back then..she has no role to play

18 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Do we see hye ran wearing brooch when she went to dro p eun joo home?

Yes, as Hye Ran imagines it. But @Athena416 is right, it’s Hye Ran’s guess about what really happened.

As for Eun Joo, we will find out shortly!! 19 years ago, my (and several others) guess is that she told Myung Woo Hye Ran had gone to the pawn shop, and said something to provoke his male pride and rage. We still don’t know how she knows about the song.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Misty 미스티 - Finale: Tonight @ 23:00 KST

<strike> there is still a glimmer of hope in me for tw after reading the posts here </strike>

updated: https://www.bah-doo.com/misty-live-recap-episode-16-final/

we all want EJ to go down somehow. ghr looks at peace in the preview... 

even though booking the holiday seems to make him a flight risk. but it was stated that its only for 4 days. 

yes i know he can turn into a fugitive overseas but lets not go there. 

i just love how our questions are answered each week. the writer knows how to create tension and anticipate audience reaction. i am sure we will be satisfied!!!

will stay up to see anyone with a live recap.

7 minutes ago, xoxobleach said:

there is still a glimmer of hope in me for tw after reading the posts here. we all want EJ to go down somehow. ghr looks at peace in the preview... 

even though booking the holiday seems to make him a flight risk. but it was stated that its only for 4 days. 

yes i know he can turn into a fugitive overseas but lets not go there. 

i just love how our questions are answered each week. the writer knows how to create tension and anticipate audience reaction. i am sure we will be satisfied!!!

will stay up to see anyone with a live recap.

We're hanging out here:

https://www.bah-doo.com/misty-live-recap-episode-16-final

MISTY E15 + RATING

0000836105_001_20180324002105088.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - xportsnews: 'Misty' Ji Jin Hee was Go Joon's killer...Kim Nam Joo shocked

1.[+3620, -59] I think there is more...

2.[+2766, -54] Ji Jin Hee's face expression before he answered was daebak

3.[+2264, -70] At the end when he said 'Yes' I got goosebumps 

4.[+2138, -761] He didn't save Kevin Lee and left him to die that means he died in a different way...Anyways, my head hurts ㅠㅠㅠ

5.[+1599, -248] Daebak...He is totally a son of a wealthy man...He wrapped his wound well and made his wife suffer ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He put her in the palm of his hands ㅠㅠ At the end...I did it so what? He had that kind of face expression

6.[+830, -17] I think it was just a traffic accident but he didn't save him and abandoned him...He didn't kill him directly but indirectly...something like that

7.[+769, -17] They made the wonderful Kang Tae Wook a psychopath

8.[+779, -29] Could Kang Tae Wook not be the killer? ㅠㅠㅠ I hope there is a huge twist at the end ㅠㅠㅠ

9.[+724, -36] He could have been her lifeguard but they turned him into a psychopath

10.[+608, -11] Today, Ji Jin Hee's expression looked like a psychopath

11.[+582, -18] It's the most tragic ending

12.[+504, -12] He made it look like he completely love Hye Ran but when he broke the reporter's window I really got goosebumps 

13.[+482, -14] If it turned out he didn't kill him later just the fact he put that brooch in his car makes him a total psychopath

-----

Rating: 7.3%

so the irony of it all... director jang mantra of news is fact is MIST UP. 

eun joo putting blame on ghr for her misfortunes as well when eunjoo herself is the trigger of it all.

she has been lying to herself and pinning it on poor ghr.

i think that is what the writer is trying to put across. 

there are no absolutes in this world. (well i would say only MW is the absolute or as some one you mentioned, hardcore. he has remained true blue. no mist detected.)

everything is misty.

ghr ending said  I thought I almost achieved it, but when I opened my hand, there was nothing.... everything was a mist

only at the finale did i appreciate the title -.- well besides the intro + title of each ep.

so i guess we, audience has been mist up as well.

100% success for writer nim. 

after thought

so mw killed and can easily kill again.

tw wanted to die w kl and failed, so he attempted it again -.-

@enigmatic_zephy: i guess he couldn't die on a snowy day but he will die on a misty day

both men kept making life choices based on ghr but they chose to, so its their responsibility.

poor ghr, she has to bear the consequences when she wanted them to do no such thing.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2018] Misty 미스티

I am so angry with this last development of the story. Why make TW so miserable, he was so in live with a woman that only used him until the end. HR last attempt to be happy with TW is just naive. TW cam not go back to be himself after everything that happend and that is her foult. And the end the one that would suffer all this would be TW parents. And HR would continue to be herself to pride and ambitious but alone as she wanted. 

Archived