[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Guest moo1304

this cutie.. MK told JA that he cant hear her well, and asked her to move closer.

then he asked her to tell everything from the start lol

im all smiling from the start of this episode 

Guest moo1304

actually i feel like this talking takes too long, almost half of th eps but they havent finished..

but on the other hand, it's necessary so that we dont feel his forgiveness is too rushed

actually dont want to recap. but there's a scene which highlighted JA's understanding, kindness, and sensitivities. she immediately understand when Mk tried to try to pat her head, but he stopped mid air, frozen there and stop before reaching her head. he immediately shown regrets, and saddness that he cant expressed his love and gratitudes. so she pulled her hood over her head to minimized human contact, and and MK immediate got her hints. she reached out MK  hand and pat gently on herself... it was such a meaningful and tender gesture. that if you cant reach to me, i will reach to you, gesture. 
giving him the feels that the kindness and understanding he experienced thru JA, is the same in JA, when JA was AJ3, it is Herself JA that emote her feels. 
he tried to kiss her, again stopped mid air ,when she closed her eyes.. he stopped, but moved away.... he turned away.... JA reached out to him moved toward him, lean on his shoulder, and placed her head on his shoulder... 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, V said:

MG - I can’t hear you because your voice is so low, can you come sit next to me?

He pats the seat next to thim and she gets up and sits a little closer.

MG - tell me that again, from the begining….

COMPANY

Riel’s appa cancelled the marriage with MG. He said MG willbe fired and YC will be back. She is better with YC than with MG.

yeah sure, just because you can't hear her properly :tongue: hhhhhhhh

I hate this father!! how can he flip fop with his daughter's life as if it's business contract?!! :unamused: 

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh soooo sweet

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub::wub::wub: 

Spoiler

5IvzHiS.jpg

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

actually dont want to recap. but there's a scene which highlighted JA's understanding, kindness, and sensitivities. she immediately understand when Mk tried to try to pat her head, but he stopped mid air, frozen there and stop before reaching her head. he immediately shown regrets, and saddness that he cant expressed his love and gratitudes. so she pulled her hood over her head to minimized human contact, and and MK immediate got her hints. she reached out MK  hand and pat gently on herself... it was such a meaningful and tender gesture. that if you cant reach to me, i will reach to you, gesture. 
giving him the feels that the kindness and understanding he experienced thru JA, is the same in JA, when JA was AJ3, it is Herself JA that emote her feels. 
he tried to kiss her, again stopped mid air ,when she closed her eyes.. he stopped, but moved away.... he turned away.... JA reached out to him moved toward him, lean on his shoulder, and placed her head on his shoulder... 

and I'd dying!!! :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

oh he kissed her, after she confessed i love you to him...... and the sky has this meteorite shooting from all directions. he did bring his one true love to a meteorite shower.... oh, his watch sensor was normal. its still JA that heal him. both laughed when his watch beeped a fine blue ... not a danger red.. they hug in a warm comfort. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

The other appa comes in with YC and RE leaves. She is super annoyed and pissed and says that he isn’t the same YC that she knew before.

METEOR SHOWER

MG - you wer hurt because of me, so didn’t you have a moment where your heart pounded?

JA - little moments, not much

MG - tell me everything, I want to hear all the things that you knew but Ididn’t

JA - in the morning, my heart was pounding when I went to you…when you told me that I was your precious, I felt like you were proposing to me…when you got hurt becsue you wante to protect me, I thought you were my knight…whey you had allergies and I rescued you that time, I never knew a guy could smile like that.

MG - weren’t you scared?

JA - honestly I was scared, but I remembered what yout old me…so, I realized back then how desperate you were to say those things to me.

MG - and…

JA - when you patted my head, I was happy and my heart was pounding. I really hateed it in the begining, but later, I looked forward to it and was sad if you didn’t do it…and that day you were drunk and told me that you wished I weren’t a human, in that moment I thought my heart would just explode because I felt so sorry and happy. So, I told you laying down next to you…I am Not a robot.

They look at each other and MG smiles and reaches to touch JA’s hair, but then he stops and retracts his hand. JA isn’t avoiding his hand anymore. Then she puts a hat on so he can touch her head and he reaches his hand out again and touches her head and they hold hands, she is wearing her gloves.

MG - you are pretty

JA - you are prettier.

They smile aon the bench while holding hands and looking at each other.

COFFEE SHOP

Hoktal is sewing his pants, lol. Pi says that she is sorry that they are coming to her shop and holding her up. The friend is all like, it’s cool and tells Pi that she is pretty and will look pretty if she traightened her hair. The conversation then changes to if the friend is dating or has a boyfriend. She asks Hoktal if he wants to date and he stutters and the other scientist almost wakes up.

METEOR

JA - when you restet me, I couldn’t tell you everything, I couldn’t tell you the truth, I was so sad

MG - were you suffering a lot?

JA - becuase I liked to see you so much, because I liked the way you looked at me, I was paying for lying to myself. But when you followed me to Goje island, I am sorry that I ignored you until the end. When you said, hi aj3, I thought my heart was just dropping. That night at the warehouse, I was so worried that something owuld happen to you. But I was so happy that I could see your face and hear you. I was so happy. The time passing was so…I really wanted to stop the time. I should have told you the truth. I am really sorry.

MG moves really close to JA, he is about to kiss her…but he stops just right at her face and moves back a little. It looks like he really wants to kiss her, but he didn’t. JA stands and puts MG’s hat on. Then she sits and cuddles next to him.

JA - I am here. What I want to tell you themost is that starting from now…back then, when it was raining, when you put your umbrella on…

MG - stop, the best present is to just leave it alone. I will just leave it alone as a memory.

He stands up and lets go of her hand

mG - thank you for telling me the truth. You told me everything that I wanted to know. The memories I had with you were good memories that I could keep forever. With that memory I can endure the rest of the time that I have.

JA - what are you talking about

mg - it is time to go back to our place…maybe I won’t be able to touch you anymore forever…for 15 years. I don’t want to put you in my 15 years of pain so we should just end it here….So, I can’t see you…I don’t think I can see the meteor shower becasue it will be too good of a memory. We should stop our memories here. Bye bye aj3. Bye bye Jo Ji-ah.

He walks off.

JA - you shouldn’t leave like this, stop, you gave me the love I wanted to have for my life. It was you and I miss you.

MG turns around.

JA - not becuae you need me but because I need you so much, because you are the one I was looking for for my life. The one that I was waiting for. You don’t know that. When you reset me, I wanted to tell you this so much…I love you.

MG comes back to her, slow motion, and her kissed her! it is a really nice kiss and we see the meteor shower above their heads. he wraps his arm closer to her and they are still kissing.

He stops kissing her and his heart rate is normal. They are both looking at each other and JA smiles. MG smiles to and they start to laugh. Then JA says that she didn’t see the metoer shower. They say that right now they made their wish come true and they hug it out.

• Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

Guest moo1304

today's happy episode!!!

SH & the scientist 

and of course our MK & JA <3

and poor CSB must go back and forth as JA & Aji3..

btw, i have a bad feeling, will the bad guys take a chance to hurt MK while he cant see JA?i mean his allergy still comes up when he cant see JA.. and the writer keep hinting us that..

6 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

oh he kissed her, and the sky has this meteorite shooting from all directions. he did bring his one true love to a meteorite shower.... oh, his watch sensor was normal. its still JA that heal him. both laughed when his watch beeped a fine blue ... not a danger red.. they hug in a warm comfort.

ok thanlk you sooooooooooooo much!! I'm healing now!! :heart: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

COFFEE SHOP

Some cute moments with the friend and the scientist talking about dating. They say they are cute..you are cuter.

JA AND MG

MG drives her home and JA is asleep in the car. MG goes to get an american for him and JA. But his hand touches the coffee worker and his heart starts to race as if he will have the reaction. But then he looks at JA sleeping and his heart rate goes down again. he doesn’t look all that happy about it though.

he gets back in the car and JA wakes up. he smiles and they leave. he takes her home and asks if she wants to drive around again? But she says that they drove around 5 times already. he asks playfully if she wants to come to his house/work place and she hits him. They have a back and forth about JA going hom and going inside and it is really cute. MG wants to see her go inside and doesn’t leave until she does.

JA goes into her room and does a pirroette spin and falls on her bed. Her niece comes in and quizes her about where she went last night. They are happy for her.

In the car MG is also happy, he is smiling a lot.

COMPANY STUFF

The foreigner is back and won’t shake YC’s hand. All he wants to know is where his aj3 is. They go into his hotel room and talk to the foreigner. The foreigner is pretty upset and disrespectful. he is still in his bathrobe as he is talking to them. He wants aj3 at all costs.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

Omg I am hyperventilating! I really thought they were going to drag the kiss scene until the end of the episode or even next week, but NOPE! Finally one thing I wanted to happen in this drama... finally went my way for once :wub: I’m so happy for them. They’re so perfect for each other and I’m happy that they finally realized this!..

AND THAT KISS THOUGH..... damn YSH IS SUCH A GOOD KISSER LOL! Now only thing remaining is that they need to get married/have kids etc. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 10