[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

44 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

Oh Na Ra is really shameless to get her ex husband to help. Loved the big tick off by him. She still think she did nothing wrong.

It was really nice to see him kick her out and drag GY's mom away from there.  Did we see GY Bmom coming to TP compound in the preview?  So,  is it  TP who has been blackmailing HJN ?  The conversation of JS and ONR was also good to see especially when she acted all coy wanting to know who the person he was with?  TP slid off the slippery slope saying that GY 's spouse is not JS (???).  Why is the compound so dirty?  Is it intentional?  

From watching both TP and ONR, I see that TP has some ounce of love or kindness, but ONR is still truly a villan.  Cannot give her a ounce of sympathy.  Still thinking of ways to beat it.   

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I can already see where this test result stuff is going lol

They got the results already and I think it is positive and JW called JS to tell him about it.  

It is ok if JS is a match for GW and hope he is which will show TP what a kind hearted giving soul he is compared to himself who is selfist to the end.  It was surprising for me to hear him tell GY to have a good life and bid her goodbye.  

15 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

They got the results already and I think it is positive and JW called JS to tell him about it.  

It is ok if JS is a match for GW and hope he is which will show TP what a kind hearted giving soul he is compared to himself who is selfist to the end.  It was surprising for me to hear him tell GY to have a good life and bid her goodbye.  

Ah ok.

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It was really nice to see him kick her out and drag GY's mom away from there.  Did we see GY Bmom coming to TP compound in the preview?  So,  is it  TP who has been blackmailing HJN ?  The conversation of JS and ONR was also good to see especially when she acted all coy wanting to know who the person he was with?  TP slid off the slippery slope saying that GY 's spouse is not JS (???).  Why is the compound so dirty?  Is it intentional?  

From watching both TP and ONR, I see that TP has some ounce of love or kindness, but ONR is still truly a villan.  Cannot give her a ounce of sympathy.  Still thinking of ways to beat it.   

When TP & NR moved in the housekeeper place, they were told the owner was abroad and the main house was going through renovation.   
So the bio mom is tracking down TP because she thinks it was TP who sent the blackmailing letter.  Her secretary told her that this person returned to Korea a few months ago but currently has disappeared because of a business failure.  It sounds like TP.  Someone mentioned before the house where TP and NR are staying  might belong to the bio mom so it’s true.  In the preview TP says he can’t be discovered/seen by the bio mom after seeing her.    However I still don’t think TP sent the blackmailing letter.   Perhaps it is ONR since she is a nasty scammer.      
I noticed TP began to show a bit of changing heart when his sis sent him that wedding photo.  Then he heard such heartfelt words from JS about GY.  I guess his fatherly feeling for GY has returned.  

YVVQtV6.jpg  

http://v.entertain.media.daum

xzbZxE6.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum

31 minutes ago, booha said:

Perhaps it is ONR since she is a nasty scammer.      
I noticed TP began to show a bit of changing heart when his sis sent him that wedding photo.  Then he heard such heartfelt words from JS about GY.  I guess his fatherly feeling for GY has returned.  

In yesterday's episode, I think I read that HJN is looking for Ms. Na ?  Wondered who it was.  IS it Oh NA ra ?  She probably knows that ONR is the manipulator and TP is one who follows.  From all this, with TP moving out and harassing GY, I get the feeling he has no biological connection to GY.  If that is the case, I wish GY meets with her bio dad and hopefully, he is a decent person not depicted as that of GY bio mom.  

Does anyone else get the feeling that there might be something wrong with JS which showed up in his test results. The doctor looked a little concerned when he called JS to say the results were out.   I am afraid he might have some other illness and they will have to deal with.  I am hoping that is not the case and that the test results are ok.  I am not sure if he should donate his kidney to GW or not since it would cause more hard feelings between GY and his mother.  His mother has already told GY to not ask JS to give up in kidney to GW.  

If it's not TP that's trying to blackmail HJA then the next person I would guess it to be is NR. TP was under her thumb so he probably told NR all about his past life. It's a very big possibility  she is the blackmailer. NR is desperate for money in order to live that good life she became accustom too. She does not care who she steps on and  hurts as long as she lives well. If TP told her the story I can see her being the one trying to get money out of HJA. 

30 minutes ago, ceepee954 said:

I think the only way to redeem herself is if Oh Na Ra donates her kidney to Go Woon.

Yes.  That would be the best thing but I doubt it would happen. 

What did ONR mean by saying that she would do anything to put things back as it was?  I misunderstood and thought that she would take her punishment and tell JS and the family that she was responsible for breaking up another family and causing them pain and also stealing from them and preventing them from getting the surgery for GW.  But that was not it at all.  She is being very selfish since JS is pushing her away and she wants to weave another web of lies to get back into the good graces of her nephew.  That is why she went to her ex - doc asking him to pave the path since JS would listen to him.  So sick of this human being.  ES named GB as "Trash" on his cell phone, but the actual trash IMO is the Aunt.  

25 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

If it's not TP that's trying to blackmail HJA then the next person I would guess it to be is NR. TP was under her thumb so he probably told NR all about his past life. It's a very big possibility  she is the blackmailer. NR is desperate for money in order to live that good life she became accustom too. She does not care who she steps on and  hurts as long as she lives well. If TP told her the story I can see her being the one trying to get money out of HJA. 

Do you think TP would have shared the birth secret of GY ?  As someone said, if she knew that, she would made GY 's life much worse.  I would think it might be someone else vying for her position in the company or trying to break up her daughter's marriage.  I don't think it is TP or even ONR.  But by thinking that it is these two, the birth secret will be out and will cause GY another big problem.  Also, if JS is sick in some other way, it will be another problem.  

15 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

In yesterday's episode, I think I read that HJN is looking for Ms. Na ?  Wondered who it was.  IS it Oh NA ra ?  She probably knows that ONR is the manipulator and TP is one who follows.  From all this, with TP moving out and harassing GY, I get the feeling he has no biological connection to GY.  If that is the case, I wish GY meets with her bio dad and hopefully, he is a decent person not depicted as that of GY bio mom.  

@angelwingssf  I also think TP is of no relation to GY

Today’s episode got cancelled. :(  KBS/MBC/SBS cancelled their programs from 7/55pm to 10pm due to the broadcast of the Pyongyang performance recording (( 4/1 the South Korean troupe performed at the Dong Pyongyang Grand Theater in Pyongyang for North-South Peace Cooperation – ‘Spring Comes’))

still in episode 65, just want to say that ONR and TP no matter how utterly annoying they are sometimes they do come out comical that it amuses me. the story tends to drag, i do skip a lot but try focus on the couple now that they are together. I can see how JS is so in love with GY, like the way he compliments her and stares at her. :) 

Plus out of topic, JS does look good in long suits! :tongue: well he is tall and such. Is the actor a model before? I am not really familiar with him.

Archived