Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Berou

[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

My quickie translation starting at 10 seconds into the preview:

JiA: I don't think I can be next to him any more.

KMK: You waited like an idiot, a crazy person, with no conscience. 

JiA: I'm sorry.

HBK: Do you think KMK is doing well?

JiA: Have you been well?

KMK: JiA, JiA. . . Still. . . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

~I think Jiah is going to Australia as she said and Kim Min Kyu finally realized and going to Jiah ~ My heartaches read this :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

FINALLY THE PREVIEW IS OUT! :tongue: 

I guess Fungus guy and Pai helped to save MG. I just find it unusual that they just let MG rest at his home not in the hospital. I thought it was extreme allergy attack and fatal. I expected he'll be in the ICU comatose or something. 

Anyway, I am curious whether his allergy is back for good, maybe Jo Ji A will indeed travel to Australia and MG will realize and contemplate what he feels for her and go to the airport and stop her and tell her he loves her and they will kiss, get married and have kids.

Happy ending! Meh, I am bad at storytelling.lol :lol:

I can't wait for Wednesday to come. Yaaay :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I only saw the imbc preview, so here is a link and a translation of it.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/robot/preview/

edit: Here is the YT version of the preview:

MG:You did it for me? You expect me to believe this now?
SH: Believing it because you had felt it, so it’s a more beautiful present. Now you will lose her forever, Kim Min Gyu-sshi.
JA: I don’t think I will be able to be next to that person any longer.
MG: I waited for you. Like an idiot. Like a crazy person, without any thoughts.
JA: I’m sorry.
BG: But, could Kim Min Gyu be doing okay?
JA: Have you been well?
MG: Ji Ah. Ji Ah. Ah Ji…

Translation of the text preview:

Having found out everything and having his human allergy recur, Min Gyu, is taken quickly back to Seoul, and all that the Santa Maria Team and Ji Ah can do is to wait and keep watch over his condition. Then, Min Gyu who has regained his senses shows a different face…

Hmm, so I have to say that I'm not sure if I'm eager or not about the next episode. It seems that there will be separation, and it's a question of whether it lasts one episode or more than that. However, it looks as if MG will figure out JA's real name instead of as Kim Hong Joo, and I wonder what repercussions that will have.  And, it seems that MG goes to the Love Expert, Sun Hye, for some more advice. I guess I'm just hoping that it won't be an entire episode of separation angst. Also, the Heart Lamps may come into play? Perhaps if we're lucky, MG will figure out his own heart faster and go find JA, or at least go find JA to ask her more questions about what was real and what wasn't. At least, in the preview, it looks as if MG is going to go find JA. :)

@Amulya Kolusu, tagging you, because you asked me for this translation, though I didn't see your request until I had posted the translation already. :)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 7

Guest moo1304

i hope they resolve MG misunderstanding in 2 eps, so we can hope for lovey dovey moments in the rest 6 eps.

will he watch the backup video before she leaves and going to airport to hold her? or will we have time jump to 1 year, and he realized all the things she did, and they meet again so that's why in the preview he said he waited her and she ask has he been well?

whichever plot they use, i just hope they resolve it in ep 25-26

I cannot guess which direction the drama will go this week :) Seems it will be still sad episode at least for wednesday one. Hopefully MK will go finding JA already tjis week! Can’t wait to see them together again :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I‘m curious why MG is running to the car in the preview. And it doesn’t look like he is in his posh villa. 

• Like 4

I guess there's no meteor shower scene on the countryside? bummer.... :wacko:

I thought MG is going to propose under the meteor shower, maybe someday eh? *crosses fingers*

the writers keep giving us subtle hints. :D

FU5Bmhi.jpg

5HEgSUz.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Guest moo1304
4 minutes ago, paperboat04 said:

I guess there's no meteor shower scene? bummer.... I thought MG is going to propose under the meteor shower.

lt's hope that in final ep.

i saw in the preview that the necklace is back at MG's hand..so i suppose there will be a scene where he will give back the necklace to her.

4 hours ago, oneandthree said:

OK MBC. IT IS 5.20 KST. AREN'T YOU GONNA GIVE US A PREVIEW? OK... FIIIIIINEEEEE! I AM TOTALLY FIIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE!

OK. THE PREVIEW IS OUT AND I AM STILL KWENCHANAAAAA~~

Omoo I am getting more excited to Wednesday. This plot is kinda nouuurrrrmaal for a Kdrama, I guess. KMG really needs time to digest everything before finally coming to JA again. No worries chingus, no dramas have pure lovey dovey moments until they reach the finale. hehehe. The writing in IANAR is indeed so fairytale-like; classic, deep, and beautiful. I just lurrrveeee it.

I hope BG will come to KMG and explain literally everything! Because he is indeed the most responsible person for all this mess. MG and JA are the main victims, so BG must be gentle to admit his mistake.

By the way, thanks a lot for those awesome fanarts, it proves that IANAR is getting a very good reception. Hopefully the casts and crew like to stalk any SNS sites so they know how loved IANAR is despite its domestic rating.

@paperboat04 don't worry chingu-ah, the proposal scene might likely happen in ep. 16 and the real wedding will be in the middle of the year *cough* *cough* as YSH said in the VLive ;p #whichweddingarewetalkingaboutbytheway #eheemm

• Like 12

I think for 3 reasons, MG and JA needs to be together within this week.

1. The drama only has 8 episodes. I guess Ep 25 wake up and alone. Ep 26  realizing. ep 27 trying to be back together. ep 28 The company political issue climax but it drive back MG and JA together again, maybe we'll get our 2nd kiss here...

Next week proposing and 3rd kiss:wub:

2. MG has to purpose JA under the meteor rain. it had been broadcast in tv. so I think it's about about to happen soon. JA cant go to Australia or they'll miss the meteor rain. It had been foreshadowed too that MG wants to purpose under the meteor rain.

3. My heart just cant take it anylonger... I need them to kiss their hearts out this week...:D 

Please PD nim let them show us their greatest kissing skill or else.... I demand you to get YSH and CSB married to each other in RL:lol: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

I hope they will show a wedding scene and then MG and JA having kids.

I never seen Yoo Seung Ho having a kid in a drama so I am looking forward to it. haha :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

It has a good sign for latest preview ^^ I think MK has lot of pain after losts his love JA. He's smart so he'll understand everything soon. Just give him 1 episode to realize what's the most important person in his life now and then.

JA, please give us cheerful and happy time by being together with MK, don't run away to Australia, wait for the coming soon meteor shower. Someone will propose you ~_~

I have hope with SH, Aj3, Mrs.X and RA to help MK solve all problems. Ohh...YC please be a good man, since I choose option 3, I still on your good moral side. I hope MK and YC will be good friends again. I also want MK hugs BH too, they're cute together, aren't they? hehe...>.<

• Like 11

The preview is out!!!! He does seem to be doing much better than I expected, but this is just a preview so we actually don't know :sweatingbullets: I have been waiting so long for MK to say JA's name now I am satisfied :tongue:

Also with that preview I think they will patch up in the next two episodes? Like I think the lines "How have you been doing?", "I waited for you like an idiot..." probably happen at the same place, when JA and MK meet again maybe at the airport or sth, and there will be a "but" and he will tell her how he feels and he will forgive her and they will share a heartfelt kiss :lol: But then again have anyone seen me guess correctly before in this drama lmaoo

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

@cecentre yes.. you right chingu.. they will mix it until we feel its not enough.. feeling we need it more and make us impatienly and in angst mood... kihkih crazy right... hehe oh please.. just give me a happy weeding ending.. i will satisfies.. writer-nim & pd-nim, you can mix up or do anything.. just let me see them married.. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

a bit late though .... But netizendrama blog's admin is back :)

[SPOILERS] I'M NOT A ROBOT E23-24 + RATING

[SPOILERS] I'M NOT A ROBOT E23-24 + RATING

/ 2:51 PM
0000812593_001_20180111230818257.jpg

Naver - Xportsnews: 'I'm Not a Robot' Yoo Seung Ho, found out about Chae Soo Bin's true identity and got an allergic shock

1. [+1028, -19] How can i wait a week after ending it like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The color of the allergy is definitely worse than before ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wa I wish they did that all the time, missing Yoo Seung Ho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Santa maria team so much ㅠㅠㅠ brother ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+763, -18] the preview...ㅠ

3. [+753, -13] Now, only 2 weeks left ㅜㅜ It's pitiful that it will be over but I had fun watching it ㅜㅜ in the remaining time i hope the rating goes up ㅜㅜ Min Kyu-ah ㅜㅜ

4. [+594, -11] Min kyu-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+594, -11] Ah ㅜㅜ Jo Ji Ah what are you going to do now?

6. [+546, -17] Yoo Seung Ho is so handsome ㅠㅠ i like him so much ㅋㅋ

7. [+197, -3] Maybe it will be like a fairy tale, with a sincere confession from Jo Ji Ah and with her tears she will save Min Kyu..

8. [+194, -4] It's a very fun drama...why is the rating like this ㅠㅜ drama of my life...ㅠ

9. [+190, -5] No! hurry up and get the medicine out of his bag

10. [+178, -2] Min Kyu's rash looked really serious

0003145784_001_20180111230959814.jpg

Naver - News1: 'I'm Not a Robot' Yoo Seung Ho saw Chae Soo Bin wearing the necklace

1. [+102, -1] Oh god Min Kyu-ah, you can't fall down ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+98, -1] the preview?! give me the preview~~~~!!!!!

3. [+89, -0] ah~~ the last scene ㅠㅠ I'm so curious. How can I wait a week, at lease give us the preview ㅠㅠ

4. [+69, -1] When she holds his hand and give him the medicine he will come back ㅎ

5. [+64, -2] Chae Soo Bin, stop crying ㅠ

6. [+26, -0] I feel sorry ㅠㅠㅠ The allergy must definitely be healed by love. Yoo Seung Ho, be strong~~

7. [+23, -0] Min Kyu-ah! You should never die

8. [+22, -0] Ah it's really fun but why is the rating like this...ㅠ it's really drama of life ㅠ

9. [+21, -0] How can i wait another week!

10. [+19, -0] Min Kyu and Ji Ah looked so beautiful when they leaned against each other~ Hul, the ending!!!! ㅠㅠㅠ

---

Rating: 2.9% | 3.9%

http://netizendrama.blogspot.be/2018/01/spoilers-im-not-robot-e23-24-rating.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

Another thing I noticed from the preview was AJ on her scooter maybe coming home and looking stunned. There is someone standing on the street. Probably just wishful thinking :lol:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1