[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

that 2 face ONR is one evil person. she even bringing a suitcase with nothing in it. to fool her own sis. good thing JS other aunt saw what in the suitcase/tell JS about.

that scene of JS telling his aunt to never comeback to ruin his family the second time have got to hurt that 2 face ONR. since she love JS so much.

how i hope JS other aunt tell JS ma that the suitcase ONR bring have nothing in it.

the only way for GY greedy pa to redeem himself is to give part of his body to his own kid. that the lease he can do for all the trouble his cause his ex family.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/17/2018 at 5:38 PM, booha said:

Okay I have to guess that ONR isn’t making it in the house.  In the preview JS confronts ONR who still has on the same clothes.  It’s possible JS catches ONR just after she walks in the front door??   In the preview when JS meets TP he has ONR’s red suitcase with him. :huh:  

About GW’s kidney transparent,  I have to guess that TP might be the one who donates his kidney.  TP has to redeem himself for what he did.  

@booha chingoo i feel the same thing based on the prev! i dunno about you guys here but if ever this writer and Sara allows this mean/wicked woman ONR in the latest epi since i hvnt really watched it which s/b epi 92 right i'm gg to loath this writer for a while :( i hope against hope that NR won't ruin the happiness of GY/JS! she's greedy money hungry leaving TP bec of their current situation, it's no secret she's regretting the fact that she left her doctor husband now! this NR is thick skinned and won't stop at nothing!

chingoo i hv a feeling TP will change his mind and donate his kidny to GW since he's become so attached to him where unbeknownst to him - this swallow is that what he called him - is his very own lousy dad hahaha

i'll be back after watching latest epi guys! :)

even after JS tell that 2 face ONR that he to ashamed of her. she still ploting to get back in JS family house. by saying as long as she can win her sis. she can mov back in.

this woman really have no shame. if she really love JS like she say. she would have stop trying to get back to JS family.

i wonder how both GY/her real ma going react once they findout that they are daughter/ma.

i hope the writer dont make us ait too long for this.

I cannot believe that not only Oh Na Ra wants her sister to take back into the family. She now expect Dr Jae Woong to take her back too. Really shameless!

Not sure of the flashback but it looks like Choi Tae Pyung was the one who took the baby away at Ha Jin Ah's mother's instruction. She did not abandon the baby. It was taken from her. So it is possible Choi Tae Pyung is not Go Ya's father at all. Therefore, Go Ya has no direct relationship with the Choi family hence not related to the messy affair.

8 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I cannot believe that not only Oh Na Ra wants her sister to take back into the family. She now expect Dr Jae Woong to take her back too. Really shameless!

Not sure of the flashback but it looks like Choi Tae Pyung was the one who took the baby away at Ha Jin Ah's mother's instruction. She did not abandon the baby. It was taken from her. So it is possible Choi Tae Pyung is not Go Ya's father at all. Therefore, Go Ya has no direct relationship with the Choi family hence not related to the messy affair.

OMG!!! Thanks for the info @Jackie1048.  It is sad to hear how GY came to be with CTP and I fingd that Choi Tae Pyung is truly a disgusting man. I see myself calling him a kidnapper. He took the child away from the mother who wasn’t willing to give her baby up. He raises the child and then abandons the child he took from her mother. Smh smh Why did he do such a thing???

No wonder  Ha Ji Nah is so attentive her daughter. She is truly an amazing woman. She did try to forget this child but GY just keeps reminding her of her lost child. The more time they spend together , the more they will grow attach to each other. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

OMG!!! Thanks for the info @Jackie1048.  It is sad to hear that GY was kidnapped and that Choi Tae Pyung is truly a disgusting man. I see myself calling him a kidnapper. He took the child away from the mother who wasn’t willing to give her baby up. He raises the child and then abandons the child he took from her mother. Smh smh Why did he do such a thing???

No wonder  Ha Ji Nah is so attentive her daughter. She is truly an amazing woman. She did try to forget this child but GY just keeps reminding her of her lost child. The more time they spend together , the more they will grow attach to each other. 

GY wasn't kidnapped by TP but  she was given to TP  by HJA mother and JS's grandmother was there when it all happened.  HJA tried to stop TP from taking her baby but the mother pushed her out the way and told the taxi driver to leave. She has tried forgetting the baby that was taken from her but this kidnapper has brought all back. 

Guest wdsayang

TP didn't kidnapped GY, TP just obey  HJN's mother who's order to bring GY away. GY brought by TP when HJN was pregnant with her second daughter. So what is the reason behind it? Halmoni also witnessed the incident and didn't prevent it happens.

JS is about to lower the hammer on ONR by telling her he knows she had an affair with a married man who's wife was pregnant. She's not going to be moving back in the house now. ONR thought she had her foot in the door, but JS yanked it back out forcefully and slammed the door in her face. But seriously, ONR is just beyond shameless. She has no pride (which she admitted) a few eps back. She left her family with no remorse and didn't even care that she was destroying two families. Now, because they're broke, she wants back her life of luxury. She also has some nerve to try to get back with her ex-husband. They way she left him, did she really believe he was pining after her all these years, and that he would take her back in a heartbeat. Add delusional and being self-centered to her list of awful traits/personality. If TP wasn't broke, I'm very sure she wouldn't even be trying to get back to SR & JS. She would be out bragging left and right. But she can't stand being poor anymore (JS called her out on it as well). If she had loved JS that much, she shouldn't have walked out on them 10 years ago. I wonder how she's going to deny or make excuses to JS about her affair (she lied saying the guy wasn't married). JS experienced first hand how cruel ONR is towards GY & her family. He knows the image that he had of his aunt is all gone and shattered. That person does not exist anymore. She was always cruel, petty & shameless. To this date, she's not ashamed nor has she once apologized to the parties directly hurt by her & TP's affair. 

However, looks like his uncle will find out (perhaps) that GY is TP's daughter.

Guest wdsayang

Glad to see ONR's rotten plan failed miserably. I was very excited to see GY grabbed and threatened ONR, their expression are perfect. It was satisfied to see ONR hurt. She deserves it, wicked women. And i love seeing OSR start loving GY sincerely, and I hope her feeling doesn't go away or change after she knows who GY's father is.

7 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

@Jackie1048  I had always thought GY was no relation to them this is why TP had no problems doing the stuff he did..I also think stepmom knows she's no relation to them could be another reason why so called Aunt st back and watch this women do what she did to GY.. I say they all benefited from GY misfortune..

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

OMG!!! Thanks for the info @Jackie1048.  It is sad to hear that GY was kidnapped and that Choi Tae Pyung is truly a disgusting man. I see myself calling him a kidnapper. He took the child away from the mother who wasn’t willing to give her baby up. He raises the child and then abandons the child he took from her mother. Smh smh Why did he do such a thing???

@UnniSarah TP has always been and ambitions and greedy man if money was involved then he was all for it.. If he couldn't get paid right then he'll come back later..  

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

GY wasn't kidnapped by TP but  she was given to TP  by HJA mother and JS's grandmother was there when it all happened

@awsparkle and @wdsayang  I understand what you are saying. So question Is it legal for a grandparent give their grandchild away without the consent of the parent?.  Now I only said that because of how I felt about the situation not as fact. I was just mad at the situation decided to call it that. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. 

It would not surprise me if NR is the blackmailer.  NR would do anything for money to live the good life even blackmail.She had TP wrapped around her finger for 10 years so it's possible he told her about GY. I .If TP did tell NR about GY he probably told her the same story he told YS and his sister. They all think TP is GY's father and her bio mother abandoned her. NR needed to cover herself so not to come under suspicion being that she's TP's wife. TP has no way of making money so she had to find away to hide. In order for NR to live the luxurious life she needs money, but she had to appear as if she already has money. Divorcing TP and getting herself back into the good graces of her family would do it. .Getting back with JW would make things look even better. 

JS and GY have been living and racing around trying to keep the lid on things. The two are the only ones who know the truth and they need help keeping the truth hidden. I think the two that will find out what they've been hiding and why will be JW and HJA. GY has found someone like JS has inJW to confide in. 

NR is going to find herself alone and broke as she should be. The only why she's going to get what she did wrong was to experience what GY had to go though to make end meet. 

@UnniSarah

We're talking K'drama here so anythings possible. 

21 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha chingoo i feel the same thing based on the prev! i dunno about you guys here but if ever this writer and Sara allows this mean/wicked woman ONR in the latest epi since i hvnt really watched it which s/b epi 92 right i'm gg to loath this writer for a while :( i hope against hope that NR won't ruin the happiness of GY/JS! she's greedy money hungry leaving TP bec of their current situation, it's no secret she's regretting the fact that she left her doctor husband now! this NR is thick skinned and won't stop at nothing!

chingoo i hv a feeling TP will change his mind and donate his kidny to GW since he's become so attached to him where unbeknownst to him - this swallow is that what he called him - is his very own lousy dad hahaha

i'll be back after watching latest epi guys! :)

I liked ep93.   JS’s mom said no to NR and JS took down NR’s fake mask.  NR learned JS knew about the circumstance of TP when she married him.  But NR still doesn’t know that JS went through every trick which NR pulled on GY.     It will be interesting how NR reacts when she learns JS’s wife is GY.    Maybe NR tell JS’s mom about it. I guess it means another crisis for GY.     I’m glad to see it wasn’t HJN who gave up GY  but it was done by HJN’s mom.    

gosh  following a daily for 6 months is so exhausting.   I started with 2 dailies then I had to drop  one(happy sisters) though I picked it because it was so stupidly crazy makjang. haha   Yeah one  can watch only so much of this merry-go-round circus without getting attached to OTP.  :tongue:

12 minutes ago, booha said:

I’m glad to see it wasn’t HJN who gave up GY  but it was done by HJN’s mom

@booha... I was so relieved to find out she didn't give up her child. I would have hated her character if she did and tried to separate GY from JS because of the horrible deal GY made with Oh Sa Ra to marry Ji Seok. I was so happy to know she did want her baby. I kind feel bad that she has relive those times when she lost her daughter because of her mom and TP.   

:bawling:

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@booha... I was so relieved to find out she didn't give up her child. I would have hated her character if she did and tried to separate GY from JS because of the horrible deal GY made with Oh Sa Ra to marry Ji Seok. I was so happy to know she did want her baby. I kind feel bad that she has relive those times when she lost her daughter because of her mom and TP.   

:bawling:

Oh yes I wasn’t sure how GY would react after learning about her bio mom because a bio mom talked about her current daughter so dearly in front of GY.   Now I know why a bio mom has such an attachment to her daughter.  When she lost GY,  it left her with such pain and fear.      
It seems TP worked under HJN’s mom or mom’s family and he just followed the order.  Even halmoni  was there and didn’t do anything.   So there must be some terrible reason why HJN’s mom gave GY to TP.  It’s possible HJN’s mom made some kind of contract with TP because she felt TP would take care of the baby like his own.     

Oh Na Ra always lamented that if Ji Seok found out about her past, she will rather die. Hey Lady! You may proceed as promised.

I must say even she did not know who Ji Seok's wife was but she was really rude in her approach to the young lady who she mistaken for Ji Seok's wife.

She thinks she is the Queen or what. "As long as it is my wish, all of you must conform".

If that is the case, Ha Jin Ah will be more furious that Choi Tae Pyung abandoned her daughter in a household that she had to "slave" herself for everyone before finding her dream. 

well after today episoede seem like GY real ma didnt left her. but it was taken aways from her by her ma.

i wonder who GY really pa is? i hope GY ma will tell GY who her real pa is. once they reundited as daughter/ma.

that 2 face ONR is doing anything to get her sis to let her back in the family. it good to see JS ma tell ONR. JS is more disapove of her moving back in. so she cant move back in.

that scene of JS ma falling down do to the dog/ GY telling the dog owner to say srry to her ma inlaw. was sweet. GY has done so much to win JS ma over.

Archived