[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

I liked the part where they just kept talking and talking. MinGyu's trauma and fear were about people who only present the good side of themselves to him while trying to back-stab him and that whole talk was just JiA coming clean about everything - what she did, what she felt, what her motivations were, how her feelings developed, what she really wanted, how she really thought. Why she lied, why she loved. She became totally, completely transparent in front of MinGyu without holding back at all which is exactly what he needs right now. The big things explain the whole mess, the little things remind him of the times they spent together - times that were spent with sincere hearts. Even just one lie will pull his defenses back up and close him off forever. He just needs transparency and the feeling that someone is totally on his side and here he gets it which is why he's letting his guard down.

So many times in drama land the conflict is so contrived that I just want to lock em up in a room so that they can hash it out. But here, they're doing it themselves! Talking is the first step to understanding each other and then trusting each other. So I really liked the talking here.

Next episode, it's up to RiEl and YooChul to come through for MinGyu. And you know what, I'm trusting them to. RiEl actually still thinks of MinGyu as family even though she might not be able to marry him and YooChul's rift with MinGyu is because he's hurt that MinGyu can cast him aside just because of a childish mistake (I sincerely believe that child YooChul didn't know what the heck was going on with the paper and only came to know when he became an adult. Although the fact that he did nothing when he learnt about it regardless makes him a coward and makes MinGyu's continued potent anger his fault now.) but now he can trust a whole group of con people just because they were able to give up everything they had for him. Will YooChul try to make amends for MinGyu now? And it seems like his father may not actually be up for the job considering how he was shaking in the meeting with Marten.

Maybe YooChul will come through for both MinGyu and his father's sakes. Well, I really hope so because RiEl and MinGyu can't do this alone.

And what's JiA gonna do? Tell me she won't keep sleeping even though her husband's in a war, please.

(Also, SeungHo and SooBin look like they're practically sleeping through MinGyu and JiA's heart-to-heart session in the beginning of the episode. When AJi-3 was charging, I bet SooBin was actually sleeping, what with the heavy deep breathing she was doing, HAHAHAHA. These poor babies are so tired.)

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, paperboat04 said:
  Hide contents

*dies*

Hide contents

Seriously YSH? when does kissing a female co-star seems so natural for you? :D

PDnim, can we request another set of kissing scenes from our OTP? you no fun. :tongue:

Thank to all of you who show us their romantic scene...i am so happy tonight but MK you can do it better for next  romantic scene..hahahahahaha..:blush:..i really excited to keep watching again and again for this episode until next week

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:
BTS of kiss scene!Thank gdness for @justonly.yoo on IG:heart:

Yesss the bts was their kiss :wub: I've been smiling for like the past hour watching all their scenes on YouTube. :heart: I want more sweet scenes next week as it's the final week! So we'll be getting all the cute dating stuff, proposal, wedding, and babies next week right writers?! :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Guest moo1304
3 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

And what's JiA gonna do? Tell me she won't keep sleeping even though her husband's in a war, please.

ahahahha JA can keep sleeping beside MK, im okay with it!hahaha

or maybe cook for him?hahaha

but..i think she will play her part as human model of Aji3 to save the robot.

3 minutes ago, paperboat04 said:

@supergal99

I was actually expecting this deep intense longing to kiss each other. lol

this drama is so wholesome. Come on YSH and CSB I know you guys can do better than that.

We demand more OTP romantic scenes.

This!! It's not like we're asking for Jugglers level kiss scene :flushed: LOL. We just want something more to ease the pain of all that angst episodes ago. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

THEY FREAKING KISSED!!!! SORRY GUYS I JUST CAME BACK FROM A MEETING BUT OH MY GOD THEY KISSED!!!! AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! 

The writers are back in my good books :lol: 

About time man! And it felt right! 

Maybe the angle was slightly mehhh, but I don't really care...they kissed!!!

And they are sweet again :wub:  no more angst PLEASE!

3 minutes ago, onibugiiii said:

This!! It's not like we're asking for Jugglers level kiss scene :flushed: LOL. We just want something more to ease the pain of all that angst episodes ago. :D

AGREED!! But I have faith that they will give us something more satisfying next week!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

49 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Aww...It's okay,there's live recaps here so you can peep at your phone once in a while:wink: Thank you for posting the links!:heart:

my phone isn't that smart :tongue: hhhhhhhhhhh now I'm back :D 

37 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

Aji3 run away..

she wants to go home..by mean 'home' is MK's house?

awwwwwwww she wants to go "home"?!! :tears: 

26 minutes ago, V said:

All done with this episode! I am so happy that MG and JA are back on cute terms now! But there are stormy waters ahead with MG's condition. I hope that once he reconciles with Santa Maria (and maybe also with YC) then his condition will be cured again.

thank you so much chingu :heart: 

I'm so happy too :w00t::wub: and I think after what Min Kyu told Yoo Chul he'll realise why he lost Min Kyu's frindship all these years and will help him against his father!! he better not be dummier than he already was <_< 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

ahahahha JA can keep sleeping beside MK, im okay with it!hahaha

or maybe cook for him?hahaha

but..i think she will play her part as human model of Aji3 to save the robot.

I think they'll ask her to be part of the presentation. Maybe they'll perform the Turing Test on the Board of Directors! Like, they'll start off with Ji A acting as a robot and then eventually Aji 3 will take over then they'll ask them which one was the human and which one was the robot. Something like that. That would probably impress the Board of Directors, save the Santa Maria Team and MG, and kick YC's dad out of the picture!

20 minutes ago, justlove said:

Yesss the bts was their kiss :wub: I've been smiling for like the past hour watching all their scenes on YouTube. :heart: I want more sweet scenes next week as it's the final week! So we'll be getting all the cute dating stuff, proposal, wedding, and babies next week right writers?! :tongue:

More than the Kiss Scene BTS, I felt more kilig/butterflies in my stomach when they were reading their script and CSB was casually leaning on YSH's shoulder! I mean, that wasn't the take yet, right? Why do it then? :((( I really ship them so hard. :(( I didn't think I'd ship another drama couple after Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won but maaaan, their chemistry is off the charts! Plus, those visuals man. <3

Hi everyone! Been a lurker for quite some time. I enjoy reading all your insights regarding the show. It's so sad the series is about to end next week. :(

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

In response to the caption in the first video, me! I LOVE their off and on screen chemistry! :wub:

Spoiler

@butwhatever  Hi! Welcome! :)

Are you pinoy too?! Kinikilig ako ng sobra sobra haha! [there's like no exact english word for kilig so it roughly translates to butterflies in stomach/heart fluttering/pure joy and giddiness over a romantic gesture] :)
Yes they're so sweet behind the scenes, and their on and off chemistry is insane! :wub: They look so good together! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

:lol:well I'm satisfied finally they reconcile their feeling each other.. and then the kiss happen.. but I want more and more their lovely romantic scene together especially kiss scene.. :D I'm pretty sure YSH and CSB will nailed that scene. HAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

this me :lol: after see their kiss scene tonight :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

27 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

More than the Kiss Scene BTS, I felt more kilig/butterflies in my stomach when they were reading their script and CSB was casually leaning on YSH's shoulder! I mean, that wasn't the take yet, right? Why do it then? :((( I really ship them so hard. :(( I didn't think I'd ship another drama couple after Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won but maaaan, their chemistry is off the charts! Plus, those visuals man. <3

Kilig indeed!! I’m a SeoWon shipper as well. Gosh! 

I’m on vacation and I can’t watch it right now but I only watched the kissing clip and I screamed so hard my friend thought I saw a spider :lol: 

I’ll expect a more kissing next. I’ll forgive them since this is their 1st proper kiss 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6