[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

4 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Oh Na Ra to call her ex husband to take her back. Shameless hussy.

@Jackie1048.... She is a shameless hussy. Now that she chooses to go back to her sister, she is going to try to come between her ex and GY’s adoptive mom. We all know her ex has already fallen for GY’s adoptive mom.

@wdsayang  This is what I think is going to happen.  It is Yang Sook who is going to tell GY she is adopted, OSR is going to kick her out and get them separated. OSR ans ONR are going to hang up on her since both sisters are alike and they will try to her ONR get back together with Han Jae Woong. Chingu , If His happens I am ok with it. In preview we see GY ans HJN getting close. She has already talked to her, she is buying her a jacket and then she will be there for GY when she has been abandoned by her family and in law. I know that JS’s Halmeoni won’t abandoned ans might push HJN and HY to get even closer until HJN find out GY is her daughter. 

It seems every time GY is with HJN she would get this look on her face (. IS IT WARMTH, PULL OR COMFORT). 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice episode today even though it was sad with all the fighting and learning about some of the secrets .  Even though I hate GB very much and her attitude, I think her behavior may be because of the pain she endured herself losing her father.  If GY and GB are of the same age, was TP two timing at that time.  We still need to hear about GY birth secret and if she is TP biological child.  

ONR was the scum as usual calling her ex and asking if he would take her back?  ONR is someone who looks for a sugar daddy.  What did TP have to offer her for her to leave the doctor and fall in love since she wants to jump ship?  Was it difficult for her living with the doctor at that time financially? or may be it was an emotional attachment to TP or just the teenage hormones kicking in at a later time in life.  We have to remember how ONR would have grown up with OSR and what effect it might have had on ONR, being controlled and not being able to make a decision for herself.  

I am fine handling most of the stuff but GY being unhappy and even when the birth secret comes out, I hope GY is not traumatized as she was when handling her brother's kidney operation.  

On 4/4/2018 at 5:38 AM, Jackie1048 said:

Oh Na Ra is really shameless to get her ex husband to help. Loved the big tick off by him. She still think she did nothing wrong.

yes she's absolutely thick-skinned both of them! she's in self-denial if you will and imagine calling her ex husb it's bec she's in dire need of wealth she cldnt stand being destitute as she's now n even boating to her friends n treating them to expensive restos! LOL

@booha chingoo sori for late rep n coming here, got so bz as usual & yeah you noticed it too in kdramas there's numerous (similar) scripts like that even if they both loath ea other they yield to them n meet them! i think personally (albeit we know dramas are fictional) if i'm angry w/someone, i wldnt want to see/talk to them bec i wld just play hypocrite if i do that!

but woah this latest epi was quite exciting, excuse me if this is a spoiler but that aunt tae ran is just disgusting n sorry to say she deserved to be splashed with water by GY's mom! she betrayed GY's mom big time! btw i think NR will find out one way or the other that GY or JS are married to ea other sooner or later, they can't keep that a secret forever!

can't wait for the nxt epi!

guys am not sure about any of you here but i give just 1 point for GY's mean father for keeping her marriage a secret to NR! :unsure: i think we all know how immature he's been n all that but at least for this moment he's able to keep his mouth zipped for the sake of GY/JS!

hvnt chkd if the latest epi is now subbed but let's savour the few epis while it lasts! :)

11 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

guys am not sure about any of you here but i give just 1 point for GY's mean father for keeping her marriage a secret to NR! :unsure: i think we all know how immature he's been n all that but at least for this moment he's able to keep his mouth zipped for the sake of GY/JS!

hvnt chkd if the latest epi is now subbed but let's savour the few epis while it lasts! :)

Sure he is at negative -999 now. :wink:

On 4/11/2018 at 5:54 AM, Jackie1048 said:

Looks like Oh Na Ra is jumping ship and will abandon Choi Tai Pyung.

It is really below the belt for Oh Na Ra to call her ex husband to take her back. Shameless hussy.

Oh Na Ra wants her old life back. It is her own wilful behaviour and rebellion she had destroyed two families.

@Jackie1048  I'm just flabbergasted..  What gives her the right to think that going back to her EX will allow her to be back in her family live and loved by JS wife because she's the Aunt..  After what she's done to GY family she deserves no happiness in life.. She's serving TP divorce papers and I hope he sue her or have the Ex to sue her for the money of the house I don't want to see her walking away as if nothings happen nor living a good life she should be made to work and suffer the rest of her life like GW is doing her and TP both..

On 4/11/2018 at 8:59 AM, wdsayang said:

@UnniSarahOnce the secret about ONR is revealed, GY will be thrown away by her adopted family, but when the secret about GY's birth is revealed then that is a good reason for GY to leave them and stay with her bio mom. just like her aunt's dream.

And talk about HJN, It seems right there was an agreement between her and TP. HJN thought that TP was sending her blackmail because he needed money. No one knows about the truth story behind GY's birth except TP and HJN herself. But if ONR finds out this (i think she will), she surely take advantage of this situation by blackmailing HJN. Now, I wonder what the reason of HJN abandoned GY? is she a child out of HJN's wedlock? (Sad, it will be the worst possible for GY). Imagine when GY knows about it, can she really  back to her bio mom?

@wdsayang  I don't think it's TP or ONR blackmailing her I think it's someone from the family she married into..  

Look now that TP is broke busted and disgusted she's serving him and smiling about it.. I bet JS is going to want to move out and GY will look dumbfounded..

OSR is going to sht bricks once she finds out what relation GY is to TP and ONR is going to tell her GY married JS to get back at her especially when she learns that GY knew who OSR was all the time and felt she lied to her.. She would never think it was JS doing because of his relationship with OSR.. It's really going to get bad when she learns the real reason why JS cut ties when his Aunt wasn't for her sake but GY.. I also think this is about the time GY will find out she's sterile.. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava.... what do you mean GY is sterile??? I didn’t know that GY is sterile? Why would she be sterile. 

Whoa...GY is sterile?! I know she agreed to her Mother-in-law's condition to not start a family within the 1st year of her marriage to JS, but I had no clue she's sterile? 

18 minutes ago, whome said:

Whoa...GY is sterile?! I know she agreed to her Mother-in-law's condition to not start a family within the 1st year of her marriage to JS, but I had no clue she's sterile? 

We have all been asking @UnniSarah about it.  She was the one who stated that GY is sterile.  

I did not think for a newyork minute that OSR would accept ONR back into their realm.  She told her to change everything back to the way it was and am trying to figure out how she is going to bring back JS 's Dad from the dead.  

Looking at it now, Oh Na Ra is totally a selfish woman. She admitted as much that she was attracted to Tae Pyung because he was successful. After 10 years, they faced the karma of their deed when they get rejected by their first family after so merciless abandoning them.

I doubt Ji Seok's mother will received Oh Na Ra even she tell her sister she will divorce Tae Pyung. The damage is already done so no point in salving something that already has a huge crack.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:02 AM, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava.... what do you mean GY is sterile??? I didn’t know that GY is sterile? Why would she be sterile. 

same here how did you know @UnniSarah @sava2sava i think we're both missing this stuff :( i hope she's not! that'll be sad!

@wdsayang same to you chingoo & all here, it's almost ending though :)

still in episode 88!

It has crossed my mind though, maybe the end game here is that ONR is a match for GW kidney. I'm not sure if she's willing to give it unless something explosive forces her too, or that she will get into an accident. Just my opinion though. 

GY really have way to win JS family. not counting that 2 face ONR.

i think we all know by now who send that letter to GY real ma. it her greedy pa. he think by doing this he will get easy money from GY real ma.

i hope she prove him wrong. this man is one lazy men. he always looking for easy way to get money. that why he sue his own kid.

i dont see what JS old bro see in that spolier brat GY half sis. once he married her he will see her realself. he will regrat ever marrying that brat. i dont think that spolier brat can be a good wife at all.

she live like a spolier brat who dont do anything at home at all.

Archived