[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wdsayang

I think JS's decision to donate his kidney to GW is a bad idea. Moreover, he didn't talk about it to GY first. I'm little disappointed with him. Now the relationship between GY and SR are back to square one. I know JS did that because of his affection to GW. But, arrrghhh. I don't know maybe this isn't the right time to make that decision. 

12 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

I think JS's decision to donate his kidney to GW is a bad idea. Moreover, he didn't talk about it to GY first. I'm little disappointed with him. Now the relationship between GY and SR are back to square one. I know JS did that because of his affection to GW. But, arrrghhh. I don't know maybe this isn't the right time to make that decision. 

This is a really odd way to look at this,it makes sense why he wants to do and waiting any longer for his kidney is not good idea.

Its his family now too.

Oh no, just as SR was warming up to GY, she's now going to go back on hating GY having found out that JS is going to donate a kidney to GW. I don't know how GY and SR will go back to friendly terms now. 

ONR is just beyond pathetic now. She blames everyone else, particularly GY, for her current state of affairs. She is never the one at fault. She & TP deserves equal share for the predicament they both are in, and the scorn from family members. It's no one's fault but their own. Their selfishness to have an affair and run off together is what led them to where they are now. It's not GY's fault nor her family. She wonders why JS would just cut her off. Does she not get it yet? Is she that self-centered that she has no pride, morals or a conscience. Then she has the nerve to ask her ex-husband to help her in persuading JS to see/talk to her again. WHAT?!!! The same ex-husband that you cheated on and left him. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!! I'm so happy that he didn't even bother to entertain the idea of doing anything for her. 

She still wants to make GY's life miserable. WHY?! What did she ever do to you? You stole her dad away, stole her house and made her mom go into premature labor and her younger brother having health complications due to it. Did she think GY did that to herself? Then after running away for 10 years, comes back (cause they had no more money is the US) and persuades to get TP to sue his own daughter to support them. She's really insane. The same daughter whom TP had nothing to do with for the past 10 years. You knew that you stole their house and sold it too to finance your move to the US. 

Your own nephew told you before that he can't stand people who cheat. Even mentioned a bit of the tidbits of the case and his disgust of the mistress. Do you think your secret will forever be a secret? What do you think JS's reaction when (which he did) finds out? Your own sister cut ties with you for what you did. Did you think coming back to Korea was going to make everything all better. You obviously didn't care enough about JS when you had an affair and ran off for 10 years!

I don't even know why writer-nim continues to give ONR scenes. Her character is the absolute worst. There is no redeeming quality in her at all. I would hope that the writer-nim does not try to redeem her. Let her have a horrible ending. She deserves it! At the very least, TP has a bit of conscience. He even told ONR to stop bothering GY. A part of it is because he knows JS & his sister is right. GY deserves some happiness to which he's never given her. He put her through so much hardship over the past 10 years. I do believe he knows that. 

4 hours ago, wdsayang said:

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

This is a really odd way to look at this,it makes sense why he wants to do and waiting any longer for his kidney is not good idea.

Its his family now too.

JS already knew how GY felt about him being a donor but in his mind he was trying to correct the damage his aunt caused. All he was doing was being tested and said he would inform GY and his mother once the test were completed. SR was softening towards GY but there still was that jealousy monster on her back. She's a control freak and she found away to have some control over GY and JS's lives. Her conditions for her approval of their marriage was her way of having some control over them. What SR fails to realize is she's never had any control over her JS. He has always followed his heart at everything he does. Making GY happy and relieving her of her burdens comes first. JS will explain to his mother that GY didn't know but of course she won't believe him. The thing she won't expect is GY standing up for herself and demanding an apology from SR. 

Turns out JS is not a match for a kidney transplant but that's not going to stop him. The only person who is a match is TP and he's going after him now. After what TP and NR has put this family though JS is determined they are going to repay the damage they've done.  

35 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Turns out JS is not a match for a kidney transplant but that's not going to stop him. The only person who is a match is TP and he's going after him now. After what TP and NR has put this family though JS is determined they are going to repay the damage they've done.  

I thought TP wasn't a match. 

14 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

It was nice watching ep 85 where ONR gets snubbed off by JS.  GY feels something with HJN when she touched her on her shoulder and asked her to cheer up.  

Same here. It was also nice when GY was like do you have a crush on me why are you so ineterested in me to ONR in the last episode too. Both of them are doing this perfectly where they’re not wasting an ounce of their energy on these toxic fools and just saying the truth before going on their way to their happy life. I hope that we see more scenes of NR and TP getting put in their place cause neither have developed in a positive light whatsoever. Even TP protecting GY doesn’t change my annoyance of him because he still thinks he’s a big shot and that all his bad actions are justified for his so called love for NR. Haha let’s see how sincere that love is when you see your ex wife canoodling with your current wife’s ex. Yeah you’re definetly in love with NR and excused from all your wrong doings because you were just going along with what your beloved NR wanted. 

I defjnetly feel like GY and chairwoman have a special connection where they’re familiar and c9mfortable with each other despite just meeting recently. I look forward to HJNs reaction when she finds out GY is granddaughter in law to halmoni. Also when the birth secret revealed (if GY is really HJNs daughter) and HJn finds out not only was TP blackmailing her but was so desperate for money he sued GY and his own fam. 

Any guesses on what episode the bug bug reveal will be that ONR and Tp are related to GY and JS? Which family will find out first; JS’s or GY’s? What will their reaction be?

SR is still not fully on board with GY. Sad to see how mean she was to her after finding out about JS kidney transplant and that this once beautiful in law bond is now back to square 1. I know JS meant well and bless his good intentioned heart, but can we just have this family have more happy scenes before they’re gonna be dealt with the bigger b9mbshell that TO is GYs dad and vice versa?

I'm finally in episode 82! I agree about the whole JS giving his kidney without telling his wife and mother is rather disappointing. I mean I perfectly understand how he is guilty about his aunt, but seriously doesn't he know the consequences of his action?

By the way, am I the only one who strikes it rather odd about SR conditions to GY upon agreeing to the marriage? Doesn't JS know any of this? I mean this does concern them personally though.

Guest wdsayang

@lee-chan Wow, that's good, just 3 eps left to catch up. No, JS doesn't know that yet. That's what I'm afraid of, GY should tell JS about it too. This is not one thing she can handle alone, however they are husband and wife now, there should be talk about it, they shouldn't hide anything behind their spouse with regard to their household life let alone any interference from third parties. But it doesn't seem to be their priority right now, because JS didn't mention it. Maybe when the time comes, GY will tell JS. hopefully, so there is no misunderstanding between them.

4 hours ago, wdsayang said:

@lee-chan Wow, that's good, just 3 eps left to catch up. No, JS doesn't know that yet. That's what I'm afraid of, GY should tell JS about it too. This is not one thing she can handle alone, however they are husband and wife now, there should be talk about it, they shouldn't hide anything behind their spouse with regard to their household life let alone any interference from third parties. But it doesn't seem to be their priority right now, because JS didn't mention it. Maybe when the time comes, GY will tell JS. hopefully, so there is no misunderstanding between them.

Marriage Breakdown @wdsayang GY won't tell she's used to keeping her feelings to herself and this is OSR excuse to get them divorced.. I still thinks she's serving GY some kind of food that will sterile her.. OSR is selfish and greedy she knows if any children comes now is less that she will receive.. Her sons has to inherit it all for her to feel it all belongs to her.. Children will cut her out of the picture because of them and there spouses..  I still think halmoni will have to take her to hand and let Js and brother knows just what type of mother they have.. Halmoni hasn't said anything but when it comes to GY and being who she is it's coming and OSR isn't going to know what hit her because she has gotten comfortable with Halmoni not painting her picture at this point she don;t think she will..

I see JS begging to save the marriage and GY will walk away.. Remember her Aunts dream..

i knew what JS do was a bad idea.i guess he didnt think his ma will blame GY for him trying to do this. but how wrong his was. not only his ma blame GY. she also slap GY. i sure GY step ma/real ma will not stand for this if they findout that GY got slap by JS ma.

i was happy to see GY/JS MA starting to get along. because of JS mistake. his ma hate GY again.

i wonder how GY going try to get on JS ma good side again. even though it should be JS ma who should say sorry to GY for slaping her for thing she didnt do.

i cant imagain how JS ma going react. if JS testing get GY a slap. i sure finding out that greedy man who ruin her family is GY pa will get GY in worst trouble. i just hope GY/JS will be able to over come all the thing throw at them.

there still that 2 face OSR. who know what crazy thing this 2 face woman will do to GY.

Guest wdsayang

@sava2sava yeah it could be happen, but So far OSR didn't do that (and I hope she's not that bad), the writer makes OSR to likes GY more, to be honest I'm glad to see them get along together. Their chemistry as a mother-daughter-in-law are great. Beside JS / GY's scenes together, their scenes together are my favorite in this drama. 

On 4/10/2018 at 2:13 AM, sava2sava said:

Marriage Breakdown @wdsayang GY won't tell she's used to keeping her feelings to herself and this is OSR excuse to get them divorced.. I still thinks she's serving GY some kind of food that will sterile her.. OSR is selfish and greedy she knows if any children comes now is less that she will receive.. Her sons has to inherit it all for her to feel it all belongs to her.. Children will cut her out of the picture because of them and there spouses..  I still think halmoni will have to take her to hand and let Js and brother knows just what type of mother they have.. Halmoni hasn't said anything but when it comes to GY and being who she is it's coming and OSR isn't going to know what hit her because she has gotten comfortable with Halmoni not painting her picture at this point she don;t think she will..

I see JS begging to save the marriage and GY will walk away.. Remember her Aunts dream..

Well said @sava2sava OSR is very selfish just like her sister. 

GY and her mom already have so much in common. Her mom is already living in the same area as CTP. Lol Lol They both love Carnations, they have a favorite seat near the company building. One day she will confide all her secrets to her bio mom and once she finds out what GY’s MIL forced her to agree just to get married. 

I suspect chingu that CTP and GY’s Mom had an agreement . She thinks he broke their agreement. 

I am worried about this scene like @sava2savaPlease lookin the box for GIF of scene 

Spoiler

r_MSmDCqCQ79Vv7ryBUU6qiHB2Fl9kQQpvuYEgG8

I believe that GY will abandon them due to heartache and pain due to ONR and OSR’s mistreatment. She will abandon the family that she took care of because something will make it clear. WHY HER MOM MADE HER WORK LIKE SERVANT FOR THE FAMILY, WHY SHE MISTREATED HER, why she was cold to GY?? Also CTP and His sister will cause GY pain and suffering from her mother. She is very vindictive because once she finds out who JS’s aunt is ? Smh smh smh SHE WILL SAY THAT BLOOD SURE IS THICKER THAN. By her mistreatment she will lose GY for good. Then once GY is gone she will truly realize that GY has always been her daughter. She made a really bad mistake for all the pain she had inflicted to her for the past 10 years.

I feel bad for GW because he is the one who will be most affected by GY leaving. Since GY left , he has been sad and bored. I am now finally understanding why she will leave. Gw loves his mom but I think he loves GY more just like JS did for ONR. I

Looks like Oh Na Ra is jumping ship and will abandon Choi Tai Pyung.

It is really below the belt for Oh Na Ra to call her ex husband to take her back. Shameless hussy.

Oh Na Ra wants her old life back. It is her own wilful behaviour and rebellion she had destroyed two families.

Guest wdsayang

@UnniSarahOnce the secret about ONR is revealed, GY will be thrown away by her adopted family, but when the secret about GY's birth is revealed then that is a good reason for GY to leave them and stay with her bio mom. just like her aunt's dream.

And talk about HJN, It seems right there was an agreement between her and TP. HJN thought that TP was sending her blackmail because he needed money. No one knows about the truth story behind GY's birth except TP and HJN herself. But if ONR finds out this (i think she will), she surely take advantage of this situation by blackmailing HJN. Now, I wonder what the reason of HJN abandoned GY? is she a child out of HJN's wedlock? (Sad, it will be the worst possible for GY). Imagine when GY knows about it, can she really  back to her bio mom?

Archived