[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

same here how did you know @UnniSarah @sava2sava i think we're both missing this stuff :( i hope she's not! that'll be sad!

@wdsayang same to you chingoo & all here, it's almost ending though :)

Hello Everyone, It's seems some of you misinterpret my comments.. As of now GY isn't sterile but the birthcontrol and whatever that OSR is so happily putting in there food that she loves to bring them on the pretenses that she's happily enjoy cooking for JS and GY is a part of her plan to use GY not able to have kids is the means to get them divorced.. Only thing is she's not going to realizes she messed GY up for life. I don;t think JS would ever find out what his mom did to GY even if he do.. GY still will want to divorce because he's going to want a family but will feel obligated to GY for what his mom done..  

10 hours ago, lee-chan said:

still in episode 88!

It has crossed my mind though, maybe the end game here is that ONR is a match for GW kidney. I'm not sure if she's willing to give it unless something explosive forces her too, or that she will get into an accident. Just my opinion though. 

@lee-chan  That did cross my mind and OSR will use giving her kidney for GY to divorce and help her enter back in JS life..

Actually, it cannot remain a secret forever. Ji Seok's mother has relented but Ji Seok because of Go Ya will do his best to protect Go Ya. Oh Na Ra is really acting like a spurned "lover". She thought of doing this because Ji Seok had "cut" her off. Even she got her sister's "blessing", she has not got Ji Seok's.

I suppose it just a prelude to Ha Jin Ah coming into Go Ya's life.

I feel really confused by two comments in this thread: Go-Ya is infertile and Sa-Ra is giving Go-Ya medicine in a hidden way so she does not get pregnant. I have not seen any of these two facts in the development of the drama ... did I miss something or are they speculations?

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Hello Everyone, It's seems some of you misinterpret my comments.. As of now GY isn't sterile but the birthcontrol and whatever that OSR is so happily putting in there food that she loves to bring them on the pretenses that she's happily enjoy cooking for JS and GY is a part of her plan to use GY not able to have kids is the means to get them divorced.. Only thing is she's not going to realizes she messed GY up for life. I don;t think JS would ever find out what his mom did to GY even if he do.. GY still will want to divorce because he's going to want a family but will feel obligated to GY for what his mom done..  

Did this already happen or is this your prediction of what will happen??

ONR is heading for everyone to find out what she did. Her ex husband who is the Dr to GW, and likes the mother of the child. Her sister who likes to put the blame on TP and JS's grandmother who at one time tried to help her fix her relationship with her sister. Her selfishness and inability to take responsibility for what she did to GY's family will burn her and her sister badly. JS's mom is going to get a big slap when everything eventually comes out. ONR is going to make her look so bad in the eyes of a lot of people. 

JS and GY have to keep fighting together. 

12 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

ONR is heading for everyone to find out what she did. Her ex husband who is the Dr to GW, and likes the mother of the child. Her sister who likes to put the blame on TP and JS's grandmother who at one time tried to help her fix her relationship with her sister. Her selfishness and inability to take responsibility for what she did to GY's family will burn her and her sister badly. JS's mom is going to get a big slap when everything eventually comes out. ONR is going to make her look so bad in the eyes of a lot of people. 

JS and GY have to keep fighting together. 

I wonder if the Doc will distance himself from GY's mom once he gets to know about ONR being the root cause for GW problem.  I hope he does not.  I see that both him and GY mom are good natured and will want to stay with each other.  

JS had some nice harsh words for his aunt.  She is totally appalled at his behavior since she thinks that he is protecting GY .  She has no clue how tormented he was when he heard his own aunt on the phone and how evil she was.  I hope even TP kicks her out and OSR kicks her out or JS grandma kicks both the sisters out on the street.  

guys am not happy with this latest epi bec of this mean wicked woman ONR and Sara wanting to get her back? come on! enough is enough with this woman right?

@Morelia me too i'm not sure if i missed something about that issue of giving GY something to prevent her fr getting preggy and that she's infertile! :(

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I wonder if the Doc will distance himself from GY's mom once he gets to know about ONR being the root cause for GW problem.  I hope he does not.  I see that both him and GY mom are good natured and will want to stay with each other.  

JS had some nice harsh words for his aunt.  She is totally appalled at his behavior since she thinks that he is protecting GY .  She has no clue how tormented he was when he heard his own aunt on the phone and how evil she was.  I hope even TP kicks her out and OSR kicks her out or JS grandma kicks both the sisters out on the street.  

I have always thought that once the doctor finds out the whole truth of what ONR did and who the family is she hurt he would try to distance himself and I feel its going to be the same with GY's adopted mom when she learns that the Dr. is the ex husband of ONR that she left to take up with TP. What I also feel like is once everything comes out even who GY's bio mom is and that she is not related to her adopted family eventually the Dr and the mom will come back together. One thing is for certain the man will never be back with ONR. He is finally over her and had found love again but ONR's actions impacted a lot of lives and hurt his favorite nephew who he is still close to even though he is no longer married into that family. 

ONR thinks its all GY's doing but she does not want to think that JS is being the way he is because he has learned everything from her not GY. Its going to eventually slap her in the face that GY never said a word but her own nasty actions are what outed her to JS. I expect JS to tell her too and that due to her he was hit by a car. I think when she and his mom realize this is when ONR will finally have to face what she has done. 

ONR's main issue is she used JS as a substitute for her own lost child and truly sees herself as his mother and thinks she has a right to act up this way. Its all about her and never about anyone else that she could have hurt. Her thought process makes her want to act like a victim but you can never be a victim if you are the perpetrator that hurt so many with you evil acts. The image of her that JS had is gone and he sees the truth and its not a pretty picture. The fact that ONR is not sorry and blames GY for why her relationship with JS is broken only shows again how everything he has heard and seen is true about her. 

ONR was told by his grandmother that she really does not care about JS if she had then she never would have tried to see him behind his mom's back. ONR thought because he always saw her anyway that he would never turn away from her. She felt it was a sure bet that he loved her more then his mom or any woman. Only she got a slap down that he doesn't anymore and it burns her up that she is no longer number one in his life. ONR will continue to act out and she and SR are going to end up getting a huge slap down when the truth of who GY is related to comes out. 

SR will need her eyes open as well to her sister true character and that she was being played so that she could get close to JS. SR also needs to have someone show her exactly what type of person she and NR really are and I think GY's mom is going to do it. 

GY's birth mom does not seem like the type to let things go when she realizes how her birth daughter was mistreated. SR and ONR are gong to get a big lesson from this woman eventually. 

Okay I have to guess that ONR isn’t making it in the house.  In the preview JS confronts ONR who still has on the same clothes.  It’s possible JS catches ONR just after she walks in the front door??   In the preview when JS meets TP he has ONR’s red suitcase with him. :huh:  

About GW’s kidney transparent,  I have to guess that TP might be the one who donates his kidney.  TP has to redeem himself for what he did.  

Hello ladies  Let see how evil Oh Na Ra is 

Manipulating her sister 

Spoiler

FhFBOG2GwfX-c6RF-sd8R00ipvk7LBSuzn_d4V2u

cHPiYgczaNLyVDvuk-HPlAT61_lGgJZLlJzWGVb4 

Is wrong of me to enjoy watching Oh Na Ra manipulate her sister. Not at all because Oh Sa Ra does the same thing to her kids. Luckily for Ji Seok and Eun Seok they both have Jang Ok Ja. Jang Ok Ja was the best person for both her sons to have look up to including Han Jae Woong

Thank the lord Jo HyeEun is a gossiper she was able to tell Ji Seok what she saw 

Spoiler

jD42kL7N9K3CUV1KoKT7G4sUjNJ_ozsEvnaxnUyD

2IguOHOCQjB0L2xpCFrWtMPPDhRNCcXyrixg4X1d 

Ji Seok and HE's reaction is priceless

Spoiler

RpMrGeeinipPoAbJm6jLcoWrGCq5q4mmSA8AxjYE   

Oh Na Ra is finally showing her true colors to her Sister's IN Law family. Even strangers   smh smh smh 

On 4/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, philosophie said:

Did this already happen or is this your prediction of what will happen??

One of OSR's conditions for letting GY marry JS was that not register their marriage for at least a year and that GY would not get pregnant for that year.  If OSR is putting something in the food then it must be to ensure there is no pregnancy.  I know she is not a very nice person but I thought she was starting to like GY so I don't think she would intentionally give her something that would cause her to be infertile.  I could be wrong about her though.  I am hoping that she does not force them to get divorced after the year is up or as a result of something she has done.  I believe JS would leave his mother and aunt before giving up on GY at this point.

1 hour ago, booha said:

About GW’s kidney transparent,  I have to guess that TP might be the one who donates his kidney.  TP has to redeem himself for what he did.  

I think so too.  He may get divorced from ONR and end up living and working with his sister and he will redeem himself by giving GW his kidney.

1 hour ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I think so too.  He may get divorced from ONR and end up living and working with his sister and he will redeem himself by giving GW his kidney.

TP has already started to change. He was actually kind to GY twice now since he came back. He was sincere with his advice to her relationship to JI Seok. I agree OTP will leave ONR once he realize that she has been using from the begining and she never loved him but love what he could give her. 

HebD0IJG1Ufj892GcQjyGsMm1xhZAeIqMBCgQx9j 

Archived