[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

1 hour ago, moo1304 said:

but if they still filming today so that scene is for next week right?

Hopefully!

Okay, our site is back up and running, but it is kind of janky. I don't think every country can see our site? Also, all the images are not showing up. If anyone is online now, can you try to go to Bah+Doo and see if it comes up? 

https://www.bah-doo.com/

For instance, it looks like the US server might be working but the Korea server is not working so if you try to access our site from Korea then it is still not showing up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ok PDnim... itz time for ... us to witness the cuties' super great muak muak skills ya??!!
WE wan MoRe ...MoRe... MoRe...

*Lol... @paperboat04 -> my love from the ...erhm.. meteors...ops!*

@supergal99

Please PDnim, please give us the Meteor shower PROPOSAL and intense muak muak scene tonight please. *crosses fingers*

XFUlIHE.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, V said:

Hopefully!

Okay, our site is back up and running, but it is kind of janky. I don't think every country can see our site? Also, all the images are not showing up. If anyone is online now, can you try to go to Bah+Doo and see if it comes up? 

For instance, it looks like the US server might be working but the Korea server is not working so if you try to access our site from Korea then it is still not showing up.

I was able to access the site here in the Philippines. Yayyy! 

• Like 8

Also, someone posted Jo Ji-ah's letter to Min-gyu on the DC forums so we translated it and put it at the bottom of yesterdays post. But I'll put it here for all the Soompiers.

This is Jo Ji Ah who acted as Ah Ji 3,

The reason I first started this part-time job was because of money. Dr. Hong Baek Goon told me this would be a Turing test job and promised to pay me 10,000W for a 3-hour part-time job. I was told that this would be a research test about sending the same looking robot and human to the test subjects home to see who is more human-like. I owed money because I failed several businesses, so to pay it off I had to do this part-time job.

I started the first 3 hours of my part-time job because of money, as explained. The reason I kept doing this part-time job was because you, Kim Min Gyu, are the chairman of KM Financial. I am a participant in KM Financials Young Entrepreneur Start-up Assistance Program. I went to the final with my product Heart Lamp and I waited for the final. Then I heard that the final is delayed indefinitely. I really wanted to take the heart lamp to the world. I thought the heart lamp was a must-have item for the people. To introduce the heart lamp to the world, KM Financials Young Entrepreneur Startup Assistant Finals Competition should go on.

I found out your home address in order to persuade you with our petition. Then I found out that the home I did the robot part-time job for was actually your home. I really wanted to persuade you, so I used this part-time job to persuade you. I continued my part-time job for free with the condition of room and board only.

I didn’t mean to fool you, but I gave you a great deal of pain.

I am really sorry.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 13

Chae Soo Bin And Yoo Seung Ho Rekindle Their Romance On “I Am Not a Robot”

DY_Kim January 17, 2018

I-Am-Not-a-Robot-3.jpg

“I Am Not a Robot” has hinted at a change in atmosphere through new stills!

The January 17 episodes of the drama ended with Chae Soo Bin’s character Jo Ji Ah and Yoo Seung Ho’s character Kim Min Kyu meeting with the beautiful background of Hwangmae Mountain.

The newly released images are a continuation of the previous episode and show the two looking at each other with soft gazes.

I-Am-Not-a-Robot-2.jpg

Kim Min Kyu was upset throughout the previous episodes for being deceived by Jo Ji Ah and refused to give in to

her. Viewers are now looking forward to seeing how his attitude shifts in the next episode.

I-Am-Not-a-Robot1.jpg

“I Am Not a Robot” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST via MBC.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/17/chae-soo-bin-yoo-seung-ho-rekindle-romance-not-robot/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, sheza said:

I just think he is a bit of a brat really.  He needs to get over himself.  Sure, you feel betrayed but that is really no way to behave.  He is just lucky that Ji Ah is extremely patient and loves him unconditionally.   I think YSH's portrayal of this very flawed character is excellent.  

My guess about tonight's episode is this:  This insecure man, full of contradictory actions goes to the meteor shower hoping to find Ji Ah there.  When he sees her, he turns away.  WTH, didn't he go there to see if she'd come?  The insecure, low esteem person in him is fishing for an affirmation and assurance that she indeed loves him.  I think that's when JA says don't go.  I think he wanted to kiss her but she fell asleep from all that exhaustion dealing with him.  

I understand you but I still don't see it/him like you :tongue: when the only true real feelings he had after so many years ends up being built on a lie (lies) and started from the fact that they needed him to get what they wanted (just like those who broke his trust years ago did) you can't expect him to think rationally and believe their explination that easilly!! he can't believe their sincerity and so he can't see and believe that they are in pain like him but that's changing now thankfully!! :) 

don't think so!! I think her telling him not to go will come after his goodbye to Aji 3 and Ji A which he'll do on his own not face to face to her but she'll find out and stop him!! that's my guess at least!! :D 

5 hours ago, choilicious said:

Registered just because I love this drama so much!

Really enjoyed reading through 130 pages of comments. I have found  my people!

I just want to say that I didn't think KMK was being abusive. If look at the exchange in the light of the "Beauty and the Beast" theme of this show, it makes much more sense. He is hurt, he wants to protect himself from getting hurt more/again. The only way he knows how to is to become the "Beast". He is acting monstrous, because that (and the allergy) is the only defense that he has. He is actively trying to show the worst of himself so that he can push everyone away and not get hurt.

The only person who understands this is JJA, which is why she just stands there and absolves it. She is not afraid that he is a Beast because she knows deep down he is a beautiful person trying to get out. She knows that only way to get through it is to show him that she will not abandon him.

That scene really touched me. I really really love this drama.

Hi chingu!! this is you're 1st post?!! happy you're joining us!! :D 

I only want to say that I loved your post and agree with you!! :thumbsup::heart: 

7 hours ago, charlieblue17 said:

new vid... not my best work but something that needs to be said. 

thank you so much :wub: 

7 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

This is just my 2 cents. I hope no one gets offended. But, I don't think its right to call MK's reaction as abusive. His reaction is the sum/collection of all the struggles/frustrations/hurt and betrayal he has undergone when JA/AJ3 came into his life. He is one conflicted soul. Remember when he realized that he is falling in love with a "robot"? All the confusion he felt, the self-doubt, and the hopelessness because you finally learned to love and feel loved, but its unacceptable? Now imagine finding out that all those confusion, hurt and doubts could have been prevented if the other party was truthful to him. Add to that, the confusion he again felt, when he saw her on that train, and all the grovelling/following he did, just so he could at least get to know the face behind his precious AJ3, finding out that she has the same  characteristics he loved from his "AJ3", but instead of her giving him a chance to get to know her more as herself, he was  pushed/turned away. We all know where Jia is coming from, she has a valid reason for doing this, but MK is not privy to that information yet. Then the final nail in the coffin: finding out that they are one and the same, and that she has been keeping a lot of things from you, but most hurtful of all, she was supposed to be the very source of his cure, the one woman who could give him the happiness and love he has longed for 15 years, but because of that secret, she took everything away from him. In his eyes, he was tricked, played at, made a fool of, his heart stomped-on, the very same thing his friend YC and his father did to him before, but much worse because it was done by the one woman he truly loves.

Spoiler

Could he have reacted better? Definitely! But then we have to consider, everything was always internal with MK, until Jia/AJ3 came into his life. Jia has the support of SunHye and his sister-in-law. She even has the support of the Santa Maria team, so she has some form of release, emotional support around her always available. MK, in his belief, only has Jia/AJ3, and she betrayed him. So who does he have now? Yes, he has warmed up to the Santa Maria team, but it was not on the same level as his precious "robot ", it's only Jia/AJ3 that he really trusted and pour his heart out whenever he's confused/has issues.

His verbal rant to Jia? That is him pouring everything out!! It's him being truthful to what he feels. [Actually, that is one character of MK that I really love - his (sometimes brutal) honesty.] Why do you think he only let go of it all to her? Because deep inside, he knows, that Jia is also the only person who would be able to understand where he is coming from. That's what I like about MK, he is always upfront to Jia on what he feels. He does not know how to keep it. And Jia knows him like that. She's the only one that truly understands and knows him.

I think that is why they are perfect for each other too. Jia knows how to handle him.

That glass that he threw away, he did not throw it at Jia. He threw it on that glass cabinet. He did it out of frustration because Jia was not giving him the answer that would satisfy him (though we all know nothing will because he is still clouded by all the hurt). But, see Jia is taking it all in. Not because she is a doormat, but because she knows MK needs to let it all out.

With regards to Jia, I love her growth in this episode. She ran away from BG when things are getting tough between them. This time, she chose to stay and try to explain her side of things. Despite knowing how hurt she would be, she chose to face it.

loved your post :thumbsup::heart: 

7 hours ago, soontobe16 said:

OK I figured it out, hope the formatting is ok!

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Since there are still some issues I will post the updates here as well as on our site. I'm not sure where @sakura2016 or @Berou can access the site so I'll post the updates here just in case they can't! The updates might be a little delayed here, but only by seconds, not by minutes!

Here is the Live Recap Link for everyone that can access it!

https://www.bah-doo.com/not-robot-live-recap-episodes-27-28/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

show started with before both met at the meteorite mountain top. both on their way there. 
MK waited in the cold, guess by now he looked forgiven her, turned around when he almost thought she wont come, there she is. 

(first thing first, i do not know korean, so those who need dialogues, must pray that V's site run smoothly, God, pls help V;s site.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, j9sshi said:
4 hours ago, blademan said:
4 hours ago, j9sshi said:

Did anyone else find themselves briefly stepping out of the moment when drunk MK was leaning up against the fridge talking to Jia, and think to themselves "Geez! that's a good looking man! (even when angry)" :wub::lol:

Haha that's literally me every time he appears on screen :lol: 

I agree, but there are certain moments where he just looks extra handsome!  Gotta press pause for a moment, then rewind and get back into the scene! LOL

hhhhhhhhhhhhh me too!! :lol: (even when he's bloody and/or in pain) :wub: hhhhhhh 

3 hours ago, moo1304 said:

btw, i realized that CSB hasnt took a pic with the cast on the set..

i saw that she posted some pics for her previous dramas..

i want to see her post pic with YSH too <3 esp when YSH doesnt have sns..

and.. will they have a wrap up party???is it usually in the last week of airing?

let's hope for it!! :D 

yeah, it's sually after finishing the drama's filming!! :) 

2 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@moo1304 in the 1st pic...isnt that Aji3 clothes,the pink dress? I wonder why the robot is there:blink:

maybe to prove that Min Kyu isn't crazy thinking the robot is human?!! 

54 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: yesss... great acting skills!

... great special effects!

Ok PDnim... itz time for ... us to witness the cuties' super great muak muak skills ya??!!

WE wan MoRe ...MoRe... MoRe...

*Lol... @paperboat04 -> my love from the ...erhm.. meteors...ops!*

I died through that scene :heartbreak::thumbsup: 

hhhhhhhhhhh we're waiting for it chingu!! :wink::wub: 

38 minutes ago, V said:

Hopefully!

thank you so much in advance!! :wub: 

• Like 5

OPENING

WE OPEN at a news report of the meteor shower. aj3 is at the coffee shop and stands up abruptly, she says that she has to go to the meteor shower, her friend told her that she has to go to the meteor shower. She says her friend told her to be there. The cofee shop friend said her monami will meet someone else there tonight and aj3 said, who?

JA goes to her room and lays down on the bed. The lamp lights up and JA sees that it is lit up. She runs out and catches a taxi. 

Cut to MG driving to the meteor shower.

METEOR SHOWER

A lot of people are at this tree and walking around. MG is there as well and he is looking around to see if JA is there. he doesn’t see her though and his face drops. he looks down and then turns around. Just as he turns around he sees her standing right in front of him all bundled up and looking just as shocked to see him there.

MG - what do you want to tell me. What do you really want to tell me

JA - i will tell you, I will tellyou everything, I have a lot to tell you but i don’t know where to start

MG - from the begining, from the day you came to my house

JA - I didn’t want to hide it from you, i just didn’t tell you…we met each other as a human, not as a robot, I met you as JA, not as a robot

MG - i saw JA?

JA - yes, jo sa jang is me, you met that JA, that was our starting point.

Cut to the coffee shop. One of the scientist is limping from when he fell. They are pretty sad that they didn’t see their brother. They wanted to apologize to him.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9

13 minutes ago, V said:

Since there are still some issues I will post the updates here as well as on our site. I'm not sure where @sakura2016 or @Berou can access the site so I'll post the updates here just in case they can't! The updates might be a little delayed here, but only by seconds, not by minutes!

For your Information - I am not able to access your side - germany here. Hope your problems will be solved soon - and don´t get stressed too much about it. Can happen.. It will be fixed.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Guest moo1304

omg.. YSH is so cute...hahhahaa

YSH is embarassed when they recalled the first time they met..

urgggh my streaming lags alot today

12 minutes ago, V said:

no it didn't work for me :tears:...awwww thank you so much chingu!! you're our savior!! :heart: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, V said:

I cannot access your site, but yesturday I was able to access hmm :( (Brazil).

• Like 6

MG - you are Jo sa jang, that doesn’t make any sense! (flashbacks of him thinking about all the moments that were similar with the robot and jo sajang)

JA - d you remember it now

MG - then if it is true then I told you…(flashback to asking her about kissing) I told you everything.

JA nods.

MG - wait a minute. It doesn’t make any sense. I was talking to Jo when I got AJ3 delivered. 

JA - I talked to you in the box and I was super surprised, that is why…back then I thought that you would have caught me,

MG - but you said it was friend mode…

JA - and you believed that

MG - so there is no friend mode?

JA - I made it up

MG - so I am stupid?

JA - yeah you are stupid to believe it.

(flashbacks of all the moments like her passing gas and all those things)

He points at her about passing gas and says that a robot can’t blame him for those things.

MG - you thought I was stupid, tell me the truth!

JA - ithought you were the most stupid person in the world. do you believe it now? 

MGI can’t believe it

They keep talking about believing it and not believing it and all those things.

JA - my brother really didn’t know about it. he didn’t know that my face and aj3’s face were the same, why else would I cover my face.

MG - did you call me to tell me I am stupid?

JA - you called me.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, V said:

MG - you are Jo sa jang, that doesn’t make any sense! (flashbacks of him thinking about all the moments that were similar with the robot and jo sajang)

JA - d you remember it now

MG - then if it is true then I told you…(flashback to asking her about kissing) I told you everything.

JA nods.

MG - wait a minute. It doesn’t make any sense. I was talking to Jo when I got AJ3 delivered. 

JA - I talked to you in the box and I was super surprised, that is why…back then I thought that you would have caught me,

MG - but you said it was friend mode…

JA - and you believed that

MG - so there is no friend mode?

JA - I made it up

MG - so I am stupid?

JA - yeah you are stupid to believe it.

(flashbacks of all the moments like her passing gas and all those things)

He points at her about passing gas and says that a robot can’t blame him for those things.

MG - you thought I was stupid, tell me the truth!

JA - ithought you were the most stupid person in the world. do you believe it now? 

MGI can’t believe it

They keep talking about believing it and not believing it and all those things.

JA - my brother really didn’t know about it. he didn’t know that my face and aj3’s face were the same, why else would I cover my face.

MG - did you call me to tell me I am stupid?

JA - you called me.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's unexpectadly hillarious!! :lol: sorry to bring it to you Min Kyu-ah but you were pretty stupid there :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

COMPANY

Company things going on

COFFEE SHOP

Pi shows up and asks for an Americano. aj3 is in the corner and she looks kind of sad actually. The friend says that aj3 wants to go somewhere so she made her sleep mode.

METEOR SHOWER

MG - yeah, so lets be honest, tell me what you hid from me

YA - i didn’t hide, but I stole something

MG - what did you steal, are you an onion, younever stop pealing.

JA - i took something that you threw away. All the meat and food

MG - you took it?

ja - because it looked delicious, your veggies and drinks (laughs)

mg - are you laughing, how did you stand not eating it?

ja - i ate all of your food at Goje Island, it was relly good.

MG - so what did you do, tell me everything

JA - nothing

MG - nothing

JA - nothing

MG - really, nothing?……so who is hong ju?

PI AND BG and the secretary

BG has a quetion for the sec, why isn’t she angry at him? The secretary says that as a lawyer he is on both sides. it is a wrong starting point, but it was pitiful for him, MG and the santa maria team. He was basically in the middle of all of them. he said that the key to the problem isn’t on MG only, everyone should be responsible for their actions, so he will put in the lawsuit tomorrow.

METEOR SHOWER

MG - how did I look to you as a human?

JA - you were a really bad guy who didn’t pay me and you were really crazy. You gave birthday parties to robots and had a priority on your robots….well that’s why I thought you were crazy…you told me to tell you the truth….at some point I started to care about you. Everything started to sound sad, so that is why the more I got to know you and see you, the more it hurt my mind.

MG - so…

JA - So i wished that you became happy

MG - and then?

JA - and then if you became happy I wante to do everything that I could do.

MG - I can’t hear you because your voice is so low, can you come sit next to me?

He pats the seat next to thim and she gets up and sits a little closer.

MG - tell me that again, from the begining….

COMPANY

Riel’s appa cancelled the marriage with MG. He said MG willbe fired and YC will be back. She is better with YC than with MG.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 8