[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

GY is such a kind woman. evn cooking seaweed soup for a woman she havnt know for long. i wonder how GY going react once she findout the woman she cook seaweed soup for is her real ma.

well i guess the cat is out of the bag. i hope JS/his uncle will be able to protract GY from that 2 face ONR.

knowing how much that 2 face ONR hate GY. she will try to hurt GY in some way.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, UnniSarah said:

I think like some of you said, GY's reall mom will appear so that GY can be accepted by JS's mom. But once she appears, YS will lose GY and will finally relaized how much she did care for her. She will finally realize her worth but it will be too late. Do you know how she will sever the lines between them,. It will be by finally telling GY and her future in laws that GY is an orphan. That blow will have a severe ramification that she won't be able to fix. Only GW will bind the family back together. That is what is see coming up. :cold_sweat::bawling::bawling: 

UnniSarah, I'm only on ep 30, but I hope this comes true because I'm hating GY's adoptive mother to the umpteenth degree. After GY wasn't even interviewed for the job because of that nasty man bias towards her not having a degree (makes me want GY to succeed so that company will come looking for her), her "mother" was beyond hateful. Glad GY poured out her pain, hate that she apologized for it later.

NR is not going to be satisfied until what she did is out to everyone. When that happens and ever single person that learns the details of what she did or has been doing she will want to hide. Nothing she did was good. Everything she did was evil. If she had listened to JS and her Ex she would have at least been able to live her life quietly but greed got to her. Her need to live lavishly and well and be seen as someone good. This is all because of how she was raised but its something ugly inside of her as well. 

What she is about to do is going to backfire on her and the one who will end up hurt with her will be her sister who still thinks that TP is the only bad guy in that ugly drama they played out 10 years ago. I expect that she is going to try to make things hard for GY and when that happens and her sister tries to get rid of GY things will blow up. I can see JS exposing the truth of what she did putting his mom to shame by NR's actions. The next is going to be the reveal that GY is the Chairman's bio daughter that TP took away. Then what happened to her for the last 10 years will come out as well. NR is really going to be in a world of hurt when this woman realizes what TP and NR did to GY. SR is going to get her slap down then for how she treated GY. 

NR does not seem to want to face that her actions were no one's fault but her own. NR likes to place blame elsewhere or make up excuses for why she did the things she did or try to lie instead of facing the truth of her bad behavior. Because even now she can't seem to stop and is angry that they are mad at her and do not want to deal with her so she will do something that will end up blowing the lid off of what she did 10 years ago and has been doing now and will expose her true personality. 

IF she cared for anyone other than herself then she would have felt shame and not want to hurt JS. But I don't see her care for JS as love I see it as a bit of obsession after the loss of her own child but also the need to be better than her sister.  Everything that NR has done is selfish. If she truly cared for JS and his happiness she would not want to ruin it. But when someone looks at her like she is trash, when someone calls her out on her ugly and evil behavior she can't stand that she is not seen as perfect, rich and great. 

Guest wdsayang

ONR did a test on OSR...how much she hated TP and his daughter. Ok, the storm will be coming soon..ONR tried to play her last card to make sure GY suffer till the end. 

So I only hope JS and GY stay together till the end. 

5 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

ONR did a test on OSR...how much she hated TP and his daughter. Ok, the storm will be coming soon..ONR tried to play her last card to make sure GY suffer till the end. 

Saw that too.  Since the subs are not out, could not figure out the rest of the conversation.

The storm is definitely coming.  Wonder what GY and ONR talked at the end which shocked GY.  

Does ONR know that GY is not YS biological daughter?  I think if she did know - she would have used it since it was a trump card.  I wish GY dad (non dad) tells GY that NR knows that she is married to JS and beware of the problems NR would cause.  

1 hour ago, wdsayang said:

This to me is why ONR is such a hypocrite! Here she is spouting how much she loves JS and sees him as her son since she practically raised him. How she once to return back home to SR. Yet, her goal is to take down GY. She has no care how JS feels or care for the outcome on how she takes down GY. Does she not realize that by making life miserable for GY, it will also adversely affect JS & family. JS already knows the truth about ONR. Does she not realize this? Does she think by taking down GY, she will be redeemed in JS's eyes? JS already doesn't want anything to do with ONR cause he knows the truth. He's sorry to GY and her family every day knowing what his aunt did. Yet, when sh** hits the fan brought about from ONR, only ONR will be feeling the hatred from everyone for what she's done. With her actions in trying to bring down GY, the truth will be revealed to everything just how selfish, greedy, petty and evil she truly is. She has hidden it from everyone except GY's family. Now, her own family and everyone will know. JS & his uncle already knows her true self. She's only going to make things much worse for herself.

Even if she reveals that GY is not YS biological daughter, and is revealed to be HJN's daughter, I don't really see this as a bad thing. GY was taken from HJN. HJN did not willingly let her go. Although, she didn't do much searching for GY over the years, but still being HJN's daughter isn't bad. GY isn't an orphan. In fact, her background just got better. Plus, ironic thing is that HJN has stated in the past that she wished JS was her son-in-law. In a turn-about way, he is. 

I see in the preview that ONR is complaining to HJN that GY is coming in between her & her nephew. Waiting till HJN finds out that she's OTP's wife/ex-wife and how she treated GY. ONR will then really see what "have no mercy" means.

Guest wdsayang

@angelwingssf i guess in GY/ONR convo , ONR said that she's not going anywhere coz she want to make sure GY  have a miserables life coz she think GY is the one who will be abandoned by someone she loves in the end of the game. sorry if i'm wrong.

Guest wdsayang

@angelwingssf sorry i was wrong with the translate. ONR said: The one who should go is not her but GY herself.

I wish TP tells JS about ONR already find out their married secret. So he'll make sure ONR won't dare to hurt GY again.

that 2 face ONR why cant she just be happy for JS. if she love JS as much as she say. she should be happy he find a woman he love. but instead she ploting to hurt his wife. now that she know GY married the man she love the most.

i really hope JS uncle do what he say, that he will ruin ONR. if she try to hurt JS/his family.

i hope GY real ma dont leave korean. now GY going need her more then ever. if that 2 face ONR go through with what she say.

Okay at ep 41 and ONR and the father are just deplorable. The father is worse because he's treating his own family this way. So needless to say, my heart filled with much gladness when his ex-family beat him down. Loved every moment of it.

In ep 42, the director did a really great job in showing how lost GY felt after speaking to her father about the lawsuit. She wander the streets not knowing where to go or who to turn too. She looks so lost that it breaks my heart. She runs to the police officers and realizes they can't help. She continues to roam the streets searching and looking, but not know who could help........then she remembers JS. That scene was really well filmed.

Guest wdsayang

@iclarakl i agree with u,  i also want to give a credit to the director, he is really good at capturing the emotions of his actors/actresses esp the OTP. Not only him, the actor/actress and the writer also deserve it. Hope their team won many awards for their great performance this year.

Wow.  Appalled at ONR in today's episode.  Even though she knows that she cannot beat GY, she traumatizes her.  I wish GY gets more guts to handle ONR.  She even tells HJN that JS wife is the problem between her and JS.  Scum like ONR only know how to deceive and they will do anything and everything to get an upper hand.  Her acting with her sister, her arrogance with GY, her temperament with HJN, her mellowness with Halmoni all are descriptions of a narcissist.  It is always about her.  She has no capability to work and earn and make a living.  She is like a leech sponging off of any one for that matter.  She had no shame to receive the money from her sister nor stealing the house from GY's mother to fulfill her ambitions and live like an inflated egotistical balloon in front of her friends.  I hope the writer punishes her severely.  Because most of these dramas need to give a moral to the story and punishment is one such endearment for doing bad things to others.  If everything is forgiven  and there is a Kumbayaa ending, there would not be a balance of Good and Bad Karma and the perpetrators will continue to do this even in real life.  

If GY ends up preggers during the whole reveal when SR and YS find out the truth, then it may also stop the fire a little cause YS knows from experience of collapsing while preggers and SR seems to have some morals not to be cruel to a preg woman.

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Wow.  Appalled at ONR in today's episode.  Even though she knows that she cannot beat GY, she traumatizes her.

@angelwingssf... I too was appalled at her attitude. I agree she is EVIL and her sister can be just as vindictive as her sister. I think ONR learned from her sister and mastered the art of deception. Smh SMh 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-055.gif crazy-monkey-emoticon-055.gif

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Scum like ONR only know how to deceive and they will do anything and everything to get an upper hand.  Her acting with her sister, her arrogance with GY, her temperament with HJN, her mellowness with Halmoni all are descriptions of a narcissis

@angelwingssf  Oh Na Ra has so many faces but this is the face I wish people would see. Seeing that face will open a lot of eyes concerning her.  

RfzJCQsCNeupHbL1_d4Q8Rhg6_kHlopd96-WhDRe

I find ES and GB cute but not very sure if ES is over his ex wife. He acts like he isn't over her but is very attracted to GB. For example this scene was so funny because I feel GB is trying to hard to get his attention. I still find GB immature need to grow up some more. GB has spent her entire life being pampered and doesn't know when to sho respect to her elders. When she is arounf ES's mom, she doesn't play the part of trying to get browin points with his mom which is bad in opinion. ES's mom is very cruel. I wonder if GB will be able to beat  SR. 

llKBfsoj97BzOUWjwFNXKOkP3eAaORTn5vcXdJcK

Hi.

i was watching this on and off and I think I missed something... ONR - what did she do to her sister’s husband? I vaguely remembered her sister yelling at her but not really getting the reason. I was waiting for the subs but I think I missed it.  And does anyone know what episode it was? Thanks.

9 minutes ago, noomma said:

Hi.

i was watching this on and off and I think I missed something... ONR - what did she do to her sister’s husband? I vaguely remembered her sister yelling at her but not really getting the reason. I was waiting for the subs but I think I missed it.  And does anyone know what episode it was? Thanks.

Hey chingu I forgot what episode but basically when ONR left her family to be with TP, JSs dad took OSR to vacation to cheer her up and I guess they saw ONR on the street so while trying to get her JSs dad got in the car accident with the the truck of doom. So basically OSR blamed ONR for her husbands death

i think haha

Archived