Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

Wounded Eugene.  Perhaps from confrontation with Japanese Imperial Army guyyyy.

Mr. Sunshine OST Part 3 - 김윤아 (Kim Yuna) - 눈물 아닌 날들 (Days Without Tears) MV.

I love her voice in the Signal OST's The Road.

Mr. Sunshine OST - Part 4  Akdong's Lee Suhyun  "Sound" will be released July 29th.

Perfectly casted Byun Yo-Han . I miss his clean shaven look. :lol:

Spoiler

Just because we don't see enough of Kim Min Jung.

Spoiler

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Wotad said:

Didnt DM say they were trying to catch him when he first met AS so i think they would be chasing after him.

Yes they were chasing him, AS helps him. But why?  I thought they were chasing DM because his mother killed that man and they were going  to execute the whole family. 

• Like 1

PPL on this show is everywhere hahaha but iam still loving it.. And thanks to this show now i know Dallkomcafe was established way  back in 1902 :D:D

Cant hardly wait for toM. episode .. 

• LOL 3

What is going on?? :o  From the English subbed trailer released by Netflix, Huda Kina is talking to Ae Shin instead of Hui Seong about being Hui Seong’s woman. And Eugene preferred to ruin himself. It is not that he ended up destroying himself. I am like...what??

Most of the English subbed versions of the trailer that I had seen earlier is similar to below.

Wish that someone conversant in Korean can shed some light if the Netflix version is the correct interpretation. 

• Sad 3

Another set of behind-the-scenes have been released! :D Can't find the full version on Youtube.. anyone?

In the meantime, thanks to the IG fan-sharing ~ Lady Ae Shin and her 3 fanboys :lol:

Clips: Chungmuro Crumb

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Thanks @Susie Derkins for the highlight.. but Naver clips never works for me *According to the request of the right holder, the clip is not available in your country*  :mellow: or perhaps we'd have to be logged in. I'm sure others can still view it on Naver. But it's alright, it'll show up on YT.. sooner or later.. and more on IG/twitter. Just that it's really hot stuff that's been released today. Can't help being a bit impatient. :P

This clip, some more snippets of the making video ~

• Like 7

13 hours ago, mistymorning said:

Ah, but those were his parents(there were 2 peole, 1 man and 1 woman). Mob were beating 2 of them, and one of the women hit a DM's mom with a heavy stone, saying this was not enough. and man, DM's father tried to cover DM's mom at that point. I think DM's father was leader of the butcher, which really didn't matter and they probably died that day.

9 hours ago, daydreamer115 said:

No no, both of his parents were beaten up to death by the ajumonis and her fellow villagers and he saw it with his own eyes so he knew his mom chased him away to save him ㅠㅠ 

I must have missed that part...thanks for pointing it out to me :D.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

While I am enjoying this show so far, I need to see more of Hina. She's one of the most interesting characters for me so far but I'm not getting enough of her. I also need some more action scenes from Ae Shin, mostly the men are getting more action scenes. Can I get some scenes of my bada** Ae Shin kicking some butt? I just liking that our leading ladies don't need a man to save them! I'm not getting enough scenes so please give me more of that!

I agree with you.. i really need more screen time of our Kudo Hina! really cant get enough of her scene.

I do hope the writer explores Hina character as well, Kim Min Jung acting is very good even though she only appear for few moments. Her strong aura is not a doubt!:rolleyes:

13 hours ago, loversbridge said:

I see people who ship Eugene/Ae Shin and people who ship Dong Mae/Ae Shin but here I am hoping for Dong Mae/Hina to become the second canon ship.

I mean

https://ibb.co/eqd2To

I can see a certain potential here

Hide contents

and in the clip the Day you can see this little moment https://ibb.co/dzMNTo :wub:

Can i board the ship as well? i am rooting for Dong Mae and Hina, their chemistry together are so hot. :w00t:

Besides i believe Hina and DongMae are already close together, know each other well so maybe they have potential to be together..:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 10

/SPOILER/

I saw this a while ago on twitter, it is about the final scene of last week's episode.  Someone posted some images  where we can see EC and AS hugging each other. Then this would mean AS will accept his proposal and at the same time they will confess their feelings to each other !?.

DjCGe33VsAAOHWq?format=jpg

DjCGfp9U4AApL_b?format=jpg

Credits: @Alizionaire

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

Sorry because I'll probably sound harsh here, but I don't even see ship material between DM and AS. The look the girl send to him is pure despise, she throw away her skirt because he touched it, he calls him a traitor, she's not even friends of him. I don't see any chemistry between them on the screen, I see enemies. The only chemistry I see is him with Hina.

On the other side, she's not only likes Eugene, but wants to learn English so that she can read his name or understand what he says, she is literally trying to have something in common with him, even after knowing he's on US side. That's exactly what a girl do when she likes the guy, try to find something to have in common with him.

DM may like her, but she will never like him back. I don't even understand people comparing what DM do with Eugene or AS. There's a HUGE difference when you kill for your country orders, and kill for hate or money. You want to see some clear difference? Eugene didn't kill his parents killers even if he wanted to you know why? Because he has morals. DM on the other side, killed for hate when he cameback, and then killed for money. I see very little that make me simpathize with him in the moment, and I doubt so many people would do if a less cute actor would play his hole. 

So, for now my only ship is AS and Eugene, and probably DM and Hina in the future, this show isn't a open one like reply, for me the OTP is pretty clear and their chemistry is on point, and no, I don't see any chemistry with the second lead.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Berou said:

/SPOILER/

I saw this a while ago on twitter, it is about the final scene of last week's episode.  Someone posted some images  where we can see EC and AS hugging each other. Then this would mean AS will accept his proposal and at the same time they will confess their feelings to each other !?.

Credits: @Alizionaire

Same here, saw it a couple days ago on a Korean fan's twitter but wasn't sure if it's not.. like PSed. It couldn't have been fanmade, right. However, the girl at the side (the one rowing the boat for AS, supposedly), she's not there anymore in the second picture. Probably giving them some privacy.

Eugene would probably have to explain what it means now.. as partners in love. If Ae Shin doesn't already realized it.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, rubie said:

Same here, saw it a couple days ago on a Korean fan's twitter but wasn't sure if it's not.. like PSed. It couldn't have been fanmade, right. However, the girl at the side (the one rowing the boat for AS, supposedly), she's not there anymore in the second picture. Probably giving them some privacy.

Eugene would probably have to explain what it means now.. as partners in love. If Ae Shin doesn't already realized it.

I personally thought that it was photoshopped. Don’t think they are at hugging stage yet....not in that time period, right? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, charray said:

I personally thought that it was photoshopped. Don’t think they are at hugging stage yet....not in that time period, right? 

Hmm.. now I'm unsure as well. :wacko: Seems too fast too soon? But he was moving closer to give her a handshake, that much was not PSed. Eventually.. a hug (at least) would happen when it happens, sooner or later. But yeah.. this is one doubtful image. ;)

Well.. tomorrow we will find out.

In the meantime, could the white porcelain vases be another form of PPL? It's indicated a lot in the episodes with one of the main supporting character being a pottery master maker. The porcelain itself of course, plays a significant role in the Korean culture (Joseon life expressed in white porcelain). 

From Lee Byung Hun's weibo

005DL7lEgy1ftl2mc2ewxj31kw16oqv7.jpg

• Like 6

What's that under the bridge? It is the boat or a bird? Seems potoshopped to me, her head is in the same position in the two pictures, her dress doesn't seems wrinkled by his proximity. I don't know, something looks wrong in the picture for me, but I can be wrong, or I hope to, I'm totally in for some romance...;);)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, charray said:

What is going on?? :o  From the English subbed trailer released by Netflix, Huda Kina is talking to Ae Shin instead of Hui Seong about being Hui Seong’s woman. And Eugene preferred to ruin himself. It is not that he ended up destroying himself. I am like...what??

Most of the English subbed versions of the trailer that I had seen earlier is similar to below.

Wish that someone conversant in Korean can shed some light if the Netflix version is the correct interpretation. 

I'd say subtitle is wrong. In Korean, 

"Once you send the letter", (you=Huisung)

"She'll become your woman",

"and no one else can take her", 

1 hour ago, charray said:

It was photoshopped , and posted on korean dcinside first. Yeah, they're not hugging stage yet :'( but I'm sure they'll get there soon, at least in next episode they will get to pressing EC against the wall stage. :wub:

Edited by Berou
please do not quote videos, thank you :) !
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rubie said:

We're going to see tomorrow if those pictures are fan-made or not. :). The one with hugging looks to be altered and it would be out of AS's character to hug a man in the daylight while she has a fiancé ( although she doesn't care about him but she cares about her reputation). In the tailor shop, when the tailor took the size of her feet she took great care to not let him to touch her skirt. She threw out the skirt that DM grabbed. 

They will probably make a deal... and yeah this " lobu" scenes have dragged enough and AS needs to know what " love" means.

/SPOILERS/

We'll get another AS fanclub meeting 

Spoiler

DjCJ2ujUUAAZxTJ?format=jpg

DjCJ2viUwAAgPbs?format=jpg

DjCJ2uiVsAAhjJ9?format=jpg

DjCJ2uiUcAIR42d?format=jpg

credits : @Khim7_KLAB

AS and HS are seen kneeling, pleading for something... probably the annullment of their engagement 

Spoiler

DjCLPCoVAAINOeZ?format=jpg

DjCLphZUcAAMdVs?format=jpg

credits Khim7_KLAB

... And then they befriend, AS doesn't seem to despise him that much. Is HS teaching her how to play billard ? 

Spoiler

DjCMbKaU8AAXOUA?format=jpg

credits @Khim7_KLAB

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2