[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, annisyadwir said:

Sorry out of topic. Why instagram didn t give blue check list on Jang hyuk and park se young's instagram.  But they give blue check list to a woman who played YSW(Boo cheon's mistress). Iam sorry if the topic is not important.  Iam just curious

Ha ha yes. Even I saw that that girl has got verified by Instagram and no verification yet for Jang Hyuk or Seyoung despite having more followers than the verified account of YSW. It's up to Instagram to decide when and how it's going to be verified I think. So many other Korean actor's IG profiles are already verified though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

image.jpeg

@mimisl123 @zinaa @philosophie @0ly40 @UnniSarah @evie7@sava2sava @triplem @2handsintertwined @auroredawn 

I find it very striking that JMR sees herself as sunflower. This caught my attention because this underlines her delusion about herself.

The sunflower has developed unique meanings across the world as it spreads in the modern age, but many cultures share similar views of the flower thanks to its physical characteristics. Some of the most common meanings include:

• Long life, mainly since most varieties stand in full bloom for months on end during the hottest days of summer
  • Feelings of adoration, admiration, and platonic love towards a person, such as a family member or friend
  • Loyalty and strong bonds between two people, as represented by the strong and upright stem
  • Seeking out positivity and strength, as the bloom turns to face the sun
  • Nourishing yourself and others, since the sunflower produces an abundance of edible seeds
  • Brightening your mood, through the vibrancy of the yellow or orange petals
  • Good luck and lasting happiness, especially in the Chinese culture

http://www.flowermeaning.com/sunflower-meaning/

Actually, JMR can not be represented by the sunflower because she embodies the opposite, like f. ex. she is not capable of loyalty and strong feelings towards others or she is not nourishing others, since she is more a parasite in the end as she uses JBC in order to achieve her goal. The "good luck" is perverted here too: she brought misery to JBC and Oh. Even KPJ said that JBC is pitiful because of her. If he had had another mother, he would have been happier. Interesting is that the sunflower is associated to nature, whereas JMR embodies superficiality and vanity. Besides, her villain is linked to city and civilization. JMR has never been seen outdoors, she is even sometimes filmed behind a wall which illustrates that JMR has been living in a golden cage. In other words, JMR is totally wrong to consider herself as a sunflower.  

However, I can see one common denominator between the sunflower and JMR: the sunflower follows the sun, JMR's world evolves around money. So money is her sun. Her eyes are always focused on money and Cheong A. Moreover, the color (yellow) reminds me of the color of gold. Hence the title could be seen as a reference of JMR: Money flower = the perverted version of the sunflower which represents JMR.

To me, she views herself as a sunflower because she considers her actions as something natural. It is in the nature to do so, that's why she shows no remorse and even says to JBC that she did nothing wrong to KPJ. Being a sunflower implies purity and this reminds me of the conversation between JKH and his son JSM: pure blooded, nobility. In the end, she thinks similar to them.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

@triplem I agree with you to a certain extent. When I wrote money, I was thinking about power too. But for her, money means power. She associates Cheong A to money = power. JKH is different in that aspect: he uses Cheong A in order to become immortal (Cheong Tower: he wants to be remembered like a king who built a castle). Besides, her speeches to NMH and even KPJ reveal that her world evolves around money: "With money, you can get everything"; "When JBC becomes chairman, I'll reward you. You can ask for anything, except the chairman seat"... then she gave KPJ money in form of shares. She is following the money as she wants to become powerful. The money (sun) is her reason to live. It makes her feel powerful.

@mimisl123 I had another possible ending for JBC: he goes to jail instead of KPJ. Why? Because KPJ went to jail twice because of him...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, triplem said:

That’s true as well - equating money to power.  

What I can’t wrap my head around is why KPJ will have to go to jail though. I know some have brought this up as a possibility. But On what basis ? I don’t think he has committed any crime . If it’s the slush fund transfers , he is not the one who owns the money & he is acting as their lawyer . I think the old man & JMR needs to go to jail though 

There is a possibility because he gave his own money to NCG, when the van and the money was stolen by JSM and Woo. Woo lied to JSM that KPJ took back the money. Moreover, there is this video showing KPJ giving money to NCG, the last transfer. But maybe KPJ can turn this into something legal: I mean, there are people who support candidates officially.    

• Like 9

3 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

Ha ha yes. Even I saw that that girl has got verified by Instagram and no verification yet for Jang Hyuk or Seyoung despite having more followers than the verified account of YSW. It's up to Instagram to decide when and how it's going to be verified I think. So many other Korean actor's IG profiles are already verified though. 

The user has to write in for it. They will then authenticate the account. I can only watch 22 tonight!!! I can't help but read and agree with this view which some of u have - the slush fund eventually came from JH not the company - this may be the reason to a twist. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Sorry out of topic. Why instagram didn t give blue check list on Jang hyuk and park se young's instagram.  But they give blue check list to a woman who played YSW(Boo cheon's mistress). Iam sorry if the topic is not important.  Iam just curious

3 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

First the actor/actress (or their agencies) need to submit an application to Instagram to verify their accounts. It is not possible for Instagram to verify if the owners themselves doesn't take the initiative haha.... My guess is both JH and PSY probably don't see the need to do so, since they have so many followers already. Whereas for a newbie like HSH (BC's mistress), she or her agency would more likely do so in order to promote her.

• Like 7

'Adult-child' Jang Hyuk becomes the chairman !  'Money Flower' revealed behind-the-scenes filming footages.

'Charismatic guy' vs 'Adult-child' Jang Hyuk, which is your real identity?

MBC weekend special project drama 'Money Flower' which continuous reversals left viewers in high tension up till the end revealed contrasting behind-the-scene photographs filled with laughter. Unlike the drama's solemn atmosphere, Jang Hyuk attracted attention by showing another side of him filled with playfulness.

On this day, 'Money Flower' was filming the first day of work for the company's new chairman, Jang Hyuk. Unlike the charismatic figure in the drama, Jang Hyuk became the "adult child (adult + child)" displaying the innocence of a child by spinning the globe in playfulness. In addition, instead of the drama's character who is keen on revenge, Jang Hyuk laughed at the chairman's position by looking at the window outside or striking poses in the high chair.

When the work as the full-fledged chairman began, the charm of Jang Hyuk was even more obvious. During rehearsal, Jang Hyuk introduced jokes in broken Japanese and Chinese, then displayed the sexy eyes of a working man, drawing much attention from women.

Jang Hyuk, who goes back and forth between the character in the drama and reality , shows the audience a different kind of fun other than the drama.

On the other hand, 'Money Flower' will broadcast the last 2 episodes continuously from 8:50 pm on Saturday, February 3.

56f80f22-2923-47a8-b408-f3f70cf61f1d.jpg

260059eb-74e6-4c86-85fb-0c0a2c7f381e.jpg

0ea27829-9f30-49ff-bd44-313e80977e08.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/226116

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Have you seen a drama as sensual as Money Flower recently?

Money Flower, a popular drama with good reasons

When I first heard the title, " Money Flower ", I had a misunderstanding about the drama. It was a drama that I could easily miss. Saturday night at 9 p.m. is MBC drama's prime time slot. Even the prime time was considered a bit shallow, rather than brilliant. In this time slot, previously they aired 'Pots of Gold', 'Jang Bo-ri is Here!' and 'You Are Too'.  It was a time slot which I could easily imagine what kind of dramas were on the air.

Moreover, the material of 'Money Flower' is not significantly different from those broadcast at that time. Again, there is a chaebol and a birth secret involved. The only difference is that the person with a birth secret is a male, and a heavy-weight actor named Jang Hyuk appearing as the incarnation of revenge. However, Jang Hyuk's appearance alone did not necessarily mean that I have high expectations for the work. However, there was a raw curiosity to see what character this good-looking and atmospheric actor can introduce to a drama within this time slot. 

In 'Money Flower' which is nearing its finale, not only is Kang Pil-joo (played by Jang Hyuk) not damaged, but he has even grown more beautiful. The drama is about Kang Pil-joo's work on building a block of a revenge play, and at the same time,  a detailed description of the secret face of a male protagonist who hides his bloodline of the chaebol.

How charming is a man with a secret? And how awesome are the moments when the man retaliates the bullying snobbish people with his own ability? Here, Jang Hyuk's  particular weight falls like a drop of an espresso, and 'Money Flower' proves that a male lead role in a revenge story can be so beautiful and atmospheric. 

No, in fact, it is not only Kang Pil-joo, played by Jang Hyuk who is attractive. The drama is one of the most fascinating drama I have seen in a long time. There are many interesting dramas, but fascinating ones are rare. Even at some point of time, the title of 'Money Flower' which I had thought was appropriate for a comic book, is read differently. 

In fact, the title of the drama contains all the messages that the story contains. And you would agree with this if you are watching the drama. The people from a huge chaebol who are lead by the fragrance of the flowers that stem from money. But one day, as the flowers are falling, the humans are swayed according to the direction of the money, or according to the character of Kang pil-joo who is shaking his flow of money.

Perhaps the word ‘Money Flower ’ and the atmosphere it represents can been seen in a single character - Jung Mal-ran (Lee Mi-sook). She who stays on in Cheong-A group even after her husband's death, has a beautiful face to match her desires. Her efforts to put her son, Jang Seung-jo, into the chairman position, who is not even related to the family, are appalling. But I can't take my eyes off the Jung Mal-ran all the time when I was watching 'Money Flower'. And actress Lee Mi-sook characterizes the relentlessness and greed of the character that was so fascinating. Having had to play comical characters and the role of the protaganist's mother at one point, she succeeded in showing her own charm once again through this drama. 

In addition, although 'Money Flower'  shows the typical process of bloodshed through the fight for money, it contains an unseen power. It is because I do not miss the unique classical and elegant atmosphere of this drama. The story is provocative, but the drama itself is static. Although the reversals  are repeated,  they are as graceful as a ballerina's rotation. As such, viewers feel as if they appreciate a modern tragedy centered not on the usual melodrama, but it is on money.

Moreover, I have never seen a more sensual drama than 'Money Flower' recently. There are no provocative or awkward skin exposures in this drama. However, the drama dramatically increases the tension between people and their situations to a sensual level. In the relationship between Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk) and Na Mo-hyun (Park Se-young), there is no sensual feeling. There is only a lyrical tragedy like the romance that didn't work out between them. 

However, much sensual tension flows between Kang Pil-joo and Jang Boo-cheon, as well as that between Kang Pil-joo and Jung Mal-ran. They want each other, but they doubt one another, they steal each other's secrets, and they dream of destroying them someday. In the meantime, the feeling of desire is aroused, and sometimes the suspense of the desire is captured as a classical or elaborate sexy performance. Especially, the ending scene of the 20th episode of 'Money Flower' which is the best part of the production. At the moment when a tense situation seems to be Kang Pil-joo leaning in to kiss Jung Mal-ran, it was really a scene of Kang Pil-joo confessing that he is Jang Eun-cheon, the bloodline of the chaebol group.

As such, 'Money Flower' has done an excellent job of cooking using the most popular ingredients. It shows an impressive sense of balance between calm and tension. In addition, the stellar performances of the actors also boosted it. So, it is natural for it to capture both the ratings and quality.

1517202165_1.jpg

1517202165_3.jpg

1517202165_4.jpg

http://www.entermedia.co.kr/news/news_view.html?idx=7603

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, triplem said:

What I can’t wrap my head around is why KPJ will have to go to jail though. I know some have brought this up as a possibility. But On what basis ? I don’t think he has committed any crime . If it’s the slush fund transfers , he is not the one who owns the money & he is acting as their lawyer . I think the old man & JMR needs to go to jail though 

Exactly, i made this point earlier as well. If he has not got any connection with the slush fund what other reasons?? He is so sure that it will not affect him. The responses he gave to NMH showed it clearly. I have a feeling that what NMH is trying to do is so unnecessary. She now should live quietly with what she has got, her father is alive, got the divorce and no longer is related to the Jangs and she knows KPJ will always be there for her. If she continues what she is going to do i think she might loose her life, someone will kill her and that way the story will end by KPJ getting his revenge and walking into the river to reunite with his family and the love of his life (if she dies). Because when JBC is also alive i do not see KPJ and NMH getting together. She might be having some after thoughts about JBC as well, also she feels sorry for him. 

JMR and the Grandpa will definitely go to Jail. This story cannot have a happy ending because it will be too silly for the plot so far.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, lu09 said:

I'm still laughing at the scene where uncle thinks he won the vote for the chairman position. The way he asked his father and sister in law ridiculously if they gave money to buy shares and the latter, half of her shares to KPJ was priceless lol. 

The scene where KPJ is always alone in his room, I feel like it is foreshadowing. I don't know how to explain this but I'm not liking the look on his face. He is looking more tired and dead inside. I hope he does not try to commit suicide after he pays for his crime. Is it just me or I'm freaking out for nothing? What do u chingus think? 

Really?  I'll have to re-watch and see more closely again.  But even if he does, I'm sure NHM will save him again.  

• Like 12

Episode 22 was like a game of chess! 

I freaking love the BGM in this show. 

Seeing JMR cried for her son lying on the bed made me realise that - why didn't u think of this pain when u did that to some other woman's kids?? Sorry, u don't deserve any sympathy. 

Oh my I love the scene where they claim who has more shares of Cheong A was quite epic! Just when uncle thought he and JMR has more shares - KPJ revealed the possibility of him having the most. The expression on Grandpa and JMR were like they just got their faces slapped! And this is so true - KPJ ammunition - only pen and paper! I love how he puts grandpa in his place. Stop your nonsense, old man! 

And KPJ as Chairman - why so cute and handsomeeeeee!

And u see sign of relief he revealed on his face when he was voted as Chairman. It says FINALLY. Then the tears swelling up, he must be thinking of his mother and brother. 

With Congressman live video, will this make KPJ the chairman with the shortest stint? 

I don't want grandpa or anyone to die. I want them to see how successful Cheong A can be with JEC as Chairman. Especially grandpa and JMR - they should just rot in jail in that boring prison uniform. And that scene where KPJ was alone in his room, makes me certain that he will not stay on after he does what he wants to. It is not the money and company that he wants. Honestly, I'm not even hoping to see KPJ and NMH together. KpJ should eventually find peace within himself and be truly free. 

And should KPJ die, YG will burn down Mooshinwon , making everyone die together lol! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

Exactly, i made this point earlier as well. If he has not got any connection with the slush fund what other reasons?? He is so sure that it will not affect him. The responses he gave to NMH showed it clearly. I have a feeling that what NMH is trying to do is so unnecessary. She now should live quietly with what she has got, her father is alive, got the divorce and no longer is related to the Jangs and she knows KPJ will always be there for her. If she continues what she is going to do i think she might loose her life, someone will kill her and that way the story will end by KPJ getting his revenge and walking into the river to reunite with his family and the love of his life (if she dies). Because when JBC is also alive i do not see KPJ and NMH getting together. She might be having some after thoughts about JBC as well, also she feels sorry for him. 

JMR and the Grandpa will definitely go to Jail. This story cannot have a happy ending because it will be too silly for the plot so far.

Totally right. NMH life is almost complete despite her life is in danger because her dad appear in television. I agree with u said ; she won a lawsuit, her father finally wake up and has KPJ that she can always count on. What writer want from NMH to KPJ. Agree that's not necessary make KPJ tormented. What kind of twist that writer bring to us? So many things beyond our imagination can happened in last 2 episodes. Some of u said they will end up together after KPJ's revenge finish and others lose hope about that. For me the chance is 50-50

We all know the story is unpredictable and writer make us speculate the plot and ending. I hope they deserve us the best, 

• Like 11

7 hours ago, triplem said:

@triplem  This is also what I didn't understand saying KPJ could face jail time if he does it would only be for 6 months at most.. Also it's nothing to serious to snatch his law  degree up..  As far as I know of and can remember it was his on personal money that went to Congressman Na.. I'm not understanding what problems could come up for him.. I thought OH announcing to the world that he was alive just added more to his plate with the protection of that family.. NMH may have suggested to her father to go on national Tv to prove he's alive for protection but that still wouldn't stop G/pa from trying to kill them all.. This is the man that would kill at will anyone that don't fit in his perfect family or might be a threat to his Joseon style living.. Anyone threatens G/pa and JMR thrones, All that comes to there minds is KILL KILL KILL :lol:

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is a possibility because he gave his own money to NCG, when the van and the money was stolen by JSM and Woo. Woo lied to JSM that KPJ took back the money. Moreover, there is this video showing KPJ giving money to NCG, the last transfer. But maybe KPJ can turn this into something legal: I mean, there are people who support candidates officially.   

@bebebisous33  Even the van full of money would fall on JMR because she was the one in charge of the money at said time.. The only monies they can connect to KPJ is his own money any other moneys Congessman NA may have received after that would have come from G/pa other slush funds under those barrowed names account which KPJ has no control over..

• Like 12

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@triplem  This is also what I didn't understand saying KPJ could face jail time if he does it would only be for 6 months at most.. Also it's nothing to serious to snatch his law  degree up..  As far as I know of and can remember it was his on personal money that went to Congressman Na.. I'm not understanding what problems could come up for him.. I thought OH announcing to the world that he was alive just added more to his plate with the protection of that family.. NMH may have suggested to her father to go on national Tv to prove he's alive for protection but that still wouldn't stop G/pa from trying to kill them all.. This is the man that would kill at will anyone that don't fit in his perfect family or might be a threat to his Joseon style living.. Anyone threatens G/pa and JMR thrones, All that comes to there minds is KILL KILL KILL :lol:

@bebebisous33  Even the van full of money would fall on JMR because she was the one in charge of the money at said time.. The only monies they can connect to KPJ is his own money any other moneys Congessman NA may have received after that would have come from G/pa other slush funds under those barrowed names account which KPJ has no control over..

As the lawyer KPJ is going to be culpable, legally and ethically, he  has to pay for his sins. No matter how much we sympathize with what JMr did to KPJ's family, if he broke the law he needs to purge - and go to jail.  That to me would be the best ending for him. He is hated so much he could be killed, or he could die saving NMH.  

Or as @mimisl123 says could be another althernate ending if NMH dies:

6 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

he might loose her life, someone will kill her and that way the story will end by KPJ getting his revenge and walking into the river to reunite with his family and the love of his life (if she dies).

• Like 10

7 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

@mimisl123  This also what I don't understand why would he be going to jail he' snot the owner of the slush fund nor is he the owner of the money laundering institution nor was he the manager of these said rings.. All the moving if this money was sign by these manages or G/pa himself.. JMR was very jealous that Yc mother was handling all this money and wasn't happy until it was in her possession..  So if anyone is responsible for any action regarding monies that went to Congressman NA it's these parties and not KOJ.. I agree this is the very reasons he told NMH to do as she like.. On the hand I also agree with you her probing want get her what she wants but manage to get her dad in deeper troubles then he already is..  I also think KPJ told her to dig further is to reveal were the source of money is coming from and to expose it.. He knows this isn't going to hurt  G/pa much because he still sitting on billions but it's a start into shaking the foundation the very core of G/pa soul his money which he lives by and taught the other family members to be just as greedy as he.

3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Episode 22 was like a game of chess! 

I freaking love the BGM in this show. 

Seeing JMR cried for her son lying on the bed made me realise that - why didn't u think of this pain when u did that to some other woman's kids?? Sorry, u don't deserve any sympathy. 

Oh my I love the scene where they claim who has more shares of Cheong A was quite epic! Just when uncle thought he and JMR has more shares - KPJ revealed the possibility of him having the most. The expression on Grandpa and JMR were like they just got their faces slapped! And this is so true - KPJ ammunition - only pen and paper! I love how he puts grandpa in his place. Stop your nonsense, old man! 

And u see sign of relief he revealed on his face when he was voted as Chairman. It says FINALLY. Then the tears swelling up, he must be thinking of his mother and brother. 

With Congressman live video, will this make KPJ the chairman with the shortest stint? 

I don't want grandpa or anyone to die. I want them to see how successful Cheong A can be with JEC as Chairman. Especially grandpa and JMR - they should just rot in jail in that boring prison uniform. And that scene where KPJ was alone in his room, makes me certain that he will not stay on after he does what he wants to. It is not the money and company that he wants. Honestly, I'm not even hoping to see KPJ and NMH together. KpJ should eventualy find peace within himself and be truly free. 

And should KPJ die, YG will burn down Mooshinwon , making everyone die together lol! 

@kohnlee  Yes it was a well game of chest played in every round and KPJ demonstrated his Bobby Fisher moves on them all.. Yes the look on the elders faces said it all.. Especially when MR Woo announced KPJ isn't lacking in shares which is totally owned by him which he bought and paid for with the exception of JMR gift.. But if you watch that scene really well check out the look on Yc face..:lol: He has the look of how will I ever beat him:lol: He looks really disgusted by KPJ and wondering how did he outsmart someone like G/pa who only pass things down the line to the noble blood..:angry: That scene was hilarious..  I have a feeling before it's over G/pa will hand the reins over to KPJ or watch all his hard work be destroyed by KPJ.. G/pa will reveal to the world who KPJ is to him..

I wish for KPJ to finally have a peace if mind after all that's said and done.. Hope he meets a nice girl to settle down with and raise some better Jang children. Without G/pa having a say in whom to be his wife..

• Like 13

14 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

NMH, JBC and KPJ are all tragic figures in this story.

I think in some ways NMH is the most tragic. ( but that is easily arguable - since all three have been screwed big time)

JBC and KPJ and even her own father set NMH up for the marriage to JBC -  A man who already had a mistress and future child on the way.  So that started a chain reaction of misery in her life. What did she do to deserve that? To be lied to by everyone and manipulated because she wanted to meet her mate naturally?   I do blame KPJ for that and his singleminded focus getting revenge on JMr.   KPJ even admits, he never had anything against JBC, he was just a pawn that was there for him to strike at JMr, and he also made NMH a pawn to strike at JMr  as well. He knew JBC had a mistress, yet he silenced her so that the marriage would proceed.  

NMH loves KPJ, her kind heart bonded to him when she saved his life - and knew how he tried to save his little brother, she says she cannot know his pain, but she truly sympathizes.  I just don't understand completely how she can let him off for the lies and deception - setting her up with JBC. That would be very difficult for me to let go of.  And she also knows he was involved in the whole campaign money scandal which ruined her father (even if her father agreed to it).  Everyone close to her, lied to her. (Not sure if her mother knew she was being set up for the marriage  though, maybe her mother is innocent.)

I also think that KPJ was rather easy on Secy Oh in his quest to bring down JMr in the manner he has planned and doggedly committed himself to.  AFter all Secy Oh is the one who actually hands on killed his brother, a little child.  He had guilt for it at least.   

But once KPJ found out that JBC was not JMr's bio son - KPJ had the perfect easiest way to inflict "revenge"  on JMr  - yet he could not let go of his master plan to destroy her - the specifics of which we really don't know yet.

• Like 9

13 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

I don’t agree nmh can live quietly with her parents- u see the grandpa trying to kill her father again. No point living in fear, she has to bring down the whole family, at least she warn KPJ before going ahead so he knows what to do 

• Like 12

17 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is a possibility because he gave his own money to NCG, when the van and the money was stolen by JSM and Woo.

I think when JSM stole the money it was a blessing in disguise for JEC. You were right that JEC gave his own money but unlike fund accounts cash cannot be trace. NMH doesn't know about the stolen money from the slush fund. 

What i always like abouth JEC's character is his composure.  In a tense moment or when his cornered he was often composed never agitated sometimes i notice a subtle smile on his lips as if saying ' ahah i know what you doing, sorry but i have covered that'. And i think Jang Hyuk played that well. I think those of you who think JEC will go to jail have little confidence in him. Don't you think JEC would have address every possible outcome. Remember when he handed Woo the 10 yr plan for Cheong A, It would be ridiculous for him to fail now, going to jail would jeopardize what he has come so far for. 

As for the NMH and JEC, i don't think they will be sailing off into the sunset. NMH will go into politics as she planned. JEC will leave Cheong A after he has set the ground work and hand it over to a capable leader. 

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

I think when JSM stole the money it was a blessing in disguise for JEC. You were right that JEC gave his own money but unlike fund accounts cash cannot be trace. NMH doesn't know about the stolen money from the slush fund. 

What i always like abouth JEC's character is his composure.  In a tense moment or when his cornered he was often composed never agitated sometimes i notice a subtle smile on his lips as if saying ' ahah i know what you doing, sorry but i have covered that'. And i think Jang Hyuk played that well. I think those of you who think JEC will go to jail have little confidence in him. Don't you think JEC would have address every possible outcome. Remember when he handed Woo the 10 yr plan for Cheong A, It would be ridiculous for him to fail now, going to jail would jeopardize what he has come so far for. 

As for the NMH and JEC, i don't think they will be sailing off into the sunset. NMH will go into politics as she planned. JEC will leave Cheong A after he has set the ground work and hand it over to a capable leader. 

Thanks chingu for ur analysis. I'm one of those who though JEC will do some jail time. I know JEC is smart but i was worried cuz I remembered when the slush fund management was given to JMR from JYCs mom, JEC was the witness lawyer and he signed the paper. Is he liable? Also can someone kindly explain to me how this slush fund thing work when it comes to funding presidential candidate? I don't understand lol. Thanks. Also I agree with u regarding NMH and JEC relationship. I'm happy if JEC is happy with or without her. That's all that matters. :wub:

• Like 11

In the beginning and mid episodes, I wanted KPJ to have his revenge and love.

Right now, I want him to have his revenge and find his own path. He was only living for revenge. It's time for that to change after all is done and dusted. This man needs his life back. If NMH is in the picture, is a bonus. I don't know about u folks, but I feel deeply for KPJ. 

I'm very sure he won't be heading the company. He will leave it once he is done with what he set out to do. He doesn't look like he will destroy it too. He may hand it over to charity or trust etc. Because it's very apparent in episode 22 when he reflected on what grandpa said about he is like his father, all they want is the money from Cheong A and he gave a sneer.

Next we saw him working hard , a 10 years plan for Cheong A. If he wants to destroy the company, for what do all that work?? The Jang don't recognise him but he recognises Jang as his root, his family name, where his beloved father came from.  And that could be why he won't destroy it. The name JEC will never see light. KPJ will be the name that will go down in the history of Cheong A. He didn't want it to - he told grandpa so.

I want grandpa and JMR to suffer for their misdeeds. 

I want them to finally know what and where went wrong with them.

I want them to see that a wedlock child can do wonderful things too. 

And I want them to know and acknowledge that KPJ is no dog.

And this is the one I was referring to in my earlier post - KPJ heaved a sigh of relief followed by tears swelling up after he got voted in as Chairman.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2