[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

@kismet22@kysy @philosophie@0ly40 @2handsintertwined @zinaa @sava2sava Yes, JBC feels something for KPJ but the problem is that JBC has never been taught how to feel deep love as he has never experienced it with his own mother. Hence his feelings for a person will never be that deep compared to NMH and KPJ, who both grew up in a loving environment (even if he lost it later).

JBC's feelings towards KPJ are a mixture of brotherly love, possession, jealousy and envy due to his insecurities. It was interesting that KPJ said that he saw JBC as a pitiful person because of JMR. KPJ couldn't say this to JBC as he knew that this would hurt him even more. When KPJ said that he only saved him because he didn't want to be framed, here again he was lying to JBC. He has different reasons for that:

• He doesn't want to reveal his soft spot for JBC so that the latter would realize that he is KPJ's other weakness (first is NMH).
  • He wanted to make sure that JBC wouldn't get aware what he had planned: JMR is his target in JBC's mind but this is not entirely true. KPJ was fighting against the entire Jang family in the end.
  • Being mad and hurt, JBC is focused on KPJ so that he doesn't dwell too much in self-pity. Right after, JBC was angry and resented him even more.
  • KPJ is acting like a hyung: "JBC, stop being so self-centered", "the world doesn't evolve around you every time"

@kismet22 edit: Moreover, JBC is not intelligent and observant like KPJ hence he is not able to interpret correctly people's behaviour. NMH could see through KPJ's words and gaze that KPJ had a brotherly affection towards JBC (memorial of JSM) but JBC is not able to do it (due to his self-centerness and selfishness). JBC is still acting like a spoiled child in the end, as someone who blames everyone for his misery, when his wishes don't come true. He still lacks maturity: KPJ's words were like a "reality wake up". However, this is undeniable that KPJ considers JBC as his little brother... something he wouldn't even reveal to JMR as she would use it to her own advantage.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

The thing what gets me about JBC is that he thinks KPJ used him and made him a victim of the circumstances when it's his mom that has brought this upon him..  Even after finding out he's not of that family bloodline one would think to try and come up with a alternate plan if he is kick out.. But no instead like you said he wants to blame everyone but the one person he should be blaming.. (just like a spoiled child going off on the deep end if mommy says no) He will never see all that's happen to him is of his on making with the help of mommy dearest.. What bothers me the most is that he thinks KPJ really responsible for his divorce when it's his mom and G/pa started the mess from the beginning.. All KPJ did was urge her to leave as he knew things would get ugly in the household and she could have end up getting killed.. Because from the very beginning JBC couldn't protect himself now how would he protect her.. JMR planned to kill her one way or another.. She would have waited to JBC took his guard down when it came to NMH but she would have got the job done and eventually he would move on and she knew this..  Even of it took her harming herself as her weapon to make him do as she likes, Like she always done..

G/pa and JMR in the past two episodes has tried every way to hurt KPJ with hurtful words bit I loved how he never showed them one ounce of iota to what was coming from there mouths instead he gives it back to them ten folds..  I say yes to KPJ keeps serving her and G/pa they best dishes served cold..

I expect uncle to send Yc for a meeting with his eldest nephew trying to play the carrying uncle role..

For me KPJ came back in the form of his dad to seek revenge on them all, The brother and father for not protecting his children and t JMR for being the cold hearted witch that she is  

@sava2sava  I agree with your thoughts Chingu!  At the start of the series KPJ and JBC met when JBC rear ended the car KPJ was in and what? he was wasted...and not wanting to call to get money for repairs bc he didn't want to look like a "loser" (good luck with that) to his cousin JYC.  Before KPJ was even in his life, JBC was pathetic.  KPJ went to prison for him and then we see him beating up a group of teens that where trying to clean JBC's clock...proof others found him a pain....as an adult, JBC showed affection for his "dog" but not love.  The dog did what he wanted, attacked those that made him feel bad, sad etc. Made him superior to his cousin and kept his mom feeling secure/happy.  

I remember the scene when KPJ was walking out handcuffed and JMR and JBC are watching it on TV and he said something along the lines of..."It kind of makes me feel a little bit sad" and JMR was "Why, that's what he's there for..."  At some point JBC started to believe his own press....that he was capable and smart....when KPJ was not around...how many years of training did he receive to achieve it.  Even when romancing NHM at first the phrases he repeated that won her over where the words spoken by KPJ until later he used his own brand of seduction (yuck)  What JBC failed to realize is that friendship and love is not all "taking" but it is mostly "giving" and the only thing he really gave was NHM a divorce...with pathetic strings attached.  

Blaming everyone else for his failures and mistakes is JMR all over again. 

• Like 10

I'm still laughing at the scene where uncle thinks he won the vote for the chairman position. The way he asked his father and sister in law ridiculously if they gave money to buy shares and the latter, half of her shares to KPJ was priceless lol. 

The scene where KPJ is always alone in his room, I feel like it is foreshadowing. I don't know how to explain this but I'm not liking the look on his face. He is looking more tired and dead inside. I hope he does not try to commit suicide after he pays for his crime. Is it just me or I'm freaking out for nothing? What do u chingus think? 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I'm still laughing at the scene where uncle thinks he won the vote for the chairman position. The way he asked his father and sister in law ridiculously if they gave money to buy shares and the latter, half of her shares to KPJ was priceless lol. 

The scene where KPJ is always alone in his room, I feel like it is foreshadowing. I don't know how to explain this but I'm not liking the look on his face. He is looking more tired and dead inside. I hope he does not try to commit suicide after he pays for his crime. Is it just me or I'm freaking out for nothing? What do u chingus think? 

He may surrender to police after his revenge is done 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

JBC's feelings towards KPJ are a mixture of brotherly love, possession, jealousy and envy due to his insecurities.

KPJ is acting like a hyung: "JBC, stop being so self-centered", "the world doesn't evolve around you every time"

@bebebisous33  JBC has grownup like a kid in a big candy store.. Everything is his having one to take what he always thought was his is the worst.. All he knows is mines, mines..  He can't help but feel self centered because he said it himself the focus should be on him and securing his position.. I thought it was funny when he said that  because that''s what KPJ did let all the attention be focus on him that he wanted so much.. Now losing the last name Jang and not being able to use the power of that name which JMR and he will bank on will send him over the edge..  For someone like him to stop being so self centered is going to be hard.. 

At this point I think about mistress who wanted her son to have the last name Jang so bad what will she think once it's made public that JBC isn't a Jang..  The ending of him losing the last name puts me in the drama a well raised daughter when it was discovered that the male heir to the family wasn't the bio son of the family.. They were outed public with a nice article printed in the newspapers of them being fakes.. So whatever him and JMR do the Jangs are not held liable for it..

Moreover, JBC is not intelligent and observant like KPJ hence he is not able to interpret correctly people's behaviour. NMH could see through KPJ's words and gaze that KPJ had a brotherly affection towards JBC (memorial of JSM) but JBC is not able to do it (due to his self-centerness and selfishness). JBC is still acting like a spoiled child in the end, as someone who blames everyone for his misery, when his wishes don't come true. He still lacks maturity: KPJ's words were like a "reality wake up". However, this is undeniable that KPJ considers JBC as his little brother... something he wouldn't even reveal to JMR as she would use it to her own advantage.

Yes his insecurities and lack of maturity tells us he really don't know his mom well enough at all.. He still can''t read when she's lying or not.. I just shook my head her looking him the face lying like that when she said she didn't know why KPJ was going after her.. JBC is even jealous that NMH has known KPJ longer then he has and she knew the full story of why KPJ was coming after his mom..  I think a person of his caliber don't have any business being in a CEO position he can't read people at all to busy worrying about himself to see what he;s done has hurt others including his wife and out of wedlock child..

1 hour ago, kismet22 said:

Even when romancing NHM at first the phrases he repeated that won her over where the words spoken by KPJ until later he used his own brand of seduction (yuck)  What JBC failed to realize is that friendship and love is not all "taking" but it is mostly "giving" and the only thing he really gave was NHM a divorce...with pathetic strings attached.  

Blaming everyone else for his failures and mistakes is JMR all over again. 

@kismet22 You would think as strong of a woman JMR is she would have raised her son even stronger. But she failed as a mother and parent to were as JBC is concerned.. Now I bet she wish should would have taken at the very least one of the kids into the home for her and JBC to survive.. Niw she has no survival skills left to play at this point KPJ has put them all in a situation to were it's every man for himself including G/pa..:lol:

53 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I'm still laughing at the scene where uncle thinks he won the vote for the chairman position. The way he asked his father and sister in law ridiculously if they gave money to buy shares and the latter, half of her shares to KPJ was priceless lol

@lu09, I thought that scene was hilarious, How she sat there like she was robbed of those shares when she willingly gave them to him.. G/.pa also gave him the money to buy the shares that was needed none of them are willing to accept all that's happening is to they own making including uncle.. Yc can still go to jail for attempted murder and uncle could also be charged for murder for hire.. These people the more they try and cleanup they mess the more they bury themselves in it.. Like digging there own graves..

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, kismet22 said:

2) I thought that the KPJ / JEC reveal throughout Ep 21 was a bit funny..."what?! you knew that KPJ was EUC?!"  "How did you know that KPJ was EUC?!"  Everyone seemed to already know the "big birth secret"  It just struck me as comical relief during an intense pressure filled episode.

there were a few of it in that episode. When JMR said she will not go to prison because she doesn't want to wear those boring prison clothes, JEC said: 'you have to because you can't be naked in prison' hahaha i can't help laughing. 

5 hours ago, kismet22 said:

1) JBC shoots and kills JMR his mom.

2) JBC shoots and kills Grandpa

3) JBC shoots and kills KPJ

4) JBC accidentally shoots NMH while trying to shoot and kill KPJ...if so, does NMH die an ultimate sacrifice of innocence.  She has saved KPJ before....

i think it will be all 4. hahaha JBC goes on a rampage.  It has something to do with the lawsuit to nullify the inheritance that grandpa had bestowed in advance to JBC. JEC wants JMR to give up her shares of the company and leave. If the lawsuit is brought to court the public will find out that JBC isn't a Jang lineage which JMR wants to avoid at all cost. I believe the old witch will be stubborn and not give up her shares. This will leave JEC with no choice but to file the lawsuit. Well its kind of pathetic ending for JBC. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

there were a few of it in that episode. When JMR said she will not go to prison because she doesn't want to wear those boring prison clothes, JEC said: 'you have to because you can't be naked in prison' hahaha i can't help laughing. 

i think it will be all 4. hahaha JBC goes on a rampage.  It has something to do with the lawsuit to nullify the inheritance that grandpa had bestowed in advance to JBC. JEC wants JMR to give up her shares of the company and leave. If the lawsuit is brought to court the public will find out that JBC isn't a Jang lineage which JMR wants to avoid at all cost. I believe the old witch will be stubborn and not give up her shares. This will leave JEC with no choice but to file the lawsuit. Well its kind of pathetic ending for JBC. 

@imgreatgal  I've been thinking a bit more on the loaded shotgun under OH's bed.  Do you remember in Ep 19 or 20 not sure which one, JBC invited KPJ to go shooting.  JBC couldn't hit any clays (skeet) while next to KPJ (who hit them all..) Then as KPJ was leaving JBC pointed the rifle at his back....a perfect illustration of JBC - cowards shoot people in the back.  However, it could be foreshadowing...who knows but it's fun to speculate.

Maybe JBC ends up living wth his mistress and son away from everything that goes down.  

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

Hahaha that was really funny. JEC really knows how to put JMR and gramps in their places lol. I am laughting at every scene theses morons trying to outsmart JEC but he has a perfect answer to their questions. This was another one; when uncle got arrested. JEC told  gramps straight on his face that he sent uncle to jail for tax evasion and he should hire a good lawyer for his son lol. The look on gramps was priceless hahaha. 

I agree with u. JBC will go on a rampage hahaha. JEC clearly warned her but it seems like they are going to learn their lessons the hard way. The public and media will be reading the worst scandal in history lol.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

There were so many good points written overnight. I will not quote them but will talk about in general.

Firstly, yes as someone said KPJ is telling NMH to proceed with the slush fund investigation is that her father could not get the money directly from Cheong A as it was stolen. KPJ gave his own money which nobody knows except for Young Goo. So that is why probably NMH will not find him at the end of the investigation. Also KPJ will not let his plans be ruined by a mere slush fund. He is been planning all this for years so surely he can overcome minor matters like that.

I do not think JBC will go back to his mistress. Its over between them and the mistress will not except him as he is not a Jang. She wanted all the glamour the money and the status of being a wife of a Jang so when she finds out it will be over She will live separately by getting what she gets from JBC to raise the kid. I was worried for a bit whether NMH will go back to JBC and start over as their love was the only true thing that happened. But hopefully she might not because even when she was married she was in love with Jo In Ho and later when she learn t it was KPJ her feelings for him escalated because she knew from the beginning it was him that was there for her. also, she always turned to KPJ after knowing who he was for protection.

I wonder why KPJ will even go to Jail? He hasn't dirtied his hands big time unlike the others. If donating money to a politician is also legal as someone said what other reasons does he have. He never killed anyone so surely if there will be a reason for jail time it will be the minimum.

Someone said NMH wants to get back at KPJ, which i believe is not true. She only wants to make her father realize his wrong doings and make him a good person again, and in that process KPJ will also be affected. That is what she always told her in the last two episodes. In revealing all the truth arrow will be pointed towards him and with all the evidence she has which was given by KPJ himself he will be in torment. She has no intention to ruin Kpj's plans or take revenge or get him to pay for he did. She has already forgiven him, that Kiss said it all. Its just that the two men she value in her life will be affected in her plan to reveal the truth and punishing the wrong doers.

As for an ending i just cannot think JMR may die or go to jail, Grandpa will keep company with his Son in jail for all the crimes they have committed. Maybe JBC will be left alone and in the end KPJ will handover Cheong A back to him to run it purely.  For NMH & KPJ hope they end up together. That's the only wish.

• Like 11

@kismet22  I am not sure if you can relate to this or not,  but i went through anxiety and recently hospital for a long term injury.  With the anxiety you have triggers that set you off but if it gets extreme and you experience it for a long time you dont feel anything at all, everything around you feels numb.  Its like you have fallen in a void and its too deep to get out of so you resolve comfortably to stay there for no better solution.  Same with hospital after a while there is the day in and day out stuff and you get to a calm resolute on things and the little things you stressed over at the drop of a hat you just look at em blankly with no feeling at all.  Things are way better now and all back in control but can relate to the abandon life bit.

I think thats the kind of experience i think they gave to KPJ, to him he nearly drowned the thoughts "It didnt take my life"  "Why was i left behind when they were all gone"  "I have nothing"  "I am a coward to staying here and not being with them".

There is also a section in the drama around episode 14-15 in "The Entertainer" when the truth comes out about his friend and the gravity of the outcome what he innocently started.  (involved a physically challenged guy in the music industry that didnt want to but was talented, then had to go on a trip.  The guys music was ripped off and he committed suicide, they found out the truth 10 years later).  The same sort of feelings there, dispair of whats happened of being left behind, helplessness of not being able to do something back at that time.  Even his brother felt it, he couldnt hate his brothers friend, didnt want to loose him as well, but felt guilty about his brother.

If step-mommy dearest hadnt tried to manipulate him when he first came to them and told him to say by JBC to help him become chairman he might of felt more guity about what he was doing.  But she continued to manipulate and had no remorse, so like he said at JBC bedside he only had two choices in life, take her down or join his family.  He had nothing else in that 20 years to grab onto and we cant say that NMH is a factor because that is where he does feel guilty.  He intentionally brought her into his scheme and he knew she was innocent.  Thats why regardless what anyone had done including protecting her knowing about her father, he took all the blame and the abuse.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mimisl123 said:

There were so many good points written overnight. I will not quote them but will talk about in general.

Firstly, yes as someone said KPJ is telling NMH to proceed with the slush fund investigation is that her father could not get the money directly from Cheong A as it was stolen. KPJ gave his own money which nobody knows except for Young Goo. So that is why probably NMH will not find him at the end of the investigation. Also KPJ will not let his plans be ruined by a mere slush fund. He is been planning all this for years so surely he can overcome minor matters like that.

I do not think JBC will go back to his mistress. Its over between them and the mistress will not except him as he is not a Jang. She wanted all the glamour the money and the status of being a wife of a Jang so when she finds out it will be over She will live separately by getting what she gets from JBC to raise the kid. I was worried for a bit whether NMH will go back to JBC and start over as their love was the only true thing that happened. But hopefully she might not because even when she was married she was in love with Jo In Ho and later when she learn t it was KPJ her feelings for him escalated because she knew from the beginning it was him that was there for her. also, she always turned to KPJ after knowing who he was for protection.

I wonder why KPJ will even go to Jail? He hasn't dirtied his hands big time unlike the others. If donating money to a politician is also legal as someone said what other reasons does he have. He never killed anyone so surely if there will be a reason for jail time it will be the minimum.

Someone said NMH wants to get back at KPJ, which i believe is not true. She only wants to make her father realize his wrong doings and make him a good person again, and in that process KPJ will also be affected. That is what she always told her in the last two episodes. In revealing all the truth arrow will be pointed towards him and with all the evidence she has which was given by KPJ himself he will be in torment. She has no intention to ruin Kpj's plans or take revenge or get him to pay for he did. She has already forgiven him, that Kiss said it all. Its just that the two men she value in her life will be affected in her plan to reveal the truth and punishing the wrong doers.

As for an ending i just cannot think JMR may die or go to jail, Grandpa will keep company with his Son in jail for all the crimes they have committed. Maybe JBC will be left alone and in the end KPJ will handover Cheong A back to him to run it purely.  For NMH & KPJ hope they end up together. That's the only wish.

Yes that's  my wish too. Hope they end up together.  In last 2 episodes the story focus more how KPJ get chairman position in Cheong Ah 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

@kismet22  I am not sure if you can relate to this or not,  but i went through anxiety and recently hospital for a long term injury.  With the anxiety you have triggers that set you off but if it gets extreme and you experience it for a long time you dont feel anything at all, everything around you feels numb.  Its like you have fallen in a void and its too deep to get out of so you resolve comfortably to stay there for no better solution.  Same with hospital after a while there is the day in and day out stuff and you get to a calm resolute on things and the little things you stressed over at the drop of a hat you just look at em blankly with no feeling at all.  Things are way better now and all back in control but can relate to the abandon life bit.

I think thats the kind of experience i think they gave to KPJ, to him he nearly drowned the thoughts "It didnt take my life"  "Why was i left behind when they were all gone"  "I have nothing"  "I am a coward to staying here and not being with them".

There is also a section in the drama around episode 14-15 in "The Entertainer" when the truth comes out about his friend and the gravity of the outcome what he innocently started.  (involved a physically challenged guy in the music industry that didnt want to but was talented, then had to go on a trip.  The guys music was ripped off and he committed suicide, they found out the truth 10 years later).  The same sort of feelings there, dispair of whats happened of being left behind, helplessness of not being able to do something back at that time.  Even his brother felt it, he couldnt hate his brothers friend, didnt want to loose him as well, but felt guilty about his brother.

If step-mommy dearest hadnt tried to manipulate him when he first came to them and told him to say by JBC to help him become chairman he might of felt more guity about what he was doing.  But she continued to manipulate and had no remorse, so like he said at JBC bedside he only had two choices in life, take her down or join his family.  He had nothing else in that 20 years to grab onto and we cant say that NMH is a factor because that is where he does feel guilty.  He intentionally brought her into his scheme and he knew she was innocent.  Thats why regardless what anyone had done including protecting her knowing about her father, he took all the blame and the abuse.

@fragglerock  Thank you for sharing your personal experience.  I can relate to your comments and think your thoughts and insights help better frame KPJ's struggle with his trauma from childhood and the impact it has on his motivations, feelings and reactions.  For over 20 years, he has had to bottle everything up...suppress his instincts in order to achieve his revenge.  Allowing any feelings to "leak" out would have probably ended up in an uncontrollable wave of emotion.  Numbness was/is his best coping mechanism in this instance, trying to overcome his circumstances from victimhood to survivorhood.  

I haven't watched The Entertainer but will keep that drama in mind for a weekend binge- a-thon.  The thing about the Jangs and JMR to be specific is that they have NO REMORSE which makes it easy to understand why KPJ never allowed himself to lose his focus and think and feel anything outside of the walls he built for himself, because for all intents and purposes, KPJ is and has been in his own self imposed prison - he won't be free until he sees this through.

I hope that all is better with you...again thanks for sharing.  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

This was another one; when uncle got arrested. JEC told  gramps straight on his face that he sent uncle to jail for tax evasion and he should hire a good lawyer for his son lol. The look on gramps was priceless hahaha. 

Yes, the best part was when the gramps so confidently thinks that he can vote JEC out. When JEC told him 'if you don't vote for me i will reveal the list of borrowed name accounts to the public' gramps looked down speechless hahaha. It seems JEC had every angle covered.  I really pity the old man but he got what he deserves. 

@mimisl123 excellent observation there and i agree on that bit about the slush fund. JEC is smart and would have covered all angels when planning his revenge.  I don't think KPJ will handover Cheong A back to JBC, he will hand it to someone more capable furthermore JBC's divorce from NMH because of the scandal with his mistress will have tainted his image. 

Someone here was worried that maybe NMH will have second thoughts and go back to JBC. I think the writers wanted us to speculate on that when they showed us the scene of NMH looking sadly at JBC in the hospital and her flashback of JBC crying and begging her not to divorce. But i believe NMH is strong enough not to be swayed by those emotions. 

There is one thing i'm confused about. When JEC asked JMR if she loves JSM she said she cannot love a man who makes another woman pregnant. Is not JEC the eldest son of JSM? meaning JSM was forced to estrange from Ahn Ho Kyung and made to marry JMR. I suppose JBC's sister is JSM's child. So there is no question that JSM was unfaithful in the marriage but it was JMR who had another man's child. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

I thought that her comments on her prison clothes was hilarious....."Ah, Hello reality JMR"  perhaps a Korean version of Orange is The New Black...

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

Hahaha that was really funny. JEC really knows how to put JMR and gramps in their places lol. I am laughting at every scene theses morons trying to outsmart JEC but he has a perfect answer to their questions. This was another one; when uncle got arrested. JEC told  gramps straight on his face that he sent uncle to jail for tax evasion and he should hire a good lawyer for his son lol. The look on gramps was priceless hahaha. 

I agree with u. JBC will go on a rampage hahaha. JEC clearly warned her but it seems like they are going to learn their lessons the hard way. The public and media will be reading the worst scandal in history lol.

@lu09  All of episode 22 was funny watching KPJ give G/pa and JMR the play by play it's like watching a chess game were KPJ just kept checkmating them.. Every move they made.. Last blow to uncle was like telling G/pa that he's not playing with him do as I say darn it or else you and your pure blooded G/son will be next,,:lol:  G/pa was so sure he collected all the evidence KPJ had the look on his face regarding the barrowed name accounts was priceless.. He had the look if were is he keeping all my dirt from:blink: KPj keeps his straight face giving G/pa the smirk:wink: As I said before they all going to need good lawyers when KPJ is finished..:tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

"Daisy flower of chaebol family" 

Actress Lee Mi Sook is drawing keen attention from her cliff-edge performance 

In the 21st and 22nd episodes of current MBC drama ‘Money Flower’, Jang Hyuk (Kang Pil-joo) threatened to reveal that Park Jeong-hak (Oh Ki-pyung) is the biological father of Jang Seung-Jo (Jang Boo-cheon) unless Lee Mi-sook (Jung Mal-ran) leaves the Cheong-A group with her son after giving up his chairmanship and properties. 

Lee Mi-sook appeared to surrender in front of Kang Pil-joo, but she made viewers shudder when she went to see that Sun Woo Jae-duk (Jang Seong-man) , revealing her intention not to give up Cheong-A.

After she realized that Jang Hyuk was the one she tried to kill 20 years ago, she still say that "I did not do anything wrong." Even when she knew Lee Soon-jae (Jang Kook-hwan) tried to kill Jang Seung-jo, instead of leaving Cheong-A, she proposed to Sun Woo Jae-duk to divide Cheong-A and get rid of Jang Hyuk.

Lee Mi-sook shows a condensed and emotional performance as Jung Mal-ran, the very desire of Cheong-A. "It is a tragedy that I will never have to judge in my life to show the sad face of Jang Eun-cheon's guilt or to confess to anyone else's". Especially the eyes of Jang Hyuk, the feeling of anger and regret is so intense, it makes me more immersed in the drama.

Lee Mi-sook's three-dimensional portrayal of the character, who is at the brink of destruction in the hands of the hero is outstanding.

The last episode of 'Money Flower' will be broadcasted on February 3.

20180129135000713.jpg

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11582218

• Like 9

‘Money Flower’ Jang Hyuk writes a new 'life character ', sprinting towards the end with intense acting power.

MBC's weekend special drama ‘Money Flower’ has only two remaining episodes before it ends. Among them, the 21st and 22nd episodes which were broadcasted on Jan 27, continued the trend of reversals which is the epitome of crazy developments.

On this day, Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk) was at the peak of his revenge plan. He revealed his identity to Jung Mal-ran (Lee Mi-sook) and interrogated her about her wrongdoings. The plan seemed to be proceeding smoothly until Jang Kook-hwan (Lee Soon-jae), founder of the Cheong-A group, refused to acknowledge Kang Pil-joo and put him at further risk. However, Kang Pil-joo saved the life of Jang Boo-cheon (Jang Seung-jo) who was almost killed in a fire. He also threatened Jang Kook-hwan with evidence of his illegal corporate activities as well as his attempt to murder Jang Boo-cheon, successfully gaining the chairmanship of the company. However, as Na Mo-hyun (Park Se-young)’s father Na Gi-cheol (Park Ji-il) regained his consciousness, Kang Pil-joo found himself in another crisis.

‘Money Flower’ ended on that day with Na Gi-cheol's message appearing on a large electronic screen, once again giving a shock ending. In addition, although there are only two episodes left before the end of the drama, it is still very tension-filled as the story remains unpredictable and wild.

Jang Hyuk's brilliant acting plays a major role in the attraction of the ‘Money Flower’ which does not allow viewers to relax until the end, leading the revenge story with patented charismatic eyes amid the stormy deployment. As the theme of revenge emphasizes on the pace of story unfolding, it can get boring when an actor loses his or her performance. However, Jang Hyuk’s strong sense of intuition brings an overwhelming tension that completely immerse the viewers every time. It is said that he wrote a new life character in ‘Money Flower’ after his previous works 'Chuno', 'Deep Rooted Tree' and 'Voice' which are considered as masterpieces that showed intense performances.

After breaking through the 20 % rating in episode 20 earlier, the previous episode 22 sets another high record for itself with an audience rating of 22.8 % (Nielsen Korea). It is noteworthy how the ending of Jang Hyuk, whose intense performance will continue until the end, is going to be.

20180129000007_0.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000470301&cid=1073788

• Like 10